Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
new ventures
by samm
Last post by samm
Today 11:35 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:25 PM
regret [p]
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:21 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 11:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2022, 06:25 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Swiftpaw stuck to the outside of the crowd but joined the meeting
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old April 6th, 2022, 06:27 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Shykit stumbled over
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 6th, 2022, 06:46 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitesilverQueen View Post
The old cat slowly walked over to the tom. "Stay away from my daughter*cough* Swiftleap"
II Patcheye II Elder II

The old tom saw whitefeather by swiftleap and Tigerpaw. He quickly rushed over. "Whitefeather, you should be resting, don't worry about them" He mewed, going to her side

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old April 6th, 2022, 06:53 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Missing & Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfrost' View Post
~Frostpaw~

She padded up. Oh no oh no oh no. Shed gotten lost. Twilightstar was going to be so mad. Less inportiantly, her mentor was going to be super mad to!

She had noticed a odd scent and had followed it. When there was no more scent, She had realized that she didn't know where she was. I had taken her a while to get back. @Moonraven
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitesilverQueen View Post
Whitefeather slowly walked over to the camp. Her chest heaving, she made her way to the leaders den. "Twilightstar?" she asked. Hopefully, she wouldn't be too upset. Bones jutted out of her fur. She hadn't eaten much.

@Moonraven
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDace View Post
Streampaw

The dilute calico held her head low as she re-entered the familiar territory of WindClan. Why did she leave the camp? She knows alright; whitecough. If she had stuck around, then maybe her father could've contracted the horrid disease from her. Now without treatment, Streampaw had become frail and weak. Even if she didn't want to go back for Slatefrost's sake, the apprentice would've died out there without Cowpaw's treatment. Why did her mind keep going back to Cowpaw! He's just a gentle medicine cat, and she wouldn't dare break the warrior code just for love. Streampaw gazed out into the grasslands, searching for any familiar scents.

"Twilightstar! I have.. come back." Her words were interrupted by a coughing fit. "I was foolish for leavi... leaving the Clan. I will accept any punishment you shall give to me."

@Moonraven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit form View Post
Water'Kit

Water'Kit finally found his way back home. He needed to find his leader. I bet I'm in trouble now, great...
(I'm not ignoring you all, but it's easier and less confusing for me having @NinjaBloss handle the cats she pulled. So I'm going to leave Fallownose to handle your cats rejoining.

Also @WhitesilverQueen you can't RP missing cats in the clan until they finish rejoining, I noticed you posted at the Breezerock with Whitefeather.)

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 6th, 2022, 06:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth perked up at the call from where he was trying to undo a stubborn knot of fur from his chest at the call groaning at the foul weather for the meeting. That was one of the bad things about the windclan camp, everything was too open and there was never any protection from the elements that came and went over the moor. Not that most of windclan ever seemed all that effected by it, the clan was generally of the 'grin and bear it' sort. Well the lazy tom hauled himself to his paws and padded over head cocked before sitting down with a thudd next to a random clanmate. The tom didnt really have many friends, the connections he managed to make generally dissapeared with any amount of time (he still missed Maplebird, the only non family friend his own age and not a kit, long gone) so he didnt have anyone in particular to sit by and he ended up choosing at random.

So butt firmly planted he lifted a back paw up to itch at his tattered ears rasping out a "So what are the current bets that theres another death by shadowclan. I swear every meetin' we get one of those so the odds may be a bit high for it to be worth taking the no though....." In a broken voice before he huffed a wheezing sigh adding "Well whatever this meeting is about Ill keep the hope its simply mentor reassignments and the like, I wouldnt even mind getting an apprentice myself as long as they were keen on tunneling this time. How about ya? Keen on an apprentice or hoping to go without the little tag alongs for some time yet?" It was always good to know the current views on the apprentice batch.
@Adderbite
Old April 6th, 2022, 07:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

-->Rabbitpaw<--
Hearing her name for patrol the older apprentice padded over to Lotuswhisper. Great she would get a chance to hang out with a cat she had met before. Rabbitpaw sat down beside the warrior as she waited for the last member to show up. She turned to Lotuswhisper with a friendly smile, but didn't say anything. This was her first ever patrol.

// @masquerade; @feather lily; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; April 6th, 2022 at 07:04 PM.
Old April 6th, 2022, 07:09 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan - Missing & Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
She didn't smell her, the wind was blowing in the wrong direction, she did see her though. At first, she mistook her for a clanmate due to the pelt, but upon closer inspection, Twilightstar picked up that it was another loner or outsider. One that was apparently injured, she must have just come out of a fight. She looked like trouble, but judging cats by their appearance wouldn't be very fair. "You're trespassing in my territory." The lilac-gray she-cat announced as she approached the outsider. It was hard for Twilightstar to tell if the she-cat was heavily injured or not, she looked filthy.

~~Flight~~

Flight stood straighter. "I'm sorry." She mewed. "I mean no harm. My name is Flight by the way." She started backing up. "You aren't from those groups of forest cats I've been hearing about, right?" Her cloudy blue eyes scanned the she-cat up and down, licking her bleeding wounds.

resurrection or reincarnation?

◺--------------◿
Old April 6th, 2022, 07:11 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

--Fallownose--
The deputy pricked his ears at Twilightstar's call and padded his way out into the rain. His whiskers twitched as he shook droplets from them, his thin pelt becoming plastered to his sides. He wished he could stay in the warriors' den, but as the deputy he felt it was his job to actively participate in this. Besides, the weather could have been much worse.

--Meadowkit--
The kit poked her head out of the medicine den to listen to the meeting. She should have already been an apprentice, but having to quarantine because of greencough meant she had to be held back. It looked like she wouldn't be made Meadowpaw at this meeting. She shuffled her paws sadly as she watched, but was determined to sit through the whole thing.

--Willowsky--
The queen watched from the shelter at the entrance to the nursery. She hadn't attended a meeting in a while due to having been pregnant and nursing, but now that that... thing was gone she very much intended to start again.

--Shredsky--
The gray mackerel tabby watched from the entrance of the warriors' den where the rain wouldn't get his pelt wet.

[All Open!]
Old April 6th, 2022, 07:13 PM
Pretend

My Mood: Sleepy

Rapid'Kit || Any Pronouns || Open

Rapid Perked their ears and stumbled away from Misty'Kit but he stayed a decent far place from the meeting listening carefully. It somewhat amazed him how the light rain felt so good but now his fur was becoming muddy since a moment before she had called the meeting he'd been rolling in the warm dirt.

With a groan he sat down drawing his tongue through his untidy and terrible taste. Spitting the mud from his mouth but he felt better now that his fur wasn't as terrible looking maybe? But what was the possibility he might get called up so gave up to save his taste.

Character(s): ...Upgrading...

Help me stay active!: BuzzardThroat! , ShadePaw

"The choice was once your choosing, before losing became my loss.
I was their in your forgetting - Until i was forgot" -Lang Leav

Old April 6th, 2022, 07:18 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

{Lioncloud of windclan}

she padded up and sat

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Closed Thread