Eucalyptuspaws doodles!!
Last post by Oliver
Today 08:40 AM

Old July 12th, 2023, 05:49 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Rosekit dead still moved her neck to face the queen “No” she said softly but somehow aggressively to the queen in a way that she would understand back down but not scare any nearby kits with a loud tone

@Estelle

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 12th, 2023, 06:30 PM

Lostkit- wandered into the nursery as a new kit who had staryed from her former home a bit to far and has joined the clan
Old July 13th, 2023, 11:08 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Harekit smiled shyly, Nightshiver? He liked that name and he liked this cat she seemed to be nice "Y-yes I'm Harekit" he said quietly nodding "M-my mama's Duststorm" he mewed mabye this cat knew her.

@Estelle

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 13th, 2023, 02:10 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive

A by now familiar voice squealing at him, Mousepaw's rounded ears perked up, verdant eyes lighting up as they landed on a bundle of gray and white fur. It seemed little... as-of-yet-unnamed-kit - she wasn't Sunsetkit, she was not his mum's replacement, hmph - had spotted him, and was rushing his way. Eagerly, the heavy set apprentice took over the top, high steps as he playfully half pranced, half waddled over to the kit, meeting her halfway. Gleefully, the young tom dropped the little feathers over her head, shaking off two extra from his pelt. A lovely black and white feather, and a soft, even gray.

"Yes yes! Moomoo is here! Moomoo wants to tell you to rise and shine, it's time to play and eat! But... you are already rising and shining, aren't you, heh heh," Mousepaw chortled, happily accepting the nickname as he lowered his front half, his hindquarters remained in the air. "But, since you are rising and shining already, that's good, yes? Yes! You know why? You can now help me, mmhmm. We need to find the perfect spot for all of these feathers. Did you know? Did you know. These black and white ones. They represent all of your aunties and uncles. You have so many! Don't you think?"

Gaze shifting around back towards their nest as some movement caught his eye, he noticed the last sneaky feather there. It seemed feather Shader had already found her way to the nest. Made sense, really. Shader was always making sure to pay attention to her family. Mmmhmmm. Oh! Oh! Maybe it's time to teach her. Sunsetkit - hmph - about all the wonderful cats in the family. All of her aunties and her uncle. And Granny Larky too, heh heh. Somehow he didn't think Granny Larky would like that. He could leave that one for later. Mmmhmmm.

-

@Ravensong [Sunsetkit]
| There was a small continuation to the original feather roleplay in which Shade found Mouse as he was grabbing the three original feathers and gifted him two more. So there's a feather for Starry, Shade, Seed, Dog, and Mouse. Thought to incorporate them all in this by making a small addendum here so Sunsetkit could get all feathers incorporated into the nest. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 13th, 2023, 11:18 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Baykit
long furred black and white with floppy ears - 1 moon - he/him

On god all these cats inside the den where noisy, no one had an ounce of silence to them. He was just trying to mind his own little business and maybe catch a few z's but that was not an option it appeared. With a groan, the floppy eared kit placed a black and white paw over his eyes to block out any visual nuisance since he couldn't do the hearing part. He figured if he just stayed in his little nest that maybe he'd be spared from all that was going on in the den at the given moment.

@The Doctor [Hope this is a good starter for you! ]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 14th, 2023, 10:57 AM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Baykit

On god all these cats inside the den where noisy, no one had an ounce of silence to them. He was just trying to mind his own little business and maybe catch a few z's but that was not an option it appeared. With a groan, the floppy eared kit placed a black and white paw over his eyes to block out any visual nuisance since he couldn't do the hearing part. He figured if he just stayed in his little nest that maybe he'd be spared from all that was going on in the den at the given moment.

@The Doctor [Hope this is a good starter for you! ]
Harekit was stumbling around the nursery clumsily he didn’t like all this noise it made him feel stressed and worried sk he was doing his best to escape it. Feeling extremely anxious now the pale brown and white kit tried to run away when suddenly he tripped over something and fell on his side as he scrambled to his paws he saw that he had tripped over another kit "Oh no" he thought worridly gazing at the black and white kit with a nervous amber gaze before finally speaking "S-sorry I-I didn’t mean too" he squeaked his ears flattened back in fear of what this other cat would do.

(It's good)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old July 15th, 2023, 09:12 AM

Status: I WANT STARBOY X ASHA WISH - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

Fireflykit
Shadowclan | Kit | She/Her | 0 moon
a large tortoiseshell cat with blue eyes
════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════

The tortoiseshell kit curled up a ball of moss from the nest she and her sister shared. She tightened it into a ball before picking it up. She stumbled across the nursery to a wall. She set down the ball of moss and kicked it over to the wall. The ball bounced off of it and straight back to Fireflykit. "It works!" she purred. She shook her messy pelt before kicking the mossball again. She smiled before padding back over to her nest, moss ball in her mouth. "Moss ball bounce, works!" she purred before putting the ball of moss in her nest.

ll Open ll

ll Image and Profile style used with perms from Woodlow and Pangolingon ll

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 17th, 2023, 12:19 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive

A by now familiar voice squealing at him, Mousepaw's rounded ears perked up, verdant eyes lighting up as they landed on a bundle of gray and white fur. It seemed little... as-of-yet-unnamed-kit - she wasn't Sunsetkit, she was not his mum's replacement, hmph - had spotted him, and was rushing his way. Eagerly, the heavy set apprentice took over the top, high steps as he playfully half pranced, half waddled over to the kit, meeting her halfway. Gleefully, the young tom dropped the little feathers over her head, shaking off two extra from his pelt. A lovely black and white feather, and a soft, even gray.

"Yes yes! Moomoo is here! Moomoo wants to tell you to rise and shine, it's time to play and eat! But... you are already rising and shining, aren't you, heh heh," Mousepaw chortled, happily accepting the nickname as he lowered his front half, his hindquarters remained in the air. "But, since you are rising and shining already, that's good, yes? Yes! You know why? You can now help me, mmhmm. We need to find the perfect spot for all of these feathers. Did you know? Did you know. These black and white ones. They represent all of your aunties and uncles. You have so many! Don't you think?"

Gaze shifting around back towards their nest as some movement caught his eye, he noticed the last sneaky feather there. It seemed feather Shader had already found her way to the nest. Made sense, really. Shader was always making sure to pay attention to her family. Mmmhmmm. Oh! Oh! Maybe it's time to teach her. Sunsetkit - hmph - about all the wonderful cats in the family. All of her aunties and her uncle. And Granny Larky too, heh heh. Somehow he didn't think Granny Larky would like that. He could leave that one for later. Mmmhmmm.

-

@Ravensong [Sunsetkit]
| There was a small continuation to the original feather roleplay in which Shade found Mouse as he was grabbing the three original feathers and gifted him two more. So there's a feather for Starry, Shade, Seed, Dog, and Mouse. Thought to incorporate them all in this by making a small addendum here so Sunsetkit could get all feathers incorporated into the nest. |

Sunsetkit

She stumbled over her front paws mildly as she made to sit down before stopping at Moomoo's paws. Her pale blue eyes widened as they looked down to the ground but a quick wiggle righted herself before she fell over. Her tail flicked behind her as she looked up, head craned back to watch the feathers cascading from Moomoo's pelt. She purred through her giggle then her eyes switched to the stocky grey tom. "Oh! Help you? I can do that, yep, yes I can! Gran, er... Miss Ivy says I helped, mhm!" The feathers! She nodded as she turned to search the nursery for the perfect place, "Find a spot for the feath..." she cocked her head and looked back to Moomoo. "Ants and uncools?" She repeated, confused, unsure about about any cat who had ants and even less sure about what "uncools" were and why Moomoo seemed to think that was a good thing to have.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 17th, 2023, 12:54 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Baykit

Baykit was calm for now, well as calm as he can be since he was ignoring all other noise in the den. Of course all nice things come to a halt, and it just so happened to effect him. He hadn't really being paying that much attention that was coming close to him, so imagine his surprise when he's stepped on by another kit. Same kit who stepped on him had fallen because of his unstable footing. The black and white tom let out a hiss because not only did it hurt a bit but he got touched! HE GOT TOUCHED BY A DIRTY ANIMAL, he was one to speak being an animal himself but he was a clean one. Not anymore since this thing had to go and trip over him. "DIRTY!" he screeched and he bent himself in half to aggressively clean his back and lower body. "YOU *lick* MADE ME *lick* DIRTY!"

@The Doctor [this is totally not a late response

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 17th, 2023, 01:33 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Baykit

Baykit was calm for now, well as calm as he can be since he was ignoring all other noise in the den. Of course all nice things come to a halt, and it just so happened to effect him. He hadn't really being paying that much attention that was coming close to him, so imagine his surprise when he's stepped on by another kit. Same kit who stepped on him had fallen because of his unstable footing. The black and white tom let out a hiss because not only did it hurt a bit but he got touched! HE GOT TOUCHED BY A DIRTY ANIMAL, he was one to speak being an animal himself but he was a clean one. Not anymore since this thing had to go and trip over him. "DIRTY!" he screeched and he bent himself in half to aggressively clean his back and lower body. "YOU *lick* MADE ME *lick* DIRTY!"

@The Doctor [this is totally not a late response
Harekit flinched in fear as the other kit screeched at him and started backing away slowly "I-I didn't m-mean t-to" he whimpered quietly shaking with fear "I-I'm re-really so-sorry" the young kit continued stuttering apologies as he backed away.

@Leafie (No worries)

Nightgaze kit finder!