by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 05:24 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: September Gathering

"You poor deserter. Did you expect a warm reception to your betrayal?" Really, she could call him a kit all she wanted - he knew her true stripes.

Sedgeflake raised a brow at her defense. "You're not a child, are you? Our river has always teemed with fish and catching them has always been easy... I can tell the tree rats have made you lazy," another hint she was on the larger side, "but surely you haven't forgotten how to hunt for yourself?" Ah, given how brain dead one would need to be to hop the river as she did, he wouldn't be horribly surprised. Just more disappointed in her.

A smirk. Oh, so maybe she wasn't that dumbified. "Don't worry, sister. I know you haven't gone so low as to have that worm's kittens. You're just preparing for hibernation, hmm?"

[ @vellichor ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; Yesterday at 07:20 PM. Reason: breamed to teemed
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

----------------------

But surprising that he hadn't quite found any cats to settle down with in his clan yet, but maybe she was just surprised because of his charm.

Speaking of charm, Scorpionsight absolutely froze up when he got close and complimented her again.
And still has a chance?
What's that mean?
She cleared her throat before loosening up again, though eye contact was a thing she was unable to manage now "You are too sweet, you know that?" She managed nervously.
Thing is, the nervousness only came from her freezing up before. Other than that, she was oddly comfortable around Raggedear.

But she is not use to so many compliments.

@TanghuluCat

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

"I try my best." He mewed cheerily, leaning in close to Scorpionsight's face. Almost close enough that their noses were touching- but not quite as he narrowed his deep yellow eyes. "Just don't go fallin' for me now, doll." This time, he didn't laugh. He just pulled back and smirked, turning his gaze back to the leaders and wrapping his plumy tail neatly around his paws. Oh, how he loved this game. Of course...that's all it was. A game. And she knew how to play...right?

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream shot one last glance at Riftpaw and Snakefang with a disconcerted face, but continued to pad away with Ravenpaw. Riftpaw would be fine. Turning his attention back to the young she-cat, Brokenstream fixed a warm green gaze on her. "Besides beings stuck with me and...that debacle...how are you enjoying your first Gathering so far?" He asked, clearly trying to make conversation. As they walked around the clearing, the Lionheart kept his ears perked, not only listening for Ravenpaw's answers, but to make sure RiverClan wasn't sharing any...fruitful gossip.

He cast a glance towards the leaders and deputies once again. "You know, one day that could be you up there. A Gathering is one of the most important events you can attend- plenty to learn and plenty to observe." He continued on as they casually strolled along. "But you're smart, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that. Oh! That reminds me- how's your training with Redmire going?" He asked with a friendly blink.

( @Luna16 )

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw nodded at Snakefang's explanation. "So...do you still eat fish?" He asked curiously, head tilted as he gaze at the ThunderClanner. "Duskleaf hasn't taught me how to fish yet, but it's no wonder..." He trailed off, ears flattening in embarrassment. "I'm not very good at pouncing..." He admitted. The normally incredibly quiet felt himself opening up to this she-cat for some reason. Maybe she reminded him more of Duskleaf than he really understood. "Do you miss Duskleaf?"

( @Concorde )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

STORMTAIL
SHC WARRIOR -FEMALE

Stormtail watched the apprentice paw at the ground. "Nervous?" She asked and looked off in the distance. "I get it. I'm usually pretty shy." She whispered.
《 Alpinepaw 》
262/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 7 moons

Alpinepaw looked up at Stormtail and nodded. At least they had something in common. Normally, she has trouble starting a conversation. Simply put, having trouble with saying hello to other cats.

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane cheered for each cat he mentioned that got a position promo and his Roleplayer was extra lazy

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
262/100

Alpinepaw looked up at Stormtail and nodded. At least they had something in common. Normally, she has trouble starting a conversation. Simply put, having trouble with saying hello to other cats.
STORMTAIL
SHC WARRIOR - FEMALE

Stormtail sniffed and tapped her tail on the floor. "So, how long have you been an apprentice?" She asked, as an attempt to start conversation.

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

STORMTAIL
SHC WARRIOR - FEMALE

Stormtail sniffed and tapped her tail on the floor. "So, how long have you been an apprentice?" She asked, as an attempt to start conversation.
《 Alpinepaw 》
263/100

"I have been an apprentice for two moons, Stormtail." Alpinepaw replied before licking her right forepaw for a few minutes. It was true that two moons had passed since she was promoted. Once she stopped cleaning herself, she wrapped her tail around her feet. A yawn was coming up and Alpinepaw yawned.

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
263/100

"I have been an apprentice for two moons, Stormtail." Alpinepaw replied before licking her right forepaw for a few minutes. It was true that two moons had passed since she was promoted. Once she stopped cleaning herself, she wrapped her tail around her feet. A yawn was coming up and Alpinepaw yawned.
STORMTAIL
SHC WARRIOR - FEMALE

Stormtail was about to say something when she was interrupted by Alpinepaw's yawning. She drew her head back and looked at her paws. "I'm sorry. You can go if you're bored of me." She apologized and shuffled her left paw in a circle absentmindedly.

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: on hiatus until ~9/12- do not bump
My Mood: Distracted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Fadingstar chose to ignore the spat that Dusklion got into with Bumblestar and Spiderthroat, not caring enough to get involved with it at this point. He was already a little irritated with Dusklion for trying to tell him off over bringing up execution again; this wasn't the time nor the place for that discussion.

He did note that ThunderClan was missing both of their medicine cats; since a new cat had stepped up in their place, it must mean at least one of them was dead or had stepped down.

Once WindClan and ShadowClan arrived, he noted how Dawnstar and Twilightstar at least had the decency to not try to pick a fight the second they arrived. He still despised both of them, but he'd keep it in mind going forward.

"RiverClan has returned to our normal territory," he announced after some time had passed. "We have a number of new warriors and apprentices. Adderstrike, Cobwebfern, Willowtail, Sunsetgleam, and Wrenseeker all received their warrior names. Wrenseeker was unfortunately killed shortly after by a predator.

"Emberpaw, Smolderpaw, Marigoldpaw, Fishpaw, Softpaw, Lionpaw, Baneberrypaw, Aspenpaw, Beaverpaw, Salamanderpaw, and Shellpaw began their warrior training."

He paused for a moment to allow for any cheering that might occur. "Caveclaw, Brokenstream, Heroneye, and Goldfish were named as new Lionhearts. Mistyshard remained behind at camp to care for a severely injured warrior; Berrypaw is here representing RiverClan's medicine cats."

He opted not to bring up Duskleaf's demotion; it would only make them seem weak and unstable. "I've made it clear that my warriors and older apprentices can expect permanent exile for trespassing on another Clan's territory or starting unnecessary, major problems. Likewise, RiverClan expects that the other Clans will respect our borders and stay off of our territory."

With that, he stepped back and sat down, allowing another leader to step forward and speak.

[ If I forgot anything important please let me know

@dino. @Moonraven @Undertaker @taillow @squidz ]

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanghuluCat View Post

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

"I try my best." He mewed cheerily, leaning in close to Scorpionsight's face. Almost close enough that their noses were touching- but not quite as he narrowed his deep yellow eyes. "Just don't go fallin' for me now, doll." This time, he didn't laugh. He just pulled back and smirked, turning his gaze back to the leaders and wrapping his plumy tail neatly around his paws. Oh, how he loved this game. Of course...that's all it was. A game. And she knew how to play...right?

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

--------------------

Aaand Scorpionsight froze up again.
Okay, calm down.
He is just really good at his jokes.

After accidentally staring off for a moment, again, she shifted on her paws.
How does someone even respond to that?

Oh! The announcements were starting.
Perfect way to change the subject.

It started with... RiverClan.

"Seems they've... uh... gotten better."
Yup.
Fantastic way to change the subject.
Good job, Scorpionsight.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)