Eelkit exists - (Activity Post)

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old September 23rd, 2023, 12:19 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit instantly mimicked pretty cat, his tsil lashing slightly as he finished his stalk and sat next to her. (I cannot keep making characters this cute)
She purred. The kitten was a bit sloppy on the technique, well, okay, he was really sloppy, but he was still young, so that meant she had to support. “Great job!” she purred, unsheathing a claw and drawing a crescent moon in the dirt
Old September 23rd, 2023, 12:41 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
She purred. The kitten was a bit sloppy on the technique, well, okay, he was really sloppy, but he was still young, so that meant she had to support. “Great job!” she purred, unsheathing a claw and drawing a crescent moon in the dirt

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit smiled, nuzzling Jaggedface's legs. He unsheathed his tiny claws and making a long (tiny) claw mark on the ground, then pawing at Jaggedface. He silently meowed at the mark like he was saying, 'You! You!'

(The claw mark is a symbol for Jaggedface now because why not?)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 23rd, 2023, 01:29 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit smiled, nuzzling Jaggedface's legs. He unsheathed his tiny claws and making a long (tiny) claw mark on the ground, then pawing at Jaggedface. He silently meowed at the mark like he was saying, 'You! You!'

(The claw mark is a symbol for Jaggedface now because why not?)
She purred and pulled him closer with her tail, eyes happy and loving. “Me?” she said, the purr in her throat almost drowning out her words as the the kit mouthed ‘you’ to the little claw marks
Old September 23rd, 2023, 01:39 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
She purred and pulled him closer with her tail, eyes happy and loving. “Me?” she said, the purr in her throat almost drowning out her words as the the kit mouthed ‘you’ to the little claw marks
Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit nodded. He clawed at the dirt again, making a cloud..? Maybe a sheep? In Mushroomkit's tiny mind, it was his father, Stormyeye. Proud of his work, the kit curled up into Jaggedface's tail, his tiny face buried into it.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 23rd, 2023, 01:43 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit nodded. He clawed at the dirt again, making a cloud..? Maybe a sheep? In Mushroomkit's tiny mind, it was his father, Stormyeye. Proud of his work, the kit curled up into Jaggedface's tail, his tiny face buried into it.
Oh my Starclan, so cute! she thought, eyes alight in wholesomeness overload when Mushroomkit buried his cute little face into her fox-like tail. She pulled him closer and hummed a sweet tune, prone to making kits fall asleep
Old September 23rd, 2023, 01:48 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Oh my Starclan, so cute! she thought, eyes alight in wholesomeness overload when Mushroomkit buried his cute little face into her fox-like tail. She pulled him closer and hummed a sweet tune, prone to making kits fall asleep
Mushroomkit

Hearing the sweet tune from his mother pretty cat, he gave her tail a tiny lick before yawning and drifting off into slumber, his tiny paws kneading the soft dirt below him. (You can power play because he's alseep)

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 23rd, 2023 at 01:49 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2023, 01:51 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Mushroomkit

Hearing the sweet tune from his mother pretty cat, he gave her tail a tiny lick before yawning and drifting off into slumber, his tiny paws kneading the soft dirt below him. (You can power play because he's alseep)
She looked at him, eyes sparkling with delight as he curled up in her tail and fell asleep. She continued to hum. It’s not every day you have a kitten curl up in the shelter of your tail. She curled up, surrounding him with her warmth, careful not to disturb the sleeping kit,.
Old September 24th, 2023, 12:00 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

eveningdance // he/him // 44 moons

---

Pride again swells in his chest as his little one eats the new prey so eagerly. It was nice that thus far none of them had been particularly picky eaters. Living the lifestyle they would inevitably be living, they couldn't afford to be picky. He sits in silence, with a soft smile, as Poppykit and Fawnkit enjoy their breakfast and only speaks up to answer Poppy's question from moments before.

"This is a squirrel. Fast little prey that climb trees and eat nuts. They can be quite difficult to catch but I like to think it is worth the effort."

Once she is finished and is asking to be lifted, he cannot help but comply. Eveningdance only showed this softness around these five young ones. Not even around his mate was he as vulnerable. Speaking of which, his eyes quickly flicker up to her to take note of her expression, before returning to little Poppykit. Leaning down to lovingly nuzzle his muzzle against the side of her head, he offers a simple hum in response to her request. One badger ride, coming right up. Teeth gently meeting her scruff once again, he lifts her to set her gently against his back.

"Is there anywhere Poppy would like to go?"

poppykit | @Estelle // raspberrysplotch mention | @Ladybugg

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 24th, 2023, 07:21 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

Standing in front of the nursery only felt like she was approaching an old friend; an old friend that she swore that she would never see again in her path. Muscles clenched and throat tight, Springpaw helplessly stood in front of the place that she despised seeing for so long after dealing with a childhood that she wished to never look back upon again. Memories warped through her mind like old cassettes on those nineteenth century TVs, crackling and hissing as the audio played through its old speakers. The vibrant colors of the fall leaves slowly helped ease her troubled mind as Springpaw felt her paws forcefully press further down onto the coarse soil, regret slipping through her system as easily as snakeskin.

God, why was the nursery such a place that she despised to stand in front of? Why was such a question so hard to answer, yet easy to ask? Her eyes fluttered and her lips pursed, her tail whisking uncomfortably as her paws subconsciously entered the narrowed den. The heavy scent of young kits overflooded her nostrils and random voices flooded her ears, her lips pursed as her head kept itself held high to further enter the den. She had to keep herself together. She couldn’t just simply break down in the midst of the den all because it reminded her of an old memory that she wished never ceased to exist in the first place. Words helplessly clamped onto her throat, and her bushy tail swished from side to side, trying to ease her thrummeting fears and anxiety.

“Any kits in here that are feeling sick? I’ll be able to help if needed,” her voice slipped past her lips like butter, yet it sounded like her throat was stuck in wires. Springpaw held back the unbearable embarrassment that flourished through her veins, her body itching to run out of the den to escape the second-hand embarrassment that was looming over her body by every passing second. Was she going to embarrass herself? Probably. Was no one sick? Hopefully. The clan didn’t need any potential issues of whitecough or greencough this early into leaf-fall, then ThunderClan would be down to some real trouble if that were the case

open to any kits/queens!

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is ThunderClan’s current medicine cat.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; September 25th, 2023 at 07:42 PM.