Last post by Aphrodite
Today 08:30 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:28 PM

Old July 2nd, 2023, 12:19 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Wolfkit meowed again, protesting about what the smaller of the two others said, he tried to say his name, "Woo... Wof... it was hard, very hard for his tongue and vocal cords Wolfit...Wolfkit", he nearly spat the "k", it was so hard to say it! But he was happy, he had managed to say his name!

@Ravensong @Zei
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...

Last edited by Red Dawn; July 2nd, 2023 at 12:19 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2023, 04:14 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post

Sunsetthorn's Kit
[Allegiances: Sunsetkit ]

"Ruekit, I like that name," she cocked her head thoughtfully. "It almos' sounds like Wookit," she giggled, "Or Roonkit." She perked up, her pale blue eyes meeting the other kit as excited orbs, "Do you think maybe it's like ruin?!" Her head dipped playfully, the smile growing, her voice dropped to an excited, conspiratorial whisper, "Maybe we're the same! What does it mean?"

The conversation forgotten and the other kit suddenly back into the forefront of her mind, the little grey and white kit turned to the other small kit. She lifted a paw to try to gently touch the mewling kit. "You don' talk much, do ya?" And then distraction stole her attention again as the red feather went up into the air. Her backend slid down to sit as her eyes tracked the bright feathers as they were flung into the air and then drifting back down to the ground. "Ohh..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Wolfkit meowed again, protesting about what the smaller of the two others said, he tried to say his name, "Woo... Wof... it was hard, very hard for his tongue and vocal cords Wolfit...Wolfkit", he nearly spat the "k", it was so hard to say it! But he was happy, he had managed to say his name!

@Ravensong @Zei

"a Rue is a Plant i think" Ruekit meowed, a red feather tickling her nose. "Nice to Meet you Wolfkit" She said giving the younger kit a bright smile

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 2nd, 2023, 08:50 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

• Ravenkit •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes

Well, it seemed that the kit was once again, correct! A rather large, beaming grin was seen forming on the mottled kit’s maw, her posture quickly straightening as the tip of her tail curled excitedly. At least the queen seemed pleased with her responses, and Ravenkit was glad the queen saw joy in the young molly’s presence. The young, naive kit didn’t know much about the dangers of the outside world, only thinking that she herself would be brave enough to face it on alone as she grew older. That was how most young developed and grew, looking up to cats that they adore and most of them usually ending up like them. Ravenkit herself hoped one day to become as great and powerful as Dawnstar herself. She hoped to climb her way up to the top, and eventually show her leader what she was truly capable of. Her thoughts on the matter were quickly dismissed as Nightshiver spoke once more about the battle, the young mottled molly luckily staying quiet enough so that Nightshiver could speak.

An opportunity to learn? Well, Ravenkit didn’t seem much in that. Learning was boring. Well, except if it was for mainly cool stuff, then it wasn’t so boring. Lessons like these weren’t so boring though. They were interesting and Ravenkit learned more about the fierce leader of the past before Dawnstar, and it grew more onto Ravenkit’s ambitions to her further need to someday impress the leader. She’ll make sure if it. When Nightshiver had stated that the lesson was indeed over, the young enthusiastic kit lifted herself atop of all fours and let out a loud, rhythmic purr of excitement. “Wow! That’s a lot things that I learned today! Thank you, Ms. Shiver! I hope to see you again soon! Byeeee!” she eagerly began to dash off, excitedly rambling on about the things she learned about the past leader of ShadowClan and giddily hopping on every step as she made her way back to the nursery.

@Woodlow @Estelle

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old July 2nd, 2023, 10:43 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Cloverkit
Shadowclan | Kit | He/Him | 3 moons
a brown tabby with green eyes, white paws and nose blaze
-Nightshiver's Lesson-

Cloverkit was a bit upset by their answers. It didn't seem fair that Dawnstar replaced Beatspark when he was deputy first. And Ravenkit's comment didn't ease him either. He didn't want the clans to fight. Why couldn't they just get along and share? Cloverkit nodded glumly at the realization of how hard clan life would be and was reluctant to ask any more questions. Then Nightshiver called the lesson to an end.

Cloverkit looked forward to the next lesson and watched as Ravenkit raced out of the play den. He opted to chase after her, but before doing so, he thanked Nightshiver.

"Thank you, Ms. Shiver," he said, repeating the same name Ravenkit had called her by. Then he ran as fast as his little legs would carry him after the black and white she-kit.

-Dawnstar's Lesson-

Dawnstars intimidating aura only grew as she bluntly answered the kit's questions. Punishments sounded scary, and so did becoming a kitty pet. He didn't want to be locked up and forced to eat yucky dry stuff. The option to become a medicine cat didn't sound too bad though.

Cloverkit didn't know much about medicine cats, besides the fact that they make you feel better when you get sick. They also make you eat leaves. Yuck! But if becoming a medicine cat meant he didn't have to fight other cats then it couldn't hurt to check it out. Even if it meant he would have to eat leaves and wear sticks on his legs.

He had a few more questions but was too scared to pester the shadow queen anymore. He mewed a soft "Thank you," and skittered away from the play den.

[CLOSED] (no need to respond~)
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Estelle
@ares
@Undertaker
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; July 4th, 2023 at 10:45 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 09:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |

Thick furred shoulders that were growing more broad with each passing day wriggled their way into the nursery, white muzzle clinging to three soft, beautiful black and white feathers. Mousepaw was quite pleased with his finding, and hopeful he would find whoever had gifted him these precious feathers that so reminded him of his dearest friends someday. In the meantime, however, he had a certain someone to visit. A young kit who would never know the meaning of being alone, or ignored by family. Not if he could help it. Who knew... perhaps he could take her out to meet her uncles and aunties someday, when she was older. He was sure they would all absolutely love... Sunsetthorn's kit...

Hackles almost raising at the thought that Elmshadow hadn't even thought it proper to name his granddaughter, Mousepaw took a deep breath to calm himself. Which he instantly regretted as the feathers tickled his nose, coaxing a sneeze. Black and white downy flew in three different directions and the heavy set apprentice flailed in horror at his mistake before proceeding to rush after each feather. One. Two. Thre- Nope, not three. Had he lost the third one already?! Oh no no no no no! How could he be a good role model for not-Sunsetthorn's kit - hmph - if he was being such a clumsy apprentice all of a sudden! This was all Elmshadow's fault. He wasn't sure how, but it was!

-

@Ravensong [Sunsetthorn's kit]
| Not wanting to interrupt the active roleplay you already have going, so I am keeping them separate. Feel free to mix the two if you prefer, though! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 5th, 2023, 06:34 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Morningkit and Sunsetkit, two kittens she was mildly familiar with. Not on a personal level, though the names stood out to her as one of Nighthound's children, and one of the recently orphaned children, grim as it was. But the feline did not let it dampen her mood as she made her way to playden, wanting to appear as happy and spry as ever in front of the younglings. After all, that was a part of her job, to look after them -- not to worry them with distant fears and woes. She hoped these two would enjoy the lesson as much as the last two. They were younger, so perhaps she ought to tone down some aspects, but... The forever queen was beginning to grow fond of this little job. Although it hurt her in many aspects, each time she managed to tell it more as a distant story than elements she had actually been alive to witness. As such, he story-telling became smoother. Or at least, as smooth as it could get with a stutter. Quietly the forever queen allowed herself to sit down in her usual corner of the kits' playden, patiently waiting for her two young students. Teaching in batches of two seemed to have become a routine of sort, though Nightshiver didn't mind as it made the lessons simpler, and easier to answer questions.

[ @Ravensong @ameko ]

Old July 8th, 2023, 12:20 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Sunsetthorn's kit
[ Allegiances: Sunsetkit ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post

@Ravensong @Zei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
"a Rue is a Plant i think" Ruekit meowed, a red feather tickling her nose. "Nice to Meet you Wolfkit" She said giving the younger kit a bright smile

The grey and white she-kit's pale blue eyes stayed locked on the red feather floating about as the smallest kit worked out his own name. Once he was finished, she turned her round eyes on him, "I get it now. That is quite a lot, it is. To have to say that to everybody. So how about," her face scrunched up in thought for a moment and then she chirped, "I call ya Woofy. Meeting you is real fun, Woofy. Whose are ya?"

Her eyes moved back to the red feather before Woofy could answer. A ruin plant?! It sounded very pretty, maybe it would even be something other than just green! "I wanna see a ruin plant. I think I'll like it. Have you seen a ruin plant?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Mousepaw |

Thick furred shoulders that were growing more broad with each passing day wriggled their way into the nursery, white muzzle clinging to three soft, beautiful black and white feathers. Mousepaw was quite pleased with his finding, and hopeful he would find whoever had gifted him these precious feathers that so reminded him of his dearest friends someday. In the meantime, however, he had a certain someone to visit. A young kit who would never know the meaning of being alone, or ignored by family. Not if he could help it. Who knew... perhaps he could take her out to meet her uncles and aunties someday, when she was older. He was sure they would all absolutely love... Sunsetthorn's kit...

Hackles almost raising at the thought that Elmshadow hadn't even thought it proper to name his granddaughter, Mousepaw took a deep breath to calm himself. Which he instantly regretted as the feathers tickled his nose, coaxing a sneeze. Black and white downy flew in three different directions and the heavy set apprentice flailed in horror at his mistake before proceeding to rush after each feather. One. Two. Thre- Nope, not three. Had he lost the third one already?! Oh no no no no no! How could he be a good role model for not-Sunsetthorn's kit - hmph - if he was being such a clumsy apprentice all of a sudden! This was all Elmshadow's fault. He wasn't sure how, but it was!

-

@Ravensong [Sunsetthorn's kit]
| Not wanting to interrupt the active roleplay you already have going, so I am keeping them separate. Feel free to mix the two if you prefer, though! |

[Ahh! I just love Mousepaw so much! ]

She was grooming her fur, meticulously studying each strand cross-eyed as it slid between the combs of her prickled tongue. The fur on her tail was easiest to see as the hairs, longer than those on her body, clung to her outstretched tongue for longer. A breeze tickled her ear, maybe a sound she wasn't paying attention to, making it flick once, twice, then she shook her whole head to rid the ear of the itch before her back leg came up to scratch at it. Her readied scratcher paused though and, itch forgotten, a feather! They moved so...strangely, slow and clumsy, completely unintuitively. She rolled for her paws then crouched into a half-attempted stalk. She pounced but landed short of the black and white feather, sending it up in a flailing, fluttering skitter away from her across the floor. She pounced again but the feather once more evaded her, flittering effortlessly away. She paused for a bit longer the third time and, twisting her face in concentration, she pounced again. This time, her paw landed on top of the pretty feather and she flicked it up to bat it into the air. She flipped onto her back to watch the feather float back down towards her. But then something caught her eye before the feather could float back into reach, she wasn't sure if it was the movement or the mere presence that wasn't normally there. Curiosity quickly turned to joy as she recognized her...her what? Name...Oh, come on! Names were such a silly thing, none of them made much sense to the young kit, but she'd heard his. Br...Big...Mow...There's a paw in it! Moor...Mou...Moo, she shrugged, she didn't need to remember some silly name to know that she loved him. She scampered over the nursery ground to greet him, "MooMoo!"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 8th, 2023, 01:30 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Harekit opened his eyes for the first time as he woke up to the sound of other kits "W-what's h-happening?" he thought confused as he looked around from his mother's nest curled up a fluffy ball of pale brown and white fur.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 8th, 2023, 04:39 PM

“Your in shadowclan now.” Scorchblaze comforted, giving harekit a quick lick.
Old July 8th, 2023, 11:33 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Rosekit sat in a corner hissing at any queens who might wonder why she was here

(activty join if you want though)

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s