Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:11 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 09:08 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 08:57 AM
Icy Heartlands
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 08:55 AM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 08:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2024, 07:17 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

°RowanMane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @taillow @Neptune

For some reason, hearing his name called was a sort of relief. It felt nice to be of some use, especially since he’s felt awkward with his injury. He went over immediately from the spot he was sitting, not having much of anything to do.

Once he went over he listened to her every command. Okay—simple enough. Outsiders are bad (though eh used to be one), cats are nearby…okay, build defensive wall. Easy enough for him. He caught the moment of possible hesitation as Dusk’Lion eyes his injury, which looked stupid as his tongue hunt limply out of his mouth. Stupid. He reminded himself how he looked. Pure dumb.

Carrying sticks? He’d try to hold as much as he could. Maybe he could find a way to drag them or carry them on his back. He eyed Wren’Seeker. Maybe they could make a team effort and each carry an end in their back? They would figure it out.

“Yes ma’am” he nodded his head respectfully to his deputy. He was happy to help and he would damn well show it.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old June 28th, 2024, 07:17 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
Default Re: Atari Territory

Pondfreckle
15 moons | She/her | Bisexual | Loner

Pondfreckle was walking through the woods until she saw an unfamiliar cat, she decided to go towards it to see what happens.

"Hello, I am not here for trouble! I have come from my den in the woods and I heard something! I'm PondFreckle, who must you be?" she said as she trotted up to the cat.

@IDIOTICBEAN101

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old June 28th, 2024, 07:36 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Rattler-He/Him
35 Moons

-------------------

Rattler stared when an outsider just willy-nilly came up to him.
Okay, yes, he was bored, but he wasn't asking for trespassers.

"If you're not here for trouble, then why are you trespassing?" He stated, claws unsheathed, ready to attack just in case "What are your motives?"
Ugh, why did he have to be the one to deal with this?
This was just annoying.

@cowboy froggo

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 28th, 2024, 07:40 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr

Pondfreckle
15 moons | She/her | Bisexual | Loner

Pondfreckle thought for a minute, then, she realized that this cat was from Atari.

Motives? What the hell is this cat talking about?!
"I-i want to join the Atari. My den is over there."
she said as she flicked her tail towards her den.

@IDIOTICBEAN101

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old June 28th, 2024, 07:58 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Wrenseeker
~<>~
11 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Silver Tongue
long furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

"What's up?" Wrenseeker asks at Dusklion's call, pleased to have been called upon regardless of why. As she listens, though, her interest quickly turns to boredom - though she doesn't show as such on her face. A defensive wall, huh? Alright. Sure, why not? Wren prefers claws and teeth over cowering behind a wall but whatever, it'll give them more time to come up with a game plan should these maybe/maybe-not dangerous outsiders choose to attack them.

"Alright," she agrees when given her task, "we'll get it done." Affirmative answers given, she turns crystal eyes onto her partner for this operation: Rowanmane. While she doesn't know much about the tom, she does find herself wondering how he'll carry anything back with his mouth like that. No matter, she'll pick up the slack if it comes to it.

Wincing, Wrenseeker gets to her paws and stretches a moment before looking to her partner again, expression carefully neutral. "Let's get going, then," she says, and limps her way out the camp entrance, assuming that Rowanmane will follow rather than actually checking to make sure.

[ @taillow - dusky || @Rowan - rowan ]
[ rowan, next post can be out in the territory !! ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old June 28th, 2024, 08:07 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Rattler-He/Him
35 Moons

Trapper

------------------

Ugh.
Of course.
God, he wished Saturn was here to deal with this.

"Well, that's not my choice, stray." He said, an edge still in his voice "Maybe if you get out of the territory and wait, you'll the The Crown, but now? I can't help you."

@cowboy froggo

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 28th, 2024, 08:45 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: Atari Camp

Vertigo
| he/him | Atari | Trapper |

Vertigo felt a small, genuine smile cross his face for the first time that day. Yes, it was true that his fate was more or less set in stone. But there were others--others who were not like him at all. Others who still had potential. Most Initiates like Juniper were fine--happy, even--with following the paths of the Claw and the Trapper. And with something like pride in his voice, Asa spoke simply of how his daughter’s training was going well. That meant something, right? It was as though maybe the monotony and tedium of life in the Atari wasn’t good for nothing after all. The happiness of others. The one thing Vertigo lived and would die for.

Still with his slight smile, Vertigo replied, “That’s good. I’m sure she will.” Her father knew just about everything there was to know about Trapping, after all. When it came to work, Asa seemed to transform into an entirely different cat, one who was almost scarily talkative in comparison to his usual self. He clearly knew much more about the craft than did Vertigo (though that wasn’t saying terribly a lot, to be fair). Knowledge about Trapping occupied a cramped, almost forbidden corner of Vertigo’s mind. Walking through it felt like walking into a dingy cave for a vital herb or something. It was probably full of cobwebs and cat-eating spiders, so just go in, get what you need, leave, and try not to look back or make too much of a mess.

“I guess we all need somethin’ like that,” Vertigo murmured through a bite of bird without really meaning to. But he had already started speaking and felt kind of responsible to elaborate. “Like, y’know, somethin’ to look forward to.” He closed his eyes to slits, tilting his head towards the sky.

( @dagnyme )
Old June 28th, 2024, 09:57 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Covepaw.
Male | apprentice | purrks: N/A

Covepaw sat around, waiting for something to catch his eye. He saw a few birds pass, but then they disappeared quickly. He sighed, grumbling.
Old June 28th, 2024, 11:32 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Atari Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
It wasn't the first time Chisei heard their own voice coming out of Goshawk's mouth. It didn't make it any less unsettling and impressive at the same time. The initiate had tried to hint at their friend that this wasn't a pleasant experience, though they gave up eventually and tried to accept it as a normal event. Sometimes they wondered if Goshawk found their calm rationale irritating or fun.

"Well, yesterday me and someone else talked about the rain that was happening and they agreed that it was raining, and I don't think two cats can have the same imagination. Besides, the leaves are still wet." they said casually, not portraying the slight disturbance Goshawk's mimicry caused them. They hooked a wet leaf on their claw, tempted to flick it at their friend's face.

GOSHAWK
he/him . 11 moons . scarred, lanky long haired tortie with hazel eyes.
[ silver tongue, lyrebird's lullaby ]

goshawk simply stares at chisei, still as a board. ah, he didn't consider such a...intelligent, articulated answer. nor the wet leaf that he allows to be flung at his face, sticking to his forehead. he wracks his brain for a reasonable response, eyes narrowing slightly as he shoots chisei a pointed look of indignation. oh! he's got it!

pawing the leaf off of his forehead, goshawk sits down, head lolling to the side. "what if that someone was you?" he asks, this time in his own voice - phew. "and what if.." he trails off, "I'm you?" he finishes, a perfect mimicry of chisei's voice once again. "and therefore! you don't know if it was real! right, right? and who says these leaves are wet? I, for one, think they are quite dry..it's all about how you look at it!"

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 29th, 2024, 05:37 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: The Starpoint

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[7/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

Hey he managed to catch marigoldki- marigoldpaw attention after all! Turning back to his friend he was glad to see she was smiling, it meant she was happy! Which was good, she should be happy in her moment. He returned the smile. "Yeah it IS amazing!! Your an apprentice now! You get to- huh?" he paused cutting himself off at her next words. Angry why would he be angry? "mad? Why would I be mad at you??" he asked tilting his head to the side visibly confused. It took him a few moments before he realised what she was talking about.

The battle! OH YEAH- oh yeah......

"OH that? I would never be mad at you over that. What you said made sense after all." he said with a shrug, he didn't know why marigoldkit- oh my gosh PAW, this was going to take time to get used to, would think that he be mad at her over something so small? He would never be angry at his friends ever. He had no reason to be after all. "yeah, I wouldnt be angry at you. Your my friend after all. I'm just glad you made it an your here!" he said genuinely. His smile faltering slightly, some people didn't make it. Some weren't here, like his mom....

His ear flicked back in the direction of Fadingsuns voice. Oh yeah warriors ceremony now, he turned to look up at the floodstone...oh um the tall stone oops. Everything just felt different and new, he was more aware of the cold hard ground now more than ever. Not Sande or gravel, just stone..rock. nothing like home. his eyes followed the apprentices as the made their way up to the tall rock, Fadingsun called each of their names out and spoke a bit about them. Aspenkits watched in awe, each of these cats had earned their right to be named a warrior! They had done so much for the clan, that's what he wanted. He wanted to do all he could for his clan just like them. Fadingsun added one last announcement before ending the meeting. He was Fadingstar now, aspenkits didn't know why that was important but felt pride for his leader anyway. As soon as he knew he was allowed to he joined his clanmates in chanting the new warriors names. "ADDERSTRIKE, COBWEBFERN, WRENSEEKER, WILLOWTAIL, SUSNETGLEAM!!" That would be him one day but today it was all the new apprentices and new warriors day and like Fadingstar had said. He would honour them.

Turning back to Marigoldpaw; he noticed that her mentor, or atleast who he assumed was her mentor, was speaking to her again. "hey when your done doing your apprentice things, don't forget to come tell me about them ok? Don't forget about me just because we aren't denmates anymore" he said looking up at his friend. Wait he just realise, his only current friend was leaving the nursery! Who would he talk to now??? What if she forgot about him. " you'll still come and visit me right?" he asked worry settling deep in his fur.

Tags:
- Marigoldpaw ( @Marigoldwhisper )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Closed Thread