Today 12:01 PM

Old July 9th, 2023, 12:38 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Harekit opened his eyes for the first time as he woke up to the sound of other kits "W-what's h-happening?" he thought confused as he looked around from his mother's nest curled up a fluffy ball of pale brown and white fur.

OPEN

It was a rather calm day in the nursery. Not much had been happening, apart from the most recent meeting, and the forever queen silently occupied herself by changing some bedding, thought running rampant in her mind. Although she felt strangely peaceful at this moment. Until a soft squeal of a voice sounded from nearby, mismatched eyes lifting from her work to look from where the sound came. A bit of worry stung her heart, but soon enough yellow and blue eyes found the young culprit of the sound. It was young Harekit, who'd barely just opened his eyes. His mother must be out for she didn't spot them right away. He almost looked frightened, so alone. Although Nightshiver felt hesitant, she could hardly leave him, could she? quiet paws approached, a gentle smile coming to grace her maw as she gently looked at the kit, though keeping a safe distance.
"are you... alright?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten View Post
Rosekit sat in a corner hissing at any queens who might wonder why she was here

(activty join if you want though)

Shortly after the meeting, Nightshiver returned to the nursery. She shook some debris off her paw before she entered, then ducked inside the cool den, enjoying the bit of shade. The scent of milk hung heavy in the air as the permanent queen walked through the den towards her own nest, until she noticed little Rosekit in the corner. The kitten seemed rather defensive for whatever reason, and something about the sight caused some concern to bubble within the white queen's chest. She tilted her head, deciding the carefully take a single step towards the kit. She crouched down to appear less tall, and looked at her with gentle eyes.
"Is.. some..thing the.. matter?"
She questioned lightly, keeping a safe distance between herself and the kitten as to not intrude.

Old July 9th, 2023, 12:46 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Harekit jumped slightly at the sound of a voice he looked up nervously at the cat who spoke he stared at her for a moment with big amber eyes before managing to find his voice "I-I don't know...who are you?" he squeaked quietly he wasn't sure who she was he and if mother had told him hw must have forgotten.

@Estelle

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 9th, 2023, 01:39 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

The 10 moon old kit stared at the queen completely unamused and emotionless “I’m fine” she said through bare Fang giving a awkward smile being clearly upset as a kit bumped into her

@Estelle (Long story short she faked being a apprentice and dawnstar found out so she’s back to being the rank of kit I keep on dying of laughter every time I think of it)

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 10th, 2023, 09:16 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Baykit
long furred black and white with floppy ears - 1 moon - he/him

Baykit snorted as he stayed in an vacant nest that he now claimed as his own, if it was someone's before well now its his. He watched to ongoing inside the nursery with a neutral expression, though a part of his question what an overgrown kit was doing in the den. Sucks for them but it wasn't his problem, his problem was how loud and noisy it was in here.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 10th, 2023, 12:49 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend Purrk Inactive

Melting out of the shadows as Moonhigh struck it's highest point in the sky, Larkfire slipped into the dark recesses of the Kits' Playden, amber hues glimmering with an unreadable expression as she looked for.. the two kits she was meant to be teaching. "Ruekit, Ravenkit, come here."

[ @Zei - Ruekit / @ares - Ravenkit ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old July 10th, 2023, 01:05 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

• Ravenkit •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes

A low grumble was quick to escape the young feline as she dramatically rubbed her head within the midst of her sleep, waking up slowly to a voice telling her to wake up. “But I wanna sleep…” she complained, groggily opening and shutting her eye-lids as she focused sincerely on the figure in front of her, only to quickly pipe up when she was quick to realize that it was no other than Larkfire, one of the current Enforcers in the clan. “L-Larkfire!” She squeaked, excitedly scrambling up onto all fours as she eagerly looked at the older molly, tail swishing side-by-side eagerly. Where were they gonna go? Were they gonna go out for a nightly stroll? That sounded exciting! Whatever it was, she was well-prepared for it.

@Rose

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; July 10th, 2023 at 01:05 PM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 01:11 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Ruekit Came over gently and Calmly, watching her every pawstep as she went as she didn't want to tumble again...

She Perkked up at the Sight of Ravenkit and Larkfire "Ruekit Here!"
@Rose @ares

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 12th, 2023, 12:24 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Morningkit and Sunsetkit, two kittens she was mildly familiar with. Not on a personal level, though the names stood out to her as one of Nighthound's children, and one of the recently orphaned children, grim as it was. But the feline did not let it dampen her mood as she made her way to playden, wanting to appear as happy and spry as ever in front of the younglings. After all, that was a part of her job, to look after them -- not to worry them with distant fears and woes. She hoped these two would enjoy the lesson as much as the last two. They were younger, so perhaps she ought to tone down some aspects, but... The forever queen was beginning to grow fond of this little job. Although it hurt her in many aspects, each time she managed to tell it more as a distant story than elements she had actually been alive to witness. As such, he story-telling became smoother. Or at least, as smooth as it could get with a stutter. Quietly the forever queen allowed herself to sit down in her usual corner of the kits' playden, patiently waiting for her two young students. Teaching in batches of two seemed to have become a routine of sort, though Nightshiver didn't mind as it made the lessons simpler, and easier to answer questions.

[ @Ravensong @ameko ]

@ameko [Sorry it's short! Trying to get through some things and not hold things up ><]

The small grey and white kit bounded after Miss Shiver as the forever queen made her way into the playden. She liked the queen. She hadn't spent much time with her but it was one of the few faces she saw frequently and consistently and she liked that. She sat down, her tail swishing behind her as she quietly waited for the other kit and Miss Shiver to begin.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 12th, 2023, 01:30 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Wolfkit
ShadowClan Kit

Well... It was very hard to speak apparently... But he had said his name, remaining near the two elder kits, he continued to mumble his name to get used to say it, he then turned to look at the others and noticed the feather, he mumbled, after a bit listening to the elder kits speak "Fa...Fia... Feater... Feather?", maybe it was that?

@Zei @Ravensong
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old July 12th, 2023, 05:39 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Harekit jumped slightly at the sound of a voice he looked up nervously at the cat who spoke he stared at her for a moment with big amber eyes before managing to find his voice "I-I don't know...who are you?" he squeaked quietly he wasn't sure who she was he and if mother had told him hw must have forgotten.

@Estelle

A gentle, comforting smile spread across the young forever queen's maw as she regarded the young kitten. He looked nervous, very much so, and although Nightshiver could only imagine why, she knew of the anxieties the world could bring. In an attempt to look less intimidating she sat down, leaning downwards a little as her tail came to carefully wrap around her paws.
"That's... okay. I'm... Night..shiver. One of... Shadow..Clan's.. queens."
She smiled gently, head lightly tipping sideways.
"And you... must... be Hare..kit.... right?"
She was fairly certain of that lightly spoken statement, though she mostly asked it to try and put the kitten a little more at ease - sometimes a bit of small talk did it, sometimes it didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
The 10 moon old kit stared at the queen completely unamused and emotionless “I’m fine” she said through bare Fang giving a awkward smile being clearly upset as a kit bumped into her

@Estelle (Long story short she faked being a apprentice and dawnstar found out so she’s back to being the rank of kit I keep on dying of laughter every time I think of it)

Oh dear. It seemed her eyes were failing her. What she'd thought to have been a young kit frightened of something, as the queen got a little closer and took a better look, she came to realise that this young kit wasn't that young at all -- well, still young, but certainly not kit-aged! Oops. The white lady felt a little awkward all of a sudden, but managed to keep up a gentle smile nonetheless.
"My... apolo..gies"
She whispered, sitting back up with a light grin. This certainly was something, and the apprentice-aged kitten looked utterly unamused.
"May I... ask what... happened?"
She questioned gently, being careful with her wording as though walking on thin ice. She'd been so preoccupied, she'd nearly forgotten about this situation, though, she hardly knew the details of it.

[ that's indeed quite the amusing situation! ]

Last edited by Estelle; July 12th, 2023 at 05:42 PM.