Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 04:50 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 04:44 PM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 04:43 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 04:34 PM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 04:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2022, 05:05 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

~Smoke'paw~
The smokey apprentice sat fidgeting.

~Silent'paw~
She groomed her pelt.

~Aster'kit~
The pretty kit sat well-groomed and scrutinizing those with messy pelts

~Owl'kit~
The brown and white kit played happily.

(Activity posts!)
Old April 4th, 2022, 05:12 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Adder Rocks

@Rockfall //

➵ snowwillow | she/her

finding a small patch of flowers growing through a crack in the rocks, snowwillow felt a smile growing on her maw. score!! this was awesome! she was pretty sure these were the right ones, too. they were red, so that meant they were poppies, obviously. bending down, she quickly plucked the two flowers. ears perking at the sound of acornfall's muffled voice, the molly looked up. aw, yeah! he had some too! although, she wasn't sure if those were all poppies..could poppies be yellow or pink? oh well, cowpaw would probably appreciate any and all herbs! or just flowers! "those look pretty close to a poppy." she meowed, doing a quick count up of the flowers. two...three...five! that would be enough, wouldn't it? "alrightyy, come on, acornfall! think we can head back now. these should be good."

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 4th, 2022, 05:18 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

ashclaw lays in the sun keeping an eye on the kits making sure they don't wander off, he sits on the warm grass peacefully and quietly in case he needs to go out and patrol @Clock Dragonshifter
Old April 4th, 2022, 05:26 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Tunnels

Crowtooth dug huffing as he did so trying to clear out a new section of the tunnels.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old April 4th, 2022, 07:43 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

“Wrenpaw?” Honeystorm said as she tried to casually walk into the apprentice den. She needed to talk through Thistlerose going missing with her daughter. Honeystorm had been trying to work through it herself for a while. “We need to talk.”

@InsertCoolNameHere

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old April 4th, 2022, 09:55 PM
Pretend

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnIsLost View Post
“Well, I tend to stay out in the sun for long periods of time and I clean myself a lot,” the molly said as she looked up at the clouds.

Rapid || Ant pronouns

He followed her soft gaze " Not trying to be rude but your not really the interesting type" He'd huff. Rapid rolled on their stomach and pawed a rollie pollie that was currently laid at his right paw.

Character(s): ...Upgrading...

Help me stay active!: BuzzardThroat! , ShadePaw

"The choice was once your choosing, before losing became my loss.
I was their in your forgetting - Until i was forgot" -Lang Leav

Last edited by TeaHouse; April 4th, 2022 at 09:55 PM.
Old April 4th, 2022, 10:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulle View Post
Tansytrickle
When was the last time he had wandered this far out of camp? Normally Tansytrickle preferred to stick close to camp - or more accurately, his brother - and venturing out was saved for special occasions. Cobweb collecting... well, that didn't make the list unfortunately. But Cowpaw had looked at him with such big eyes that he felt a little trickle of guilt seep within his heart at the mere thought of blowing it off.

"There has got to be cobwebs in between the rocks, don't you think so brother?" He cast a glance towards his brother along with another yawn. Sleep was just not leaving the tired tom, even as he shook out his forelegs with each step.

The rocks that reared up before him didn't seem daunting to him as they probably did to most of the Clan. A snake bite wasn't something he was really scared of so up close to the pile of boulders he padded. His nose twitched as his gaze swept over the rocks in search of the sticky substance they were here for.

[ @Starfall ]

Pansypuddle
@tulle

A yawn rolled off his tongue as he stumbled to Adder rocks with his brother. Almost tripping over his own paws many a time or two. He wanted to continue sleeping, the nap was wonderful. Brother was warm, outside was cold. Incredibly comfortable, yet ruined by a needy Apprentice. Though he supposed he should be kind, considering the apprentice could heal his brothers wounds at some point...not that he'd ever want it to get to that point.

"If your nose get's bit by a snake I'll laugh. They should be waking up at around this time." he mutters loudly. Although he himself followed suit. Sticking a paw in a rather large pawsized hole. Rolling his paw around a bit he brought it back out, covered in a rather thin layer of cobwebs.

Sticking it up proudly he looked over at Tansytrickle. A grin blooming across his features.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old April 4th, 2022, 10:35 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

@wnder @xath

He watched the other two quietly, following behind. One stopped and watched the commotion while the younger of the pair was chased by bees. They had stopped over a miniture kind of rocky cliff, overlooking a sunflower field. Best be of use then. The tom made his way slowly down the crumbling 'steps', pausing quite a lot. His paws seemed too big to keep a good grip on the small levels of ground.

After some time, the light-furred feline jumped into the field, all four paws planted firmly on the even, dusty floor, and he set to work, chewing at the long stem of a sunflower. All he could sea was a vibrant green and a vivid, warm and happy yellow. It created this fuzzy, joyous feeling inside of him, deep in his chest, and a smile spread to his face once he had collected two of the large flowers.

Getting up the small cliff face was much easier, and me managed to reach the top in two confident and solid jumps. "Let's collect all our marigold and head back to camp"
Old April 5th, 2022, 12:12 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

-->Goldenkit<--
Feeling her tiny body get picked up and she flailed her paws around. New scent and new warmth filled her body. She clung to her savior, but she didn't nurse. She needed time to adjust. The she-cat that had left her had made a dent in the young cat. She wasn't sure if she should trust this new cat or not. Pushing her head up she let out a little wail. She wasn't in pain it just felt right for her. Plus it was more of a threatening one. She didn't want to be left behind again. It frightened her.

The unnamed kitten settled her tiny head back down and rested it on the queens belly. Maybe when she was really really hungry she'd nurse, but right now she was afraid. She silently moved around a bit until she was comfortable and she slowly fell asleep.

// @poppy.; (next post you can name her and we can end the roleplay, so I can age her up to where she's a full moon old) \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 5th, 2022, 06:24 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan - Missing & Joining

Whitefeather slowly walked over to the camp. Her chest heaving, she made her way to the leaders den. "Twilightstar?" she asked. Hopefully, she wouldn't be too upset. Bones jutted out of her fur. She hadn't eaten much.

@Moonraven
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Closed Thread