Scales of Just...fish?...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 05:15 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Honeydew padded out of the warrior's den. Her eyes moved around the clearing, her eyes landed on Alpinepaw who was pacing back and forth. She tilted her head for a minute before padding over to her. "What's wrong, Alpinepaw?" she asked with a tilt of her head. Her two mismatched eyes sparkled with worry for the apprentice.'

Littlerose padded into the clearing, she just stopped by the nursery giving some of the prey to the queens. Her's traveled around the clearing they landed on Chasmkit. She watched the kit for a minute, then worry spread across her face. She padded fast over to the young kit. "What are you doing?"

@Highsnow of Matterhorn ]

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear

Last edited by Splitmoon; Yesterday at 10:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Lynxkit
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He wanders out of the nursery, glancing around the clearing in curiosity. He hasn't explored much since Bumblestar brought him back, too nervous about being rejected. Still, Lynxkit remembers what he was told, and he doesn't want the other kits to look at him weird for not having a dad. So he goes up to the first nice looking tom he sees, stares up at them with wide eyes, and says "You're my dad."

@BEAR.

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives

Last edited by Ian; Yesterday at 11:03 PM.
Old Today, 09:35 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
PURRKS: THE COLLECTER, SILK SPINNER, HERABL KNOWLEDGE T1 // THC APPRENTICE

Pinepaw was just sitting in the clearing, minding his own business, when he felt paws on his shoulders, knocking him over. His heart began to beat faster than a monster on the Thunderpath. Was someone attacking him? Was it his worst nightmare, happening to him?He looked up, terrified, but then saw Burningpaw standing over him, a playful expression on his face. Scrambling up, he crouched down. "Burningpaw! What was that for? You scared me!" he said, a bit annoyed but mostly teasing. Pinepaw awkwardly licked his ruffled chest fur, embarrassed.

[ @ollie ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Today, 11:15 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

base by AntoniaDLB on DeviantArt

Butterflykit-She/Her
2 Moons(?)

-------------------

Bored bored bored.
Gotta find something fun to do!

Butterflykit trotted into the clearing.
Hmmm...
No papa, must be busy doing super cool deputy things.(she's decided she's going to hunt him down soon)

She looked around.
Oh!
Maybe an apprentice will be fun to talk to!
That one looked apprentice age!

She walked her way over to the random apprentice she had never spoken to before "Hi!" Butterflykit said as she looked up at the other cat.

@Quasar
Loonpaw | he/him

The apprentice started a bit as a random kit approached him. His eyebrows furrowed a bit as he looked at her, a small frown growing on his face. This was... Bugkit, or Berrykit, or Butterflykit, or...something. He honestly couldnt remember, but this did seem like a pretty young kit so he supposed that wasnt all that surprising. After all, its not like he went into the nursery like...ever anymore. "Uh..hi?" he replied, glancing around for any sort of sign of her parents or anyone who might have been watching over her.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old Today, 12:12 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/weevil
Butterflykit-She/Her
2 Moons

-------------------

Okay!
She got a hi in return!
She considers that fantastic progress!

"What's your name?" The calico asked, since she had no idea who this apprentice is.
She doesn't know any of them, really.
Only names she has memorized are her siblings, Ms Daisy and Ms Willow, and Papa!

She continued to stare up at Loonpaw, expectantly waiting for a reply.

@Quasar

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
Snakepelt and Flykit sat in the clearing.
Weepingwillow padded up to Snakepelt. Poking his side in greeting

(don't think of this as a priority rp <3 just smol interaction hehe )

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 01:47 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Robinkit gasped, her mouth agape and her eyes wide. "WOAH!" she exclaimed heartily, giving a little bounce. She didn't know which feather to look at first! "These are the coolest treasure-feathers ever!" she exclaimed. There was even one from a cardinal — just like her dad! "Thanks so so SO much mister Nightwhisper!" She turned to Emberkit to inform him, "You were right, your dad's got the best treasures!"

Being very very careful, she tried to pick up all the feathers. That didn't work though, so she just picked up the blue feather and the red cardinal one together. She waited for Emberkit to get the other. She held her two ones very very gently!
Nightwhisper gave a gentle purr, "Of course little one." Nightwhisper mewed, nodding as he watched. He then looked to Emberkit who blinked a shy agreement to Robinkit, Emberkit stuck up his little tail while padding up to his father, "Love you dad" Emberkit purred gently, rubbing his muzzle along his fathers. Emberkit gave a gentle mrrow of happiness when Nightwhisper softly accepted his sons affection, "Love you to kiddo, go have fun." He mewed, his eyes a bit sad as Emberkit had to play with Robinkit, and couldn't play with his sick sisters. Not thinking anything bad about Robinkit, she was a charmer for sure. Emberkit watched his dad for a moment, padding to the owl feather and lifting it up.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
13 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws [T1] - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around -Active

Without the need for another word, Snotzilla seemed to pick up what he had meant for her to do, causing a nod of approval to escape him. He wasn't sure yet if she had the same knack for understanding his every movement and sparse words as well as if he had been gabbing away in the same fashion The Boulder did. They were always quick to word out what they were certain he was telling them, and while it wasn't always entirely on point - his mentor gave him far too much credit as far as efforts to make friends and his ability to care went - it had gotten fairly close the longer they knew each other. Impressively so. It only further proved to the chocolate point that words were really more of a deterrent than anything. Unnecessary for most things, with actions being far more useful in the grand scheme of things. Anyone could utter lies and pat themselves in the back with false platitudes, but actions spoke for themselves. A fact that his own apprentice was demonstrating now.

Sunpaw was attempting his crouch, perhaps a bit more exact to his own crouch than was necessary. Balance was key, and every cat was built different. But then again... she would learn. He certainly did back when his own mentor tried to teach him and he realized that he could never hunt the same way the three legged feline did. But seeing it in action. Realizing what worked for them? It helped him become his own hunter. Turned him from prey to predator. Perhaps he wasn't the teacher his mentor is. No one could be. But then... if hunting worked different for the two of them, surely he could adapt those very same teaching methods for himself? To encourage the ginger tabby before him to mold herself to become her own cat as opposed to a copy of her teacher.

Sprucejumper took note of the way she dragged her tail. The way she corrected it, which coaxed another nod of approval from him. There seemed to, however, be some level of confusion as to what she was doing. As if perhaps she wasn't entirely aware of what it was she was imitating. This part perplexed him. He thought it was so obvious that he had been hunting... but then again, maybe it was because he had been forced to try - and fail - to hunt his own food since he was a miserable moon old kit, only to be apprenticed within the clan at three moons of age. Not a lot of time spent simply enjoying life, he supposed. Gestures and actions that were transparently obvious to him might not be- And she landed on her face. Oh good. First official lesson and he broke his apprentice already. Angry was going to eat his face for this.

Emerald hues narrowed, the long furred warrior awaited for the she-cat's recovery. He wouldn't bring up that absolutely abysmal face meets the earth moment if she didn't. The young tom was perfectly aware of how such embarrassing moments were best left forgotten. ... And yet Sunpaw failed to get up. To resume as if nothing had happened, which was always the former kittypet's go to move in moments of abject failure. Well... so he believed. There had been many a moment when he had simply remained face planted to the ground in fear that his indignation against nature would unravel in an emotional tantrum he would never be able to recover from. If this was the case for her, perhaps he and Snotzilla were not so different after all? Still, she hadn't moved in a long time. Best make sure she was alright.

"Injured?" he asked, his voice the usual unemotive drawl he spoke in as he tapped her shoulder in his best attempt at a there there motion, unpracticed and awkward, but it was the thought that counted, he supposed.

@Kix [Sunpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 04:05 PM
wth is algebra

Bump Policy: 24 hours♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly

Foxkit turned her head as she heard pawsteps approaching beside her, and another kit's voice spoke.
She recognized the kit, she'd seen him in the nursery, when she'd taken to the habit of simply watching other cats when she was bored. But she'd never heard his name.
"Oh, hi."
She greeted.
"Not usually.."
She responded to the inquiry of her being up this early.
"I just can't sleep. I'm Foxkit, who are you?"
She tilted her head to the side as she met the tom-kit's gaze.
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

` \ Pumpkin ' Kit / `

| 3 moons - He / Him - Purrks: No - Post: 16 |

~ A stocky tom with calico markings and green eyes ~

___

Couldn't Sleep? Huh... He'd never had that issue before- He usually tired himself out so much the second his head hit the nest he was out for the night.

"FoxKit? That's a cool name. I'm PumpkinKit."

He said, tail flicking as he glanced about the clearing, seeing a few cats start to stir. His ears flattened to his head a cool breeze swept through the clearing, causing, even him, to be a bit chilled.

"It's getting kinda cold huh? This'll be my first leaf-bare."

He purred, excited about the fact.

"I can't wait to see the snow- it sounds kind of yummy, honestly."

___

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Please Click

Home Page