Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:43 AM
Hiraeth's Art Stand.
by hiraeth
Last post by stag
Today 11:41 AM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Bean
Today 11:22 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 11:19 AM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 10:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"Um, I want to learn half-turn belly rake. But since we have to do fighting moves with claws sheathed, and that move is a claws unsheathed technique, I'll just practice it with my claws sheathed.", Rushpaw replied, awkwardly.
@CandyFlossCat
(Wait, shouldn't we be rping this in WindClan Territory, now, since Rushpaw and Meadowsong are at the Training Moor and out of camp?)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old May 4th, 2017, 06:35 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
@CandyFlossCat
(Wait, shouldn't we be rping this in WindClan Territory, now, since Rushpaw and Meadowsong are at the Training Moor and out of camp?)

(Lol, probably. Lets do that instead XD)
Old May 4th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Thrushflight noticed Caramelblood avoiding his gaze and almost felt offended by this fact. Now he was noticing the heavy steps and the apparently sad look his body language was giving off. Once settled, Thrushflight eagerly awaited to hear the news. He guessed it couldn't be good, no actually, he knew it wouldn't be good. As the words stumbled from Caramelblood's mouth, the calico tom flinched backwards a hair. Honestly, he was stunned by the idea. Why would the cat he considered his 'mate' do this to him? It was all too confusing honestly. As the moments pause lingered on and on, he grew antsy, almost annoyed enough that his fur began bristled along his shoulders. He couldn't help it. Finally, Caramelblood spoke. It was reassuring at first but then the other tom cut himself off and Thrushflight needed to know. "What were you thinking? Saying they aren't yours? I don't think she's going to believe that in the least," he almost hissed. He kept the hiss in the back of his throat, but his words had a bitter tone. Thrushflight really did feel betrayed. He didn't want to be around Caramelblood in that moment, enough so that he leaned away from his companion until he could feel the den wall on his spine.

@Trashy Sky

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 4th, 2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Thrushflight noticed Caramelblood avoiding his gaze and almost felt offended by this fact. Now he was noticing the heavy steps and the apparently sad look his body language was giving off. Once settled, Thrushflight eagerly awaited to hear the news. He guessed it couldn't be good, no actually, he knew it wouldn't be good. As the words stumbled from Caramelblood's mouth, the calico tom flinched backwards a hair. Honestly, he was stunned by the idea. Why would the cat he considered his 'mate' do this to him? It was all too confusing honestly. As the moments pause lingered on and on, he grew antsy, almost annoyed enough that his fur began bristled along his shoulders. He couldn't help it. Finally, Caramelblood spoke. It was reassuring at first but then the other tom cut himself off and Thrushflight needed to know. "What were you thinking? Saying they aren't yours? I don't think she's going to believe that in the least," he almost hissed. He kept the hiss in the back of his throat, but his words had a bitter tone. Thrushflight really did feel betrayed. He didn't want to be around Caramelblood in that moment, enough so that he leaned away from his companion until he could feel the den wall on his spine.

@Trashy Sky
Caramelblood didn't make eye contact with Thrushflight, moving back as he did as he realized the chocolate calico didn't want to be near him at the moment. The cream-colored warrior sighed softly at the bitter tone his mate had. "No. That's not what I was thinking, Thrushflight." he started, lowering his voice a little. Caramelblood was ready to explain deeply how this could work out for them, and he already thought of most of the words he was going to say on his way over here. "I want to chase her off, get her out of the kits lives so they don't remember her." the male continued, his eyes opening again so he could look at the other warrior he could say he loved. Even if that love wasn't what most would call love, seeing how it was awkward and held not as much emotion as you'd think. "Then I want to raise the kits with you, Thrushflight... I want you to be the one to raise my blood, you're the only one who could ever be qualified for that." Caramelblood finished as he let his icy eyes make contact with Thrushflight's face, showing that the creamy warrior had given all his attention to the chocolate one.
Old May 4th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Her words gave him the pleasure that he wanted. Needed. Moonpaw. Her scent was all around him, making him feel safer then he had in a long time. She was staying. She was okay. Maybe... her fear was gone? Was he doing this right? Whether it was this or something else, he must be doing something right, because she was no longer scared. No longer frightened. It gave Couragepaw a sense of security to know this, to know that the she cat was going to be okay.

She was going to be okay. She was really going to be okay. He had done something right after all. "I couldn't agree more." Moonpaw was the most special cat to him in the world. She meant the stars, moon and sky to him. Just as he had thought before. Oh, how could one cat be so special to him? How could one cat mean so much to him? There was no possible explanation in his mind, in his thoughts, in his imagination. She was the only one he'd ever really... thought like this about before.

Oh of course there had been those little kitty crushes, the ones on the pretty older cats whom he knew would never pay any attention to him, but she was different. She was here beside him. Entwining her own tail around his, making him feel like he was on Cloud 9. Then again, he often felt like that with his best friend. Bronzepaw had been nice, and sure, he could understand that she might've been a better alternative, but no one was like Moonpaw.

And now that she understood? Everything seemed brighter. Like he had been looking at the world through dark tinted glasses and she had just replaced them with shining, sparkling ones. Oh, how great the tom felt at that very moment. Nothing could be better then this. Nothing in the whole world. "And you're sure you're going to be okay?" He asked, touching his nose to her ear once more. She smelled like the sweetest of flowers... only it was different too, and he couldn't quite place a paw on it.

Like the breezy openness of WindClan territory. Like the warmth of the nursery. Like the fresh, crisp air in green-leaf. And of course, there was that flowery scent. It was the best he knew how to describe her. It was as though she had taken all the scents of the place he had, and would forever call home, and mixed them up into her own pelt. The description sounded strange, but he didn't know what else to call it. WindClan was his home. But he would leave it if Moonpaw did... because she would take the beauty of it with her.

Yes, the waving grasses and rolling hills of WindClan were beautiful. But to Couragepaw? They had nothing on the she cat that he had thought of for a sister pretty much all his life, and now... things were changing. For the better or worse, he couldn't say yet. But they were definitely changing for good.
(Sorry for the delay...)

Nothing could have changed how much she wanted to remain in this singular moment — this one time and space that they inhabited now — forever. Everything was okay now. More than that.
For moons now she had felt abnormally terrified beside him, as though a mistake could make her lose him forever.
How silly that had been though.
That had happened. She had made a mistake. She had believed so purely that he could never love someone as plain as she, that she disregarded his confession altogether.
It had had to have been a lie.
But it wasn't.
At least for all the world she wished it not to be.
Couragepaw had come back though. Her mistake hadn't driven him away as the quiet fear of how much she had loved him had told her it would.
Once again, everything was okay.

When he spoke again she could feel the words vibrating through his flank, and it nearly pulled her away, down into quiet non-thinking love for the tom beside her.
But his words counteracted this.
'And you're sure you're going to be okay?'

Moonpaw turned her head to face him, grey eyes resting on his and for once not quite flitting away.
Not immediately anyways.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" She murmured, nearly too afraid to ask, afraid that he may pull away, or that in some other way her words might shatter this moment of peace.
With these words, she rested her snub nose against his shoulder, inhaling his pleasant aroma once more and closing her eyes against the possibilities of any ending beyond this.

Couragepaw was her world, her land, her sea, her sky.
He was the splashing of the ocean against the shore and the boldness of the Seastones. He was the endless rolling hills and the deep sky that covered the earth like shadows covered the night, dotted with white as the Windclan territory was covered with sheep.
He too was the sheep that roamed the land. Soft and pure.
None could match he who was beside her. None could come close. No one could replicate the soul whom she was with.
Only he could be Couragepaw. And only he could fully steal and run away with her heart.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old May 4th, 2017, 10:01 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Flinching in surprise, the ebony tom glanced around before realizing it was just the uniquely colored feline from the day before. "You startled me," Obsidiansky mewed, a purr rumbling in his throat before clearing it a moment later. "I did. What about you?" Less formal then he had meant it to be, but oh well. He wasn't really what most cats' definition of 'formal' would be. More of a casual tom. After all, they were all in the same Clan. Might as well all be friends, right? This might be the reason he had more friends then enemies.

Thankfully. It was something Obsidiansky was highly grateful for. His whiskers twitched in amusement as he heard Infernosky's stomach grumbling; but he quickly ducked his head, trying to hide this. It wasn't very nice to be laughing, after all. Especially if she was hungry, that wasn't a funny situation at all. And yet Obsidiansky seemed to find it humorous... which was one annoying thing about him. Yes, one-- there were others. He wasn't a perfect cat. Which didn't bother him in the least, but he was glad to be able to deal with it in a way that actually made sense. Trying not to miss what she was saying, the tom quickly left his thoughts and daydreaming expression behind and watched her with almost too close of an intensity.

Another problem. Realizing this, he blinked and drew back just the slightest bit; not enough to make it look as though she had said something wrong, but enough to make her feel more comfortable with the distance between the two of them.

"Sure, that'd be great." He told her with a smile, before cocking his head as he thought about her question. "I haven't seen him... I doubt he's still sleeping though. He might be waiting for you in another part of the clearing." Obsidiansky offered, following her towards the fresh-kill pile. He was still tired. Not quite sure why, since he had slept pretty well, but... he was exhausted. Flicking his tail in an irritated manner, the ebony tom looked around for the other two cats. Russel and Jitter, right? Yes, that was correct, he was pretty sure.

Jitter was nice. She was the most cheerful younger cat he'd met in a long, long time. And Russel was pretty calm, another nice cat. So then why had Shrikecall been so against them? But, the tom quickly forgot the subject as he shrugged it off a moment later. The she cat's fur appeared to be almost like it had been lit up; and Obsidiansky had to look away so it didn't seem like he was staring.

That'd be an awkward position to be caught in, and not to mention the reason why he was looking. 'Your fur looks like it's on fire.' Yes, he could imagine that would go pretty well. No sort of weird comment made there. Shaking his head the slightest bit, Obsidiansky turned his hues back up towards the sky and stared at it instead. Such vibrant, beautiful colors... colors that he had always loved. And probably always would.

@InfernoFlicker @moonfang
[Obsidian: Your fur looks like it's on fire.
Infernosky: *inwardly* bc I am HOTTER THAN A FANTASY hottest of the hottest //sings Alicia Keys//
*outwardly* i will set u on fire if u say that again ]

The red tabby fae simply did not acknowledge the fact that she had startled the tom before; though she found it amusing inwardly, she preferred to focus on the most important matters, which was rarely, if ever, humor. Not to say that Infernosky didn't know how to be funny---she did enjoy humor---but she couldn't allow herself to, well, stop and smell the roses, or laugh a little. So she moved on by answering the next question, ignoring it with naught but a very subtle crack of a smile and a single breath of chuckle, before continuing and stopping before the freshkill pile.

"I slept well enough...better than I have in moons. Sleeping in a moss bed as never felt better." She said as she looked over the well-stocked pile. Her hazel hues looked over each morsel with hunger, as if she were going to pierce the piece she chose with her icy gaze. Finally, she picked out a small vole, and despite her urge to take out one of the few large rabbits, she knew better than to help herself to the most plentiful pieces. Those were for the sick, the elderly, or the kits. Sitting a couple paces away from the pile now, she dropped the small carcass at her paws, crouched over it and began picking it apart with slight haste. She glanced up at Obsidiansky, assuming he would choose his pick of the pile, and let her furry tail swish over the rough, dry patch of terrain on which she sat, clearing a place for the tom to sit beside her, and perhaps clear away some gravel.

"Hm," she replied, in response to Obsidians second remark, "Wherever he is, he better show up soon or I'll have gotten up this early for nothing." There was her typical bitterness in her tone. She didn't exactly mean it though; Infernosky was not the type to waste precious daylight on sleep, no matter how tired she was. She would find something to do, whether it was to wake her two companions or go out hunting with Obsidiansky. It felt nice, having a variety of choices for the day. When she had been traveling, she had only to choose between two options; hunting for food, or keep walking, all the way back to Windclan. Now, after that long trial, she felt a sense of freedom, and peace. She had made it home, and despite the many changes she wasn't expecting, it was still worth the journey.

The changes. She didn't want to think about all that was missing in her Windclan home, but there was a slight emptiness to it. Without Dapplestar, or Twilightsky, or Swallowsong...it just felt like...like maybe she found the wrong Windclan. Those three cats had been her only family, her only friends, and the only cats she would really open herself up to. Now that they were gone, she felt like a kit who had lost her parents. Well, technically speaking, Infernosky had lost his mother, father, and brother at the age of 5 moons, but she had never had a close enough relationship with them to call them her real family. They were nothing but biological, to her. At least, her mother and father were. Whatever became of her brother...that was never known to her. At the weakest point in her life, she had given her poor newborn brother to a pair of forest cats in a final attempt to save his life, while she prepared to starve to death. That was when Twilightsky and Swallowsong found her fragile body. She had never seen her brother again. Flicker, was his name. She never knew if he survived or died.

Infernosky realized she was loosing herself in thought, and that an awkward silence was beginning to grow. To save the conversation, she mrrowed casually, "So...Dapplestar is gone. And you've never heard of the cats Twilightsky or Swallowsong?" After a pause, her green gaze fell, "They were...important cats to me. My family, I guess you could say. Windclan is so different without them...but it's still good to be back." She lifted her nose to look up at the Breezerock across the clearing for a vacant moment, then added, "Do you have family here?"
Old May 4th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood didn't make eye contact with Thrushflight, moving back as he did as he realized the chocolate calico didn't want to be near him at the moment. The cream-colored warrior sighed softly at the bitter tone his mate had. "No. That's not what I was thinking, Thrushflight." he started, lowering his voice a little. Caramelblood was ready to explain deeply how this could work out for them, and he already thought of most of the words he was going to say on his way over here. "I want to chase her off, get her out of the kits lives so they don't remember her." the male continued, his eyes opening again so he could look at the other warrior he could say he loved. Even if that love wasn't what most would call love, seeing how it was awkward and held not as much emotion as you'd think. "Then I want to raise the kits with you, Thrushflight... I want you to be the one to raise my blood, you're the only one who could ever be qualified for that." Caramelblood finished as he let his icy eyes make contact with Thrushflight's face, showing that the creamy warrior had given all his attention to the chocolate one.
Thrushflight almost chose to ignore the other feline. Their words stung. Caramelblood happened to be Thrushflight's biggest weakness and biggest fear of losing. Never in his life had he felt more attached to a another cat. Suddenly that support felt shaky. Though only until Caramelblood proceeded to conclude his thoughts. The chocolate calico raised his pale blues, which had fallen to the ground between them a few moments prior. His ears pricked towards them, showing the caramel colored tom that he had Thrushflight's full attention. As he spoke, that warm feeling slowly crept it's way over him again. He couldn't stop it either. It was a strange thing that happened, a good type of strange. Slowly, those pale blues brightened up a bit showing what little emotion Thrushflight could show. It was one of happiness. Quite the shocking expression for any cat that had known the evil little cat. "Y- you-," oddly enough, he couldn't even finish his statements before taking a deep breath and letting out a long sigh. So... you mean it? We can totally do that. It's something that hasn't been done in a while if ever. We'd be the first. Just imagine it," Thrushflight's mind began to race, though his physical appearance took on a rather calm, collective outlook. "These kits will be raised the right way. They will be the strongest in the clan," he vowed between the two. Slowly, the calico crept up a little closer to Caramelblood before pausing. Their fur brushed but it was no more than that. Thrushflight didn't exactly know how to show his gratitude nor his happiness to his companion.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 4th, 2017, 11:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(Sorry for the delay...)

Nothing could have changed how much she wanted to remain in this singular moment — this one time and space that they inhabited now — forever. Everything was okay now. More than that.
For moons now she had felt abnormally terrified beside him, as though a mistake could make her lose him forever.
How silly that had been though.
That had happened. She had made a mistake. She had believed so purely that he could never love someone as plain as she, that she disregarded his confession altogether.
It had had to have been a lie.
But it wasn't.
At least for all the world she wished it not to be.
Couragepaw had come back though. Her mistake hadn't driven him away as the quiet fear of how much she had loved him had told her it would.
Once again, everything was okay.

When he spoke again she could feel the words vibrating through his flank, and it nearly pulled her away, down into quiet non-thinking love for the tom beside her.
But his words counteracted this.
'And you're sure you're going to be okay?'

Moonpaw turned her head to face him, grey eyes resting on his and for once not quite flitting away.
Not immediately anyways.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" She murmured, nearly too afraid to ask, afraid that he may pull away, or that in some other way her words might shatter this moment of peace.
With these words, she rested her snub nose against his shoulder, inhaling his pleasant aroma once more and closing her eyes against the possibilities of any ending beyond this.

Couragepaw was her world, her land, her sea, her sky.
He was the splashing of the ocean against the shore and the boldness of the Seastones. He was the endless rolling hills and the deep sky that covered the earth like shadows covered the night, dotted with white as the Windclan territory was covered with sheep.
He too was the sheep that roamed the land. Soft and pure.
None could match he who was beside her. None could come close. No one could replicate the soul whom she was with.
Only he could be Couragepaw. And only he could fully steal and run away with her heart.
Oh how glad Couragepaw was to have the cat he cared for so deeply beside him at this moment. She meant the world to him. As he hoped she knew—he had told her already, hadn’t he? That she meant everything? And he knew that she knew he would do anything for her. There was no way that he would let anything happen to the she cat who meant too much to him. She was his universe. And she always would be, after all… there was only one Moonpaw. There was only one cat who would hold his heart close to her forever.

And that was Moonpaw. His Moonpaw. Whoa—possessiveness didn’t seem to have a boundary when he was with the pretty, dandelion-fluff she cat. Because she really did mean the world to him. And he would do anything to make sure that she was safe, forever. The darker colored tom nuzzled Moonpaw lightly and began to purr. Purring was something that wasn’t exactly rare, at least not for Couragepaw to do it, but it wasn’t that often of an occurance either. For him to be purring in this moment meant that he was truly pleased. And it wasn’t only that, but the smile and the expression on his features that showed how happy he was.

Moonpaw meant everything to him… there was no way for him to express this enough. She meant everything. If he had to, he wouldn’t hesitate to give his life for her. Better him then her, at least… right? Better anyone then her. And that might sound selfish. He realized that, but everyone needed to know how important this she cat was. She meant everything to him and he was sure that he meant the same to her. Neither one of them would hesitate. But Couragepaw wouldn’t let his best friend, the one cat who had always been there, be hurt.

Anyone else but the pretty feline. She really was so pretty…. How had Couragepaw not noticed this before? “I don’t know. I just was hoping that you were going to be alright. I don’t know what I would do if anything bad happened to you.” His voice was calm and excited, and he touched his nose lightly to her ear. Soon they would be warriors. Soon it would be time for them to move on. With their lives. But, he didn’t want this to end. It was so awkward he could practically feel his pelt catching on fire, and yet it was so calming too. So careful. Such gentle movements and excitement brewing beneath his calm exterior.

How was this still going on? He should have stopped this long ago. And yet, Couragepaw didn’t want to end this. He was going to be careful and make sure that she wouldn’t be scared. This was going to work. He would make it work. Couragepaw stayed completely still, letting her rest there. It’d been an emotional journey for the both of them. And, to be honest, they were both emotional wrecks. At least as far as he could tell they were. “You want to go out in the territory or something?” Couragepaw felt like every eye in the Clearing was settling carefully on them, watching the two young cats and their enjoyment of this time together. It was one of the most annoying things about living in a Clan. Privacy didn’t seem to have a meaning, at least, not to the cats in WindClan.

(*sings Alicia Keys* I’m DYING oml
Obsidian can be so awkward sometimes, thank goodness he doesn’t always say what he thinks)

“They are comfortable,” He mewed as they made their way over towards the fresh kill pile. A little later in the day would be the ideal time to go hunting. Not so early that his senses were dead and limp-feeling with no type of alert system, but not so late that the prey was getting lazy and hiding in their holes for the warmer part of the day. Or colder. The days seemed to vary in temperature, and sometimes Obsidiansky wished the only season they had was green-leaf… it really was ideal. For a darker furred cat like him, that was.

And pretty much any colder weather was ideal for him. After all, it wasn’t nice in the hotter weather… Obsidiansky often found himself burning up. Picking one of the smaller thrushes from the fresh kill pile, he settled down to eat. The feathery animal was close to skin and bones; and while Obsidiansky was hungry, he felt worse for the bird. Poor thing had been starving and on top of everything else had lost it’s life, too. Anyone who heard him thinking like that would have called him a crazy cat. Anyone who had heard him thinking like that probably would have called him strange, or dumb. But Obsidiansky didn’t like seeing the scrawnier animals in the fresh kill pile.

He knew that, although they weren’t cats and couldn’t communicate with the Clans, the birds and rabbits probably had families or perhaps even Clans of their own and they were trying to get along as well. And then something killed them and was eating them. Did those animals have a StarClan? Were they greeted if they had fought bravely? And what about a Dark Forest… even the thought of the horrible place sent shudders all down Obsidiansky’s spine as he began to eat eagerly, trying to avoid swallowing feathers in his haste.

All in all, not the most graceful of cats. But a loyal friend all the way through. A good listener. A friendly cat, he made friends pretty easily. And he stuck with them—until he saw someone who looked like they needed more companionship then his current friends. Oh no, he wouldn’t just abandon his friends… if they were settled he would move on. When no one needed him? What use was there for the black tom to stick around? A nice conversation, sure, but he didn’t really just ‘stick around’ for conversation… not too recently, anyways. As far as he could remember. If the other cat wanted it then he was happy.

If they didn’t? There wasn’t a point. Which reminded him, he should really make sure that he wasn’t bothering the she cat… but then he heard her voice, sounding a little grumpier at having gotten up. Hiding a smile, Obsidiansky glanced back up at the sun which was no longer a shade of red, and the sky was beginning to be painted with a nice blue. Such a pretty color. At least, that was his opinion on it… because it really was, wasn’t it? How could cats not appreciate that? There must be a reason, but if there was, he didn’t know it.

Hearing her talking about these cats ‘Twilightsky’ and ‘Swallowsong,’ Obsidiansky shook his head just the slightest bit. Who were they? His question was answered a moment later and he sighed, the tip of his tail twitching. So that was what had happened, hmm? It was kind of a sad story if he were being honest. But, she’d made it clear early that she didn’t want sympathy… or pity… or anything of the sort, so he was just going to sit back and be there when she did need the support. Until things got mixed up a little more. Sometimes he didn’t always tell wrong from right in the way that would be expected.

Her question caught him off guard for a moment and then he shook his head. “No, I don’t have any family here. I can barely remember what they look like, heh…” His voice trailed off and he sighed, before offering at least the slightest bit of condolence—it was in his nature, after all. “I truly am sorry about your fri—your family.” Alright. So perhaps it wasn’t the most heartfelt thing. It was nice, at least.

@InfernoFlicker

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 4th, 2017 at 11:51 PM.
Old May 5th, 2017, 01:33 AM
I am magic...

My Mood: Bored

Birdpaw sat in the shade, cleaning himself. His pink tongue ran over his tan pelt, attempting to smooth the ever-ruffled fur. His golden eyes darted around the camp, taking in the warriors. He was waiting for his mentor(Someone want to play as them? If not, I can make my own) to return and take him out for practice. His tail, little more than a tuft of fur, twitched. Restless, he decided to stand up and ask the deputy if there were any patrols open.

Pulling himself to his feet, he padded towards Shrikecall.
"Uhh, I was wondering if there were any patrols open." He mewed quietly when he reached the deputy, his ears twitching nervously. He was always nervous during contact with other cats, always wondering what they were thinking of him, and this time was no different.

Last edited by ShadowintheSapphire; May 5th, 2017 at 01:51 AM.
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:05 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowintheSapphire View Post
Birdpaw sat in the shade, cleaning himself. His pink tongue ran over his tan pelt, attempting to smooth the ever-ruffled fur. His golden eyes darted around the camp, taking in the warriors. He was waiting for his mentor(Someone want to play as them? If not, I can make my own) to return and take him out for practice. His tail, little more than a tuft of fur, twitched. Restless, he decided to stand up and ask the deputy if there were any patrols open.

Pulling himself to his feet, he padded towards Shrikecall.
"Uhh, I was wondering if there were any patrols open." He mewed quietly when he reached the deputy, his ears twitching nervously. He was always nervous during contact with other cats, always wondering what they were thinking of him, and this time was no different.
(Ello!)
FeatherWing padded over to her apprentice. "Hello Bird paw. What do you want to do?" She purred. She dipped her head to the deputy and flicked her ear. Her silver pelt reflectedrhe sun and made her pelt look like a bright piece of silver.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Closed Thread