Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Yapping corner
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:43 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 10:43 AM
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:41 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Bugabaddie
Today 10:40 AM
Burning in the Shade...
by Badwolf
Last post by ollie
Today 10:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@CandyFlossCat
@Little Bird

Nettlepaw, a small light brown she-cat with one blue eye and the other green walked slowly out of the apprentice's den to search the camp for something to do. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and picked out a shrew, then sat down with the other apprentices. The half clan cat waited for someone to come and talk to her. It didn't have to be an apprentice as long as they we're fun and not boring.

The light brown cat let out a long sigh and began to tear through her fresh kill. After she was done she began to lick her tongue through her smooth, but Messy fur to show that shecould take care of herself.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; May 19th, 2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old May 19th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[don't worry about post lengths! it's a bit freeing to not be pressured to reply with a lot of paragraphs anyway ^^]

Fennelnose observed Harmonyblade with an emotionless stare. Although it was hard to realize, the feline did have some emotions, as conveyed in their earlier sentences. They worried for the cats in the Clan like a mother fretting over her kits, but they concealed it with ease. If anything, all they would have to do was direct that compassion towards their family and Dawncloud—well, Fennelnose could basically consider her a sister to them—so that nobody would realize how much they cared for others and how little for themselves. It was an act of selflessness, only having grown since leaving their... their mate, and becoming deputy to Snowstar, someone who looked to be unpredictable. StarClan, it hurt to think of Pigeonfleck. But they supposed that they would have to anyway at Harmonyblade's questions. They closed their eyes; inhale. Just don't say his name and it will be fine.

They opened their eyes; exhale. "Yes..." they began, voice quiet and cracking. Fennelnose dug their claws into the ground and tried again, leveling their stare. "Yes. I am a parent to Jayspot and Remorapaw. I... don't have a mate. Not anymore." With their mouth pressed together in a line, they looked unwilling to expound on that subject. "What about you? Is this why you're looking ill?"
(sorry for the late reply as well!)
"And to be able to juggle that and be deputy all at once...I admire cats like you for it, Fennelnose. But yes, I will admit i am quite concerned for my own family." HarmonyBlade sighed and paused then started again "My mate and I used to live a peaceful life at Seastones along with another Tom, CrispLeaf. Soon enough, VelvetNight became pregnant with my kits. Three of them, there were. Two she's and a Tom. But there was some drama between my mate and CrispLeaf. Maybe an ancient affair. But she was really distraught about it. He was very violent towards her, verbally, mentally and emotionally abusing her. Apparently she promised herself to him before my time." the ginger Tom had to stop and pull himself together "I tried my best to comfort her I really did but we had to hide the kits whenever he was around because he could never know...we both feared for their lives he said if he ever saw them he'd threatened to harm them." A shiver went down HarmonyBlade's spine, causing him to shudder. "So we made a decision to take the kits in Leaf-bare and leave them in the forest. We didn't know their fate where they were what happened...but they're fine...turns out they were on WindClan territory, on re brink of death...when a kind warrior named StormTail took them to the nursery and raised them like her own. They're now apprentices known as Gleampaw, Acornpaw and ShinePaw." He stared into the distance, losing himself in his thoughts. He shook his head and sighed again, his voice now croaky. "When VelvetNight left them, she was pregnant with CrispLeaf's kits...two toms-Overkit because she's over love and everything now and Thundrakit after the frozen forest that she left our first litter in. VelvetNight and I decide to move to ThunderClan where we could keep a close eye on WindClan and the upbringing of our kits, although CrispLeaf just thought it would be better for Overkit and Thundrakit's survival because there's more prey and whatnot. But despite being over all the abuse and suffering...we regret it more than anything...the suffering is still following us wherever we go, clinging to our pelts giving off the stench of salty tears and pained grief. We wished we could see their apprentice ceremony, see their warrior ceremony, maybe even see them grow old having lived a happy life and join the elders den! Is that so much to ask?" He yowled. HarmonyBlade had to whisper now, his voice lost. "So instead, I've tried to be a loving mate and a good influence on the kits that aren't my own...I've tried to be a father figure to young cats who didn't have one just like my kits wouldn't have had. I enjoy being a mentor and seeing the proud smiles on queen's faces when their kits turn into warriors. And I like to share that pride and see them grow from small fur balls into the mightiest of lions!" a small smile spread across the tom's ginger face. Now hot and flustered, HarmonyBlade panted while he controlled himself. Amongst all the grieving and howling, the ginger warrior had forgotten that the deputy was staring at him until he looked up with his yellow lamp like eyes and stared back into Fennelnose's.
(Holy moly! That was long...is that too long for you?!)

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; May 19th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.
Old May 19th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Adderheart

My Mood: Amused

As Adderheart emerged into the clearing, he saw cats that he'd never seen before. There were two cats sharing tongues near a fallen beech tree, and so many other cats just minding their own business. He realized that no cat knew he was there yet. He didn't dare approach one of them because of the chance of getting attacked. He just sat down and decided to wait until someone noticed him. My mother sent me here for a reason. I just hope they accept me.

Last edited by Adderheart; May 19th, 2017 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Typo
Old May 19th, 2017, 02:47 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
@CandyFlossCat
@Little Bird

Nettlepaw, a small light brown she-cat with one blue eye and the other green walked slowly out of the apprentice's den to search the camp for something to do. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and picked out a shrew, then sat down with the other apprentices. The half clan cat waited for someone to come and talk to her. It didn't have to be an apprentice as long as they we're fun and not boring.

The light brown cat let out a long sigh and began to tear through her fresh kill. After she was done she began to lick her tongue through her smooth, but Messy fur to show that shecould take care of herself.
Falconmoon padded out of the warriors den, her jaws stretched in a yawn as she curled her tail and licked her chest fur down. The Maine Coon she-cat approached the fresh-kill pile, managing to snatch a decently sized vole. She devoured it in hungry, quick mouthfuls and approached her sister Nettlepaw.
"Hello, Nettlepaw!" She mewed, smiling at her kin.
Old May 19th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Falconmoon padded out of the warriors den, her jaws stretched in a yawn as she curled her tail and licked her chest fur down. The Maine Coon she-cat approached the fresh-kill pile, managing to snatch a decently sized vole. She devoured it in hungry, quick mouthfuls and approached her sister Nettlepaw.
"Hello, Nettlepaw!" She mewed, smiling at her kin.
"Oh Hi." Meowed Nettlepaw, starring at her older sister. The small apprentice stood up after finishing her fresh kill. "I'm bored. Can we do something?" She hissed with boredom.

Old May 19th, 2017, 02:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Oh Hi." Meowed Nettlepaw, starring at her older sister. The small apprentice stood up after finishing her fresh kill. "I'm bored. Can we do something?" She hissed with boredom.
Falconmoon nodded, also bored. "Sure, what do you have in mind?" She asked, tilting her head.
Old May 19th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Adderheart

My Mood: Amused

(Fennelnose)

Adderheart decides that he needs to take action. He looks for a cat that looks like they might be in charge. He finds a cat that matches what he thinks a leader would look like. He approaches and says, "Hello, my name is Adderheart, I'm new around here."

Last edited by Adderheart; May 19th, 2017 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Changing the post
Old May 19th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Falconmoon nodded, also bored. "Sure, what do you have in mind?" She asked, tilting her head.
"All I now is that I need to oractice my hunting skills for my warrior assement." The apprentice shrugged.

Old May 19th, 2017, 03:18 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"All I now is that I need to oractice my hunting skills for my warrior assement." The apprentice shrugged.
The she-cat nodded. "Might as well get it out of the way" she purred.
Old May 19th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
The she-cat nodded. "Might as well get it out of the way" she purred.
"Okay then it's settled. We'll go hunting. " she meowed.

Closed Thread