Today 10:38 AM
fill my brain with...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:35 AM

Old September 8th, 2024, 02:23 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Splitpaw looked up at the she-cat with bright one blue and one green eye and nodded. "I'll do my best Nightgaze....I hope to make you proud!" she purred, she then looked at Wolfhive. "Thank you...for letting me join the clan...I hope I won't be a disappointment and someone you can be proud of." she smiled brightly.
@BEAR. @Morrigan
Old September 8th, 2024, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
Splitpaw turned her head, and her eyes landed on a she-cat right in front of her. Her one blue and one green eye looked up at the she-cat. "Acacia...I mean Splitpaw." she meowed. "What is your name..." she asked.
@Blossom Cry

BOOP for @Blossom Cry
Old September 8th, 2024, 02:52 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
Splitpaw turned her head, and her eyes landed on a she-cat right in front of her. Her one blue and one green eye looked up at the she-cat. "Acacia...I mean Splitpaw." she meowed. "What is your name..." she asked.
@Blossom Cry
"I'm Willowpaw!" She purred. "Wanna be friends?" She asked. The kit swished her tail, waiting for an answer.
Old September 8th, 2024, 02:57 PM

Splitpaw looked at the she-cat, she hesitated for a minute then nodded. "Okay..." she never had friends before....she didn't know what friends do. The young she-cat looked at Willowpaw. Her one blue and green eye stared at her.
@Blossom Cry
Old September 8th, 2024, 03:14 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

OrangeFlower
Female | 31 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 38
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail tip. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws T1 [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: @Bonsai

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The she-cat gazed at the clear, vast blue sky, her fluffed up tail swaying behind her, flattening some of the grass. She took a few deep breaths, trying to scent out her surroundings. The sweet smell of flowers…the scent of herbs flowing from the medicine den (which she was glad she contributed too), the scent of the stocked prey pile. Ah, how nice their camp was huh? She enjoyed lounging in the clearing as much as she could, though push)gn herself to get out and hunt, per her own responsibilities. And hey—she wasn’t complaining, the plentiful forest was gorgeous and full of surprises. That’s why she was quite bummed she wasn’t allowed to exit the camp, StarClan knew for how long.

Boredom hung from her usually entertained gaze, nit having much too do other than observe (which as she believed, the camp was gorgeous, but this kitty can’t sit still). Perhaps she could entertain herself with a friend? She had to consider her options carefully. Obviously any cat wouldn’t be out of camp unless high ranks permitted, and she hadn’t heard of any reason for cats to be out recently.

After quite a bit of thought and consideration, a cat finally came to mind. DogChase! He was quite kind in her opinion, a joy to handprint out with. She perked up, shooting to her paws and padding to the fresh-kill pile. She chose two fresh-looking squirrels, praying he liked the prey. She then scanned each cat around the clearing, trying to spot the familiar warrior and his stumpy tail. She was ecstatic when she had spotted the warrior (wherever that may be) and she happily bound up to him. “Hey! DogChase!” she grinned at him, setting the squirrels down between them. “Wanna hang out? It’s so boring y’know? Not bein’ able to leave camp n’ all…” she glanced at the squirrels then bright at the tom.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 8th, 2024, 04:40 PM

Honeydew sat in the clearing eating a bird.

Snaketooth walked out of the nursery, her eyes traveled around the clearing looking for her mate. She turned and watched as her kits stumbled out of the nursery behind her.

Wolfsnarl padded into camp, caring a squirrel. His eyes sparkled when he saw his mate and padded it over to her. He dropped it before giving her a lick on the cheek and pulling away. He looked down at his kits with pride.

Littlerose yawned as she rolled over on her back on the far side of the camp.

Tigerkit who was formally Tigerfang, glared at all the other cats in the clearing. She didn't want to be near anyone and the next cat who came near her would get a mouth chewing.

Splitpaw, who was new to Thunderclan sat on the far side of the camp away from everyone. Her eyes looked around at the other cats in the clan, she took in everyone from their personalities, to their looks and to their names. I think this place is beautiful she thought, just watching how a lot of the cats got a long, watching as they all took turns getting prey for everyone....it was like a team.

[OPEN TO ANYONE]
Old September 8th, 2024, 08:41 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanghuluCat View Post

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear's whiskers twitched in amusement at his fellow warrior's reaction. "Slow down now, there's plenty of air for everyone." He mewed coolly before taking another bite of vole himself. "But you're always welcome to share mine." He added, eyes twinkling playfully. "And yes, it's Raggedear. I'm sure you've heard of me, but I like to stay humble." He joked, bringing a paw up to his chest and looking wistfully off into the nothingness.

After a moment of silence, the tom licked his lips and stretched out onto the sandy ground underneath him, beginning to groom his pelt. His yellow gaze turned back to Sunnystreak briefly. "What? You think looking this good comes without some work?" Raggedear joked again, as clearly his name had derived from more than just his torn ear.

Sunnystreak narrowed his eyes at the comment about there being plenty of air, but he wasn't able to give a sharp retort before Raggedear suggested he share his air. Sunny sat there with his jaw open, flabbergasted. What is with this cat?! He promptly closed his mouth and rolled his eyes at Rags's false humbleness. "Oh yes," he mewed, his voice dripping in sarcasm, "I'm sure you must work very hard." As he spoke, he realized his words may not have the impact he wanted them to have, Rags might think he was complimenting him! But he didn't want to spend time trying to redeem himself. Instead, he simply took another bite of the vole. Can't shove his foot in his mouth if there's food in it.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 8th, 2024, 08:58 PM

[OOC: This is a time skip to when Burnedpaw returns from the patrol he's on with Nightwhisper and Acornfall. It's intentionally vague on what he returned with since the patrol is still in progress, but I wanted to get this interaction going lol. I'll put what his haul is when I post Acornfall coming back.]

Burnedpaw trotted back into camp, depositing his haul with his patrolmates and waving his tail in farewell. Job completed, he padded over to the fresh kill pile and selected a mouse, padding away and picking a spot to sit down. He took a bite, and looked up. It was only then that he noticed he sat near a cat he had never seen before. Burnedpaw flicked his tail in greeting. "Hey." He mewed after he swallowed his bite. "Haven't see you before. I'm Burnedpaw." He added, flicking his tail towards the mouse. "Hungry?"

[ @Splitmoon - Splitpaw]

Shop
Old September 8th, 2024, 09:21 PM

Splitpaw turned her one blue and one green eye on the tom. Half of her face was a different color which was black while the rest of face and her body was honey with black and white splotches. She had a distinguished mark over one of her eyes which was scared with claw marks. "oh...hi...I'm Splitpaw..." she meowed looking at him. She then looked at the mouse he had and then back at Burnedpaw. She nodded. "Sure...also nice to meet you." She said. Splitpaw took in the tom, from his fur color to his eye color. She tilted her head, wondering why he was named Burnedpaw...then she thought maybe because of his fur. She then looked away from him, everyone had different names...some of them didn't match to what they looked like...she wanted to know everyone and everything about Thunderclan...her new home. She just hoped she could make some friends and make her clanmates and her leader proud. She didn't want people to think she was a burden.

@Luna16
Old September 8th, 2024, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Splitpaw turned her one blue and one green eye on the tom. Half of her face was a different color which was black while the rest of face and her body was honey with black and white splotches. She had a distinguished mark over one of her eyes which was scared with claw marks. "oh...hi...I'm Splitpaw..." she meowed looking at him. She then looked at the mouse he had and then back at Burnedpaw. She nodded. "Sure...also nice to meet you." She said. Splitpaw took in the tom, from his fur color to his eye color. She tilted her head, wondering why he was named Burnedpaw...then she thought maybe because of his fur. She then looked away from him, everyone had different names...some of them didn't match to what they looked like...she wanted to know everyone and everything about Thunderclan...her new home. She just hoped she could make some friends and make her clanmates and her leader proud. She didn't want people to think she was a burden.

@Luna16

Burnedpaw nodded. "Ah, yes. Nice to meet you too." He honestly forgot to say that. Charredpaw would have scolded him for that. "You new here then?" He asked, flicking his tail at the mouse to let her know she could have the next bite. He thought she looked...interesting to say the least. The way her face was split was pretty interesting, in a cool way. Her scars were interesting but...he couldn't help but feel bad for her. A cat his age already scarred on the face? She must have had a hard life. He figured. None of this showed clearly on his face, he kept his composure calm and his expression clear. It wasn't that he was trying to hide his thoughts and feelings from others, it was just the way he was. Maybe it was StarClan's will, since his fathers had named him after something as loud as flames. Well, more accurately something that was burned, so maybe not. Either way, his eyes were more like a calm pool than a flame, despite their dark amber color.

Shop