by Angelia
Last post by Angelia
Today 04:44 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 04:37 PM

Old September 17th, 2024, 03:16 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 moons old, Thunderclan Hornet, Straight. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw had finished the patrol with the Badger, and Foxes and all without getting hurt. Not just that but Brackenclaw also was named a Hornet of Thunderclan. And while Brackenclaw really didn't expect to be acknowledged for his work he wasn't about to be ungrateful. He respected Wolfhive too much for this to be the case. Instead he decided to just keep it on the downlow and instead just carry on with how things had always been. Brackenclaw never did anything for glory or fame everything he did was for Thunderclan and that was the long and short of his motivations. Brackenclaw however, did have something he needed to do. He was tasked with two whole Apprentices to train and Brackenclaw didn't like having downtime instead he was always trying to do something that might benefit the Clan whether that be hunting, border patrol, or herb gathering, or even training the next generation. Brackenclaw never stopped and thus now he was approaching where he saw his Apprentices Mothpaw and Antpaw. Brackenclaw didn't have any problems with Mothpaw but he was concerned about the apparent attitude of Antpaw something he knew he would have to iron out. Brackenclaw would call out. "Antpaw! Mothpaw! Come today I'm going to teach you how to hunt." Brackenclaw would tell the apprentices he wasn't going to leave the Camp though given everything that had happened instead he was gonna teach them the crouch here and later when everything is safer he planned on taking them hunting. @Badwolf @Desert Rain Frog
MOTHPAW

He Laughed, Running Over Quickly. Great! Whatarewehuntin'? He Said Quickly.

From The Song "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked"

SILVS Is An Exiled ThunderClan Apprentice.
If He Is Needed, Mention Me.

Art Shop
-Art Contest
I Have My Own Book/Comic/Movie Series!
Old September 17th, 2024, 03:42 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Honeydew sat and and watched her for a minute before asking again. "Are you okay, Alpinepaw?" she asked with a tilt of her head, there was worry in her voice.

~

Littlerose shook her head, and pulled the kitten back and closer to her with her tail. "No, little one. You won't, but I will." she meowed. "I dont want you getting sick." she said softly.

@Highsnow of Matterhorn

Last edited by Splitmoon; September 17th, 2024 at 03:42 PM.
Old September 17th, 2024, 05:02 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !0P055UM! View Post
@RainFall Wonders

Dandelionkit ran over to the warrior, fluffing his fur out happily. He didn't mind the dust, even with his own pure white fur. He looked at Autumnheart and purred, prancing around him. "Are rat's super dusty then? I like dust! Dust is fun!" To emphasize his point, Dandelionkit then rolled right in dirt, smiling up at the warrior.

-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Tom|Thunderclan|Warrior||

||interacting||

============

the tom chuckled softly "Well howdy there lil one." he smiled a toothy grin " Well rats are definitely dirty." he spoke, the tired tom's eyes looked down at the kit."Hold on now kid, you roll in that dirt a lil too much we might mistake you for a rat." he spoke gently. "You got the fur of a white dove, don't want that getting all dirty now." he chuckled he never was good with socializing with others but he did have a soft spot for kits
Old September 18th, 2024, 01:12 AM

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainFall Wonders View Post
-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||interacting||

============

the tom chuckled softly "Well howdy there lil one." he smiled a toothy grin " Well rats are definitely dirty." he spoke, the tired tom's eyes looked down at the kit."Hold on now kid, you roll in that dirt a lil too much we might mistake you for a rat." he spoke gently. "You got the fur of a white dove, don't want that getting all dirty now." he chuckled he never was good with socializing with others but he did have a soft spot for kits

Well he didn't want to get mistaken for a rat! A small part of him doubted that he would. Rat's weren't as cute and fluffy as him, right? So how would anyone thing he was one!? But a part of him belived the warrior, so he squeaked and jumped up, licking at his fur as he continued mewling to Autumnheart. "I like getting dirty!" His stub tail flicked and he paused, before adding, "But I don't wanna be a rat!" And so he continued grooming his fur, purring happily all the while. He already liked this warrior a great deal! So nice and cool!
Old September 18th, 2024, 07:59 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
69/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

"Spiderthroat," Hollowpaw says, making his way over to wherever the deputy might be. "You're gonna be in charge of the sick cats so I gotta tell you what we've been doing with them. It presents a lot like white or greencough, and the cure for those is usually catmint, but i haven't had any in my stores until just recently so haven't been able to administer it. Instad I've been using elder flower to keep fever down, but it's not having a strong effect and is working more like a stop-gap than anything."

[ @Starfall ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old September 18th, 2024, 11:00 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

Hollybristle - ThunderClan Warrior

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

There was absolutely nothing do to. All Hollybristle could do was sit in camp all day. Her paws itched to leave camp, but Bumblestar hadn´t announced the end of the lockdown yet.

The warrior let her claws dig into the soft earth beneath her. She was bored. Too bored! Even swimming would be better than this, and Hollybristle didn´t like to swim. Letting out a sound that sounded like a grunt filled with a mix of irritation and boredom, the dusky-brown-and-white she-cat wrapped her tail around her paws, her blue eyes narrowing down to slits.

[ the girl is bored, give her something to do ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old September 18th, 2024, 11:02 AM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !0P055UM! View Post
Well he didn't want to get mistaken for a rat! A small part of him doubted that he would. Rat's weren't as cute and fluffy as him, right? So how would anyone thing he was one!? But a part of him belived the warrior, so he squeaked and jumped up, licking at his fur as he continued mewling to Autumnheart. "I like getting dirty!" His stub tail flicked and he paused, before adding, "But I don't wanna be a rat!" And so he continued grooming his fur, purring happily all the while. He already liked this warrior a great deal! So nice and cool!
-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||interacting|

============
he chuckled "I was just kidding kit." he smiled softly at the small kit. he had not been approached by many others but the kit seemed very friendly. He looked at the kit with a smile "Why aren't you playin' with your friends?" he asked softly "There's gotta be more fun things to do than talk to a big ol guy like me." he spoke, "I am always partly dirty with this long fur of mine. " The tom purred softly at the kit, he can't help but miss the days of being small like that, worry-free, full of energy. The tom yawned, he was always tired but it didn't stop him from working.
Old September 18th, 2024, 11:33 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

There were few things Antpaw liked more than grooming himself while basking in the sunlight, but good news, training was one of them.

An early waker, he had been awake since dawn. Antpaw's eyes and limbs were lazy but energetic. As he hears his name being called, his eyes dart in crossways to look for the source of the noise. His new mentor. Finally, they were starting hunting training!

"Coming." He meows, his voice slightly husky; he had been about to close his eyes to go to sleep. Antpaw pads over to his mentor, his tail waving side to side in greeting. Antpaw had no doubt that they were going outside. It was a hunting lesson, after all. Weren't hunting lessons supposed to be done outside? The only thing that bothered him was if Brackenclaw had gotten permission to go outside during the lockdown... Antpaw doesn't say anything, but his eyes are fixed on the entrance of the camp, not knowing today was an indoor lesson.
Brackenclaw was glad his apprentices were so eager to get to work as he noticed Antpaw looking at the entrance he would meow. "You might as well forget about going out atm. We are on lockdown for a reason. It's dangerous out there and I would rather not you two get hurt or worse on ya'lls first training session. What kind of mentor would I be if I willingly put my Apprentices in danger. Now that we have that covered." Brackenclaws intimidating voice meowed as he used his massive tail to roll a moss ball out from behind where he was sitting. "I want you two to imagine this moss ball is a mouse okay? Now show me what you would do to try and catch it 1 at a time. We'll start with you Antpaw. And then you'll go second Mothpaw." Brackenclaw meowed to the two. He would rather they hunt a real mouse but even though he was a Hornet now he wasn't sure he should take two so inexperienced cats out into the forest currently crawling with predators. Brackenclaw understood that just cause he could didn't necessarily mean he should. And if his Apprentices got a problem with that then tough he was in charge of their training not them. @Desert Rain Frog (I apologize this took so long to do... I've been dealing with some irl stuff lately.)
Old September 18th, 2024, 01:09 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 7 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN
In...out.

It's like there's cobwebs in her lungs. Every breath catches on something wet, something that makes the air stutter and catch. Her exhales are crunchy, and...Goldenpaw's no medicine cat but. But they probably...shouldn't be...

What is she doing?

Rheumy eyes stare down at the grass, down at the dirt, down at her paws. Hi paws. She's. Right, yeah. She's walking. Pacing. Because if she's on her feet then she isn't in a nest and if she isn't in a nest then she isn't sleeping. And no such thing as a sleep-monster exists when you don't sleep. And, so...so, it's easy. Easy win. Take that, ugly. Maybe it's ridiculous. Maybe it's an old kit-fear, getting the best of him. When was the last time the sleep-monster had been a problem? When I was sick. Right. Rightrightright. But that was a sickness a half a lifetime ago.

Big whoop for someone with such a small life. Monsters have long memories.

But. Says who, even? There's no rules. None, and Goldenpaw's just—silly. Just being silly. Silly Goldenpaw, with silly fears. Silly Goldenpaw, scared of being sick. He steps back and then to the side and then around. And around. Around again, just one more time. He can outwalk a runny nose if he puts his mind to it. You can't. Right. Right, okay, but it's funny to think about, and that's what matters. That might even be all that matters. And because there's nothing funny about the spread of sickness or about dead bodies or any of that stuff, the next place his paws should lead him should be right to the medicine cats' den. Where they'll put him in a nest. And he'll sleep.

And.

And around. And around. He can outwalk a runny nose if he puts his mind to it. You can't. Right. Right, okay, but it's funny to think about, and—and you've already done this part before. Dull eyes stare down at the grass, down at the the dirt, down at her paws. Still her paws, and she can still move them, and there is no sleep-monster that can take that from her so long as she stays on them. Hi paws.

In...out.

That breath rattles in her chest and head. Goldenpaw has stopped pacing for the moment, just stands and stares and wheezes at her feet. It's fine. She's fine. She just needs something else to do, maybe. Or do keep doing this same thing some other place. But it's nice out. There's sunshine out. I wanted that. Didn't I want that? Or...something.

[ open ]

gravelly waypoint
Old September 18th, 2024, 01:48 PM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Hopeful

Streampaw

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Streampaw sits by herself in the clearing, her feathery white tail wrapped self-consciously around her paws. She's been feeling a mix of nervous and determined lately, knowing her deadline for becoming a warrior is coming up, and her stomach churns just thinking about it. She can't lose her place in the clan, it's all she has left, she wouldn't be able to handle the isolation. As she looks around the clearing however, she can't help but feel alone. She hasn't made much of an effort to reach out so far, her trauma-deprived social anxiety whispering things in her ear, telling her all about how she'll lose them. So... she's just been, shall we say, anti-social.
The fluffy white molly sighs, sliding down to her stomach with a sigh, her big blue eyes narrowing in exasperation of herself.

@paedyn

Have you heard of the wandering family? The more the merrier!

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18