Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Redmire Roleplay /...
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:10 AM
Honeypaw gets...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:11 AM
Hunting Honey [p]
Today 02:56 AM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:50 AM
Honeypaw future mate finder
Today 02:31 AM

Old March 24th, 2021, 10:14 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firey View Post
//-Only she was allowed to endanger them- God, I love those vibes// @Undertaker
Tiger hadn't been able to scent Dawnstar because of exhaustion and the kit in her mouth, so when she heard the voice she startled and spun around, almost dropping the tiny bundle of fur. Tiger couldn't be sure if this was a clan cat or a rogue, so she kept her guard up just in case. She set Fox down between her paws and the kit looked up at her mother then at Dawnstar with wide blue eyes. Fox shivered, her soft downy fur doing nothing against the chilly breeze that swept through the trees. Tiger dipped her head and held her tail still, trying to look as non-threatening as possible.
I know, I tried to wash it off. I apologize. Are you of the clans?
It was funny, wasn't it? Just a few weeks ago, she could have said a word and destroyed anyone who crossed her without lifting a paw, and now she was reduced to this. A helpless stray begging for help. Yes, even when she led that group she still dreamed of becoming a clan cat. But this wasn't how she imagined she would join. Though, what could she really do about it? It was either try to join a clan or get killed by heartless rogues. And she couldn't die now. No, Fox still needed her.

That looked like a tiny scrap of fur, the kit. It looked healthy though she supposed that's all that matter. As the she-cat spoke up, interrupting Dawnstar's observation, she snorted narrowing her eyes at the pathic excuse of a cat before her. She looked like roadkill, a filthy bug carrying that scent of fresh kill on her pelt. It was just a moment, but Dawnstar couldn't help but imagine coloring the dull brown forest red with this insignificant gnat's blood.

The leader slammed her claws into the ground and took a deep breath, blinking away that wild edge in her eyes. She was going to blame her bouts on this cat's stupidy. She really shouldn't be roaming around drenched in that scent, even Dawnstar might mistake the bug as prey, naturally, she'd have to pounce on her, rip her apart piece by piece.

"No, I don't belong to a clan, I'm just passing through and scolding dimwits covered in blood." After shaking off her bloodlust, Dawnstar hissed out an answer in a tone filled with venomous sarcasm. "You have promptly five seconds to explain why it is your here, endangering my clan with your carelessness; before I decide to steal that scrap of fur, tear out your eyes, and toss you back into the outskirts where the filth belongs. If you're lucky maybe the hungry coyote or fox will be passing through, put you out of your misery quickly." Dawnstar didn't like this cat regardless of how polite she came off being, she hated threats to her clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Finally. It seemed he had managed to slip through the cracks into the notorious ShadowClan, something that Destrix had been planning for quite some time now. He flexed his claws absentmindedly, ignoring the sharp scream of pain from his hind leg. "Destrix," he answered simply, though he noted her other comments for later.

That was more so something he could prove through actions and not words, as this cat seemed to value one over the other. He watched her, knowing full well he wouldn't be able to keep his name. While that did irk the tom, he was curious to see what replacement the Clan leader would come up with.

"Really?" Dawnstar scoffed at the name that she was given. Who named these cats? What that even mean? Dawnstar gave up trying to understand the names of outsiders. Far too many were rather ridiculous. She focused on the tom's appearance and the little she had gathered from him. It was hard to say with him, there was much to like but enough to dislike. If she put enough work into him, she was sure she could shape him up to be one of her greatest allies, hell, she might even replace Finchwhisker with him, though Finchwhisker hasn't done anything to displease her as of late. Getting used to a new cat would be too much of a hassle.

He might work as a mate for convince purposes. Dawnstar had no interest in romance, not like those naive hairballs with hopes of love and family. Her sense of affection had strings attached to it, it was darker and disturbed, worth and usefulness naturally tethered to it. She'd kill her own blood in a heartbeat for wronging her and she expected no complaints about it. Unfortunately, she was unable to weigh this tom's sense of moral, she needed to be a priority above all else. Plus with him, it was like she was playing with fire. He didn't burn as hot as she, but hot enough that he could do some damage if he turned on her.

Hmm, she was getting ahead of herself here. Letting him in the clan and giving him a name would work there, she'd have to see where things went from there. He had a grim sense of humor that made her sneer. She recalled hearing tales of twoleg's best friend, it was an insulting story about a kittypet and a mangy mongrel who lived together with a twoleg. Dawnstar had tuned most of it out as a kit, but it was the end she always enjoyed the end. Something threatened the twoleg, she couldn't recall what, but whereas the cat was smart and ran to save its life, the mongrel was considered dumb and ended up dying alongside the twoleg. Dawnstar had merely liked the death aspect of the story, although as she grew older to came to see mongrels in a different light. The fact that it was willing to die alongside such a foolish twoleg spoke loudly of its everlasting loyalty. It intrigued her, although she still hated dogs with a vengeance, not as much as kittypets though.

"Grimhound." She spoke at last with a thoughtful tilt of her head. She didn't usually take much time to think of names for cats, the fact that she put any effort into his was simply because he might one of the rare cats that had some real potential. Dawnstar would need to figure out what motived this one, what made him tick and how did she make him tick for her alone? Worse comes to worst she'd have to kill him, it would be a pity to do so.

Lashing her tail, she prowled closer to the tom and sniffed at his leg. It looked bad, she'd need to beat this reckless behavior out of him or he'd either be lame or dead before she could get any use out of him. "Come along," the clan leader offered a bloody shoulder for leaning. "Let's get you to Ebonyfang, I'm sure he'll love to see my handwork on you."

[We're basically done. You can go ahead and submit him. I do need send Dawn to Ebony for a talk so I'll be making a post there using him as an excuse to get Dawn and Ebony talking to each other.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
// @Undertaker \\

Oh? She was noticed rather quick. MAybe cats here actually do have a brain. And who was this one? What were they called.... a warrior? Or maybe the, ooo! Maybe the leader! That’d be cool! then she’d be able to join the clan. And actually have a home thats not full of stupid blood thirsty idiots. Some cats where she used to live... well, yeaaa i guess they were “nice” but most of them would claw anyone’s throat open...

SHes heard other cats talk about how bad this clan was. But that was fine! She actually wanted to do something in her life. Crow heard that... the leader of this, this, ShadowClan, was named Dawnstar? ”i, I’m.” she tried to say something.... hmmmm, what could she say that wouldn’t get her killed? “Are you, by any chance. Do you know a cat named Dawnstar?” she asked. “I’m looking for her.”

Seriously? How long was this cat going to take? Dawnstar curled a lip up to expose a single fang while swinging her tail from side to side. She's never been good with being overly patient. Was that a stutter? She hated stutters. Dawnstar almost wanted to mock the cat, but thought better. She should avoid lowering herself to such a level for a cat not even worth her time.

She almost laughted as the molly told her she was looking for her? It was rare for her to get personally sought out, but she supposed her name might have spread beyond Clan territory due to the time she spend in the outskirt's briefly.

"You are looking at her." She'd drive herself into a murderous mood if she attempted to play around with the outsider. "You know me, but I know nothing about you. Start explaining." Dawnstar refrained from adding a threat, the lack of fear and those bright eyes made her assume this cat had quite a mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
@Undertaker }

Shred looked at her with his eye. "Oh, I didn't see you there, Dawnstar."Shred mewed, his tone was chilling. He sniffed the air. No wonder he thought I'm in ShadowClan territory. "Sorry, if I had sccentedit was ShadowClan territory, I wouldn't of walked in hear like this." He purred.

She should kill him and hang his inside from the tree branches as decorations, it was the first thing that crossed her mind when she heard her name come out of the cat's maw. He talked with far too much familiarity, it too casual and insulting, Dawnstar didn't like it one bit.

"Aren't you an insolent one." She smiled but it was far from friendly. "Shall I pin you down, gut you, and string up your insides on my trees?" She spat out irked, a thunderous growl rumbled from her chest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
l Brackenpaw l
Her ears flattened guiltily and she looked down, Oh, yeah. Sorry. I-I just don't know what got into me. Camp felt a bit crowded so I went out for a little . . . I didn't mean to be gone for this long. I guess I'll just leave if you don't want me around . . . she said. She was hoping Dawnstar would change her mind and let her back into camp. If not, she'd leave and start somewhere new. Again.

"Sorry catches no prey, mousebrain." Dawnstar immediately snapped as soon as the words left Brackenpaw's maw. "You give up far too easily, whoever mentored you did a poor job." Shaking her head, there was no fight in this molly, it was like she was resigned to failure without even trying. It was poor quality for a ShadowClan cat and reminded her far too much of her sister.

"Don't put words in my mouth, it makes me want to tear out your tongue. You literally came up to me no explanation as to why you left and asked me if you could come back to camp, I've no clue what kind of answer you were dreaming." Clearly it wasn't a real one. "Get back into camp, don't let this happen again, otherwise don't bother returning next time." Dawnstar made a note to find Brackenpaw a mentor who could rip apart that disgusting weakness out of her. The tougher the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Tumble

That morning, Tumble found himself alone. The nest was empty, and his parents and siblings were nowhere to be found. This didn’t send him into a panic but he didn’t take this as an opportunity for adventure either. His family had obviously gone on a trip and forgotten to invite him and he had to catch up!

And so, off he went! Now, Tumble wasn’t the brightest of kits - not stupid perse just.. a little bit behind. He was always a bit slow to the draw and his walk was more of a stumble but he did his best all the while and this was no different. Somewhere along the way, though, everything got a bit jumbled up so he decided the best course of action was to follow the strongest scents! Tumble plodded along through the forest and as the scents stronger and stronger he was so proud of himself for being so smart.

But — one second he was right on his way and the next we was walking right into a tree! A dark, fuzzy... tree. That didn’t seem right. He sat there on his butt for a moment before he had the though to glance up and when he did he realized it wasn’t a tree, but a cat! An awful mean looking one to anyone else but Tumble didn’t seem at all bothered. All he said was,”Huh... you’re not my momma.”

She was sitting and taking in the silence of the forest, it was calming, and calming wasn't a word used to associate with Dawnstar often if not ever. In this particular part of the forest, she recalled her first official hunting lesson under her mother's tutelage. Of course, when Icestar wasn't going off in a rage with how she and that traitor ruined the former leader's life, Icestar started her training young. Perfect hunting crouch, perfect aim, perfect spring. Her mother never took it well when made mistakes or failed, the black leader got softer with age.

Icestar never trained her other apprentices like her, was not nearly as tough on them as she was on her. Dawnstar always figured it was because she knew she strong enough to handle it. Drawn out of her reminiscing, she twists her ears and cocked her head at the incoming kit. He wasn't quiet, rarely were kits nowadays. Dawnstar continued to keep her amber glare on him as he walked and somehow ran straight into her front leg.

He flopped down on his behind, looking up at her with a stupid expression on his face. He wasn't one of her clan's kits, she didn't recognize him and he reeked like a filthy outsider. She could pick up some faint scents of others lingering, on his pelt. She was unable to detect anyone nearby. "Clearly, where are your parents' hairball?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
I'd rather you not kill me. ~icekit shot her a glare , then turned that glare into a smile~ Anyways. Your right , of course it depends if people listen of course. And I'm a follower not a leader , not a rebel I'm a follower. Rebels rule bend. Followers follow them most of the time. ~icekit said making the statement that she would subject herself to rules. I'll follow the rules next time. ~icekit said standing up~
@Undertaker

Did that little brat just glare at her?! Dawnstar hissed a warning, she had better things to do than deal with insolent kits, or so she told herself. She still wanted to break a leg or something. The smile did little to settle her simmering temper. "You're vexing me, get out of my sight, pest." She snapped at the kit, turning away before she took the moron's head off.
[Done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Weirdo View Post
[Okay, will do. Copy pasting the start because I can't be bothered with making a new start lol]
Whitetail let out an angry hiss at Dawnstar, any interest she had shown in rejoining the clan she had been so excited to come and see again vanished. If this mouse-heart was calling her weak or afraid, she was wrong. Whitetail could suddenly seem to see Dawnstar as she truly was- a bully with no brain. She raised her head and drew herself up to full height. She was certainly small, and that could be to her disadvantage in a moment. She looked Dawnstar in the eye now, her own eyes had a new, angry, and slightly scary glimmer to them. "Say that again," she snarled, "And you're dead." Okay, she couldn't really kill Dawnstar, but she wished she could. She jumped at Dawnstar, clawing at her side before bracing herself for Dawnstar's defense... or attack.
Dawnstar scoffed unimpressed with the she-cat blunted anger. She deserted the clan for such a stupid and senseless reason, the fact that she actually thought she could return with a mere sorry wasn't enough for Dawnstar. A soft sigh of boredom left her maw as Whitetail gave her a snarl... or was it a hiccup? Hard to tell the difference between the two. She was intrigued with the threat for a total of one second, between that and the unprovoked attack it gave her every reason to kill this traitor.

Stuck inside her den, she had limited space to move, so she allowed Whitetail's claws to hit her without batting an eye, Using her height to advantage, Dawnstar lunged at Whitetail, aiming for the back of scruff intending to grab and violently shake the cat and then toss her against the wall in hopes of dazing her.
[So when you fight, use words like try, attempted, etc. Otherwise, it's considered powerplay. Also, since Whitetail attacked Dawn, she's given her a reason to kill her. Which she will in her next post if she doesn't run.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post
"Finding myself." She replied, She was now [let me know if this is aloud]
8 moons old and hated being a 'kit' still "I hope shadowclan, still appreciates loyal apprentices?" Mintkit asked "I know It's no excuse But, Being a focused and unwavering Apprentice is better than being a Confused and unsure one isn't it?"

@Undertaker
[That's fine.]
Finding herself? Strange excuse and not completely acceptable. It was better than getting lost though. "A truly loyal apprentice would understand that regardless of age, you are still ranked as a kit, and kits don't leave the camp unsupervised." Rules were rules, not following them made Dawnstar look down on said cat. "I'll let it go this once considering you're not sniveling." Dawnstar excused her with a lash of her tail.
[Done]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
☁Thorn'claw☁

The large tom jumped slightly in surprise, for a cat as big as Dawn'star she moved soundlessly. Angling his ears back, Thorn'claw gazed at her with an uneasy glare. " I've come back," He said simply. Having no idea on how to respond he stood and kept his pelt smooth. Forcefully dragging his amber gaze he finally made eye contact, there had been no doubt that he held a fear for his leader. Calming himself he pushed any scant of fear away with a dank brooding emotion. Thorn'claw shifted his paws making the leaves below flutter slightly, if he said anything wrong it could easily mean his life.

// @Undertaker
-------☁

Why did cats always do that? They leave for whatever reason, and then return and say nothing but 'I'm back' like that explained the reason they left and all would be fine and dandy! Come on now, did they know nothing about Dawnstar. She had little patience to deal with such stupidity.

"Who said that I wanted you back?" She inquired with a grim expression, though was clearly not wanting an answer seeing as she bounced to the next question. "The reason you left had better be good, I dislike wasting my precious time.."
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai View Post
@Undertaker
Lilac heard a voice ahead of her and was surprised at the aggressive tone. As the cat came into view her nervousness and need for caution was confirmed. This cat looked scary! "Um. Yes. H-hello. I'm looking for the clans? I want to join you, if that's o-ok? I'm also close to kitting and I'm not sure what to , um, do... ?"

Cats certainly enjoyed stating the obvious, didn't they? "You're trespassing in my clan's territory so good for you, you found what you were looking for." There was a lack of enthusiasm in her tone, flat with that ever-present aggressive undertone. "What's your name and do you have any idea's who's clan you're in?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-legendary-cowstar View Post
Hollow muffled a Yelp as her ear was slashed, that will probably leave a scar. She thought to herself as she bit back the pain. She lashed her tail leaping into the air, mid spring she tried to land claws first onto the cats tail, time to do what she does best. She sank her claws into the ground trying to bite down on the tail hard,’I’m not going to go hard on you.’ Hollow hissed, she wasn’t going to do her favourite move just yet, she realised her bleeding ear was marking streams of blood that go just above her eyes she panicked on the inside sinking her claws deeper into the earth. She couldn’t expose herself to any possible attacks! This cat was strong enough to kill her with a bit of a fight so being unable to see would give her a disadvantage, Hollow made sure to lower her head so the leader couldn’t see the cat was temporarily blinded, she just had to hope.

This cat was agile, the way she sprung up and over, landing behind her reminded the clan leader of those bunnies. It would have made sense for her to whip around as soon as the cat landing, or briefly tucking her tail underneath her legs to avoid getting bit, but she didn't bother with either. The intense pain that jolted through her nerves and straight to the brain was bypassed in favor of kicking this molly's ass. This numbskull had no clue who she was dealing with if she thought that going easy on the leader was doing Dawnstar a favor.

Noting the bowed head, Dawnstar took all her weight momentarily on her front leg, ensuring that the claws on her hind paws were fully extended, Dawnstar struck out with a quick and explosive back kick aiming to catch the outsider lower head and chest, with enough force to send the cat flying. She pivots around as soon as her back paws were on the forest floor once more to confront the cocky moron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Echo~ View Post
@Undertaker
Stream suddenly looked up at the cat flinging herself at her. She unsheathed her claws as quik as she could and aimed to scratch at the other cats shoulder. They pinned her down and she tried to break free.

The scratch to the shoulder was nothing to the battle harden clan leader. Her pain tolerance barely registered the wound. As the cat fell back, Dawnstar raised a front paw intending to plant it on her neck, not paying much mind to the cat's pitiful attempt to flee. "Stop, I do think I can crush several of your bones purely by accident, it'll hurt far worse if I do it with intention."
Quote:
Originally Posted by WARRIOR738 View Post
A lone kit walked up to dawnstar “a-a-are y-you g-going to -h-hurt me? I j-just want to help you! And Wayne y-you cold let me s-stay with y-you? M-my name...is night pl-pleas help m-ow!”he meowed as he fell on the ground due to his wounds.(know bc I’m left for dead idk )

Weird kit, Dawnstar looked down at it with little interest. "If I wanted to hurt I'd already do it." She hissed, having little tolerance for the stuttering. "Where did you come from, why are you wounded, and where are you're parents?" Dawnstar rarely turned down free kits, they were important to ShadowClan's future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post

Quailpaw's hacked bristled and he had to restrain himself from letting a growl escape his throat. Really? Dawnstar? Out of all the cats to find him, it had had to be the Clan leader. Of course. If you could really even call her that.

He loathed Dawnstar with all his heart. He loathed everything she represented and what she'd made ShadowClan into. But he was a coward, too full of self-preservation to make a move. And he certainly wasn't about to let himself attack her right out.

Now that she'd spoken, he finally pinpointed her location. His tracking skills must've been getting rusty. Dang, what had he been thinking, to run off like that? "I won't leave my Clan," he finally managed to mumble, trying to keep it simple so his voice wouldn't betray him. "I... I'm sorry I left, I guess. I needed some time by myself. But I'm back." Diplomacy had never been his strong point, and he knew his explanation wouldn't hold a mousetail, not to mention his defiant tone. "If you let me rejoin the Clan, then I'll put everything I have into making ShadowClan strong." The only rub was that their ideals of 'strong' just might not align.

Well, well, well, he didn't look happy to see her at all. It made her want to sneer at the apprentice. She did not, listening to his little speech about why he left ShadowClan. "The fact that you left all makes me want to question your loyalty. Cats nowadays seem to enjoy 'finding themselves' which is something I suppose I haven't much of a problem allowing, but the fact that you left with no word makes it feel like you walked away ShadowClan." Cats who could willingly walk away for themselves made her testy, the fact that he didn't hide his dislike all that well made her wonder about him.

"I don't like your tone, amongst other things. ShadowClan is mine, for you to return is to follow my orders and my ways. I don't trust you and I don't think you're capable of such a thing." She could deal with fear, distrust, hatred, but defiance was a parasite that needed to be crushed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
@Undertaker

crowkit ran into shadowclan territory, she had wanted to go to windclan and got lost.

Dawnstar glanced down at the hairball that bumped into her leg. She raised her lips to hiss and then noticed it was one of her clan's kits. "Crowkit." She growled, not at all pleased to find him outside the camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Echo~ View Post
Blackkit sighed. She was lost. It felt a lot like when she was an outsider but worse. She was all alone. Maybe she would come across a rouge or a dog. The thought of a dog brought back a memory from her past. The blood. The horror. Almost losing a sibling. It all hurt horribly to think about it. Then she joined Shadowclan with her mom and sister. Now she was lost. "H-hello?" she said out loud. Maybe someone would find her. "Anyone o-out there?" If only she didn't go on an adventure. Then she wouldn't be out here.
@Undertaker

"Be happy I'm the one answering your call." The muscular dark tabby slide out from behind the covers of the pines and padded up to the terrified kit. This one was faintly familiar, as in Dawnstar seen recently but couldn't recall where from. "You are not allowed out of camp, Blackit." She spat out full of anger. "I'm really am getting tired of coming to fetch you hairballs." This she muttered more to herself than anyone else. If she didn't need them, Dawnstar would start tossing the little vermin into the outksirts to fend for themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
@Undertaker

Poppyshine ducked her head. "I was having trouble being loyal to the Clan and understanding... why we are doing all this, so I left to gather my thoughts. I decided ShadowClan was the only Clan for me, something I should've know all along, and I understand you are disapointed."

"There should be no trouble being loyal to your clan." This was spoken in a stern and unforgiven tone, the words that the she-cat just uttered were ludicrous to Dawnstar. How dare she! "I'm not disappointed, I'm pissed. You have the gull to question whether you are loyal to ShadowClan, to me, or not. It makes me wondered whether I can call you loyal or not. You left and that speaks volumes to me about your character." The more she stood there speaking the more enraged Dawnstar grew. She may not have always agreed with all of Icestar's decisions, but she never questioned her loyalty or her place in ShadowClan, not ever. It was unfathomable that anyone could do that. You're loyal or your not, simple.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 24th, 2021, 10:32 AM

My Mood: Bored

@Undertaker

dawnstar! im sorry! i wanted to see what windclan looked like and i got lost she said backing up

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 24th, 2021, 10:36 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

_________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Well, well, well, he didn't look happy to see her at all. It made her want to sneer at the apprentice. She did not, listening to his little speech about why he left ShadowClan. "The fact that you left all makes me want to question your loyalty. Cats nowadays seem to enjoy 'finding themselves' which is something I suppose I haven't much of a problem allowing, but the fact that you left with no word makes it feel like you walked away ShadowClan." Cats who could willingly walk away for themselves made her testy, the fact that he didn't hide his dislike all that well made her wonder about him.

"I don't like your tone, amongst other things. ShadowClan is mine, for you to return is to follow my orders and my ways. I don't trust you and I don't think you're capable of such a thing." She could deal with fear, distrust, hatred, but defiance was a parasite that needed to be crushed.
|| Quailpaw ||
Quailpaw shifted uncomfortably. She was right, he knew. Even when he felt like he didn't know his own Clan, that didn't mean he could just flounce out on it whenever he liked. And he wasn't doing himself any favors, letting his emotions show so plainly. He took a breath and tried to salvage the situation.

"I am loyal to my Clan. I will do whatever it takes to keep ShadowClan strong." He'd said that before, but it was true. "If that means following your orders, I will do so." That part was not so true, though he was impressed that his tone didn't falter. "I want to get back to training. I miss my Clanmates." True, even though he didn't have any real friends. "You're doing what you can to restore ShadowClan to glory. And I... respect that."

True, he was surprised to discover. He certainly didn't respect Dawnstar or her dishonorable methods. But he knew that they both loved their Clan. He raised his luminous amber eyes to the Clan leader's face, hoping that would be enough.

Even if he did still hate her guts.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old March 24th, 2021, 10:39 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

That looked like a tiny scrap of fur, the kit. It looked healthy though she supposed that's all that matter. As the she-cat spoke up, interrupting Dawnstar's observation, she snorted narrowing her eyes at the pathic excuse of a cat before her. She looked like roadkill, a filthy bug carrying that scent of fresh kill on her pelt. It was just a moment, but Dawnstar couldn't help but imagine coloring the dull brown forest red with this insignificant gnat's blood.

The leader slammed her claws into the ground and took a deep breath, blinking away that wild edge in her eyes. She was going to blame her bouts on this cat's stupidy. She really shouldn't be roaming around drenched in that scent, even Dawnstar might mistake the bug as prey, naturally, she'd have to pounce on her, rip her apart piece by piece.

"No, I don't belong to a clan, I'm just passing through and scolding dimwits covered in blood." After shaking off her bloodlust, Dawnstar hissed out an answer in a tone filled with venomous sarcasm. "You have promptly five seconds to explain why it is your here, endangering my clan with your carelessness; before I decide to steal that scrap of fur, tear out your eyes, and toss you back into the outskirts where the filth belongs. If you're lucky maybe the hungry coyote or fox will be passing through, put you out of your misery quickly." Dawnstar didn't like this cat regardless of how polite she came off being, she hated threats to her clan.

"Really?" Dawnstar scoffed at the name that she was given. Who named these cats? What that even mean? Dawnstar gave up trying to understand the names of outsiders. Far too many were rather ridiculous. She focused on the tom's appearance and the little she had gathered from him. It was hard to say with him, there was much to like but enough to dislike. If she put enough work into him, she was sure she could shape him up to be one of her greatest allies, hell, she might even replace Finchwhisker with him, though Finchwhisker hasn't done anything to displease her as of late. Getting used to a new cat would be too much of a hassle.

He might work as a mate for convince purposes. Dawnstar had no interest in romance, not like those naive hairballs with hopes of love and family. Her sense of affection had strings attached to it, it was darker and disturbed, worth and usefulness naturally tethered to it. She'd kill her own blood in a heartbeat for wronging her and she expected no complaints about it. Unfortunately, she was unable to weigh this tom's sense of moral, she needed to be a priority above all else. Plus with him, it was like she was playing with fire. He didn't burn as hot as she, but hot enough that he could do some damage if he turned on her.

Hmm, she was getting ahead of herself here. Letting him in the clan and giving him a name would work there, she'd have to see where things went from there. He had a grim sense of humor that made her sneer. She recalled hearing tales of twoleg's best friend, it was an insulting story about a kittypet and a mangy mongrel who lived together with a twoleg. Dawnstar had tuned most of it out as a kit, but it was the end she always enjoyed the end. Something threatened the twoleg, she couldn't recall what, but whereas the cat was smart and ran to save its life, the mongrel was considered dumb and ended up dying alongside the twoleg. Dawnstar had merely liked the death aspect of the story, although as she grew older to came to see mongrels in a different light. The fact that it was willing to die alongside such a foolish twoleg spoke loudly of its everlasting loyalty. It intrigued her, although she still hated dogs with a vengeance, not as much as kittypets though.

"Grimhound." She spoke at last with a thoughtful tilt of her head. She didn't usually take much time to think of names for cats, the fact that she put any effort into his was simply because he might one of the rare cats that had some real potential. Dawnstar would need to figure out what motived this one, what made him tick and how did she make him tick for her alone? Worse comes to worst she'd have to kill him, it would be a pity to do so.

Lashing her tail, she prowled closer to the tom and sniffed at his leg. It looked bad, she'd need to beat this reckless behavior out of him or he'd either be lame or dead before she could get any use out of him. "Come along," the clan leader offered a bloody shoulder for leaning. "Let's get you to Ebonyfang, I'm sure he'll love to see my handwork on you."

[We're basically done. You can go ahead and submit him. I do need send Dawn to Ebony for a talk so I'll be making a post there using him as an excuse to get Dawn and Ebony talking to each other.]

Seriously? How long was this cat going to take? Dawnstar curled a lip up to expose a single fang while swinging her tail from side to side. She's never been good with being overly patient. Was that a stutter? She hated stutters. Dawnstar almost wanted to mock the cat, but thought better. She should avoid lowering herself to such a level for a cat not even worth her time.

She almost laughted as the molly told her she was looking for her? It was rare for her to get personally sought out, but she supposed her name might have spread beyond Clan territory due to the time she spend in the outskirt's briefly.

"You are looking at her." She'd drive herself into a murderous mood if she attempted to play around with the outsider. "You know me, but I know nothing about you. Start explaining." Dawnstar refrained from adding a threat, the lack of fear and those bright eyes made her assume this cat had quite a mouth.

She should kill him and hang his inside from the tree branches as decorations, it was the first thing that crossed her mind when she heard her name come out of the cat's maw. He talked with far too much familiarity, it too casual and insulting, Dawnstar didn't like it one bit.

"Aren't you an insolent one." She smiled but it was far from friendly. "Shall I pin you down, gut you, and string up your insides on my trees?" She spat out irked, a thunderous growl rumbled from her chest.

"Sorry catches no prey, mousebrain." Dawnstar immediately snapped as soon as the words left Brackenpaw's maw. "You give up far too easily, whoever mentored you did a poor job." Shaking her head, there was no fight in this molly, it was like she was resigned to failure without even trying. It was poor quality for a ShadowClan cat and reminded her far too much of her sister.

"Don't put words in my mouth, it makes me want to tear out your tongue. You literally came up to me no explanation as to why you left and asked me if you could come back to camp, I've no clue what kind of answer you were dreaming." Clearly it wasn't a real one. "Get back into camp, don't let this happen again, otherwise don't bother returning next time." Dawnstar made a note to find Brackenpaw a mentor who could rip apart that disgusting weakness out of her. The tougher the better.

She was sitting and taking in the silence of the forest, it was calming, and calming wasn't a word used to associate with Dawnstar often if not ever. In this particular part of the forest, she recalled her first official hunting lesson under her mother's tutelage. Of course, when Icestar wasn't going off in a rage with how she and that traitor ruined the former leader's life, Icestar started her training young. Perfect hunting crouch, perfect aim, perfect spring. Her mother never took it well when made mistakes or failed, the black leader got softer with age.

Icestar never trained her other apprentices like her, was not nearly as tough on them as she was on her. Dawnstar always figured it was because she knew she strong enough to handle it. Drawn out of her reminiscing, she twists her ears and cocked her head at the incoming kit. He wasn't quiet, rarely were kits nowadays. Dawnstar continued to keep her amber glare on him as he walked and somehow ran straight into her front leg.

He flopped down on his behind, looking up at her with a stupid expression on his face. He wasn't one of her clan's kits, she didn't recognize him and he reeked like a filthy outsider. She could pick up some faint scents of others lingering, on his pelt. She was unable to detect anyone nearby. "Clearly, where are your parents' hairball?"

Did that little brat just glare at her?! Dawnstar hissed a warning, she had better things to do than deal with insolent kits, or so she told herself. She still wanted to break a leg or something. The smile did little to settle her simmering temper. "You're vexing me, get out of my sight, pest." She snapped at the kit, turning away before she took the moron's head off.
[Done]

Dawnstar scoffed unimpressed with the she-cat blunted anger. She deserted the clan for such a stupid and senseless reason, the fact that she actually thought she could return with a mere sorry wasn't enough for Dawnstar. A soft sigh of boredom left her maw as Whitetail gave her a snarl... or was it a hiccup? Hard to tell the difference between the two. She was intrigued with the threat for a total of one second, between that and the unprovoked attack it gave her every reason to kill this traitor.

Stuck inside her den, she had limited space to move, so she allowed Whitetail's claws to hit her without batting an eye, Using her height to advantage, Dawnstar lunged at Whitetail, aiming for the back of scruff intending to grab and violently shake the cat and then toss her against the wall in hopes of dazing her.
[So when you fight, use words like try, attempted, etc. Otherwise, it's considered powerplay. Also, since Whitetail attacked Dawn, she's given her a reason to kill her. Which she will in her next post if she doesn't run.]

[That's fine.]
Finding herself? Strange excuse and not completely acceptable. It was better than getting lost though. "A truly loyal apprentice would understand that regardless of age, you are still ranked as a kit, and kits don't leave the camp unsupervised." Rules were rules, not following them made Dawnstar look down on said cat. "I'll let it go this once considering you're not sniveling." Dawnstar excused her with a lash of her tail.
[Done]

Why did cats always do that? They leave for whatever reason, and then return and say nothing but 'I'm back' like that explained the reason they left and all would be fine and dandy! Come on now, did they know nothing about Dawnstar. She had little patience to deal with such stupidity.

"Who said that I wanted you back?" She inquired with a grim expression, though was clearly not wanting an answer seeing as she bounced to the next question. "The reason you left had better be good, I dislike wasting my precious time.."

Cats certainly enjoyed stating the obvious, didn't they? "You're trespassing in my clan's territory so good for you, you found what you were looking for." There was a lack of enthusiasm in her tone, flat with that ever-present aggressive undertone. "What's your name and do you have any idea's who's clan you're in?"

This cat was agile, the way she sprung up and over, landing behind her reminded the clan leader of those bunnies. It would have made sense for her to whip around as soon as the cat landing, or briefly tucking her tail underneath her legs to avoid getting bit, but she didn't bother with either. The intense pain that jolted through her nerves and straight to the brain was bypassed in favor of kicking this molly's ass. This numbskull had no clue who she was dealing with if she thought that going easy on the leader was doing Dawnstar a favor.

Noting the bowed head, Dawnstar took all her weight momentarily on her front leg, ensuring that the claws on her hind paws were fully extended, Dawnstar struck out with a quick and explosive back kick aiming to catch the outsider lower head and chest, with enough force to send the cat flying. She pivots around as soon as her back paws were on the forest floor once more to confront the cocky moron.

The scratch to the shoulder was nothing to the battle harden clan leader. Her pain tolerance barely registered the wound. As the cat fell back, Dawnstar raised a front paw intending to plant it on her neck, not paying much mind to the cat's pitiful attempt to flee. "Stop, I do think I can crush several of your bones purely by accident, it'll hurt far worse if I do it with intention."

Weird kit, Dawnstar looked down at it with little interest. "If I wanted to hurt I'd already do it." She hissed, having little tolerance for the stuttering. "Where did you come from, why are you wounded, and where are you're parents?" Dawnstar rarely turned down free kits, they were important to ShadowClan's future.

Dawnstar glanced down at the hairball that bumped into her leg. She raised her lips to hiss and then noticed it was one of her clan's kits. "Crowkit." She growled, not at all pleased to find him outside the camp.

"Be happy I'm the one answering your call." The muscular dark tabby slide out from behind the covers of the pines and padded up to the terrified kit. This one was faintly familiar, as in Dawnstar seen recently but couldn't recall where from. "You are not allowed out of camp, Blackit." She spat out full of anger. "I'm really am getting tired of coming to fetch you hairballs." This she muttered more to herself than anyone else. If she didn't need them, Dawnstar would start tossing the little vermin into the outksirts to fend for themselves.

"There should be no trouble being loyal to your clan." This was spoken in a stern and unforgiven tone, the words that the she-cat just uttered were ludicrous to Dawnstar. How dare she! "I'm not disappointed, I'm pissed. You have the gull to question whether you are loyal to ShadowClan, to me, or not. It makes me wondered whether I can call you loyal or not. You left and that speaks volumes to me about your character." The more she stood there speaking the more enraged Dawnstar grew. She may not have always agreed with all of Icestar's decisions, but she never questioned her loyalty or her place in ShadowClan, not ever. It was unfathomable that anyone could do that. You're loyal or your not, simple.
[/CENTER]
l Brackenpaw l
The molly nodded, genuinely afraid of her leader. Yes ma'am. she muttered. She turned to the familiar strong scent of ShadowClan she knew was camp.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old March 24th, 2021, 10:47 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

@Undertaker

Sherd smirked. "Well, the pain would be nothing to me." Shred laughed.

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old March 24th, 2021, 10:48 AM

My Mood: Confused

@Undertaker
(btw if it does come to a fight, I would be perfectly fine with Tiger dieing because Fox needs as much trauma as possible and I have literally no plans for Tiger. Also, the rp plans I have for Fox involve her being very traumatized and mentally ill.)

Tigers fur bristled at that and she dug her claws into the ground. How dare this cat call her kit a scrap of fur and then proceed to threaten to steal her! She could belittle and threaten Tiger all she wanted, but Fox was off-limits! Her daughter was all she had left. She couldn't lose that. She assumed the first part was sarcasm.
My name is Tiger. My group was destroyed and I need a safe place for my kit. Her name is Fox.
Tiger spoke with a strained tone, trying to keep her stance friendly.
If not me, then at least take her. Keep her safe.
Tiger didn't say that last part out loud. She couldn't. Maybe it was because of what Dawnstar had said, but Tiger wasn't fully sure she could trust this cat alone with her kit.

Fox looked back and forth at the two adults as they spoke before getting bored. She waddled out from underneath her mother and started waddling towards a nearby bush. It was cold out here!

Tiger didn't seem to notice her kit escaping.

Character Site
You can bump me after 48 hours! Sometimes responses get buried or I don't notice them.
Please visit my poetry shop!
How Jake died: He was struck by a meteor while sitting on a fence.
Don't believe me? Google it.
Remember: At the end of the day, Bonekit will always be the bigger baby!
Old March 24th, 2021, 11:09 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

//: @Undertaker

"But when you were younger, and Icestar was training you, didn't you at least wonder why she was so hard on you?" Poppyshine said bravely, but not wanting to jeopardize her chances of getting into the Clan, she lowered her head.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old March 24th, 2021, 11:39 AM
chirps

Quote:

Grimhound. Somehow, and in some weird way, the tom actually quite liked it. It was representative of his combative and competitive nature, his unwillingness to stop until he succeeded at a task or goal. He made no move to voice this though, instead just let a slight grin creep onto his face and a nod of his head be directed at Dawnstar.

As she mentioned his leg wound, He briefly cast a look back at it. It stung and hurt, sure, and would most likely need medical attention, but it wasn't the worst injury Grimhound had received. But when Dawnstar offered her shoulder to lean on, even he wasn't mouse-brained enough to pass it up.

[ @Undertaker sounds good! ^^ ]
Old March 24th, 2021, 12:27 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Weird kit, Dawnstar looked down at it with little interest.*"If I wanted to hurt I'd already do it."*She hissed, having little tolerance for the stuttering.*"Where did you come from, why are you wounded, and where are you're parents?"*Dawnstar rarely turned down free kits, they were important to ShadowClan's future.
"I-im sorry" he tried to prevent from stuttering as he could see she was annoyed " i don't know i was in my mothers den and then I got knocked out and I woke up alone. And for the w-wounds I tried to ask cats if t-they seen my mother and they just attacked me! And other cats said my parents are dead." He said to dawnstar trying not to cry so she would bring him in "and if you could atleast let me help your clan."he said "ill follow any order you give me!" He said trying to sound worthy to join shadow clan!
Old March 24th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Still Wondering 2 + 2

My Mood: Amused

@Undertaker

She looked at Dawnstar. "I am sorry I didnt mean to get lost!" she said hoping that she would be let back into the clan. "I was just going on a little adventure but couldnt find my way home. I promise I will never ever ever do that again!"
SHC: Blackkit
WC: Cloverkit
Loners: Stream, Crystal, Juniper, etc.
Kittypet: Sugar
(I am going to only be logging in every few days nowand most OCs r for adoption. little bit more info on profile)

Last edited by ~Echo~; March 24th, 2021 at 12:41 PM.