Today 12:11 PM

Old September 13th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Me & My Hexcore

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
He faked a gasp, placing a paw on his chest. "You hurt me! You know I'm only matched for flowers." He grinned. "Rose...see RoseEyes. And you Willow, Willowtree." He put a paw in front of his mouth like he was whispering a secret to willowpaw. "Even though this isn't a willow tree." He grinned at the she cat and broke out in chuckles.
She'd giggle a bit. "You and flowers?..Please"Willopaw glared at him. "Willowtree? I'm not into trees"She mewed."What are you saying? I look like this?!"She asked holding up a paw to the tree hissing quietly at him.

"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission"

|Not Mine|
Old September 14th, 2018, 05:21 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Fuzzyfeline

[Bayberrypaw & Shiverpaw]

The pure white-furred tomcat often didn’t go out of camp alone. It’s not that he never wanted to, it was because he was never allowed to. His overprotective father still treated him like a lot, even though he was an apprentice now. He didn’t care that he was blind. Shiverpaw could detect his surroundings as well as any cat. He’d grown up blind, and he never knew what it actually was like to see. Being blind felt natural to him.

Feeling the slight breeze stop abruptly in front of him, Shiverpaw stopped his leisurely gait and reached his nose in front of him. Sure enough there was a large log there. Instead of jumping over it, the tom dig his claws into the bark and clambered over it, feelingf or where it dropped off again. Once he had found it, he leapt down, continuing his walk. Shiverpaw hopes that as he grew, he would start remembering every little thing about the forst, so he could navigate it as easily as any one of his clanmates. But right now, everything was so new, and Shiverpaw was a little uneasy with walking through the woods. He could tell it was getting darker, the scents in the air got sharper as the cool night air allowed them to flow through more easily. Pausing for a moment, Shiverpaw pricked his ears, hearing a stream. The young cat padded over, gently dipping his nose in the water for a well-deserved drink.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 14th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Fuzzyfeline

[Bayberrypaw & Shiverpaw]

The pure white-furred tomcat often didn’t go out of camp alone. It’s not that he never wanted to, it was because he was never allowed to. His overprotective father still treated him like a lot, even though he was an apprentice now. He didn’t care that he was blind. Shiverpaw could detect his surroundings as well as any cat. He’d grown up blind, and he never knew what it actually was like to see. Being blind felt natural to him.

Feeling the slight breeze stop abruptly in front of him, Shiverpaw stopped his leisurely gait and reached his nose in front of him. Sure enough there was a large log there. Instead of jumping over it, the tom dig his claws into the bark and clambered over it, feelingf or where it dropped off again. Once he had found it, he leapt down, continuing his walk. Shiverpaw hopes that as he grew, he would start remembering every little thing about the forst, so he could navigate it as easily as any one of his clanmates. But right now, everything was so new, and Shiverpaw was a little uneasy with walking through the woods. He could tell it was getting darker, the scents in the air got sharper as the cool night air allowed them to flow through more easily. Pausing for a moment, Shiverpaw pricked his ears, hearing a stream. The young cat padded over, gently dipping his nose in the water for a well-deserved drink.

A tabby figure moved through the pine forest of ShadowClan, their tail tip slightly jerking as it did. Their cream colored fur had pine needles stuck to it from were they had slipped into a pine limb and gotten sap on their normally tidy fur. This apprentice normally didn't go out unless told but they didn't want to be stuck in camp today. It started to get boring after a while.

It didn't take Bayberrypaw long to find a cool spring to clean of in and drink. Slowing their pace the cream tabby out a paw in the stream. "Cold, cold!" They gasped jumping back shaking their wet forepaw. Dancing on three legs the feline stumbled to the ground. Honestly Bayberry hadn't expected the water to be that cold, it didn't feel that cold when they lapped some up earlier. Giving their paw a few brisk licks the apprentice attempted to clean the water from it. Glancing up the cream tabby spotted a pure-white tom on the other side is f the stream. Freezing Bayberrypaw felt a wave of embarrassment wash over them. "How unpleasant... " They mumbled to themselves hoping the tom didn't see the whole ordeal. They now had a wet paw, pine needles dusting them and sticky pine sap stick in their fur. This was so embarrassing.
Studying the white feline they tried to remember his name. Do I know him? He's one of my denmates but, what's his name? The feline pondered looking over the tom with olive green orbs.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 14th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
She'd giggle a bit. "You and flowers?..Please"Willopaw glared at him. "Willowtree? I'm not into trees"She mewed."What are you saying? I look like this?!"She asked holding up a paw to the tree hissing quietly at him.
He chuckled "Of course you don't look like this, I told you this isn't a willow tree!" He broke out laughing.
Old September 17th, 2018, 07:36 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream walked out into the territory, feeling the familiar pine mixed soil under their paws. it was nice, breezy and humid weather, being the last bits of green leaf before leaf fall came. though leaf bare was their only season, despite how much hate it got. everything felt so silent, nothing but the sounds of the crunch of your paws in the snow and the small breeze of the wind between the branches. anyway, they were here to show windygale a bit about themself. "you wanted to get to know me," they mewed casually, padding next to him. they werent trying to lead him, or talk at him, they were talking to him. "my father died when i was a kit in the clearing. ever since i havent gotten more than an hour of sleep," they mewed, remembering the sight. he had been all bloody on the forest floor, for all eyes to see, a little ol kit looming over him - taller for once. they could still smell the rotting blood smell that came off of him in waves,"get nightmares when i do. usually about him. they always take place out here, its why i always take a guard or flashpaw with me," they mewed. daydream was infamous for having their little guards. some made fun of them for it, claimed they suffered from paranoia, flinching at every little sound. but some people understood. hopefully windygale was one of those people.

Windygale didn’t hesitate to follow Daydream, though they weren’t exactly leading him. They kind of walked alongside each other, Daydream nudging him in the right direction. His paws made a dull, rhythmic thud on the ground as he walked. The slight chill didn’t really affect him, as his thick pelt repelled it. He turned to look at Daydream as they started speaking again. He followed their gaze, letting out a soft sigh as he felt his heart drop. He couldn’t imagine what Daydream had been through to get to this point in their life. He looked at his paws, unsure of what to say. Luckily, Daydream spoke again, talking about how they usually took a cat with them out here as a guard, per say. He hadn’t really thought about it before, but he had thought nothing of it the few times he’d seen Daydream go out of camp with a cat. He had simply thought they needed a herb-picking partner, perhaps. But their life was more than simple herbs. Their life... well, he didn’t know. “Well, I can see why you bring a guard out her,” he started, nodding. “I- I’m sorry. You know, about your father.”

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark

on hiatus 8/30 - 9/1
during this time, please redirect any staff-related inquiries to another member of our staff team, or submit a support ticket! thank you!
Old September 17th, 2018, 06:14 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

Windygale didn’t hesitate to follow Daydream, though they weren’t exactly leading him. They kind of walked alongside each other, Daydream nudging him in the right direction. His paws made a dull, rhythmic thud on the ground as he walked. The slight chill didn’t really affect him, as his thick pelt repelled it. He turned to look at Daydream as they started speaking again. He followed their gaze, letting out a soft sigh as he felt his heart drop. He couldn’t imagine what Daydream had been through to get to this point in their life. He looked at his paws, unsure of what to say. Luckily, Daydream spoke again, talking about how they usually took a cat with them out here as a guard, per say. He hadn’t really thought about it before, but he had thought nothing of it the few times he’d seen Daydream go out of camp with a cat. He had simply thought they needed a herb-picking partner, perhaps. But their life was more than simple herbs. Their life... well, he didn’t know. “Well, I can see why you bring a guard out her,” he started, nodding. “I- I’m sorry. You know, about your father.”
"its in the past, nothing to feel sorry about now," they reassured him at they kept walking. when they were calmer, like this, the territory almost felt peaceful. the quiet crunch under their paws, the soft breeze through their short fur. almost felt relaxing if this place didnt hold so many bad memories. "didnt really care about when he died, i was only a kit and had a hard time feeling empathy, guess im still kinda known for that." they piped up, eyes lidded as they walked down the trail. knowing the exact place they were heading to next. daydream was very.. misunderstood. yeah, they could seem very angry or even impulsive sometimes with their mouth, but it was all with good reason - it was the only way to get their emotions out. abruptly they stopped, closing their eyes and holding their head high in the air, whiskers twitching at the breeze that shifted them gently. "right here," they mewed softly, "is where the medicine cat geckoleaf died. she had been missing for moons and i found here bloody on our land looking for me. my mother didnt really.. raise me, ignoring my nightmares after my father died so.. gecko was the mother i never had. it was last leafbare." they explained, eyes shut tightly. they didnt want to cry, not infront of windygale. they didnt, breathing heavily through their nose before opening their eyes again and looking toward him. they didnt say anything, just gazed for a moment. they didnt feel there were any words that needed to b shared as they continued to walk deeper into shadowclan territory, growing closer to riverclans border.
Old September 19th, 2018, 10:14 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
“Whatever you say.” He looked as if he didn’t believe her, but he sounded convincing “Let’s head back to camp ok?” He sounded calm and a bit concerned. @Blazepaw
(Ya and I gtg for the night I’ll reply in a few hours)
[timeskip]
Kestrelfur woke up the next morning, still feeling sick, but happiness was clearly showing in her mew as she stretched and exited the warriors den. “Pine?” She mewed (Forgot name lol)

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old September 20th, 2018, 10:18 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
[timeskip]
Kestrelfur woke up the next morning, still feeling sick, but happiness was clearly showing in her mew as she stretched and exited the warriors den. “Pine?” She mewed (Forgot name lol)
(It’s fine lol and I see where this is going lol and Pineear)
Pineear’s ears pricked hearing his mate talk “Yes Kestralfur.” He looked up lazily smiling at her
Old September 20th, 2018, 10:23 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
(It’s fine lol and I see where this is going lol and Pineear)
Pineear’s ears pricked hearing his mate talk “Yes Kestralfur.” He looked up lazily smiling at her
(Hehe lol)
She purred and walked up to pioneers and sat besides him. "Guess what?"

(Should we open a finder?)

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old September 20th, 2018, 10:24 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
(Hehe lol)
She purred and walked up to pioneers and sat besides him. "Guess what?"

(Should we open a finder?)
(Yup!)
He cocked his head “What?” He paused “Why are you so happy?”