Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Royal"clan"...
by MrWolfu
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:14 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by geoblazer
Today 01:13 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:12 PM
‎‧₊˚✧Rat's Digital Art...
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:10 PM
Batkit finder!!
Last post by geoblazer
Today 01:08 PM

Old October 13th, 2018, 11:11 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeclaw View Post
The kit happily licked his littermate. "You're safe."
He felt a sharp pang of sadness. How could they have done that to mother? They wanted to do something to her.. what?
(Don't tell him, he'll never know until he's a warrior.)
The kit stopped licking and turned around sharply as he heard sounds in the forest. "Just leafs," he sighed but beg as n to panic almost immediately. "Where are we?"
The black kit shook. Her brother was trying to be strong for her, but she could hear the shake in it. "I don't know," she whimpered, crouching beside him. "Where's mom?" she asked, looking up at him. Staring into the forest, she continued, "I wanna see mom! She'll keep us safe."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Flippaw watched carefully from a tree high up. He didn't want the clans to be angry. He was scared to be in ShadowClan territory. He wasn't sure if anyone would welcome him. His white splotched fur lifted as he scented smells coming from the camp ahead of him, he could see the walls from his high vantage point. He wanted to be a part of ShadowClan, more than ever. But would they accept him.
Maybe I can convince them I can be of use! He thought to himself, clearing wondering if he should climb down the tree.

(anyone can jump in here. I hope you will, I'm new to this site.)

Flippaw's stomach turned. His white splotched fur whisked his scent into the heart of ShadowClan territory. His fur fluffed up, his brilliant blue gaze watchful as he crept further into ShadowClan territory. He wanted to join these loyal, hardy cats more than anything, but he was nervous they wouldn't accept an outsider. He sat in a bramble thicket, ans drew his paws into his stomach, letting out a gusty sigh.

"I don't know what to do.." He murmured, his voice harsh and raw, because a day before, he had accidentally swallowed a twoleg object and it made his breathing ragged.

(anyone pls reply to poor flippy."
The harsh scent of an unknown cat stung Shadewing's nose. Lowering herself into a hunter's crouch, she crept forward. Pinpointing the intruder's location, she burst out of the woods, growling a challenge and towering over the intruder. "What are you doing in my territory?!" she hissed.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 13th, 2018 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Double post merge
Old October 14th, 2018, 12:02 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

[QUOTE=Flippaw;549368]Flippaw watched carefully from a tree high up. He didn't want the clans to be angry. He was scared to be in ShadowClan territory. He wasn't sure if anyone would welcome him. His white splotched fur lifted as he scented smells coming from the camp ahead of him, he could see the walls from his high vantage point. He wanted to be a part of ShadowClan, more than ever. But would they accept him.
Maybe I can convince them I can be of use! He thought to himself, clearing wondering if he should climb down the tree.

(anyone can jump in here. I hope you will, I'm new to this site.)

Flippaw's stomach turned. His white splotched fur whisked his scent into the heart of ShadowClan territory. His fur fluffed up, his brilliant blue gaze watchful as he crept further into ShadowClan territory. He wanted to join these loyal, hardy cats more than anything, but he was nervous they wouldn't accept an outsider. He sat in a bramble thicket, ans drew his paws into his stomach, letting out a gusty sigh.

"I don't know what to do.." He murmured, his voice harsh and raw, because a day before, he had accidentally swallowed a twoleg object and it made his breathing ragged.

(anyone pls reply to poor flippy.":
A tiny white kit stood in the clearing. His green eyes open with fright. ''I'm l-l-lost'' The tiny kit squeaked ''Im g-going to be eaten by rouges and dogs!''
Old October 14th, 2018, 12:19 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@killer kaleb!

Luckynight had stepped on a twig buried in needles just before The was ready to pounce on the squirrel she had been stalking. It had turned and looked at her, it’s cheeks bulging with the acorns it had been gathering, then darted. Following close behind it, it zagged as she gave chase and tried to lead it toward Daydream.

Old October 14th, 2018, 01:46 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charcoaltail View Post
The black kit shook. Her brother was trying to be strong for her, but she could hear the shake in it. "I don't know," she whimpered, crouching beside him. "Where's mom?" she asked, looking up at him. Staring into the forest, she continued, "I wanna see mom! She'll keep us safe."

~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~ [sleepin]

The harsh scent of an unknown cat stung Shadewing's nose. Lowering herself into a hunter's crouch, she crept forward. Pinpointing the intruder's location, she burst out of the woods, growling a challenge and towering over the intruder. "What are you doing in my territory?!" she hissed.
He was confused. "Mom? Where did she go after she told us to go?" He was becoming worried quickly. A darkpit seemed to form in his stomach, somehow alarming him. Well actually he was hungry, but never mind that.
"I-I think we should go check. Maybe she's waiting!" He stumbled on a rock but kept on padding away, checking to see if she was coming.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old October 14th, 2018, 08:19 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charcoaltail View Post

"I'm not here to cause trouble!" He mewed uncertainly, "I just want to join your clan." His tail fluffed our as the strange cat confronted him, the sharp scent of ShadowClan smothering him.
Old October 14th, 2018, 04:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Spoopy Carrot* View Post
Willowpaw sped after the other apprentice. She really pumped that she was going out into the territory without any warrior guarding her and making sure she doesn't trip over a little stick. She was an older apprentice what could go wrong?
[*Cough* Anything *Cough*]
(Moved to territory)

Soaringpaw slowed down a bit as Willowpaw caught up with her,” SO where now, another clans border. It might be a tactical advantage to know there territory a bit better.” She replied

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 14th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Me & My Hexcore

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
(Moved to territory)

Soaringpaw slowed down a bit as Willowpaw caught up with her,” SO where now, another clans border. It might be a tactical advantage to know there territory a bit better.” She replied
Willowpaw nodded. "It will be good to our advantage if we can see how the territory is laid out then we can scope the best spots to use against our enemies."She'd mew with a smile. She smelled around to know when they were at another clans border. Mainly she wondered if a patrol would be near the border at this point.

"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission"

|Not Mine|
Old October 15th, 2018, 05:07 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday View Post
Fallowkit backed up a few when the warrior or to her he seemed like one ,stood back up and found his balance once again . Once again she caught a huge wif of that disgusting scent making her face scrunch up at it gross! Why does this part of windclan smell so badly !? she shook her head trying to get rid of the smell but stopped once the tom spoke making her look back at him ,she smiled and her ears went back up once she heard that he was ok " good! " She chirped with a swish of her tail . The snowshoe sat down since her paw pads were aching from the amount of running she had done ,her blue orbs looked around once more since she was getting bored waiting ,she never did have a long attention span . Her ears twitched when he spoke again " I'm fine too " she answered then felt uneasy when the second question came up why am I feeling like this? He's not a stranger if he's in my own home right ? But ive never seen him around before ..he is nice though ...oh mudkit ,weaslepaw what do I do? Should I answer ? It would be rude not to...

Fallowkit had that look of uneasiness on her face before sighing and answering him "my mommas in the nursery with my sister probably . It seems to be where she hangs out the most now . And I'm not old enough to have a mentor ... " she answered with a slightly suspicious look on her face before it vanished ,she huffed " and I don't think I want one when weaslepaw described a little bit of what it was like being an apprentice . It sounds hard " she commented and complained .Her head tilted once she looked him over " what's your name? " She asked curiously
( oof sorry this took so long, and sorry its so short- )
Goldenstar nodded, the kit wasn't injured, so that made things slightly easier. The kit almost reeked of Windclan, so she must have crossed the border at some point. It appeared that the kit didn't exactly like the scent of Shadowclan either, her face had visibly scrunched up at least once already. He kept standing, even after the kit sat down, he just didn't want to get too comfortable, as he was beginning to realize he was going to take this kit back. He nodded as the kit said where her family was, though he tilted his head a bit when he heard her say how she didn't want a mentor. "well, you need a mentor to become a big strong warrior," he said, nodding as if he was agreeing with himself. He noticed the kit looking over him, and he sighed once she asked for his name. It wasn't that he felt that the kit needed to know his name already, it was just the dilemma of having to either use his current name, Goldenstar, which would either scare or confuse her, or just use his name before he became leader, Goldeneye. He sighed, he couldn't leave this kit in the dark, he might as well be honest. "I'm Goldenstar," the leader responded calmly, nodding, "How about you?" he asked in a calm voice, trying to prepare himself for any reaction the kit would have.
Old October 15th, 2018, 07:14 AM

My Mood: Dead

@Blueberry

Clawface jumped as a a pawstep landed behind him. he twisted around ready to attack, then he let his fur lay flat.
Old October 15th, 2018, 07:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Spoopy Carrot* View Post
Willowpaw nodded. "It will be good to our advantage if we can see how the territory is laid out then we can scope the best spots to use against our enemies."She'd mew with a smile. She smelled around to know when they were at another clans border. Mainly she wondered if a patrol would be near the border at this point.
Soaringpaw flicked her tail,” We probably shouldn’t go exploring Windclan or Skyclan, they are our allies, we should stick with Thunderclan or Riverclan.” She replied Riverclan is weakest, we are more likely to get away with it in there clan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here