Old August 5th, 2023, 08:51 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Sunsetkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Skybranch said you're supposed to have your legs straight under you. Once you've fized you stance try pretending the moss is a mouse and pouncing on it. She was amused that she had copied her awkward stance but not really surprised. After all she was a kit. She had no way to know better. @Ravensong

She straightened herself as Miss Branch explained her crouch then lowered herself again, focusing on bending her legs neatly and keeping her paws square. She smiled at the feeling of it. It felt secure. Her pale blue eyes looked up again to watch Miss Branch as the queen continued then with slow measured steps, her thoughts circling around every movement she was making, she stalked her way forward then locked her gaze on the piece of moss the queen had pointed out. Her tail twitched as she focused her everything on the moss. Then she leapt off the ground and aimed her paws at the stray moss, landing awkwardly but hitting the mark. She instantly hopped up and spun to look proudly back at the queen for her approval.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
show me your best Move

The kit smiled and crouched down, her back end wiggling in anticipation. Then, after a few heartbeats of waiting to keep the elder guessing, she pounced forward but stopped short and leaned back into her haunches and aimed a swipe directly at the elder's nose, just like she'd been taught by Miss Ivy during the badger thing!

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 5th, 2023, 09:01 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Skybranch said good job, Sunsetkit. She meowed the lesson is over now. @Ravensong
Old August 6th, 2023, 01:03 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive

The monochrome colored apprentice felt his heart soar, verdant eyes gleaming with joy. She'd said yes! His little sister had said yes! They... they could be a proper family! And she was alright with this. She didn't know, of course. He couldn't tell her. How he was her brother. But maybe... maybe she could feel it. Their connection. The love he felt for her, even if he couldn't tell her how they shared a mother. How their mum had died before she had opened her eyes. Because there was every possibility she would blame herself, and Mousepaw couldn't allow that!

"Yes, yes! Best place in all of ShadowClan! Mmmhmm," the muscular tom declared, agreeing with the gray kit as his forepaws took to the air in celebration. A small bout of chortles escaping him at her request, he lowered his paw, aiming it at the top of her head for a playful, fond pat between her ears. "Yep yep. We can definitely start the rising and shining speech tomorrow! In fact, tomorrow is the best day for it. Good things for tomorrow, mmmhmm. And, and! Good news. Your Moomoo? He is the best nest builder in all of ShadowClan. Learned how to build the comfiest, sturdiest nests there are, yep yep. Here here, let me show you, let me show you. We'll have our new family nest done in no time!"

Getting up from his sitting position, Mousepaw turned his gaze around, looking for the perfect new nest location for the two of them. His eyes naturally gravitated to their old nest spot. Where his kit days had been spent. Where Sunsetthorn, Hazelkit and him had been happy. But this nest was not for him. It was not to make him happy. It was to make her happy. He would let her pick. And together, they would be a proper, close family once more. He would never leave her neglected and abandoned. Not like Elmshadow had. Not like Elmshadow continued to do every day of his star forsaken life.

-

@Ravensong [Sunsetkit]
|
Seeing as how Sunset is going to be receiving her apprentice ceremony this meeting, we can leave this here if you want? |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 6th, 2023, 05:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

A near traumatic event for her, the kitten seemed to take as a fun outing into the outskirts for the other kittens. Nightshiver couldn't help the somewhat saddened smile that etched her maw, unable to feel offended by such innocence but struggling to see the event in a different light. The scars on her body were from that very night; memories she could never forget, as much as she whished she could, they were a constant reminder. Even so, the forever queen caught herself and corrected her smile into a brighter one as she replied;

"I sup..suppose... that is... one.. way to... look... at it."
She grinned a little.
"After... we were.. driven out... Flintspirit..., a former... ThunderClan... leader, helped.. us find... refuge. We lived... within the... outskirts for... a short... while, though..."
She cut herself off, rethinking what she was about to say.
"At one... point a meeting... was called. Notably.. in that... meeting our... deputy... Beast..spark... got demoted and... Dawnstripe - ..now Dawnstar - was... made our new... deputy... moments before.. Icestar... passed... on. That's... how Dawnstar.. became... our leader."

She took a brief pause, rethinking her words. The kitten was still so young, Nightshiver didn't dare say the former leader got killed by her own daughter.
"Dawnstar... is the one.. who found... our... new camp..., this.. camp we're... currently... in; we don't.. have much... from our old... territory... save for... Mourning Ruins."

[ @Ravensong ]

Old August 6th, 2023, 06:29 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Sunsetkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

A near traumatic event for her, the kitten seemed to take as a fun outing into the outskirts for the other kittens. Nightshiver couldn't help the somewhat saddened smile that etched her maw, unable to feel offended by such innocence but struggling to see the event in a different light. The scars on her body were from that very night; memories she could never forget, as much as she whished she could, they were a constant reminder. Even so, the forever queen caught herself and corrected her smile into a brighter one as she replied;

"I sup..suppose... that is... one.. way to... look... at it."
She grinned a little.
"After... we were.. driven out... Flintspirit..., a former... ThunderClan... leader, helped.. us find... refuge. We lived... within the... outskirts for... a short... while, though..."
She cut herself off, rethinking what she was about to say.
"At one... point a meeting... was called. Notably.. in that... meeting our... deputy... Beast..spark... got demoted and... Dawnstripe - ..now Dawnstar - was... made our new... deputy... moments before.. Icestar... passed... on. That's... how Dawnstar.. became... our leader."

She took a brief pause, rethinking her words. The kitten was still so young, Nightshiver didn't dare say the former leader got killed by her own daughter.
"Dawnstar... is the one.. who found... our... new camp..., this.. camp we're... currently... in; we don't.. have much... from our old... territory... save for... Mourning Ruins."

[ @Ravensong ]

Her pale blue eyes remained wide as Miss Shiver continued. "A leader from Thunderclan helped us?" Even more crazy to consider was thinking about Shadowclan living where the outsiders lived, without the camp they knew now. She looked around the playden, trying to think about how everything would've looked if there had never been a camp here at all. How had Miss Star and Miss Shiver and...everybody else seen this place and thought to make a camp here? And...and Beastspark, "So Miss Star used to not be Miss Star? And almost wasn't gonna be Miss Star? The other Miss Star...passed on? Is that like what happened to my mother? I think she passed on too, I do I do!" The kit's tufted ears perked up, her chest raised, proud of her connection. The word she recalled regarding her mother was "killed" but maybe "passed on" was sort of like the same!

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 6th, 2023, 08:14 PM

As i walked into the nursery, being only a apprentice for the nursery.
"h-hello?" i whispered, loud enough for anyone to hear
Old August 7th, 2023, 11:47 AM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Scratchkit dramatically sighed, watching from the nursery entrance as cat by cat went about their Hawkclan duties. There was a hunting patrol returning, cats grooming themselves, cats talking about whatever went on in a grown-up's personal life. All in an orderly fashion. TOO orderly, Scratchkit would say. What was she supposed to do?

Whenever she tried to go hunting, some warrior would just pick her up by the scruff and take her back here. She could barely get two paw steps out of camp! And it's not like she could share tongues with the rest of her clanmates, because she still hadn't hit that supposed upcoming growth spurt yet and would be too short to even reach an apprentice's ears.

How was Scratchkit ever going to earn the respect and attention of her clanmates in these conditions?? (Not like she wanted that. That would be dumb.) Eyes narrowing, she honed her sights in on various warriors and apprentices standing outside, scanning them for possible weaknesses and social insecurities she could use to her advantage. This was clearly a great way to make some new friends. Silently glaring at them from ten feet away.

(Open)

my rp tracker

Old August 8th, 2023, 09:53 AM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebles View Post
Scratchkit dramatically sighed, watching from the nursery entrance as cat by cat went about their Hawkclan duties. There was a hunting patrol returning, cats grooming themselves, cats talking about whatever went on in a grown-up's personal life. All in an orderly fashion. TOO orderly, Scratchkit would say. What was she supposed to do?

Whenever she tried to go hunting, some warrior would just pick her up by the scruff and take her back here. She could barely get two paw steps out of camp! And it's not like she could share tongues with the rest of her clanmates, because she still hadn't hit that supposed upcoming growth spurt yet and would be too short to even reach an apprentice's ears.

How was Scratchkit ever going to earn the respect and attention of her clanmates in these conditions?? (Not like she wanted that. That would be dumb.) Eyes narrowing, she honed her sights in on various warriors and apprentices standing outside, scanning them for possible weaknesses and social insecurities she could use to her advantage. This was clearly a great way to make some new friends. Silently glaring at them from ten feet away.

(Open)
Albatrosskit

A brown tom with green eyes crept out of the nursery, hoping to get some entertainment other than screaming kits. He saw Scratchkit right before he left.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old August 8th, 2023, 04:36 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

[I][CENTER][COLOR="Silver"]Smokekit purred while laying on a sunlit rock, taking in the warm light on his fur and breathing in the sweet, cozy breeze, and listening to the sounds of nature around him, he yawned before getting up to stretch, he wanted to find someone to talk to.
#Air

Last edited by Lunalis; August 13th, 2023 at 12:02 AM.
Old August 9th, 2023, 06:28 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Sunsetkit

Her pale blue eyes remained wide as Miss Shiver continued. "A leader from Thunderclan helped us?" Even more crazy to consider was thinking about Shadowclan living where the outsiders lived, without the camp they knew now. She looked around the playden, trying to think about how everything would've looked if there had never been a camp here at all. How had Miss Star and Miss Shiver and...everybody else seen this place and thought to make a camp here? And...and Beastspark, "So Miss Star used to not be Miss Star? And almost wasn't gonna be Miss Star? The other Miss Star...passed on? Is that like what happened to my mother? I think she passed on too, I do I do!" The kit's tufted ears perked up, her chest raised, proud of her connection. The word she recalled regarding her mother was "killed" but maybe "passed on" was sort of like the same!

Mhm! With a gentle hum, the forever queen confirmed the kitten's words, adding a few of her own.
"It had... been.. rather... surprising... but.. in the.. moment... appreciated... nonethe..less."
She briefly explained, trying to recall their exact stance on the matter - while she could not speak for everyone, and certainly not their leader, let alone judge herself as he state of mind had not been a right place back then, she seemed to recall some whispers of gratitude after the fact.

It was rather amusing how kittens seemed to be endless with their questions and curiosity, and somehow the little sunset managed to turn a bad memory into an interesting topic of conversation, one she had to force herself to be at ease with for the sake of these lessons. A small smile drew on her maw, ready to answer the rest of the kitten's questions until that heart-wrenching comment came -- about her mother. The queen's smile briefly faltered but quickly regained its natural state. The little sunset didn't any better, did she? Nightshiver could only solemnly nod.

"Exactly.."
Nightshiver began, tilting her head in brief thought on how to word this.
"Some..what like... that... I believe.. yes."
It was a connection, to be sure. The biggest difference being the nature of both these cats' passing -- one had been a murder, the other an unfortunate turn of events. Stars, the young kitten didn't think she murdered her own mother, did she? Anxieties filled the queen for a moment, but she had to remind herself that surely the little sunset wouldn't act this excited if that were the case. Hopefully.

"That is... all for... today. If you... have any... more questions... you... can come... to me... anytime."
The queen gave a gentle smile, deciding it was getting late and this lesson had gone on long enough. They'd covered some essentials today, anything else could be covered another time should the kitten so wish. Softly the feline mew those few words, meaning them in every sense of the way; if the little sunset had a question she could come to the queen anytime, if the little sunset had an issue, she could come to the queen anytime too. Whatever the case, she was there.