Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM

Old July 13th, 2017, 12:45 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post

"Yeah, you got lucky. I tried to find an apprentice but she chose you before I could." He continued in his cool, cocky tone. He jumped for a leaf, looking under his paws for it, but it blended with the others and his face fell but he smiled at a butterfly, and he followed it with a happy gaze. But that slipped away and his eyes widened as Goldeneye mentioned where he was suppose to be. "Oh uh," he turned to look at him and as he did, his eyes drifted to the side. "Well, uh, I was, uh wanting to catch a mouse! Yeah to show Honeythistle that I can hunt really well!" He said. Half lie, half truth. He was wanting to show Honeythistle that he could hunt well, but it wasn't suppose to be today. He looked up at the larger tom's eyes, giving a nervous, 'trying to be convincing' grin, but he didn't think he was very convincing. He knew if his mother found out she'd punish him. He didn't want that! A leaf caught his eye, and he watched the gentle breeze blow it above them.
Goldeneye resisted the urge to laugh, "Well, maybe one day you'll be leader," he said, "You do seem like the type," he complimented. He wasn't even being sarcastic in any way, he truly believe that. Sure, the apprentice was cocky, but if he got that under control, he would be a wonderful deputy, and maybe even leader! Now hearing Whitepaw's excuse for being out here, the deputy carefully listened to him. Sometimes, but not always, he could figure out when someone was lying, it had been something he picked up from when he was nothing more than a kit, the target of all his siblings' pranks and such. He had picked it up just to not be humiliated, being a smaller kit either way, but hey, it was useful. Looking at Whitepaw, he watched the apprentice for a moment, before speaking, "You weren't doing exactly that, were you?" He asked calmly, yet firmly. He didn't want to scare or ashame Whitepaw, he just wanted to find out. The deputy knew that apprentinces could hate their mentors, but they were still the ones that taught you how to help your clan, and Goldeneye saw that as important. He now silently watched Whitepaw, hoping that Whitepaw had actually been telling the truth, and hadn't been lying, "Trust me, I won't tell your mom if you weren't," he added, trying to lighten the mood, smiling awkwardly.
Old July 13th, 2017, 03:15 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye resisted the urge to laugh, "Well, maybe one day you'll be leader," he said, "You do seem like the type," he complimented. He wasn't even being sarcastic in any way, he truly believe that. Sure, the apprentice was cocky, but if he got that under control, he would be a wonderful deputy, and maybe even leader! Now hearing Whitepaw's excuse for being out here, the deputy carefully listened to him. Sometimes, but not always, he could figure out when someone was lying, it had been something he picked up from when he was nothing more than a kit, the target of all his siblings' pranks and such. He had picked it up just to not be humiliated, being a smaller kit either way, but hey, it was useful. Looking at Whitepaw, he watched the apprentice for a moment, before speaking, "You weren't doing exactly that, were you?" He asked calmly, yet firmly. He didn't want to scare or ashame Whitepaw, he just wanted to find out. The deputy knew that apprentinces could hate their mentors, but they were still the ones that taught you how to help your clan, and Goldeneye saw that as important. He now silently watched Whitepaw, hoping that Whitepaw had actually been telling the truth, and hadn't been lying, "Trust me, I won't tell your mom if you weren't," he added, trying to lighten the mood, smiling awkwardly.
"Well, uh, no not... Exactly." He admitted, but he then smiled as Goldeneye spoke about not telling his mother. "Heh, th-thanks Goldeneye!" He meowed, and playfully lunged at the deputy. "Hey when you are leader, does that mean you get to be like my mama? Only, Goldenstar the Great! Successor of Halestar the Strong!" He laughed, giving a playful, soft push to Goldeneye's shoulder, giving his goofy, lopsided grin. He loved hanging out with Goldeneye, considering the fact that he always seemed to have his back. "When you're leader, what would mama be? Wouldn't she be an elder leader?" He asked. He never really studied ranks, as they didn't mean much- since he was only wanting to fly pass them and be the best leader there ever was! That was his dream and he was going for it! He didn't care! He looked up at the large tom, and smiled. He wondered what it was like to be a deputy! Everyone must love him, how he's so cool! And he's fun to be around, with his calm, collected personality. Plus he's lenient, a favorite trait for Whitepaw.
Old July 13th, 2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:

"Well, uh, no not... Exactly." He admitted, but he then smiled as Goldeneye spoke about not telling his mother. "Heh, th-thanks Goldeneye!" He meowed, and playfully lunged at the deputy. "Hey when you are leader, does that mean you get to be like my mama? Only, Goldenstar the Great! Successor of Halestar the Strong!" He laughed, giving a playful, soft push to Goldeneye's shoulder, giving his goofy, lopsided grin. He loved hanging out with Goldeneye, considering the fact that he always seemed to have his back. "When you're leader, what would mama be? Wouldn't she be an elder leader?" He asked. He never really studied ranks, as they didn't mean much- since he was only wanting to fly pass them and be the best leader there ever was! That was his dream and he was going for it! He didn't care! He looked up at the large tom, and smiled. He wondered what it was like to be a deputy! Everyone must love him, how he's so cool! And he's fun to be around, with his calm, collected personality. Plus he's lenient, a favorite trait for Whitepaw.
Goldeneye laughed, but automatically sprung to the side as he was lunged at, once again, another habit he had picked up. If he lived long enough to be leader, that would be nice, he just didn't know if he would. "Maybe," he shrugged, smiling down at the apprentice. Hearing Whitepaw's second question, Goldeneye froze for a moment, not knowing what to say anymore. "Well...you see..." he was stammering now, dammit. "A deputy can only become leader when the leader vanishes or dies," he said awkwardly, not looking at Whitepaw. He didn't like talking about that-how the leader had to die for the deputy to become leader. "I'm sure that won't happen for a long time!" he added quickly, trying to be reassuring. He sucked at that however, shrugging now. "Y-You want to hunt?" the now awkward deputy asked, well, awkwardly. That way Whitepaw could actually hunt, like he originally lied about-pleasing his mentor, and maybe calm down Golden as well, since he had gone from calm to anxious really quickly, now looking at Whitepaw to see what he would say.
Old July 13th, 2017, 05:53 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye laughed, but automatically sprung to the side as he was lunged at, once again, another habit he had picked up. If he lived long enough to be leader, that would be nice, he just didn't know if he would. "Maybe," he shrugged, smiling down at the apprentice. Hearing Whitepaw's second question, Goldeneye froze for a moment, not knowing what to say anymore. "Well...you see..." he was stammering now, dammit. "A deputy can only become leader when the leader vanishes or dies," he said awkwardly, not looking at Whitepaw. He didn't like talking about that-how the leader had to die for the deputy to become leader. "I'm sure that won't happen for a long time!" he added quickly, trying to be reassuring. He sucked at that however, shrugging now. "Y-You want to hunt?" the now awkward deputy asked, well, awkwardly. That way Whitepaw could actually hunt, like he originally lied about-pleasing his mentor, and maybe calm down Golden as well, since he had gone from calm to anxious really quickly, now looking at Whitepaw to see what he would say.
He blinked as he stammered. Halestar wasn't one to sugarcoat, so he knew. "Calm down, Goldeneye, I know." He laughed and he smiled as he asked to hunt. "Yeah!" He meowed happily, his bi-coloured eyes wide with excitement. "Come on, before the sun sets!" He meowed and jumped up, and over Goldeneye. One advantage to the Khao Manee. He could jump high. He could climb, and he could swim, which was odd but helpful, since floods could happen, or he was told from Halestar. The seastones were known to flood from heavy storms. He bolted off, and stopped a few fox-lengths. "Come on!" He called and he ran off.

{ short blehck }
Old July 13th, 2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:

He blinked as he stammered. Halestar wasn't one to sugarcoat, so he knew. "Calm down, Goldeneye, I know." He laughed and he smiled as he asked to hunt. "Yeah!" He meowed happily, his bi-coloured eyes wide with excitement. "Come on, before the sun sets!" He meowed and jumped up, and over Goldeneye. One advantage to the Khao Manee. He could jump high. He could climb, and he could swim, which was odd but helpful, since floods could happen, or he was told from Halestar. The seastones were known to flood from heavy storms. He bolted off, and stopped a few fox-lengths. "Come on!" He called and he ran off.

{ short blehck }
(( It's fine :3
I'm having a bit of a writer's block as well anyways ))

The deputy calmed down now, relaxing himself. The Tom laughed weakly, still slightly awkward, from his panicking. Goldeneye smiled, however, as Whitepaw agreeded to go hunting, as that was one of the many ways to calm himself. Nodding, the Tom took a deep breath in, he was caught off guard, however, by Whitepaw calling out, and the deputy was forced to follow. It was hard to smell things when he was running, but he sort of managed. Golden had always enjoyed running through the woods, whether it be because he was hunting, or because something else. He had always imagined doing it with a mate, but well, he had no idea if that would ever happen. He had always done it with his old apprentinces, to keep them quick on their paws. It was almost as though a wave of nostalgia was hitting him once again. He pushed it away, however, to just enjoy himself for now, making sure he was following Whitepaw as he ran.
Old July 19th, 2017, 05:48 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@Lunacross, @Fawn, @AbsurdJinx, @Hexict, @Empress Of Evil, @Teza

Though ideal, it seemed ignoring the enemy patrol wasn't on today's agenda. The ShadowClan cats seemed intent on eliciting a reaction from his patrol, and Smokesky's ears flattened at the words of their- leader? He didn't know who this cat was, but the jabs at his deceased mate and their relationship was reopening old wounds. Ashstar's death at the paws of his sister had left a void in his chest he struggled to fill with distractions, and this verbal attack was slicing through his only method of coping like teeth in the neck of prey.

"Who are you?" he muttered, taking a step back as he assessed the group of warriors.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; July 19th, 2017 at 05:48 PM.
Old July 19th, 2017, 06:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Raywood, @Hexict, @Empress Of Evil, @Lilly, @Teza, @AbsurdJinx, @Fawn

"You are forgetting the other sinners," Peachfuzz corrected his brother in a growl. "Wheatfur and Surgestorm. Both capable of providing for the Clans as warriors, but one chose to waste his time as a healer, and the other allowed himself to be swept away by that filthy reptile as an apprentice."

It was disgusting to think the Clans were under the rule of so many abominations. Even with StarClan's Grace, the Cleansing would take some time, but the tabby could not wait for the Clans to once again be freed from the scum. StarClan's Wrath would burn their damned souls, and banish them to the depths of the Dark Forest where they belonged. Two of the ThunderClan warriors were quiet, and rightfully so! They must have known StarClan's Will decreed Smokesky's fate. The darker Maine Coon that spoke was not a concern to Peachfuzz, as he seemed to be speaking to Pyritecrest.

"A gay and a she-cat patrolling together," he commented, "no wonder StarClan has cursed this forest with rain today. They knew our Pure presence would be dirtied by them." Like the mud that clung to their pelt, gays and she-cats who thought their place was anywhere but the nursery was a stain that needed to be washed out. "I am StarClan's Voice," he told Smokesky. "I speak for our Almighty Ancestors, and They have dictated your existence is caused by the Dark Forest. You have sinned, and you are incapable of being fixed. Today, ThunderClan can rejoice knowing your death will be the start of a New Era. An Era without gay rodents polluting our Clans."

Peachfuzz could feel StarClan Smiling down upon him as he lunged forward, claws outstretched and aiming for Smokesky's exposed neck. With StarClan's Blessing, his claws would slice open the throat of the abomination, and they could watch his filthy blood soak into the mud. His spirit could weave into the ground like it belonged-- the Dark Forest's domain was awaiting him.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; July 19th, 2017 at 06:38 PM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 02:08 AM
tired individual

@Raywood, @Hexict, @Empress Of Evil, @Lilly, @Teza, @AbsurdJinx, @Lunacross

(Warning: Homophobia.)
The large, dark tom couldn't say he was surprised the ShadowClanner made a lunge at Smokesky, the way that he had been speaking. He couldn't say he minded either, as sickening as others may find it; he agreed that the riddance of the homosexual would definitely be better for everyone. Not only was he gay, but he wasn't even a good warrior - weak. Though he would be expected to leap to his fellow ThunderClanner's defense, he simply did nothing, watching the ShadowClan patrol leader leave his own territory in a leap towards that sad excuse of a warrior, claws clearly aimed for the kill. His cold amber gaze slid from the attacking tom to the rest of his patrol, as if to see their reaction, before immediately changing his mind and looking toward his own patrol, before doing so once more and looking back at the tom who's claws were aimed for ridding the world from a burden of many. It was as if Smokesky's attacker was going in slow motion. Though he looked perfectly calm, and he felt uncaring towards the future death of the gay, his thoughts were still racing. He wondered if this assault was planned by the whole patrol, by certain cats in it, or by the attacker himself. He also wondered what his own patrol would do, how they'd feel about Nightmane himself not doing a thing. If they would even notice in the sudden craziness, of course, perhaps luck would go to his favor, they wouldn't, and the ThunderClanner would have no consequences to letting a death in his own Clan happen. Nightmane wasn't one for hoping, but it'd definitely be nice if he could easily get away with doing nothing about a situation in which he was meant to protect his supposed Clanmate. That she-cat on his patrol shouldn't even be able to do anything about it, but unfortunately, the beliefs weren't exactly Clan-popular.

Last edited by 217; July 24th, 2017 at 02:09 AM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Raywood, @Hexict, @Empress Of Evil, @Lilly, @Fawn, @AbsurdJinx, @Lunacross

Dusksoul watched unbelievably as the leader of the Shadowclan patrol pounced. She waited, pondering her options as the tom seemed to fly in the air as slowly as a feather. It was somewhat beautiful to the she-cat, though she couldn't think about that now. As soon as he was over the border, she lunged herself in an attempt to knock him away from her clanmate. Whether she did or not, as soon as she landed, Peachfuzz under paw or not, she turned to him and snarled. "Weak or not Smokesky is STILL Thunderclan! He is still our clanmate, and you just made the mistake of crossing the border! You don't care about the ability to define your own gender or sexuality but Starclan does! They don't care if you're straight, bi, gay, pan, male, female, or non-binary! They still love us all. And if Smokesky is destined to die soon then it's not from your claws!" she hissed. Her voice was gruff as she hadn't spoken so much since she was a kit, but maybe that just added to her own scary factor, not that she really had much of one. "You will get off Thunderclan land and go back to your miserable lives in the shadows of those you've beaten down and broken. Starclan have mercy on your souls," she said with a growl.
Old July 24th, 2017, 07:17 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Raywood @Teza @Fawn @Empress Of Evil @Hexict @Lunacross @Lilly

Sorreltuft had been quiet throughout the entire ordeal. After all, he was the only one in the patrol whom did not share the belief of traditional lives. He didn't think it right to look down on certain cats just because they couldn't control who they are. Halestar hadn't asked to be female, and the medicine cats just could not win when it came to the traditional belief. Medicine cats were an important part of clan culture, and their code states that they are not preferred to find a mate or raise kits. This code and the traditional beliefs contrast greatly, because female medicine cats are looked down upon for not spending their life as a queen, and male medicine cats are frowned upon because they cannot bear kits. Medicine cats simply could not win, could they? And it wasn't so simple for Halestar or Snowstar to step down as leaders. In general, Sorreltuft had difficulty accepting the traditional belief, but it wasn't like he was interested in doing so. He thought all cats were equal, and should be treated as such.

He stepped back in shock as Peachfuzz launched himself at the ThunderClan member. His eyes were wide in disbelief. No way Peachfuzz would dare do such a thing? The ThunderClan cats haven't done anything wrong. But based off his clanmates' rude talk of those who weren't male or heterosexual, and Peachfuzz calling the gray tomcat gay, Sorreltuft assumed that Peachfuzz believed the ThunderClan cat has done something wrong. He quickly recovered, bounding forward to the front of the patrol in an attempt to stop Peachfuzz. ``That's enough!`` However, he was too late, but he was very grateful when another ThunderClan warrior tried to interfere.