Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Writer Wrangles [ Writing...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 12:39 PM
Word Association
Last post by otter
Today 12:39 PM
Stem Training Thread ! ☼
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 12:36 PM
sorry
by Otoko
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 12:31 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 12:30 PM

Old June 15th, 2022, 02:49 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Willowpaw was licking some new scratches she got earlier today, why was she stupid enough to try and catch a bird in a tree? And only on her second day. She hoped she could still do training tomorrow. She already knew she wasn't sleeping tonight, so why spend it cooped up in the apprentice den? She had found a nice rock to lay on and look at the starry sky.
@Clock Dragonshifter
Old June 15th, 2022, 02:56 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Willowpaw was licking some new scratches she got earlier today, why was she stupid enough to try and catch a bird in a tree? And only on her second day. She hoped she could still do training tomorrow. She already knew she wasn't sleeping tonight, so why spend it cooped up in the apprentice den? She had found a nice rock to lay on and look at the starry sky.
@Clock Dragonshifter
HoneyFire {He/Him}
The cream and red tom padded out of the warriors den quietly. Another restless night ahead of him, looking around he spotted an apprentice, crumbling he padded over, "shouldn't you be asleep, you haven't been an apprentice very long so I'll give you some advice rest if you wanna make way for training" he mewed a low growl evident in his voice.
Old June 15th, 2022, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
HoneyFire {He/Him}
The cream and red tom padded out of the warriors den quietly. Another restless night ahead of him, looking around he spotted an apprentice, crumbling he padded over, "shouldn't you be asleep, you haven't been an apprentice very long so I'll give you some advice rest if you wanna make way for training" he mewed a low growl evident in his voice.
Willowpaw let out a dry chuckle. "Sleep isn't something that was handed out to me very generously, I've learned to live without sleep for days, or just on very little." She said to the older tom, not taking her gaze off the sky.
Old June 15th, 2022, 03:06 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Willowpaw let out a dry chuckle. "Sleep isn't something that was handed out to me very generously, I've learned to live without sleep for days, or just on very little." She said to the older tom, not taking her gaze off the sky.
~Honeyfire~
Scoffing he made himself comfortable beside the she-cat, "I tried to be polite but I guess that isn't the way to go... Listen here you fur brain. You have a clan now take what you can get, I don't know who your mentor is and I don't care to but you'll be training hard which requires sleep and if you aren't training hard you don't deserve a place in shadowclan" he mewed his green and blue eyes narrowed at the apprentice who refused to look at him causing him ro release another low growl.
Old June 15th, 2022, 03:10 AM

Quote:
~Honeyfire~
Scoffing he made himself comfortable beside the she-cat, "I tried to be polite but I guess that isn't the way to go... Listen here you fur brain. You have a clan now take what you can get, I don't know who your mentor is and I don't care to but you'll be training hard which requires sleep and if you aren't training hard you don't deserve a place in shadowclan" he mewed his green and blue eyes narrowed at the apprentice who refused to look at him causing him ro release another low growl.
"I already tried to sleep, just came out here not to long before you. Besides, I fell off a tree today, I don't think training's on my to do list for a bit, I can hardly run." She said finally turning to look at him with her hetero chromatic eyes. In the dark she looked like she was missing pieces of fur because her brown and black spots blended so well into the background whilst her white fur stood out like the mood stood out among the stars.
Old June 15th, 2022, 03:15 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
"I already tried to sleep, just came out here not to long before you. Besides, I fell off a tree today, I don't think training's on my to do list for a bit, I can hardly run." She said finally turning to look at him with her hetero chromatic eyes. In the dark,, she looked like she was missing pieces of fur because her brown and black spots blended so well into the background whilst her white fur stood out like the mood stood out among the stars.
~Honeyfire~
The tom laughed at the apprentice, "How'd you fall out of tree?!? You haven't been an apprentice that long and you already screwed up!" he laughed, he was making fun of the apprentice, sure he'd made a few mistakes as well but never so soon after being given his mentor. Finally catching his breath he apologized though not a very sincere one.
Old June 15th, 2022, 03:19 AM

Quote:
~Honeyfire~
The tom laughed at the apprentice, "How'd you fall out of tree?!? You haven't been an apprentice that long and you already screwed up!" he laughed, he was making fun of the apprentice, sure he'd made a few mistakes as well but never so soon after being given his mentor. Finally catching his breath he apologized though not a very sincere one.
Willowpaw felt her pelt heat up in embarassment. "I-I was trying to catch a bird! I lost my footing!" She grumbled looking away from him. She was embarassed, was she really the only one to make that big a mistake so soon? Would she be punished for it> Her face fell as she thought of the different outcomes of the situation.
Old June 15th, 2022, 03:32 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Willowpaw felt her pelt heat up in embarassment. "I-I was trying to catch a bird! I lost my footing!" She grumbled looking away from him. She was embarassed, was she really the only one to make that big a mistake so soon? Would she be punished for it> Her face fell as she thought of the different outcomes of the situation.
~HoneyFire~
"Did you at least catch the bird?" the tom asked with a chuckle, "Also if it makes you feel any better I crossed every border at least once if not three times by my fourth moon as an apprentice I was REALLY bad about zoning out," he mewed feeling bad for embarrassing the younger cat. now aughing at his own mistakes he shook his head. "Starclan I was in soo much trouble once they found out." he admitted.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; June 15th, 2022 at 03:32 AM.
Old June 15th, 2022, 03:34 AM

Willowpaw looked over to him and smiled. "No I didn't but today was my first time hunting and I got both a mouse and a rabbit!" She boasted proudly, puffing out her chest, and giving him a playful face, before cracking and exploding with laughter at her shenanigans. @Clock Dragonshifter

Last edited by Wintersun; June 15th, 2022 at 03:35 AM.
Old June 15th, 2022, 03:39 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Willowpaw looked over to him and smiled. "No I didn't but today was my first time hunting and I got both a mouse and a rabbit!" She boasted proudly, puffing out her chest, and giving him a playful face, before cracking and exploding with laughter at her shenanigans. @Clock Dragonshifter
~Honeyfire~
"Proud, I like it! Just try not to fall out of anymore trees training hard to do with a sprained foot" he mewed a smug look making it's way across his face, "If you fall out of a tree again I'm personally going to come visit you just to rub it in your face" he mewed with a chuckle a playful look in his eyes.

(Big softy he'll 100% deny laughing and talking to a former outsider apprentice around other warriors XD)