by Ian
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 12:57 PM

Old July 5th, 2020, 07:43 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Waterbarn

Falcondive's pelt bristled with visible discomfort at the arrival of Glidingleaf, unused to being on the opposite end of the comfort stick.

He was not.. equipped for this, shuffling his paws awkwardly as he stared back at her. Perhaps this was not the best time to interact with one another again-- literally anyone in ShadowClan would be better at this than him.

"Yes, well.." he beckoned slightly toward the door, "if you want to uh.., step aside, I can get out of your fur so you can do your thing without more.. disturbances." Yeah, he was not good at this at all. He assumed her presence here was to get away from others so she could cry-- which was fine, but he just wanted to hunt and make sure a predator did not move in.

Oh, speaking of.. "It might be best to keep a distance from the barn right now.. no patrol has been around here in some time, the raccoons might have returned." Or something else, but raccoons seemed more likely.

[ @Beau, @cloudii ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 5th, 2020, 07:54 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @BILL. ]

Glidingleaf forced herself to breathe deeply and closed her eyes to steel herself for a moment. Soon, the sniffling subsided and she could clearly hear and understand Falcondive. Great, she’s gone and made the poor tom uncomfortable. Frowning at herself, Glidinglead waved a paw at him.

“No no, please, you were here first. Besides, I wanted to ask you how you are doing. I haven’t seen you much since the day Beastspark spoke about the traps and I wanted to see how you were holding up.”

Her voice was still thick with emotion and maybe not convincingly comforting, but she just wanted to make sure that Falcondive was doing alright so that she could let him go. Part of her thought to try to keep him there, though, as she thought of the fact that she never saw him with another cat. Did he have cats to talk to when he needed a shoulder? The thought of him facing life alone made her feel terrible and the molly decided she had to figure out his situation, breakdown or no, because if he needed someone than she would be that for him whether he liked it or not.
Old July 7th, 2020, 05:01 PM
work is never done

All this for wanting to hunt. Falcondive was beginning to wish there was an 'undo UNDO UNDOOO' button because he.. did not want this discussion.

"The traps.. are gone, probably." His voice was stiff, trying to avoid betraying any emotion. This stupid she-cat made it hard. "So there is that." What did she expect? At the time Falcondive had been.. in the throes of some mystical attack, but he was fine now. As fine as he could be with the lingering paranoia that he would run into a trap and lose more than just part of his tail. "I have.. been busy with that WindClan reject Icestar assigned to me." Lilypaw.

Despite his rampant dislike of being a mentor, he supposed being forced to interact with cats was a perk of it. He still hated it, though.

[ @Beau ;; @Cloudi (i'll stop mentioning you-- feel free to pop in whenever you feel like) ]

Old July 7th, 2020, 06:13 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @BILL. ]

The fact that he didn’t want to be there was almost literally painted on Falcondive’s face and Glidingleaf couldn’t help feeling even worse than she had before. Great, she was a terrible mother and now she was a terrible clan mate. Did cats actively avoid her? Ugh, she wasn’t usually like this! She was fierce and skilled as an Shadowclan warrior, but so much of her family had died that she feared she’d lost her edge. Ever since the death of her mate and kits and sister, Glidingleaf had been a mess and now her adopted kits were wounded and she couldn’t help them. She just kept falling further and further it seemed.

“Right, there haven’t been any reports recently, thank the stars.”

Her words sounded flat, Falcondive’s clear awkwardness infecting her. Glidingleaf looked at her paws and chewed her lip, finally deciding to just back up and leave the other warrior to his hunting. She’d already made enough of a fool of herself.

“Well, g-good luck with your apprentice and your hunt. I’m happy that you are doing better... I’ll just... go. I’ll leave you to your hunting.”

With a hasty nod and an internal curse, Glidingleaf backed away swiftly and practically tripped over herself trying to get away from the water barn and the awkward interaction. She couldn’t seem to do anything right recently.
Old July 11th, 2020, 04:15 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

[ i am sososososooso sorry about the major delay in reply, my computer was snatched as i was replying hahaa, but i have found a computer, although i wont be on for long.. :c ]

pebblefall was walking through the territory, she wanted to get away from the noisy camp. she pricked her ears as glidingleaf brushed past her. "h-hi." she said, and her eyes widened as she saw falcondive. nonono, he's going to yell at me, and everyone is going to hate meeeeeee NO i cant, what do i do-- "hey falcondive,,,uh-uh s-sorry for bothering youu... she squeaked out, her ears against her head. the grey tabby was nervous, she really really really wanted to help him and get close to him, but she seemed to be in the way every time.

[ @BILL. i dont know if beau needs to be mentioned, but i can edit 'em in, they seemed like they were tryna end it but idrk-- ]
Old July 12th, 2020, 08:53 AM
work is never done

[[ going to assume that's gliding's departure and leave it there! ]]

After Glidingleaf's uncomfortable departure, Falcondive had inched toward the barn when something else caught his attention.

Oh. It was Pebblefall.

Falcondive immediately flattened his ears back. His first instinct was to be annoyed, after all-- why did BOTH of the cats who saw him.. messed up, decide to make a return now?! He was more creeped out by the thought of them conspiring against him than anything else.

He forced his fur to lie back with a low huff. "If I did not know better, I would say you are following me." It was like he could not get a break.

The Clan needed to be fed, however.. despite his dislike for the situation perhaps they could put it to some use. "You are already here. Why not join me for this hunt?"

[ @cloudii ]

Old July 15th, 2020, 11:52 AM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

[ alrighty! ]

pebblefall flinched. "i'm not following youuuuuuu, i swearrrrrr!" she meowed, then groaned. "sorry, sorry-" she started than cut herself off as falcondive started to talk. go hunting? with him? um. YES the grey tabby nodded, her eyes wide. she sniffed around, then pricked her ears. pebblefall was super excited, she didnt know what to say. her eyes were super sparkly, and she grinned at falcondive. she flattened her tail, almost to the ground. please let me find prey so i dont look like im stupidddd!! the grey molly prayed. she blinked, and tipped her head to the side.
[ @BILL. ]
Old July 19th, 2020, 12:32 PM
work is never done

Falcondive was not convinced.

But right now, he just wanted to get the uncomfortable interaction with Glidingleaf out of his mind. Besides, he could not help but be curious about Pebblefall's weird behaviorisms.. hmm, was this something he could use? He knew there was some work to do with her, but perhaps if he played his claws right he could test the waters with her.

"I wanted to check inside," he explained to her as he began to enter the building. "No one has been in here for a long time, the prey has probably tripled."

[ @cloudii ]

Old July 22nd, 2020, 12:57 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze padded inside with the kit beside him.
@Nightbound (has to put it here cuz I have an rp in the territory

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 01:16 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Ivykit looked around. "Wow... What is this place?" She asked wandering away from him a bit. @Mentallyunstable