Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:11 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 06:10 PM
Rainsong's Kit Finder
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 06:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by dino.
Today 06:05 PM

Old Today, 07:05 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Larkswoop
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Larkswoop was gnawing on a squirrel whenever she spotted her sister, Willowfrost. She beckoned her littermate over with a wave of her tail.

[ @TanghuluCat - i completely forgot to post a starter! ]
BeachClan Ceremony / Allegiance Requests | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources
Old Today, 09:00 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Larkswoop
Killer Aptitude Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Flock Together Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Lyrebird´s Lullaby [ Inactive ]

Larkswoop approached her brother with a warm purr, her green eyes brightening at the sight of him. She returned his playful bat with a light swat of her own, enjoying the familiar comfort of their sibling bond. "Hey, Breezepool," she meowed, her tone affectionate. "This whole lockdown is a pain, isn't it? Makes the camp feel a lot smaller."

She sat down beside him, glancing around the crowded clearing as she listened to his question. "As for my apprentice, Ravenpaw's doing well, all things considered. We've been working on some basics, but with the lockdown, it's been tough to keep things interesting. We don't even get to leave camp."

Larkswoop sighed softly, her tail flicking against the ground. "I think it's frustrating for both of us. Ravenpaw's eager to learn, and I want to make sure she gets the experience she needs, but there’s only so much we can do in camp." She paused, giving Breezepool a curious look. "What about you? Managed to find anything to keep yourself busy, or are you just counting down the moments until this is over?"

[ @Apollo. ]

↟ Breezepool ↟
"the most stupid decision ive ever made"
thunderclan - he/they - 29 moons

Shifting over to make sure she had room, he nodded with a small sigh of "yeah.". The clearing being busy made everything feel smaller, even the warriors den, honestly he's surprised that cats weren't piled up on each other by now.

"Yikes-" he would've thought that mentors wouldve been allowed out for training, like in large groups, how was anycat supposed to learn anything? Plus, hadnt Bumblestar just apprenticed sixteen or so kits? A small frown crossed his maw, many of the new apprentices were far too young, at least in his opinion, so maybe it was better for them to be confined to camp, but the older apprentices needed training, especially with the whole reason behind the lockdown. "Maybe if you bring it up with Bumblestar you might be able to come up with a solution? Like group lessons or somethin?" Ah, who was he kidding. The leader seemed pretty strict when she announced the lockdown, not to mention demotion and exile being on the table for those who didnt follow the rules. Eventually the apprentices are going to get too restless, and somecat is going to do something stupid.

"I'm taking it day by day, dont have much to do so ive just kinda been using it as a chance to chance up on some rest." Yeah, that made him sound lazy, and, to be fair, he was. He would help out, but theres nothing to help with. He doesnt have an apprentice or anything, and he didnt want to overstep if he offered to help someone elses. Stars, if he had even the slightest chance of doing anything outside of this stuffy camp, he'd take on all those predators himself. He hated how stiff his muscles were getting just laying around all day.

Old Today, 09:29 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Orangepaw-He/Him
5 Moons

PURRKS
Silver Tongue T1-Inactive

-----------------

Orangepaw was sitting, thinking, well, Orangepaw thoughts about how awesome he is or something.
But then a cat had skidded to a stop in front of him.
Who-!?
Oh, that's a hornet.

What are they talking about?
Sun staring contest?
What?
Wait, if he loses he had to clean out the elder's den!?
Absolutely not! He had to win this then!

Before he could manage a response, Mudhound had already said 'go'.
Geez okay.
Orangepaw moved his eyes toward the sun.
Wow it's bright.
He could handle it, for sure!

@Rani

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan)
Old Today, 10:06 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN
[INDENT]

During the picnic...

Goldenpaw blinks. Alpinepaw's quiet again, now. She doesn't know what to do so she simply settles down and watches. It's a strange thing, to see someone distressed and still have to fight back a smile about it. It's just...interesting, is all. Seeing someone and not knowing what to do with them. Knowing something big is going on behind their eyes and not being able to crack them open and see what it is. That thought is one that'll have to remain an inside thought, of course. 'Your emotional distress is strangely delightful to me' doesn't seem like the kind of thing that'd go over well, spoken aloud.

No duh, Goldenpaw chastises herself inwardly, setting her chin on her paws as she watches Alpinepaw.

"Psst. I won't make you do words at me but uh...can you give your tail a tap if you're doin' alright? Keep it still if we need'a go get someone??"

Flower day...starry night...

Goldenpaw blinks, and their day is coming to a close. The memory of chasing the others around with a mouth full of every late-season wildflower they could find, helping to dress them in petals or daring them to eat a piece—iiiiit's like herbs, maybe it makes you stronger!—is now just that: a memory.

He swallows, feeling his sore throat bob. Hopefully it's the kind of memory that sticks.

"GAH! When'd that happen?!" He cries, all mock-outraged at the setting sun. Time fies when you're having fun. Goldenpaw peeks back at the Fantabulous CypressStorm Buddy Duo, ears twitching near-flat for just a moment. He doesn't want to call it a wrap just yet. These two are fun, and he still doesn't want to sleep, and...and they're missing one, still. And, maybe she's got other things to handle right now, and maybe it's silly to want to wait up just in case they can catch her and wrangle her into some evening goof-off shenanigans, but Goldenpaw finds himself hoping they'll all get to see Alpinepaw at some point anyhow.

"I'm not tired if—" she's betrayed by an eye-watering yawn, but she brushes right past it, "—yyyyy'all aren't. Sky's lookin' pretty clear tonight, prob'ly be able to see every star there is. You guys got any family up there you need'a say hi to?"

@Eucalyptuspaw ; CYPRESSPAW
@Highsnow of Matterhorn ; ALPINEPAW
@Rowan ; STORMPAW

[/INDENT]

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

loading…

Cypresspaw swallowed suddenly, looking a bit more than upset about Goldenpaw’s comment. Obviously Cypress’paw knew that his friend meant to harm whatsoever, but the words went deep.

Goldenpaw obviously didn’t know.

They didn’t know about… him.

The thing is, there was someone up there who was very dear to him.

His brother.

Cypresspaw swallowed again. “There is someone up there… my- my brother. Willowkit. He died of some sudden unknown sickness when we were younger. We should have spent far, far more time together… before he was- was gone.” His voice cracked and he lay down on his back, staring at the stars blindly, thinking about other things. A single tear rolled down his cheek. “I’m sorry, you didn’t need to hear that.” He looked up again at the sparkling sky again, eyes wide and teary. ”I bet that’s him, there.” He mewed, pointing up at a small, but bright star shining in the sky down on them. “I miss him so, so much. But I’m comforted to know that he’s up there. Happy. In starclan. I’m sure he’s watching us now. Laughing at how silly we’re being.” He curled up, staring at the stars. The most beautiful thing in the world, stars, and one day he would join them and be with Willowkit again. But before that he had a long life to live, battles to fight, prey to hunt, and a clan to serve. That’s what matters right now. Willowkit would think so too.

…done!

My carrd (WIP!!)Cypresspaw roleplay tracker coming soon

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!!

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 11:30 AM.
Old Today, 10:18 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Larkswoop
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

A shudder ran down Larkswoop´s spine at her brother´s mention of asking Bumblestar about making a compromise. ´´In case you have forgotten, Breezy, I´m not Bumblestar´s favorite cat at the moment,´´ She murmured, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. ´´Training Ravenpaw in camp is better than not training her at all, you know.´´

[ @Apollo. ]
BeachClan Ceremony / Allegiance Requests | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 10:18 AM.
Old Today, 03:00 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
223/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was watching the stars with Cypresspaw, Goldenpaw, and Stormpaw. She was a bit sad about Cypresspaw's brother, Willowkit. Alpinepaw was still too scared to speak to them. The apprentice wished she could talk more.

Cypresspaw - @Eucalyptuspaw
Goldenpaw - @nyme
Stormpaw - @Rowan
#2024AlpinepawBingo

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder
Twisted Dreams

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 03:39 PM
Probably sleeping

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

Cypresspaw was feeling very awake this morning. But something was bugging him- of course! He and Goldenpaw had never gotten round to their sun staring contest!
“Hey Goldenpaw! I’m gonna challenge you to a sun staring contest- again! Last time there was a very convenient excuse to get out of it last time. I dare say your scared!!” He teased, batting them playfully over the ears with a paw. He scampered away into a good, sunny spot in the clearing, sticking his tounge out playfully at his friend.
@nyme - GOLDENPAW

Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
Old Today, 03:50 PM
Probably sleeping

《Cypresspaw》[/B]

Cypresspaw waved the others to sit and gave Goldenpaw an, ’I have this handled’ look and settled Alpinepaw down beside him. “Y’know what? Don’ worry bout tellin me anything. Just eat and relax. We’re all ok.” He murmured to Alpinepaw kindly. The friends chatted and laughed and ate, and every now and then Cypresspaw would check in with Alpinepaw and softly speak a few words to her. He didn’t know exactly what was wrong, just that he was needed to help. Slowly, she relaxed and looked happier. That was fun! he mewed when they had finished. ”Thankd for the picnic guys!” @Highsnow of Matterhorn @nyme @Rowan

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 03:50 PM.
Old Today, 04:38 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Antpaw hesitates. "Good point." He admits. The clearing was the best place to meet up and chat, and he wasn't about to hide like a rat with his father in the nursery or warrior's den, no. They were both prouder than that, and they didn't have anything to be ashamed of. It was just that someone kept listening in.

"By Starclan, cats can't even have a private conversation anymore." He grumbles, trying to think of their previous topic. What was it again? Vinekit? Antpaw glances at Hawkthorn, to see if he has anything more or else to say. If not, he'll pad back to the elder's den. Urgh. He hopes they fix the apprentice dens soon.
Hawkthorn shook his head. "Always some cat manages to drop in." He muttered, making sure no other cat was in earshot. "So, did you learn anything with Sunflowerswirl?" He asked, trying not to sound rude. Hawkthorn noticed his mate going into the medicine den and he shrugged.

you can't hide [VA] ~ The Group of Wild ~ My Farmhouse! ~ Characters ~ Join Beachclan!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Today, 05:50 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Marigoldpaw wanders the camp

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰