Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Lionsden

Ears perked as the sound of shouting echoed from Lionsden. Yes. Excellent. Clearly, Lionstar would be in need of this... thingy after what he could only assume was a disappointing turn out. Well, the leader liked shouting often, so maybe it was going well? Whatever, it didn't matter. Pebblepaw back pedaled through the crowd, dragging the stick pile along with him. Hopefully there weren't a lot of cats gathered inside, because it was about to get crowded!

Presenting himself rump first to leader, Pebblepaw struggled for a moment to pull the invention fully into the den, wiggling with mumbled apologies to anyone in the way as he was clearly in their personal space. Once it had made its way into the den, Pebble gave it a push with his head into the perfect spot - or in front of Lion as best as he could get it. Sticks... Moss... they were all over the place, but Pebblepaw didn't seem to mind as he quickly scooped them up and placed them back on top the pile.

"Lionstar!" He mewed excitedly. Any sign of his former grief upon hearing the news of Shiverpetal's passing was gone, replaced only with a shining smile and upbeat attitude. "I heard auditions and immediately went to grab this!" He flicked his tail to the stick pile. At first glance... definitely not anything to 'wow!' over. "I know, not much to look at right now.. but I've been working on this for a while!" He gave a dramatic pause, as if to let Lionstar guess what it was... but decided against that as he hurriedly replied,

"An elevated nest!" Pebblepaw gave a small bounce on his paws, his tummy chub sloshing around in sync with his movement. "I wanted to see if maybe I could show Shiverpetal at some point in time, but hrm.. may be hard now. Plus.. he was kinda weird. Nice, but.. weird! I was thinking he could have used this for his patients, you know when your sick 'n bugs start crawling up into your pelt and it's all icky and blegh!" A shiver ran down his spine. "Instead, you can sleep on this! It holds all types of cat and any weight-" To demonstrate, Pebblepaw slowly, and tentatively, stepped up on it. As it began to creak and the snapping of a few twigs could be heard, Pebblepaw let out a nervous chuckle, "Well, still a work in progress." Pebblepaw stepped off the stick contraption and shuffled his paws, green eyes excitedly locked onto Lionstar. Puffing out his chest, the apprentice waited for the obvious praise he would receive!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 15th, 2020 at 05:42 PM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 03:28 PM
eternally tired

Morningmeadow padded to Lionstar’s den. Whoa, so many cats. I bet a lot of them want to be Medicine cat. She thought. She had always wanted to be medicine cat, it always seemed so nice to be able to help cats in need. “H-Hi Lionstar. I’m here to audition for Medicine cat.” She said. “I know i have my flaws, like not being the strongest, being anxious and panicky sometimes, and not being able to just let things go. But, i think- I think I could be at least a Semi-good fit for the role.” Morningmeadow said. She was getting really anxious now, shuffling her feet and not making eye contact. But, she took a deep breath and calmed down. She looked at Lionstar with determination. “I’m persistent, i’ll do everything in my power to make sure a cat is okay. Nothing, not even the toughest leaf-bares, or the biggest set-backs cat shake my optimistic attitude. I know i don’t know everything, but I’m very willing to learn and adapt to different situations.” Morningmeadow took a breath. That was a lot that she just said! “So, as I said, I think I’d be at least a Semi-fit for the role. But that’s for you to decide, not me. So, what do you think?“
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 15th, 2020, 06:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Calliby made his way into the Leaders den, fur incredibly messy and a serious expression plastered on his face. As the warrior pushed his way past the fronds he strut in and stood there for a few seconds. No words were said and Gentlethunder didn’t even move an inch before a gigantic grin bloomed on his face. “Want me to preform an act for you? Little River dance?” he snickered.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 15th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Honeyflame had been waiting outside Lionsden, wincing at all the harsh yowls and hisses coming from within. Nobody seemed to be impressing him, and that worried her. Was he being too critical? Surely the Clan was not that pathetic...were they? It took her a while to gather everything she needed for her audition, especially since it was winter. Hopefully she'll be able to impress him enough. She could really use a way out of her current situation with Goldenshade...

When the last wave auditioners came out of the den, Honeyflame took a deep breath, scooped up her ingredients, then went inside with the next group. “Hello, Lionstar.” She gave her golden leader a warm smile as she took a seat. “I’m here for the medicine cat auditions. Hope you’re hungry.” She winked, then spread out all her ingredients on a clean mossy surface in front of him: a freshly caught salmon, some mixed berries, dried flower petals, and wintergreen. “Today, I will be preparing a meal for you.”

Unsheathing her claws, Honeyflame began to carefully split the fish down the middle of its belly. “Back when ThunderClan was full of prey, I used to hunt and prepare meals like this all the time. My favorite one was pheasant with parsley, mmm mmm!” Once the salmon had a fairly clean split down the middle, she peeled it into two separate halves, then shoved it’s guts and funny head aside. “But after the fire, it became impossible for me to experiment with my meals anymore. So when I came to RiverClan, I was DYING to experiment with all the different kinds of fish and creatures of the water! A salmon was the first fish I caught, and I was just so inspired to make something fun with it!”

Her tongue stuck out as she carefully overlapped the two pieces of salmon, skin sides down. Now that the fish was done, Honeyflame scooped all the colorful berries together and began squishing them into a fine jelly. “It can be a little tedious, but if I had access to all herbs, I’d be able to perfect my craft. Medicine cats should do more than offer treatments and checkups, ya know? If chosen, I'd be honored to teach the Clan how to make easy and healthy meals on the spot." Done making the jelly, she gently glazed the salmon with it, "As you can see, I have an eye for perfection..." once the purplish-red glaze was oozed nicely over the fish, she grabbed a pawful of the wintergreen leaves and sprinkled them over the meal for a splash of contrasting color. "Who knows, maybe I'll even host some festivals since I love socializing so much. I could even decorate camp, too. I'm not limited to just food! But you know what they say – food is the ingredient that binds us all together.

"To be honest, I didn't have to make this meal all fancy looking...but this is a competition, after all." Honeyflame puffed her chest proudly, giving a nod of satisfaction. The flower petals were all she had left now, and with her meal finished, she scooped them all up and threw them in the air! "Voilà! We have ourselves a lovely fresh salmon, glazed with sweet mixture of berries, all accompanied by some wintergreen, which will help balance out the sweet richness and give it a little texture...it also adds a splash of color!" Her cheeks puffed as she spoke, smiling ear to ear. "And it's all yours. Let me know your honest opinions, please."

Last edited by Doom; February 15th, 2020 at 09:13 PM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

"Hey Lionstar-r-rrrr..." the brown tabby sneezed onto the leader's pelt. Embarrassment stirred inside the warrior's belly. "S-sorry!" he bowed his head, pleading for forgiveness of his sickly actions.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 15th, 2020, 09:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Speeding to the Lionsden, Palepaw rushed inside and bounced on his paws, waiting for Lionstar to stop SCREAMING at another cat before he spoke. Once he was finished doing so, the apprentice hopped closer and stopped in front of the leader, a wide grin on his face. "I wanna help take care of cats while Shiverpetal is sleeping!" he exclaimed excitedly. His copper eyes were bright, opened as wide as they could be as he stared up at the tree-like cat. In order to look Lionstar in the eye he had to upturn his head backwards almost completely, making the young tom look rather silly. "I can take care of the leaves until he wakes up, and make the Clan all better!" Palepaw bounced back and forth on his paws as he spoke, spinning in a circle a couple times to release the bubbling excitement within his body.
"Who let the kit in here?!" Lionstar hissed loudly at the sight of Palepaw. "Sugarapple [ @vermin ], get your son out of here!!!"

More quietly, Lionstar loomed over the bubbly tom with a snarl. "Let me get this straight: Shiverpetal is dead and he's not coming back, and you need to stop pretending like he is. Besides, I made it clear at the meeting I want warriors not kits or stupid apprentices! Get out of my den! NEXT!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
Stepping into the den with a bounce in his step, Amberdawn surveyed the surroundings. Wow, there were a lot more cats up for the position than he anticipated. Taking the opportunity to (attempt) to fix his always messy coat, he quickly gave up after the tangled mess prove to be quite... difficult. That's what he got from runnin' around so much. When no cats seemed to be talking, he took the chance to pipe in. "Lionstar, I'm here to audition as the medicine cat." Grimacing slightly as his voice came out as squeaky and high-pitched compared to his usual forced deep and lyrical tone, the ginger feline cleared his throat before resuming. "I think you should pick me for this position because I would be able to comfort some of the younger members of the clan if they happened to get injured." He started cheekily. The tom always had a connection with kits and the more playful apprentices. Some would say it was because of how "immature" he was, but he liked to think that he just... well no it was just because of his childish personality. "I'm not very, well, invested in much as of yet, so I would be able to put it all into this position. And the reason why you should pick me over the others is because I would be easy to work with, and would... try not to difficult, for both the patients sake, yours, and my own." Did that seem good? Well he hoped it did. Since the leader seemed to be prone to anger issues and explosions, Amberdawn presumed that he would want the ease of being able to rely on someone. If getting the role meant he would have to stop pulling pranks and whatnot, so be it. He could just do it more sneakily, anyways.
"If I wanted to be bored to death by an audition, I'd have asked for Sootfather to preform! NEXT!" For Star's sake, did Amberdawn think this pathetic display of trait listing would make Lionstar consider him? It was so lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post
Morningmeadow padded to Lionstar’s den. Whoa, so many cats. I bet a lot of them want to be Medicine cat. She thought. She had always wanted to be medicine cat, it always seemed so nice to be able to help cats in need. “H-Hi Lionstar. I’m here to audition for Medicine cat.” She said. “I know i have my flaws, like not being the strongest, being anxious and panicky sometimes, and not being able to just let things go. But, i think- I think I could be at least a Semi-good fit for the role.” Morningmeadow said. She was getting really anxious now, shuffling her feet and not making eye contact. But, she took a deep breath and calmed down. She looked at Lionstar with determination. “I’m persistent, i’ll do everything in my power to make sure a cat is okay. Nothing, not even the toughest leaf-bares, or the biggest set-backs cat shake my optimistic attitude. I know i don’t know everything, but I’m very willing to learn and adapt to different situations.” Morningmeadow took a breath. That was a lot that she just said! “So, as I said, I think I’d be at least a Semi-fit for the role. But that’s for you to decide, not me. So, what do you think?“
"I think you need to work on your acting skills, Morningmeadow! NEXT!" Another trait lister, but this one screamed with nervousness and uncertainty that Lionstar didn't care for. It wasn't even endearing like Fawnsqueak's-- it was just.. distracting, annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Goldencloud winced as he stepped into the threshold of the den to hear the yelling of 'NEXT'. Though it didn't intimidate him, he just felt bad for whoever was on the receiving end. Hopefully they had enough guts to handle that and walk out with their dignity. He wasn't certain he was right for the position, but at least he was confident that he could do it well. So why not? He had thought about it since hearing of the passing of the last medicine cat. Golden knew little of herbs, but he did know how to stuff a wound with cobwebs, what more did they need? He'd learn the rest later if he got the position.

He slunk in, golden eyes quickly looking over the large cat that resided in the den. The large leader made Goldencloud look life a dwarf of a cat, so he ruffled his tabby coat up, trying to make himself seem larger. In all honestly, it just made him look like a puffball.

"Lionstar, if you want a good medicine cat I can do it. Let's be honest, I don't know anything past cobwebs in terms of care but I learn quick." He looked at the lion and shrugged, he didn't really know what to say. He wasn't very unique, but he told things like it was. Sometimes maybe a little too honestly for his own good. "I'm pretty stern, but I can have a good time when I need it. I don't put up with crap either, so the weak links of the clan wouldn't be getting anything out of me for help. I only care for those who are worthy."

He had a hard set in his eyes, though he doubted anything would come from the interaction. He had no experience, no personality to stand up to that of Lionstar's anyways. He'd decided his fate was to be a decent warrior, y'now do his part. Though it did make his blood race a little to at least try for it. Why not? He was devoted, loyal and would do anything for this clan. No reason not to at least try.
"Goldencloud, if I wanted a dad as a medicine cat I'd make Firehawk take the position. NEXT!" At least he appreciated Goldencloud had some less common traits than the others: nice, nervous, helpful-- those were all overdone and undesirable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
the warrior listened intently to the sounds coming from the devious lionsden. their was a line for auditions-- pretty much and in all truth, slivershade was.. beginning to feel.. dare they say.. nervous?
they would chew on their bottom lip, trying to think things over for once. impulse. everything they did was on impulse. slivershade believed as a pacifist, medicine cat was the best route. even if herbs made their nose hurt and dealing with.. b..blood would prove to be a difficult task, that didn't matter. they could figure it out later.
so, slivershade took a deep breath and entered the den. flashing their sparkling grin. lights. camera. action!
"HELLO DEAR GOLDEN LEADER, " they started off, bowing slightly in respect to the fluff known as lionstar. slivershade's eyes gleam with excitement, lifting their head back up to meet lionstar's gaze. "you can assume why ive come to visit your lovely,, place!" they smiled, glancing around the den. could use more décor. yes. yes. "you may be questioning why, why should i let slivershade attempt this role? WELL!" slivershade clear their throat, taking a prep breath for the yelling they were about to attempt. "FIRSTLY. I CAN OFFER MY ENDLESS AFFECTION AND DETERMINATION!" they started off, twirling around dramatically. the yelling strain slivershade's voice, causing some voice cracks to appear in the statement. "i'll experiment with herbs until i get them right. either on prey or me. or both. it's not perfect way to learn but i promise to ensure i'll learn quickly, " slivershade explained-- nodding along as they talked.
"SECONDLY, i plan to make an impression on this world. using my claws is an option i'm trying to avoid. if being a medicine cat is the less harmful choice, why not then?" slivershade grin, finishing off their rather short and dramatic speech. considering what they had planned... this was tame. ''let me undergo your heart-racing, blood pumping, dangerous trail lionstar." slivershade stated. it didn't matter if the warrior was thrown out and rejected. they had said this before-- they were determined and had plenty time to repeat their speech over and over until they received a maybe.
"Silvershade, I appreciate your attempt of a performance but having a dislike for fighting is not unique! Besides, I don't need you trying to take MY SPOTLIGHT." Lionstar could see Silvershade's flair for dramatics and he wasn't digging it-- this was his Clan, and no one would outshine him. "NEXT!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Ears perked as the sound of shouting echoed from Lionsden. Yes. Excellent. Clearly, Lionstar would be in need of this... thingy after what he could only assume was a disappointing turn out. Well, the leader liked shouting often, so maybe it was going well? Whatever, it didn't matter. Pebblepaw back pedaled through the crowd, dragging the stick pile along with him. Hopefully there weren't a lot of cats gathered inside, because it was about to get crowded!

Presenting himself rump first to leader, Pebblepaw struggled for a moment to pull the invention fully into the den, wiggling with mumbled apologies to anyone in the way as he was clearly in their personal space. Once it had made its way into the den, Pebble gave it a push with his head into the perfect spot - or in front of Lion as best as he could get it. Sticks... Moss... they were all over the place, but Pebblepaw didn't seem to mind as he quickly scooped them up and placed them back on top the pile.

"Lionstar!" He mewed excitedly. Any sign of his former grief upon hearing the news of Shiverpetal's passing was gone, replaced only with a shining smile and upbeat attitude. "I heard auditions and immediately went to grab this!" He flicked his tail to the stick pile. At first glance... definitely not anything to 'wow!' over. "I know, not much to look at right now.. but I've been working on this for a while!" He gave a dramatic pause, as if to let Lionstar guess what it was... but decided against that as he hurriedly replied,

"An elevated nest!" Pebblepaw gave a small bounce on his paws, his tummy chub sloshing around in sync with his movement. "I wanted to see if maybe I could show Shiverpetal at some point in time, but hrm.. may be hard now. Plus.. he was kinda weird. Nice, but.. weird! I was thinking he could have used this for his patients, you know when your sick 'n bugs start crawling up into your pelt and it's all icky and blegh!" A shiver ran down his spine. "Instead, you can sleep on this! It holds all types of cat and any weight-" To demonstrate, Pebblepaw slowly, and tentatively, stepped up on it. As it began to creak and the snapping of a few twigs could be heard, Pebblepaw let out a nervous chuckle, "Well, still a work in progress." Pebblepaw stepped off the stick contraption and shuffled his paws, green eyes excitedly locked onto Lionstar. Puffing out his chest, the apprentice waited for the obvious praise he would receive!
Oh, not the fat one!!!

"Pebblepaw, where do I even begin with you?" Lionstar growled. "Your pile of sticks couldn't even hold a kit, and if I let you near that den you'd suck the herbs down like you suck down prey!! I don't need you getting even fatter, I'm amazed you could even get through my den entrance. NEXT!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Honeyflame had been waiting outside Lionsden, wincing at all the harsh yowls and hisses coming from within. Nobody seemed to be impressing him, and that worried her. Was he being too critical? Surely the Clan was not that pathetic...were they? It took her a while to gather everything she needed for her audition, especially since it was winter. Hopefully she'll be able to impress him enough. She could really use a way out of her current situation with Goldenshade...

When the last wave auditioners came out of the den, Honeyflame took a deep breath, scooped up her ingredients, then went inside with the next group. “Hello, Lionstar.” She gave her golden leader a warm smile as she took a seat. “I’m here for the medicine cat auditions. Hope you’re hungry.” She winked, then spread out all her ingredients on a clean mossy surface in front of him: a freshly caught salmon, some mixed berries, dried flower petals, and wintergreen. “Today, I will be preparing a meal for you.”

Unsheathing her claws, Honeyflame began to carefully split the fish down the middle of its belly. “Back when ThunderClan was full of prey, I used to hunt and prepare meals like this all the time. My favorite one was pheasant with parsley, mmm mmm!” Once the salmon had a fairly clean split down the middle, she peeled it into two separate halves, then shoved it’s guts and funny head aside. “But after the fire, it became impossible for me to experiment with my meals anymore. So when I came to RiverClan, I was DYING to experiment with all the different kinds of fish and creatures of the water! A salmon was the first fish I caught, and I was just so inspired to make something fun with it!”

Her tongue stuck out as she carefully overlapped the two pieces of salmon, skin sides down. Now that the fish was done, Honeyflame scooped all the colorful berries together and began squishing them into a fine jelly. “It can be a little tedious, but if I had access to all herbs, I’d be able to perfect my craft. Medicine cats should do more than offer treatments and checkups, ya know? If chosen, I'd be honored to teach the Clan how to make easy and healthy meals on the spot." Done making the jelly, she gently glazed the salmon with it, "As you can see, I have an eye for perfection..." once the purplish-red glaze was oozed nicely over the fish, she grabbed a pawful of the wintergreen leaves and sprinkled them over the meal for a splash of contrasting color. "Who knows, maybe I'll even host some festivals since I love socializing so much. I could even decorate camp, too. I'm not limited to just food! But you know what they say – food is the ingredient that binds us all together.

"To be honest, I didn't have to make this meal all fancy looking...but this is a competition, after all." Honeyflame puffed her chest proudly, giving a nod of satisfaction. The flower petals were all she had left now, and with her meal finished, she scooped them all up and threw them in the air! "Voilà! We have ourselves a lovely fresh salmon, glazed with sweet mixture of berries, all accompanied by some wintergreen, which will help balance out the sweet richness and give it a little texture...it also adds a splash of color!" Her cheeks puffed as she spoke, smiling ear to ear. "And it's all yours. Let me know your honest opinions, please."

Lionstar didn't really know how to touch this one..

"Okay." A.. fancy fish?? Lionstar didn't see the purpose of it but at least it was more interesting and engaging than the Graypelts of RiverClan. "Thanks for your audition, Honeyflame.. it's definitely one of the better attempts tonight!"

He'd give her that hope and a small smile. At least she showed him innovation and creativity, unlike the slackers telling him their personalities. Who the hell cared? "You're dismissed!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

The Calliby made his way into the Leaders den, fur incredibly messy and a serious expression plastered on his face. As the warrior pushed his way past the fronds he strut in and stood there for a few seconds. No words were said and Gentlethunder didn’t even move an inch before a gigantic grin bloomed on his face. “Want me to preform an act for you? Little River dance?” he snickered.
At Gentlethunder's entrance, Lionstar quirked his brow. "You can call me Lionstar, not little river dance, but okay. Sure. Fire away, Jerknose."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
"Hey Lionstar-r-rrrr..." the brown tabby sneezed onto the leader's pelt. Embarrassment stirred inside the warrior's belly. "S-sorry!" he bowed his head, pleading for forgiveness of his sickly actions.
Lionstar recoiled at Dirtfur's attempt to sneeze on him, claws lashing out to slash at Dirtfur's face. "Get away from me you disobedient pig!!! I told you to rest, you piece of fox-dung!! What is wrong with you?? You can't even listen to a simple order!"
Old February 15th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Dirtfur bend his head down, locking cold amber eyes on the sandy stone. Embarrassment swallow the deputy. Then a new heated pain came in. The claw of the leader slashed down. It started on the right-top of his head through his nose, and down to his left sided chin. Luckily, it didn't scratched his eye.. but that is another time. "I-I'm sorry... This won't happen again!" he apologized again, scampering off out of the den and to the medicine cat's den, hoping that the leader doesn't follow him.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 15th, 2020, 10:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You bet it won't!" Lionstar spat after him, fur bristling. Did Dirtfur think Lionstar was just going to let this slide after everything Dirtfur had done?? "Because you're not going to be a deputy anymore!"

[ @Dirtfur ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 15th, 2020, 10:12 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @vermin ]

He cowered down as Lionstar stood over him, ears flattening against his head. The marbled apprentice's lip quivered and he gave a quiet, barely-audible whimper. Palepaw's eyes were wide with shock and fear as the leader yelled at him, paws frozen in place. He felt the urge to dash out of the den. Why was his heart beating so fast? Where had all of his excitedment gone? What was this bad feeling? Palepaw must have scared away the happiness he had felt. Did he need Shiverpetal to bring it back again? He didn't know. All he could think to do was flatten himself against the floor of the den and cover his watering eyes (why were they raining?) with his paws, flinching every time Lionstar yelled at another cat.
He just wanted his Momma.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 15th, 2020, 10:35 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"Silvershade, I appreciate your attempt of a performance but having a dislike for fighting is not unique! Besides, I don't need you trying to take MY SPOTLIGHT." Lionstar could see Silvershade's flair for dramatics and he wasn't digging it-- this was his Clan, and no one would outshine him. "NEXT!"
slivershade's eyes crinkled, not so surprised at the rejection. you cannot judge a character without properly knowing them. so this was only stage one of performance. take it as.. a preview. slivershade only smiled brightly at lionstar, "aww.. lionstar, " they sniffle-- tilting their head as their expression became more soft and fond. "you're such a sweetiefluff! complimenting me like this? so soft, aawh, " slivershade would swoon-- filled with honor. yet they shook their head to the other part. still a compliment in slivershade's opinion, daring to suggest the cat would try to take lionstar's spotlight. too stressful and formal. only cats who wanted to die of exhaustion would step into a leader's spotlight.
slivershade turn away, satisficed with what they had gotten in response. if it had gone worse, endless pestering would have to be sentenced to the golden leader. yet lionstar's anger also played a factor. very much ready to explode any moment. "i shall come back with the second stage of my performance! adjusted to fit your picky taste! you can just exist and be a darling!" slivershade purr, skipping happily out the den. yes. yes. time to figure out what herbs were tasty.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread