Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:43 PM

Old June 5th, 2020, 06:17 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The Waterbarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen One View Post
“Aw, why the long face? I’m Shadowclan! I can do whatever I please!” his statement ended with a scoff, though the haughty expression had faded slightly. “And you seem to be having a problem with..... oh, dear.” He flattened his ears, pretending to be worried. This poor guy seemed to be having a do-I-like-females-or-males-crisis. Sprigroot had gone through the same, and had, thankfully, become an even better cat because of it. “Who’s the lucky... Tom? I don’t know, but now worries, I’m here to help!” with a supportive smile, Sprig put out a paw.

Blackpaw looked at the Warrior, “What, huh? What do you mean? I don’t like...” He started but stopped. He recalled flirting with Scorchpaw. Do I like males? he thought. You can’t. It would make you weak. Females are used to pass your bloodline. The voice in his head hissed. He quickly shook the thought away.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 5th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
ShadowClan/WindClan Re: The Waterbarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw looked at the Warrior, “What, huh? What do you mean? I don’t like...” He started but stopped. He recalled flirting with Scorchpaw. Do I like males? he thought. You can’t. It would make you weak. Females are used to pass your bloodline. The voice in his head hissed. He quickly shook the thought away.

“Ah, you do!” Sprigroot squealed, and pushed the Tom playfully with a paw. “I want you to tell me everything, crushes, flirt-sessions, everything!” He gave another squeal, though a slight sadness was there, hanging by a thread. The Tom was still waiting for the right cat, but... at least he could help Blackpaw find his! “And no secrets! If you try and hold stuff back, I will make sure that I find out! There’s no gossip that can escape me!” and... Superior scoff! Great, the statement that Sprigroot had been wanting to tell someone had been complete! With a haughty expression, the Tom wondered if there were any younger toms he could shove to the bisexual side.
Old June 5th, 2020, 07:10 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:

“Ah, you do!” Sprigroot squealed, and pushed the Tom playfully with a paw. “I want you to tell me everything, crushes, flirt-sessions, everything!” He gave another squeal, though a slight sadness was there, hanging by a thread. The Tom was still waiting for the right cat, but... at least he could help Blackpaw find his! “And no secrets! If you try and hold stuff back, I will make sure that I find out! There’s no gossip that can escape me!” and... Superior scoff! Great, the statement that Sprigroot had been wanting to tell someone had been complete! With a haughty expression, the Tom wondered if there were any younger toms he could shove to the bisexual side.
Blackpaw thought for a moment, “So first I should start with Falconkit. She was my first friend and she made me a better cat. I I thought I. I’m not sure how I felt about her but she’s always on my mind, she disappeared a couple moons ago without a trace. I haven’t really felt the same since. It was around the time my mentor ditched me as well. Me and Scorchpaw have this thing where we flirt sometimes. But other than that I have three friends, Ashpaw, Thornpaw, and Berrypaw, who is Falconkits sister.” He said.

Old June 5th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw thought for a moment, “So first I should start with Falconkit. She was my first friend and she made me a better cat. I I thought I. I’m not sure how I felt about her but she’s always on my mind, she disappeared a couple moons ago without a trace. I haven’t really felt the same since. It was around the time my mentor ditched me as well. Me and Scorchpaw have this thing where we flirt sometimes. But other than that I have three friends, Ashpaw, Thornpaw, and Berrypaw, who is Falconkits sister.” He said.

Sprigroot rolled his eyes, and shoved Blackpaw again, this time a bit more forceful. “Bo-ring! Tell me about this Scorchpaw, I mean...do you, like Him?” His eyes had widened, and he was staring at the apprentice. Gossip! Secrets! Love! All necessary to a Tom Like Sprig. Squealing, Sprigroot rolled onto his side, still awaiting Blackpaw’s response. They were seeming hesitant, but that didn’t matter. Moreeeeeee gay loveeeeee was running through Sprigroot’s mind, and he wouldn’t take it too well if Blackpaw refused to answer.

Old June 5th, 2020, 07:23 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:

Sprigroot rolled his eyes, and shoved Blackpaw again, this time a bit more forceful. “Bo-ring! Tell me about this Scorchpaw, I mean...do you, like Him?” His eyes had widened, and he was staring at the apprentice. Gossip! Secrets! Love! All necessary to a Tom Like Sprig. Squealing, Sprigroot rolled onto his side, still awaiting Blackpaw’s response. They were seeming hesitant, but that didn’t matter. Moreeeeeee gay loveeeeee was running through Sprigroot’s mind, and he wouldn’t take it too well if Blackpaw refused to answer.

Blackpaw thought for a moment, “No I don’t think so, we are just having fun. I could have a crush on a male I guess, but I’m generally someone who likes more feminine cats.” he decided right there and then.

Old June 5th, 2020, 08:50 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

//so many woRDS ;w; wow

"mm.. i haven't really thought about that! i'd sure hope not, though i wouldn't be surprised. i've smelled riverclan before... but i never payed attention to it. they probably stink. eh," duskblossom replied, thinking about it for a few moments quietly. "or it might just be their breath... or their claws or something or whatever they use to catch the fish. i feel like i would remember if they smelled as terrible as fish does, so maybe they don't smell like fish, just their breath or paws! yeah, that would make sense!" she thought out loud, nodding subconsciously in agreement with her conclusion.

"doesn't dirt already kinda smell dusty, though? because there's a lot of dust in dirt and dirt in dust and dust in dust in dirt in dirt and i have no idea what i'm saying by this point, but you're right! it does smell like dusty dirt, sorta."

as fleapaw stood silent, duskblossom was a bit confused, wondering if there were any underlying health problems she should've known about before taking on fleapaw as an apprentice. maybe that was why she was shaking. or maybe she thought it was cruel that duskblossom had just juMP-CLAW-bAM-DEADed the prey. she hoped that wasn't the case; she'd never liked cats who didn't hunt for the clan simply out of pity. when fleapaw finally spoke up, the warrior smiled. that was what she wanted to hear. "that's the spirit! you go girl!! i believe in you!!" she replied, laughing. duskblossom was loving the enthusiasm. "i'm watching, i'm watching!! i promise you, i'm watchingggg."

duskblossom watched as fleapaw did her thing, intrigued. she didn't dare to blink; she wanted to see how this was going to play out. the warrior smelled the air. hm... it smelled a bit like toad, but she couldn't quite be sure. duskblossom was surprised at how well the apprentice had picked up the hunty crouch. yes, the hunty crouch... it had taken her way longer, but that was probably because she'd kept getting distracted by the 'shiny rocks and the pretty trees and oH lOOk AT tHE biRDIeS!' wow, she was such a great mentor. look at her. she continued watching fleapaw, curious. the cat quietly followed the apprentice so she could steal a better view, hoping that she wouldn't scare away the toad.

the warrior nearly jumped out of her skin when fleapaw spoke. she'd gotten way too used to the quiet. "yesssss, fleapaw??" she responded at fleapaw's loud calling of her name. a toad. "woAH!! i'm so proud of you fleapawwww. very amazing. icestar is more than lucky to have you... i dont know what this clan would do without you!! you're going to be an amazing warriorrrr! i can't believe you caught it all on your own! i mean, i'm what, four times your age? and i still can't catch those every time for the life of me. they're just so.... impossible! like their neck is so hard to find and then they start moving and they kinda smell bad but you have to deal with it anyway so that you can catch them... so, good job!" duskblossom praised, rambling. most of what she said was true, but she probably should've cut down a bit on the praise so that fleapaw's ego wouldn't inflate too much. oh well. "next time, though, make sure the bite is cleaner so that it's a clean kill! then, the toad doesn't have to suffer, and we get nicer food!! but amazing job !! you're the best apprentice," she murmured somewhat quietly.

she sat down without a word, inspecting fleapaw's handiwork. the toad was nice. his name was... bob. the toad was very nice.

//we appreciate you bob the toad

[ ackk! this reply is short , sorry! :c ]

The praise from Duskblossom fueled Fleapaw's confidence like sticks thrown into a fire. The small she-cat stuck out her chest in a proud manner before letting out a laugh similar to a hyenas. “Yeah!! Icestar would probably be so sad without me in the clan.” She commented. Though , her and Icestar had never even talked before , but that didn't matter one bit to her! Did Icestar even know she was in the clan? Oh well! “Im...I'm..I should be the deputy! The leader!” She grinned. It was unlikely that those things would ever happen since she was a bit too immature for either of the roles , but she could always dream about it and imagine. Putting her paw on the frog , she suddenly let out a long groan as if she was exhausted , a large and wide frown replacing her grin. “Let's go back to camp. Im realllyyy tired , I learned so much today , i deserve a break.” She hadn't learned that much.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 5th, 2020, 10:42 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post

[ ackk! this reply is short , sorry! :c ]

The praise from Duskblossom fueled Fleapaw's confidence like sticks thrown into a fire. The small she-cat stuck out her chest in a proud manner before letting out a laugh similar to a hyenas. “Yeah!! Icestar would probably be so sad without me in the clan.” She commented. Though , her and Icestar had never even talked before , but that didn't matter one bit to her! Did Icestar even know she was in the clan? Oh well! “Im...I'm..I should be the deputy! The leader!” She grinned. It was unlikely that those things would ever happen since she was a bit too immature for either of the roles , but she could always dream about it and imagine. Putting her paw on the frog , she suddenly let out a long groan as if she was exhausted , a large and wide frown replacing her grin. “Let's go back to camp. Im realllyyy tired , I learned so much today , i deserve a break.” She hadn't learned that much.

duskblossom nodded in agreement. "yup! definitely... if you ever are, please give me special treatment," she replied, winking. the warrior watched as fleapaw's smile completely transformed into a big, fat groan, and she was confused before fleapaw explained. "okay, sure! let's goo. great job today, but you're going to have to learn some more later, so make sure to enjoy your break while you can! i will annoy you later though. now c'mon, back to camp we go," duskblossom responded, beginning to walk. learned a lot, huh? this was learning a lot? well, fleapaw was not going to like their future training sessions. mWaHaHAhAHahHA. "you did a great job today, y'know," she muttered under her breath, caking on the praise, layer after layer. she grabbed the mouse she'd caught earlier and continued walking, glancing back a few times to check if fleapaw was coming.

// ack no it's totally fine!! <3 short replies are easier to reply to in my opinion, unless theyre like 1-2 sentences ;-;
i’m smiling too”

---

Old June 10th, 2020, 02:23 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

duskblossom nodded in agreement. "yup! definitely... if you ever are, please give me special treatment," she replied, winking. the warrior watched as fleapaw's smile completely transformed into a big, fat groan, and she was confused before fleapaw explained. "okay, sure! let's goo. great job today, but you're going to have to learn some more later, so make sure to enjoy your break while you can! i will annoy you later though. now c'mon, back to camp we go," duskblossom responded, beginning to walk. learned a lot, huh? this was learning a lot? well, fleapaw was not going to like their future training sessions. mWaHaHAhAHahHA. "you did a great job today, y'know," she muttered under her breath, caking on the praise, layer after layer. she grabbed the mouse she'd caught earlier and continued walking, glancing back a few times to check if fleapaw was coming.

// ack no it's totally fine!! <3 short replies are easier to reply to in my opinion, unless theyre like 1-2 sentences ;-;

[ this got lost in my replies!! ;; I hope it's fine that I end it here? since dusk and flea got catnapped hdksj ]

Fleapaw simply rolled her eyes at her mentors words , padding after her mentor swiftly. “Nope! I'll annoy you later though!” If the apprentice had to learn stuff and train , she would definitely break a few rules here and there just to make it fun for herself , even if it meant annoying others! Quite selfish but , she didn't really mind. Her large ears perked up hearing the compliment from her mentor , a large grin appearing. Maybe this whole apprenticeship thing won't be so bad! She thought with a slight him.

[ END]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 5th, 2020, 07:01 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

It'd been almost a moon since anyone had entered the Waterbarn, and Falcondive decided to check things out and maybe grab some prey along the way.

He was bored, generally disinterested in the minimal activities going on around camp, and he wanted to get out and do something.

So here he was, scenting the air as he approached the abandoned structure, alert and ready for anything that may have taken up residence since the Clan last looked into the area.

[ open ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 5th, 2020, 07:10 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @BILL. ]

Was Starclan punishing her? Tears clouded Glidingleaf’s eyes as she trudged through the territory and every part of her wilted like a flower in the heat of green leaf. She hadn’t slept in days and hadn’t eaten in even longer. Fear for her kits kept her chest constricted and stomach in knots and even the uncomfortable protrusion of her ribs as she moved couldn’t convince her to bother with food.

This was her first time away from the kits since the attack and every step felt like she was walking in fire. What if they were injured again while she was gone? Was she a terrible mother? She should have been the one to die- why was it her sister instead! She would have been a better mother.

Glidingleaf let out a rickety sob and collapsed in the doorway of the water barn, unsure of why she’d even come here. She’d just wanted to avoid others and go as far as possible. Now, though, cat scent washed over her and she quickly leapt up in surprise, rubbing her paw over her face to rid herself of the tears.

“Oh! I-I’m sorry. I d-didn’t see you there...”

Of course, the day she needed to be alone was the day someone was in the water barn. What were the chances? No one had come here in ages! At least it was Falcondive... She didn’t know the tom well, but she had been meaning to inquire after his health after the panic attack that had struck him. Now wasn’t exactly the best time for her to do so, but she would have to pull herself together anyway. Sniffling, she shuffled her paws sheepishly, but felt too fatigued to explain herself more and merely looked blankly at the other warrior.

Last edited by dionysus; July 5th, 2020 at 07:12 PM.