Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 09:20 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 09:14 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Spider.
Today 09:12 PM
Burningpaw Relationships...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:04 PM
Hi, I’m New!
Last post by HoneyBee223
Today 09:04 PM

Old Today, 05:54 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Larkswoop
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

´´Bramblepaw!´´ Larkswoop called out to her other apprentice, her eyes narrowed. ´´Come on. I´m teaching you some hunting moves here in camp.´´

[ @jane ]
Old Today, 06:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Back in the clearing. Wolfhive had to wonder if he looked as tired as he felt. "Antpaw! Come here a moment." Brackenclaw was in tow, so he didn't bother yelling for the warrior. He'd elaborate the situation to Antpaw once he came over.

[ @Lightningpaw666 @Badwolf ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 06:31 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw- 24 moons old, He/Him, No Purrks, Thunderclan Warrior.

Brackenclaw was a huge Maine Coon with long dark brown fur orange eyes that seem to be able to pierce into the very soul of whoever he looks at and white under his chin and down his chest with rippling muscles. Brackenclaw also had an unusually intimidating voice to boot with a dark deep rumble to it. Despite this looks no cat who knew Brackenclaw could deny he was obsessed with being loyal and strong for Thunderclan. And always kept himself busy in anything he did for the clan. @BEAR. @Badwolf
Old Today, 06:46 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Willowfrost sighed as she padded over to her sister, noting she was eating a squirrel. "What's up?" She asked, plopping down beside Larkswoop, eyes narrowed in boredom.

( @paedyn )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 06:53 PM

Larkswoop
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Larkswoop took a bite of her squirrel and nudged it toward her sister. ´´I´ve been busy,´´ the ThunderClanner sighed. ´´I was training Ravenpaw a few days ago, and then Spiderthroat´s and Bumblestar´s apprentices - Cypresspaw and Timberpaw - asked me to train them, too, and so I did. I had them working on their pouncing, and had them dash through the brambles a couple of times to get them used to navigating tight spaces without getting trapped,´´ Larkswoop explained. ´´It´s just hard not being able to leave camp and teaching them how to hunt out in the open. I don´t think Ravenpaw´s going to make her first catch anytime soon if the lockdown continues. I don´t think Bramblepaw will, either.´´

She touched her nose to Willowfrost´s ear. ´´Breezepool´s tired of the lockdown, too, but there isn´t anything we can do about it, you know?´´

[ @TanghuluCat ]

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 06:55 PM.
Old Today, 07:04 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Some weird crouch, that's all." Antpaw spits. Now that his father reminded him, he remembered their previous topic: right, it was Sunflowerswirl. And being reminded of his training with her only made his mood worse. His ears twitch. Wolfhive was calling him.

Oh man. The grizzled cat wasn't going to scold him over their complaints on him, was he? He couldn't possibly have heard- they made sure to keep the conversation in between themselves, but it wouldn't surprise Antpaw if Wolfhive somehow knew everything. Half annoyed and half nervous, Antpaw lashes out his tail and trods towards Wolfhive."Oh, Starclan..." He mumbles.

"What is it?" He asks the hornet, careful to keep his tone neutral. Antpaw's eyes are sharp, narrowed, and cautious.

Tags:
@BEAR. /Wolfhive
@Bluest+r~ /Hawkthorn

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 07:10 PM.
Old Today, 07:09 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

The she-cat nodded, twitching her ear. "It's good that you're being so proactive with the apprentices. StarClan knows they need to get their energy out." She said the last part with a snort. She didn't have an apprentice of her own, but she was just fine with that.

"The lockdown is necessary, but it does suck to be stuck in camp." She agreed, although she didn't quite mind at the same time. She was happy to go on patrol, or happy to fix things up around camp. It could probably use it, anyways.

"It'll go away eventually. We just have to be patient." She replied, curling up next to her sister and blinking slowly.

( @paedyn )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 07:14 PM

Larkswoop
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Larkswoop gave her sister a playful swat across the ears with her plumed tail. ´´Oh, you think you can handle one, Willowfrost? Just wait until you have to train two of your own, and then three within the camp during the lockdown, and only one of the three are yours!´´ She purred teasingly, her green eyes glistening with unreadable emotion. So far, Larkswoop was the only one out of the three littermates who remained in ThunderClan who had actually been a mentor - well, besides Crowtalon. But he hadn´t even taken Lotuspaw out, and she had been reassigned due to that. Besides, he wasn´t apart of ThunderClan anymore. Sure, Silverpaw trained under Mudhound now, but Larkswoop had been his first mentor. She´d also had Tigerpaw and Falconpaw, but StarClan knows where those two went. Ravenpaw and Bramblepaw were her current apprentices.

Sure, the warrior was stressed out with helping train ThunderClan´s many apprentices - especially with two of her own, but she enjoyed it. It gave her something to do, but Larkswoop really should ask Bumblestar, Spiderthroat, or Wolfhive if she can go hunt with one of them. ´´I need to get out of this camp for a change,´´ She sighed. ´´I know it´s only been a quarter-moon or so, but it feels like an entire apprenticeship has passed.´´

[ @TanghuluCat ]

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 07:18 PM.
Old Today, 07:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ For timeline reference! This is based following the Sunflower search patrol; that rp is still ongoing but I wanted to make sure Ant was taken care of ASAP instead of waiting irl for the other rp to conclude. We already know the basic idea so this shouldn't be too impacted by how the other RP plays out. ]

"Brackenclaw here is gonna be your new mentor." Wolfhive beckoned toward his larger companion, as if to remind Antpaw the world wasn't just them and Antpaw's parents. "Sunflowerswirl's still missing. We have reason to believe she was attacked and dragged off by some outsider... but while we look into finding her I don't want you to miss out on training." Assuming this pairing went well though, there'd be no changes even if they did find Sunflowerswirl.

Not that it needed to be voiced presently.

[ @Lightningpaw666 @Badwolf ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 07:40 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Now this may be a rude thought to his mentor, but Brackenclaw? The cool, honor bound, jagged warrior as his mentor? Now that's fills Antpaw with pride and excitement. He's almost glad that Sunflowerswirl got herself missing so that he now had a new mentor, even though Antpaw knows this is a terrible thought to have. Guilt prickles his mind, and it's all hard to ignore.

Sunflowerswirl will be fine, he tells himself, she was much bigger than him, and though she wasn't a good fighter, she was still a warrior. The more he thinks about it though, the more worried he feels. And wasn't it, in a way, his fault that she got missing? If they didn't argue and if they weren't so awkward with one another, they wouldn't have gone on this patrol, or they would have at least stuck together, and Sunflowerswirl wouldn't be in danger...

No, no, Antpaw shakes those thoughts off. He was overthinking things. Right now, all he had to do was welcome his new mentor and get ready for their training.

"Is the mentor change temporary or permanent?" He asks. Now this was important. He hopes it's the latter over the former.

Tags:
@BEAR. /Wolfhive

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 07:40 PM.