Laurelfrost's finder
Last post by nykyrian
Today 04:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ollie
Today 04:51 PM

Old July 31st, 2023, 03:36 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Clans Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
After leaving Dawnstar's den, Shadefrost made his way across the clearing and pushed through the entrance to the nursery. It was a vile place to say the least. There were kits everywhere, some older than others, but kits all the same. Man he felt so uncomfortable right now. "Nightshiver," he said cooly, "get over here, I'm not taking another step inside of this lunatic asylum."
@Estelle @LongForgottenSnowyPelt
Cola, who was now known as Squirrelkit, had quietly followed Shadefrost as he had requested. His tail seemed to quiver every so often.
Old July 31st, 2023, 12:36 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderbre View Post
Sagekit fluffed out her fur a bit, indignant. "Don't worry, I can take care of myself! Besides it was like...just outside the camp entrance." She glanced down and brushed her paw against the floor. Despite her words it was clear she felt bad about breaking rules and worrying the kind Queen. It hadn't been her intention, but she's always been quite independent.

At Nightshiver's question she shook her head, and the joy from before came shining back to life. "Nope! Just wanted to bring you the flower 'cause I knew you'd like it."

Despite being an older kit, Sagekit hadn't really made any friends yet. As such it wasn't uncommon for her to bring Nightshiver little gifts and loiter around her when she wasn't exploring camp. ShadowClan was still new to her, and a little bit scary.

Nightshiver held back a light sigh at the kitten's words, a smile permanent on her maw. She understood how Sgaekit felt... And could tell the young one understood the queen's worries as well. Somewhere, it reminded her of her brother, Minkkit, he certainly could have done something similar.
"Even so.. I'd rather... you.. stay.. inside camp. ..Alright?"
She spoke softly, looking at the kitten with a gentle expression. Hopefully Sagekit would understand that she was only worried about her... And frightened - frightened she'd lose another child to the abyss. It had been the fate of Mothkit and Bunnykit, her two foster children before Sagekit, and her sibling's fate as well. Maybe she was exaggerating, but the queen wouldn't lie and say she was fine with kittens leaving camp bounds.

Ah, but the flower was pretty. It was pretty. She smiled again looking at it, her worries easing. It was such a touching thought, that Sagekit had gone out of her way to retrieve the flower simply because she knew she'd like it? The queens couldn't keep the smile off her face.
"Thank.. you"
She mew, eyes squinting happily. How could she stay on the topic of Sagekit leaving camp when she was being so sweet? Nightshiver had nearly forgotten all about it, just looking at how happy Sagekit was and the pretty flower.
"How about.. this,"
Nightshiver tilted her head slightly.
"We'll.. explore.. the.. territory.. together. As soon... as you.. become.. an.. apprentice -- but... you.. can't.. leave camp.. until.. then. Does that... sound.. fair? I'm... sure.. there are... many things... to see... inside.. of camp.. as well!"
She gave a gentle smile, looking down at the kitten, hoping it sounded like a fair deal -- she just wanted Sagekit to be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Harekit smiled happily it comforted him to know that Nightshiver's mama was happy "D-does everyone go to Starryclan?" he asked curiously the young kit wanted everyone to be happy.

@Estelle

Ah... How was she supposed to explain this? Does a kit so young know about the dark forest -- does he even need to know right now? Well, no need to make him upset. Nightshiver gave a gentle smile and nodded.
"Most... do. Though.. not before... a long.. time has... passed"
The was a white lie, some went to the clan of the stars even before they could be apprenticed -- but Harekit didn't need to know that. She didn't need to remind herself of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillianKing View Post
@Estelle
Ruekit smiled and placed the sticky pinecoon on her forehead. She giggled. "Coonie is Very Sticky! and good company. " Ruekit batted at the pinecoon gently with her forepaw... the she-kits unusual blue eyes tickling in merryment. "Coonie say It's Nice to Meet you Miss Nightshiver!"

Ruekit then thought of something... "uh... Miss Nightshiver... have you Seen any of My Siblings? i.... i think i might be accidently avoiding them? or just not... running into them... "

Nightshiver couldn't help the little giggle seeing the kitten put the pinecone on her head, sticking on due to some substance she'd have to believe is harmless -- other than being sticky, that is. She was glad to hear the Mr.Coonie is such good company, despite being an inanimate object.
"I'm.. glad"

She hummed in reply, but then came Ruekit's second question. It caught the queen off-guard, and for a moment she felt her chest tighten. Right. There had been more than two kits in Dappledleaf's litter, only Ruekit and Flowerkit remained. She could imagine how worried the kitten might be about her siblings, as she once had been too. But in an attempt to comfort Ruekit, the forever queen smiled.
"I know... Flowerkit... must be... around.. somewhere. But.. if I.. see... anyone... else, I.. promise... to let... you know. Alright?"

Quote:
After leaving Dawnstar's den, Shadefrost made his way across the clearing and pushed through the entrance to the nursery. It was a vile place to say the least. There were kits everywhere, some older than others, but kits all the same. Man he felt so uncomfortable right now. "Nightshiver," he said cooly, "get over here, I'm not taking another step inside of this lunatic asylum."
@Estelle @LongForgottenSnowyPelt
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
Cola, who was now known as Squirrelkit, had quietly followed Shadefrost as he had requested. His tail seemed to quiver every so often.

oh dear. Just like when Woollyfeather came with some questions, this time too the queen hadn't expected visitors. Her ears perked hearing the cool voice, worried once more that she may be in trouble, but Nightshiver had to remind herself that perhaps this cat just... Needed something. And in that case it was her job to step up. Swallowing she turned around and made her way over to the warrior she recognised as Shadefrost, giving a dip of her head in greeting.
"What.. do you.. need? Oh.. who is... this?"
Noticing a young kit with, one she didn't recognise nor smelled of ShadowClan, it soon dawned on her that he might've come to hand a newly joined kitten over to her. That would explain the new presence, yes. Not wanting to appear intimidating (if that was even possible) Nightshiver gave the kitten a gentle smile before returning her attention on the warrior.

Old July 31st, 2023, 12:39 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Harekit looked at Nightshiver confused and slightly worried "W-what do y-you mean?" he asked nervously what happened after a long time?

@Estelle

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 31st, 2023, 12:48 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Harekit looked at Nightshiver confused and slightly worried "W-what do y-you mean?" he asked nervously what happened after a long time?

@Estelle

Oh dear, had she misspoken? Perhaps she shouldn't have said this much... Ah but it was too late now. She gave the kitten a comforting smile, speaking gently as she began to explain.
"After... a long, long.. time... when they're... really, really old... some cats.. go to... StarryClan, where.. they can... be happy... and rest. There's.. no need... to be... worried... about.. it. It's like... a break... for all the... hard.. work they... did"

Old July 31st, 2023, 12:53 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Harekit tilted his head curiously he was still confused but tried to understand it "I-is Starryclan like S-shadowyclan?" he asked the young kit loved his home evn though he hadn't been here for a while.

@Estelle

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 31st, 2023, 01:47 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost was thankful that the queen came without putting up a fuss, he'd have hated to venture farther into the kit infested den. "I found this brat" he said indicating the kit with a flick of his tail, "at the Thunderclan border. He had something wrapped around his neck and was on the verge of death so I helped him out and brought him to Dawnstar to see what she wanted me to do with him." Shade wouldn't give the queen all the details since they weren't important, but he would give her some context to help her out with raising the little guy. "She gave him a choice and he decided to join Shadowclan, she wants you to help raise him." The tom didn't know much about Nightshiver, but if Dawnstar referred him to her by name then she must've been a somewhat competent individual at least. That knowledge alone was enough to give Shade confidence that Squirrelkit would turn out a wonderful warrior.
@Estelle @Silk_Cradle_Ruler

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old July 31st, 2023, 03:01 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

@Estelle

Ruekit Nodded Her Head "Thank you Miss Nightshiver... i hope i Can Find Flowerkit at least. i wanna show her my Pinecoons!!! " Ruekit squeaked. She loved hoarding anything she could stick in her fur. "do you wanna Pinecoon?" She meowed offering the queen one of her pinecones with a smile.

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 31st, 2023, 08:01 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Skybranch ppadded into the kits' playden. The heavily pregnant queen called for the only kit that had recently aske for a basic hunting lesson. Shhe called Sunsetkit! @Ravensong
Old July 31st, 2023, 10:04 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive

A big grin spread across Mousepaw's face, affection for his little sister growing. She was such a good kit. Always looking out for others. Big heart, just like their mum. That... did not mean she should be sharing their mother's name, oh no no no. Nope. She was her own kitty, thank you very much. But... he would be lying if he said he wasn't glad to see Sunsetthorn's kind heart in the gray molly.

About to respond to her, he opened his maw, only to find himself being swatted at by tiny paws. Inconspicuously, the gray tom lowered his nose, allowing the young kit to strike at his muzzle. With an overexaggerated gasp, he placed a white toed paw at his chest, feigning the worst of pains before he fell to the ground, playing dead. Unfortunately, chortles soon started escaping the heavy set apprentice, and he quickly sat back up, rounded ears perked up as he gave his sister a goofy smile. He would take her to visit with her uncle and aunties soon. She would be surrounded by loving family if he had anything to say about it. But first... he had a question for her.

"So... so... I was thinking, yes yes. I was thinking. Maybe... we can find a new nest. For the two of us. In here? We can make the nest super pretty with all of these uncle and auntie feathers. And then, we can have that be our family nest. And then every morning, whenever I wake up to go training, I can give you the rising and shining speech you like so much," he teased her, a little snort escaping her. "And then. And then. When I come back, we can share a big toad! Huge one. Mmmhmm. Or something else, that is okay too! You don't have to eat toad if you don't want to. But! They are delicious, yep. What do you say? What do you say? Does that sound like a good idea to you?"

Mousepaw's heart pounded like a herd of deer stampeding through the woods. To be honest, there was every possibility the young kit would say no. He had never told her about their relationship. How could he? That would mean explaining how their mother had died giving birth to her. He couldn't do that to her. He couldn't have her live with that guilt. It wasn't her fault. It was all his.

Elmshadow had failed his daughter... and Mousepaw had failed his mum. He wasn't there for her. That was his burden to carry, and his alone. However, if she declined... that was it. It was gone. Any hope to keep his small family together would die there. He couldn't force her to love him or see him like family. He would leave her alone, if that is what she wished. He'd tried to push himself on a sibling before. Thought Hazelkit just needed more love when he started distancing himself. And what did that accomplish?

Nothing. His brother had vanished. Along with their father. Along with his mentor. Would this kit be next? No... he wouldn't push it. He would distance himself and give her the space she needed if that's what it took to keep her safe. His willingness to give up his wish for a family, for her, did not make him any less nervous, and so he waited, tapping his white tipped toes together eagerly as he hoped for a positive response.

-

@Ravensong [Sunsetkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 1st, 2023, 02:19 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Clans Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Shadefrost was thankful that the queen came without putting up a fuss, he'd have hated to venture farther into the kit infested den. "I found this brat" he said indicating the kit with a flick of his tail, "at the Thunderclan border. He had something wrapped around his neck and was on the verge of death so I helped him out and brought him to Dawnstar to see what she wanted me to do with him." Shade wouldn't give the queen all the details since they weren't important, but he would give her some context to help her out with raising the little guy. "She gave him a choice and he decided to join Shadowclan, she wants you to help raise him." The tom didn't know much about Nightshiver, but if Dawnstar referred him to her by name then she must've been a somewhat competent individual at least. That knowledge alone was enough to give Shade confidence that Squirrelkit would turn out a wonderful warrior.
@Estelle @Silk_Cradle_Ruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Nightshiver held back a light sigh at the kitten's words, a smile permanent on her maw. She understood how Sgaekit felt... And could tell the young one understood the queen's worries as well. Somewhere, it reminded her of her brother, Minkkit, he certainly could have done something similar.
"Even so.. I'd rather... you.. stay.. inside camp. ..Alright?"
She spoke softly, looking at the kitten with a gentle expression. Hopefully Sagekit would understand that she was only worried about her... And frightened - frightened she'd lose another child to the abyss. It had been the fate of Mothkit and Bunnykit, her two foster children before Sagekit, and her sibling's fate as well. Maybe she was exaggerating, but the queen wouldn't lie and say she was fine with kittens leaving camp bounds.

Ah, but the flower was pretty. It was pretty. She smiled again looking at it, her worries easing. It was such a touching thought, that Sagekit had gone out of her way to retrieve the flower simply because she knew she'd like it? The queens couldn't keep the smile off her face.
"Thank.. you"
She mew, eyes squinting happily. How could she stay on the topic of Sagekit leaving camp when she was being so sweet? Nightshiver had nearly forgotten all about it, just looking at how happy Sagekit was and the pretty flower.
"How about.. this,"
Nightshiver tilted her head slightly.
"We'll.. explore.. the.. territory.. together. As soon... as you.. become.. an.. apprentice -- but... you.. can't.. leave camp.. until.. then. Does that... sound.. fair? I'm... sure.. there are... many things... to see... inside.. of camp.. as well!"
She gave a gentle smile, looking down at the kitten, hoping it sounded like a fair deal -- she just wanted Sagekit to be safe.

Ah... How was she supposed to explain this? Does a kit so young know about the dark forest -- does he even need to know right now? Well, no need to make him upset. Nightshiver gave a gentle smile and nodded.
"Most... do. Though.. not before... a long.. time has... passed"
The was a white lie, some went to the clan of the stars even before they could be apprenticed -- but Harekit didn't need to know that. She didn't need to remind herself of that.

Nightshiver couldn't help the little giggle seeing the kitten put the pinecone on her head, sticking on due to some substance she'd have to believe is harmless -- other than being sticky, that is. She was glad to hear the Mr.Coonie is such good company, despite being an inanimate object.
"I'm.. glad"

She hummed in reply, but then came Ruekit's second question. It caught the queen off-guard, and for a moment she felt her chest tighten. Right. There had been more than two kits in Dappledleaf's litter, only Ruekit and Flowerkit remained. She could imagine how worried the kitten might be about her siblings, as she once had been too. But in an attempt to comfort Ruekit, the forever queen smiled.
"I know... Flowerkit... must be... around.. somewhere. But.. if I.. see... anyone... else, I.. promise... to let... you know. Alright?"

oh dear. Just like when Woollyfeather came with some questions, this time too the queen hadn't expected visitors. Her ears perked hearing the cool voice, worried once more that she may be in trouble, but Nightshiver had to remind herself that perhaps this cat just... Needed something. And in that case it was her job to step up. Swallowing she turned around and made her way over to the warrior she recognised as Shadefrost, giving a dip of her head in greeting.
"What.. do you.. need? Oh.. who is... this?"
Noticing a young kit with, one she didn't recognise nor smelled of ShadowClan, it soon dawned on her that he might've come to hand a newly joined kitten over to her. That would explain the new presence, yes. Not wanting to appear intimidating (if that was even possible) Nightshiver gave the kitten a gentle smile before returning her attention on the warrior.

Squirrelkit seemed quite happy. He quietly smiled at Nightshiver, and approached, before nuzzling her.