Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM

Old December 10th, 2018, 08:07 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Sunset shook her head. “Taka...I-“ She stopped and breathed in and out. “Do you think Shadow was usuing me all this time...?” She held back a sob.

Sage shook his head. “Please eat Navy.” He said more assertively than nicely. He stood and tensed at the sudden burst of wind that blew harshly above the tall grass. He squinted his eyes and looked around him. ‘No predators...’ He sighed and moved a bit loser to Navy, he tried to control his shaking. It was working for now. “Today was unexpectedly cold. And awful.” He growled.
Taka looked at her. "Now, I don't know much about relationships. " Taka said. "But I don't see why a wolf like Shadow would use another wolf. " He said this with as much sympathy as possible. "He's just afraid, more of himself than anyone. "

"I said I'm not hungry!" Navy growled back at Sage. He continued to shiver as he looked at his own paws, he knew that this was somehow his fault. He had led them into the middle of the grassy plains, in this cold windy weather, for what?

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old December 11th, 2018, 07:37 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Taka looked at her. "Now, I don't know much about relationships. " Taka said. "But I don't see why a wolf like Shadow would use another wolf. " He said this with as much sympathy as possible. "He's just afraid, more of himself than anyone. "

"I said I'm not hungry!" Navy growled back at Sage. He continued to shiver as he looked at his own paws, he knew that this was somehow his fault. He had led them into the middle of the grassy plains, in this cold windy weather, for what?
”For pups.” She growled. “I’ve seen some wolves like him.” She completely ignored the other part of what Taka said. Her walls too high to let such a thing like that get to her. “What will I do. I will have to raise these all on my own...” She whispered mainly to herself.

Sages lip twitched and he bit his tounge to stop him from making some insult. He watched him shiver and sighed. Sage shifted closer to him where their fur brushed now. He let out a sigh. “You were never good with the cold.” He chuckled a bit trying to hide how he made such a caring move. He never really showed he cared for anywolf.
Old December 11th, 2018, 08:22 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
”For pups.” She growled. “I’ve seen some wolves like him.” She completely ignored the other part of what Taka said. Her walls too high to let such a thing like that get to her. “What will I do. I will have to raise these all on my own...” She whispered mainly to herself.

Sages lip twitched and he bit his tounge to stop him from making some insult. He watched him shiver and sighed. Sage shifted closer to him where their fur brushed now. He let out a sigh. “You were never good with the cold.” He chuckled a bit trying to hide how he made such a caring move. He never really showed he cared for anywolf.
Taka didn't know how to respond. He sighed. If she truly believed that, there was no way he could change that now. He walked to the back, said something to the other wolf who he was treating, grabbed some herbs and walked back to Sunset. "Well, I don't feel any damage right off the gate. " He said changing the subject. "If anything feels wrong, come back to Mr immediately. "

Navy appreciated the move for warmth. His shivering slowed and he felt just a bit more relaxed. He sighed, "There was a time I was. " He joked. "Back when I enjoyed the cold. " He said silently. "That was a long time ago... " He said closing his eyes and falling asleep.

(So that cut Navy has....yeah it got infected. He's real sick)

Old December 11th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka didn't know how to respond. He sighed. If she truly believed that, there was no way he could change that now. He walked to the back, said something to the other wolf who he was treating, grabbed some herbs and walked back to Sunset. "Well, I don't feel any damage right off the gate. " He said changing the subject. "If anything feels wrong, come back to Mr immediately. "

Navy appreciated the move for warmth. His shivering slowed and he felt just a bit more relaxed. He sighed, "There was a time I was. " He joked. "Back when I enjoyed the cold. " He said silently. "That was a long time ago... " He said closing his eyes and falling asleep.

(So that cut Navy has....yeah it got infected. He's real sick)
HEY WHAT?! HEY WHAT NO! YOU CANT KILL HIM OFFFFFFFFF AGHHHSIXJAKKZMAJSIDLEKWKDI)

Sunset looked up at him. “Of course.” She nodded before padding back out, hoping to get to the mothers den without interruptions.

Sage waited for him to finish until he realized he was asleep. He sighed as watched him shiver. With a huff of fake annoyance he curled around him to the best of his abilities-and blocked him from the direction most of the wind was coming. He slowly drifted to sleep, ignoring how Navy felt colder than he usually should be...
Old December 11th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
HEY WHAT?! HEY WHAT NO! YOU CANT KILL HIM OFFFFFFFFF AGHHHSIXJAKKZMAJSIDLEKWKDI)

Sunset looked up at him. “Of course.” She nodded before padding back out, hoping to get to the mothers den without interruptions.

Sage waited for him to finish until he realized he was asleep. He sighed as watched him shiver. With a huff of fake annoyance he curled around him to the best of his abilities-and blocked him from the direction most of the wind was coming. He slowly drifted to sleep, ignoring how Navy felt colder than he usually should be...
No no. Not kill him. I'm not THAT cruel. I just want him to be a little..... Unwell)

Taka sighed and laid down in his den. Now that everyone was healed, his mind went to some deep places.

Shadow was laying in his den, completely unaware of any movements around him. His thoughts were focused on his thoughts.

Though the wind had died down in the morning, Taka's shivering did not die down as he opened his eyes. He felt terrible,
not even trying to stand up, he knew he wouldn't be able to at that current moment.

Old December 11th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
No no. Not kill him. I'm not THAT cruel. I just want him to be a little..... Unwell)

Taka sighed and laid down in his den. Now that everyone was healed, his mind went to some deep places.

Shadow was laying in his den, completely unaware of any movements around him. His thoughts were focused on his thoughts.

Though the wind had died down in the morning, Taka's shivering did not die down as he opened his eyes. He felt terrible,
not even trying to stand up, he knew he wouldn't be able to at that current moment.
Ok thank God. I was going to be so sad if he died XDD )

Sunset slipped back into the mother’s den. She squeezed her eyes shut-trying to stop the tears. She wished she could stop the tears. He used her. ‘He used me..’ She buried her face underneath her paws.

Amber watched her camp. She was glad no attacks had happened yet. The air was tense and sad. It clung to the air like one would cling to the edge of a cliff. Not letting go. It left an uncomfortable silence, as well with an uneasy feeling that she couldn’t quite shake.

Sage woke up and almost scrambled backwards seeing that Navy was awake. He immediately stood up and looked around. “Navy how are you..” He cleared his throat not looking at him to see his poor condition. Instead he unburied the fox they killed the other night. It was still eatible.
Old December 11th, 2018, 10:16 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Ok thank God. I was going to be so sad if he died XDD )

Sunset slipped back into the mother’s den. She squeezed her eyes shut-trying to stop the tears. She wished she could stop the tears. He used her. ‘He used me..’ She buried her face underneath her paws.

Amber watched her camp. She was glad no attacks had happened yet. The air was tense and sad. It clung to the air like one would cling to the edge of a cliff. Not letting go. It left an uncomfortable silence, as well with an uneasy feeling that she couldn’t quite shake.

Sage woke up and almost scrambled backwards seeing that Navy was awake. He immediately stood up and looked around. “Navy how are you..” He cleared his throat not looking at him to see his poor condition. Instead he unburied the fox they killed the other night. It was still eatible.
Navy tpok a short breath.
"I'm....alright...." He managed to weakly say. "Ready when..you are.. "

Taka walked into Amber, a look of full worry in his eyes. "I assume you know an attack is coming." He said. "But I just keep getting visions of blood in the night." He said. "And it's really worrying how frequent I get this dream. "

Old December 12th, 2018, 07:35 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Navy tpok a short breath.
"I'm....alright...." He managed to weakly say. "Ready when..you are.. "

Taka walked into Amber, a look of full worry in his eyes. "I assume you know an attack is coming." He said. "But I just keep getting visions of blood in the night." He said. "And it's really worrying how frequent I get this dream. "
Sage looked at him. “Navy you don’t sound to-“ He paused. Paralyzed even. “Navy you look terrible!” He yipped immediately and started to sniff him. A foul smell came from his leg. “I think...” He paused looking at him. “I think your leg is infected...”

Amber nodded. “I can feel it. Mixed with the tension in the camp i can feel it coming. A lurking danger. I’m not putting up the wall...no...i want to trap their beta or alpha inside. And kill them.” She growled. She then looked to him. “Maybe we will loose some wolves. But what i need for you to do is to help the mothers get out of the camp once the attack occurs.”
Old December 12th, 2018, 08:07 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Sage looked at him. “Navy you don’t sound to-“ He paused. Paralyzed even. “Navy you look terrible!” He yipped immediately and started to sniff him. A foul smell came from his leg. “I think...” He paused looking at him. “I think your leg is infected...”

Amber nodded. “I can feel it. Mixed with the tension in the camp i can feel it coming. A lurking danger. I’m not putting up the wall...no...i want to trap their beta or alpha inside. And kill them.” She growled. She then looked to him. “Maybe we will loose some wolves. But what i need for you to do is to help the mothers get out of the camp once the attack occurs.”
Navy took one glance at his injured leg. "Heh. That's nothing.... " He said beginning to push himself to sitting position.

Taka nodded. He walked out and went back into his den

Old December 13th, 2018, 10:08 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Navy took one glance at his injured leg. "Heh. That's nothing.... " He said beginning to push himself to sitting position.

Taka nodded. He walked out and went back into his den
Sage looked at him. “Navy this could be serious if your not treated.” He said lightly pawing at him to stop moving.

(Lol i don’t know what to do for Amber and sunset so uh. They just gonna be doing stoofles me guess)