Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[training] there's a map...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 02:53 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by squidz
Today 02:42 PM
Honey's PROPER...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 02:42 PM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 02:41 PM
Little fish little fish...
by Spider
Last post by Spider
Today 02:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 21st, 2022, 07:09 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

|| @DawnIsLost

Tawnypaw's head raised as a kit stopped right in front of her. She laughed, a grin on her face. "Oh, don't say sorry!" she meowed excitedly. "Do you want to play something?" the molly proposed. She had been very bored these last few days and she longed to do something once again. She got to her paws, quickly bouncing around as she awaited the kit's reply. "Oh, and I'm Tawnypaw! Who are you?"

Last edited by starry; March 24th, 2022 at 10:04 AM.
Old March 21st, 2022, 07:19 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnIsLost View Post
“That’s great for Splotchpaw, I don’t really have any friends because I spent all my time training, like you,” he paused, “I don’t have an apprentice or family yet, honestly I haven’t even thought about things like that, although I would love an apprentice. I’ve just been kind of laid back lately not worrying about anything but the clan’s needs.” MoonShade gave a small shrug.
❀ Lotuswhisper (he/him) ❀

“Yeah, I just hope the little dumbass actually manages to make some friends his age while I’m resting,” The maine coon remarked with a slight shrug of his shoulders before blinking at Moonshade with his deep amber-hued eyes, “Ah, well, you have plenty of life left in you to make that happen when you are ready, of course.” Lotuswhisper gave the other Windclan tomcat a quick once-over. How old was this warrior? Probably in his early twenties like him. “I’m sure Twilightstar will give you an apprentice of your own soon enough. There are plenty of kittens in the nursery. Who knows? Maybe you’ll be a mentor to one of my kids.” He gave a lighthearted chuckle at that, his tail swishing across the ground behind him.
Old March 21st, 2022, 07:58 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

WindClan Re: Swooping Cliffs

❀ Lotuswhisper (he/him) ❀ [ @poppy. ]

➢ The large dark-furred warrior wasn’t really too surprised when his little sister was caught off-guard by him just randomly showing up. She had always been a rather jumpy one, especially when she let herself get distracted in places like these. Once Ashfall finally relaxed and realized that this was, in fact, her brother, he rolled his eyes and huffed at her words. “Very funny,” Lotuswhisper meowed, “I will have you know that I wouldn’t have this injury if it were not for that utterly idiotic apprentice of mine.” In all honesty, the Windclan tomcat was glad that it was him and not Splotchpaw, but he would never say such a thing out-loud.

Despite everything though, it was nice to banter with one of his littermates again. He had to admit that it didn’t feel right to refer to her simply as ‘sis’ either, but the burly warrior also felt weird referring to her by her full warrior name. Had they have any nicknames for one another when they were kittens? Lotuswhisker could not remember, which was the true shame. He sighed, breathing through his nose, as the two of them now sat in silence as the eerie sound of distant waves continued as background noise. The muscular maine coon lifted his amber gaze to the sky for a moment, seeing the sun just now beginning to poke through the gray-colored clouds. ‘Where have you been for the past moon or so?’ Lotuswhisper seemed to silently ask the ball of fire above them. His ears twitched to Ashfall as she replied to this question. He frowned, being able to tell that she was lying -- somewhat from the wording alone -- because he knew his sister, even after not talking for several moons.

Immediately, being the concerned big brother after many moons, the long-furred tomcat opened his mouth to confront her about what was going on. However, to no avail, Ashfall changed the subject and continued their conversation in a completely different direction. Well, Lotuswhisper shouldn’t act surprised by this, not many cats liked to open up about their personal issues (even if they were family). He forced a warm smile, not ignoring Ashfall’s question about his kittens. “They are absolutely wonderful.” The maine coon meowed, pride evident in his tone, “Leopardkit, Owlkit and Dandelionkit…. they’re already growing to be so big, haha. Leopardkit… she looks so much like mom. ” Lotuswhisper was talking about Silversky, of course, as he looked at his younger sister. “You’d be a wonderful aunt to them, Ashfall, you should really come and visit them soon.” He longed to spend more time with his littermates, hating that they had grown so apart.
Old March 21st, 2022, 08:15 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Mistykit smiled wide and smacked him in the nose with her tail, then started playfully batting him back. She purred with amusement when watching Owlkit, he was funny.
~Owl'kit~
Sneezing as Mistykits tail hit his nose he batted her head smiling brightly before rolling over and feigning death as Mistykit batted at him.
Old March 21st, 2022, 08:17 AM
rararara

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Hickorykit | he/him | open to anyone!

For the first time since he was kitnapped from the nursery before he could even walk, Hickorykit decided it was time to leave the nursery. In a pudgy flurry, the small tom practically tumbled over his own paws as he rolled into the clearing, raising a cloud of dust around him. Small coughs left him as he shook out his fur, his face scrunched up. Alrighty! It was time to find a new friend! He liked Laurelkit a lot, and Fernpaw too, but he wanted to find even more friends!!

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old March 21st, 2022, 09:43 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Shredsky padded into the moor with a scowl on his face. He supposed it was time to teach Sootflare how to hunt rabbits, much as he loathed to do so. The mackerel tabby was sure that the second things got hard he would run off, just like he had done to RiverClan. Why Twilightstar decided to let him into the Clan only StarClan knew, but it was a foolish decision.

"Sootflare, let's go! The rabbits won't wait all day," he snapped, glancing over his shoulder to see if the tom was there. If he wasn't then that would be his loss, as Shredsky wasn't going to waste his time with someone who wasn't even going to attempt to learn.

@wnder

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old March 21st, 2022, 09:59 AM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry. View Post
:: @DawnIsLost

Tawnypaw's head raised as a kit stopped right in front of her. She laughed, a grin on her face. "Oh, don't say sorry!" she meowed excitedly. "Do you want to play something?" the molly proposed. She had been very bored these last few days and she longed to do something once again. She got to her paws, quickly bouncing around as she awaited the kit's reply. "Oh, and I'm Tawnypaw! Who are you?"
“That would be nice if you could,” she looked up, “oh I’m Mistykit by the way.” The young she-cat smiled as she watched the apprentice.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old March 21st, 2022, 10:39 AM
Pretend

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
“Yay! Hmm I have no idea, what about you?” She asked curious as she rolled off her back onto her stomach and folded her paws neatly.
Rapid || Genderfluid

He furrowed his brows and then relaxed them "I don't know whats your favorite thing to do?"

Character(s): ...Upgrading...

Help me stay active!: BuzzardThroat! , ShadePaw

"The choice was once your choosing, before losing became my loss.
I was their in your forgetting - Until i was forgot" -Lang Leav

Old March 21st, 2022, 10:48 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Swooping Cliffs

~Smoke'paw~
The fluffy apprentice followed after Pinestrike happily the mous he had ccaught was hanging loosely from his maw as he smiled widely his ears shut preventing the sound of the wind from getting to much for the young tom to bare.

[ @RiztheHuntress @Lightningpelt ]
Old March 21st, 2022, 10:52 AM
rararara

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Hickorykit | he/him | @implimm @tulle @BILL.

The tiny kit wiggled happily as, finally, someone noticed him. He let out another, quieter squeak as he felt Laurelkit nudge his cheek. He loved his sister! As Momma got a bit closer to him, he immediately nuzzle into her side and flattened his body against her stomach, nudging at her paw with his nose. Scrunching his face up ever so slightly, his eyelids twitched for a moment, a couple seconds later they twitched again, and they continued to do so for about a minute or so before they finally fluttered open.

The world looked bleary and unfocused as he peered around, his eyes still blue like any other kittens were upon first opening them. Amongst the shapeless blobs that surrounded him, he could pick out three in particular; a large one next to him (Momma?), one that was wiggling around next to him (Laurelkit?), and another one a bit further away that he couldnt quite figure out the name of. Hickorykit squeaked once again, blinking his eyes as quickly as he could to try and clear up his vision.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread