The Abandoned Truth [P]
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:42 AM

Old November 28th, 2023, 08:21 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Springtear and Horseshine walked in with Goldendawn laying on there backs making slight noises.
He had suffered a huge gash across his back and around his stomach and throat, the throat was the worst one and his legs were all twisted in the wrong direction,

"Here he is!".Horseshine and Springtear puffed.

They were stained with Goldendawns blood and layed him gently near the medicine cat.
@Omari
Old December 1st, 2023, 10:02 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Drizzlecloud’s voice was nothing more than an awash of white-noise that drowned itself in her ears. Her body grew still and grappled in a state of shock as each breath that she took grew more and more muddled. The tainted bloodstains on her naturally porcelain-white paws began to stick and cling to the skin beneath the long fur. Springpaw’s stomach queasily quenched and whirled sickeningly as she avoided making any eye contact with the bloodied limbs. Her paws anxiously fidgeted against the softer, cooler vacant moss-bed out of the sheer nervous tension that was running through her veins. Drizzlecloud’s brief nod of both comfort and appreciation made Springpaw feel a little bit more at ease, but it wasn’t enough to make her fully distracted from the simple fact that she had to help accompany in taking out her own cousin’s tail. But… her cousin’s answer wasn’t enough to drive the molly into a state of being over the top concerned, as it merely seemed that she just needed to go to sleep and they’d need to merely keep an eye on the remaining stump to make sure nothing too severe happens while she recovers.

“Well… from what I see, I don’t think we will need to do much of anything anymore except keep a close eye on the stump… and Leafpaw, of course. I think we should be done here, and hopefully, when Leafpaw wakes up, she’ll be more refreshed and ready to explain whatever happened out in the territory that caused… that.” Springpaw briefly pointed her head towards the remaining stump of Leafpaw’s tail before focusing back towards Drizzlecloud, not saying much else before trudging herself towards the small stream of water within the den to wash the blood off her paws. She was already growing more icky about having it remain on her skin and fur just to stain and she’d much rather have it washed off than have it on.

@Omari @Leafy [ pretty sure that we can end this off here if you guys wish so that this doesn’t keep up too much of our time lol ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old December 3rd, 2023, 03:38 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 27 moons | No purrks
The fear that had mounted its brutal attack on all of her senses was ebbing away now (and once the day had shifted more into the evening) as Redhawk made her way into the medicine den. She knew of Drizzlecloud, but not much of Springpaw. Hopefully though they had something that could help her because it seemed like she'd landed wrong on her leg while tackling that fox.

"Drizzlecloud? S-Springpaw? I, uh, I think I might've landed wrong on my leg." As if to demonstrate Redhawk gingerly put her leg down and tried to take a step, only to limp heavily on it as a squeak left her. Ears flat against her head the young warrior looked up sheepishly.

[ @Omari @rudolph ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 3rd, 2023 at 03:40 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 02:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The strong scent of blood and distress wafted over her, and her fur began to stand on end before she actually sprang to action. By the time she was on her feet and darting closer to the entrance of her den, she noticed Cuckooshade–on the floor, passed out. Rushing to her side, she carefully nosed at her side, attempting to shift her into a position so that she could carefully take her over to a nearby moss bed.

It took some trial and error, but eventually she managed to get Cuckooshade onto her back, to which she gently placed her onto her side so that she could properly examine her leg. Springpaw!? Uh, I need… I don’t know–someone passed out!”

[ @Pumpkin Latte @rudolph so, I asked staff about the leg. The most that Drizzlecloud and Springpaw would be able to do is amputate Cuckooshade’s paw, because if they tried to amputate the entire leg, chances are she would die. It’s up to you how you want this to go, though. Perhaps instead of her leg being shattered it can be broken so that they can mend it that way, but, it’s all your choice.]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old December 4th, 2023, 02:50 PM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The strong scent of blood and distress wafted over her, and her fur began to stand on end before she actually sprang to action. By the time she was on her feet and darting closer to the entrance of her den, she noticed Cuckooshade–on the floor, passed out. Rushing to her side, she carefully nosed at her side, attempting to shift her into a position so that she could carefully take her over to a nearby moss bed.

It took some trial and error, but eventually she managed to get Cuckooshade onto her back, to which she gently placed her onto her side so that she could properly examine her leg. Springpaw!? Uh, I need… I don’t know–someone passed out!”

[ @Pumpkin Latte @rudolph so, I asked staff about the leg. The most that Drizzlecloud and Springpaw would be able to do is amputate Cuckooshade’s paw, because if they tried to amputate the entire leg, chances are she would die. It’s up to you how you want this to go, though. Perhaps instead of her leg being shattered it can be broken so that they can mend it that way, but, it’s all your choice.]

Cuckooshade moaned in her sleep her broken leg laid at an odd angle in her sleep.

( @rudolph Okay then can you amputate the paw and have her leg broken. Thank you)
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:07 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Blood was a foul odor that she had grown accustomed to throughout the moons that she had been held within the medicine den. The acrid, tangible scent was nothing more to her than a horrible reminder that cats were growing injured by the simplest of things. Or, there would be a roaring battlefield where warriors would grow injured by the other warriors from the other clans. It was a grueling thing to truly think about, but it wasn’t like Springpaw could bear any other choice to have. It was just the first thing that popped into her mind, especially with the scent now lingering around in her nostrils after someone entered the den. The feline in particular looked to be bleeding restlessly along a good portion of wounds where severed flesh tainted the skin. Springpaw’s nose wrinkled against the stench, the molly approaching the tom-cat in particular as she glanced apprehensively at the wounds, shaking her head briefly. “Let… me take… care of… that for… you… we have… enough supplies… to help… with that,” Springpaw assured, giving Silverstorm a quick, side-ways smile before pointing her nose towards the direction of the nearest moss-bed, glancing back towards the tom before continuing. “Please… lay on… that bed… over there… while I… go get… some moss… and herbs needed… for those wounds…”

@Desert Rain Frog @Omari [sorry for this being a little late ! ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; December 5th, 2023 at 09:08 AM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:57 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Ah, Alright... SilverStorm Padded Into The Moss Bed With Sharp Wince. The Dreadful Wounds That Had Been Left Untreated For A Little While Stung With Every Breath... He Wouldn't Tell The Medicine Cats That, As They Had Enough To Deal With, The Wounds Were Most Likely Just Infected.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old December 5th, 2023, 03:48 PM

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

In all honesty, Drizzlecloud wasn’t too upset by the harsh words that Wildtwist used. She was just worried about them, and if she were in pain she’d probably be just as aggravated as he was. “Yes, I’ll do this as quickly as I can. You just sit still, okay? I’ll get you some poppy seeds for the pain and then I’ll dress your wounds with herbs and cobwebs…”

After dabbing the moss at the hornet’s wounds until she deemed them to be clean, she trotted off to the herb storage to grab a couple of things. Two marigold flowers, a single poppy seed and a big wad of cobwebs. Already chewing one of the marigolds in her mouth by the time she returned, she gently nudged the poppy seed towards Wildtwist, letting it sit at his paws so that he could eat it whenever he was ready to do so.

“This’ll sting,” She warned, her voice a bit muffled due to the fact that it was full with the marigold poultice that she was chewing up. Once she was happy with the consistency, she carefully applied the poultice to the scratch along his side, and she managed to save just a bit of it to apply to the small slice on his underbelly as well. Seems that she only needed the one head of marigold–well, it was better to be safe than sorry, right?

“Just sit still while I get you wrapped up, okay?” After giving the hornet a reassuring lick between the ears, she kneaded at the cobwebs that she had lugged over here, pulling them apart into an effective ‘bandage’ of sorts. Carefully, she wrapped the cobwebs around Wildtwist’s torso, making sure that the cobwebs covered the slice across his side as well as the cut on their underbelly. “There, that should be good… I do suggest you take some time to rest, okay? If you wish to rest here, you may.”

[ @Bean_The_Transformer ]

Old December 6th, 2023, 02:13 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Normally she preferred a bit of decorum to her visits, but today's was far more important than usual.
Today, she beared an omen.
When Drizzlecloud next slept, she'd find herself in a daunting and shadowed forest, and Coldamber's shimmering form the only thing she could see clearly.
"Listen carefully, my dear. For my next words are important, and my time with you tonight is short."
She ducked her head before giving her warning.

"A hiss in the wind

A flicker of scales unseen,

Let your footsteps tread lightly.

Beware the fangs

That bear a silent threat."

With her warning given, she let the ThunderClan Medicine Cat return to her slumber, and to allow her to contemplate the warning she'd given.

[ @Omari ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old December 6th, 2023, 03:41 PM

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Sleep was beginning to be hard to come by. Drizzlecloud was anxious, on edge–she could barely calm her nerves enough to get a good night’s rest anymore. That isn’t to say that she never sleeps, though–because tonight she actually managed to fall asleep.

Only to open her eyes to find herself within a dim, shadow infested forest. Drizzlecloud pushed herself up to her paws, lifting her head to look at the one and only source of safety within the area. Coldamber. Opening her mouth to reply to her initial words, she couldn’t get a single word in before the molly had spoken such daunting words.

“Coldamber–” She called out feebly, feeling like a kit who was left alone in the nursery for the first time. Unfortunately, she was already gone, and with that, consciousness began to pull the blue-grey spotted tabby back into the waking world.

Like a fish out of water, Drizzlecloud gaped. Despite being Thunderclan’s medicine for a good pawful of moons now, she had never received any prophecies or omens–this was her first tango with such riddles. As Coldamber’s words rang in her ears, she slowly sat up, blinking the sleep from her eyes as she shifted her gaze to look at Springpaw, who looked to be sleeping soundly. Best not to wake her right now. I’ll tell her when the morning comes.

As she picked herself up and out of her nest, she trudged to the mouth of the den, sighing. A hiss, scales, tread lightly, fangs, and a silent threat… Snakes, right? Drizzlecloud thought to herself–that had to be it, right? Snakes. Snakes that were of so much concern that she had received an omen about them. If her hypothesis was right, at the very least. With a yawn and a stretch, she padded out of the den, intent on bringing the omen to Bumblestar.

[ @Abyssopelagic just so you see haha ]