Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Myling
Today 01:26 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:04 AM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:02 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:31 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 25th, 2017, 06:57 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A badger. The dangerous black and white animals that Aspenpaw, even since he was a kit, had heard horror stories of. This was never supposed to happen. He was supposed to be able to protect his friends... always. But now Moonpaw was dead... or supposedly dead... and there was nothing that Aspenpaw could do about it. For a moment the tom was in shock, before he snapped out of it. There was another cat who needed him to be there right now. Not in his own world. Not fantasizing.

"Tawnypaw, a badger is a powerful animal. Even if you had had supervision, there could be more cats hurt right now. Nobody blames you for this. Not Blazingstar, not Surgestorm, not me, and definitely not Moonpaw."
He told her. Choosing words was hard. He felt like blaming someone for Moonpaw's death. If she was, indeed, dead. Perhaps there was a chance that she was still alive... that by some miracle, some gift from StarClan, she had returned. Perhaps Tawnypaw was mistaken. He could only hope that she was wrong.

I'm sure she loved you too.
But for some reason, the words wouldn't leave his maw. He swallowed and forced a sad smile, trying not to break. He could not break right now. It was near to impossible. Already he could feel his vision clouding with tears, but he was going to have to be strong... right now... for Tawnypaw. For Moonpaw. If she lived, then she was going to need support. But, his friend's next words upset him. She wasn't a rotten friend! Why... why did she think that?

"I know... I know you're going to miss her. But, you don't think she'd want you thinking of yourself that way, do you? And neither do I. Come on. You have to take care of yourself... getting hurt, or crying isn't going to bring her back."
If it would make you both happy, I would do anything to have her back. I would do anything just to see you both smiling again. You both have such beautiful, beautiful smiles.
"You don't know what she thinks- nobody does, because she's not here! She's dead!" Tawnypaw sobbed, shaking her head in frustration. Her eyes closed in hurt as she continued to talk, her tail twitching. Moonpaw. I still can't believe it... all that blood... there's no way she'd be able to survive, right? She looked so hurt in there, and it was all thanks to me!"It's like everyone I get close just slips out of reach when I'm starting to feel happy again- Moonpaw, my family- they're all gone, and I don't want you to have to go too."

If crying isn't going to bring her back, then just what is? I'll do anything.

"You're my friend, and so I just don't want to lose you too, okay? For your own good, don't listen to anything I ask you to do except for this- be careful." She told him, her green eyes opening wide with absolute pain- both physical from her injuries and mentally as well. "I think I'm cursed or something, and so everything I touch turns to stars- does that sound right?"

"I was looking forward to growing up, and maybe having my own apprentice and a mate, maybe, too- but the least I can do for Moonpaw is make sure that nobody else has to suffer."

Old April 25th, 2017, 07:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"You don't know what she thinks- nobody does, because she's not here! She's dead!" Tawnypaw sobbed, shaking her head in frustration. Her eyes closed in hurt as she continued to talk, her tail twitching. Moonpaw. I still can't believe it... all that blood... there's no way she'd be able to survive, right? She looked so hurt in there, and it was all thanks to me!"It's like everyone I get close just slips out of reach when I'm starting to feel happy again- Moonpaw, my family- they're all gone, and I don't want you to have to go too."

If crying isn't going to bring her back, then just what is? I'll do anything.

"You're my friend, and so I just don't want to lose you too, okay? For your own good, don't listen to anything I ask you to do except for this- be careful." She told him, her green eyes opening wide with absolute pain- both physical from her injuries and mentally as well. "I think I'm cursed or something, and so everything I touch turns to stars- does that sound right?"

"I was looking forward to growing up, and maybe having my own apprentice and a mate, maybe, too- but the least I can do for Moonpaw is make sure that nobody else has to suffer."

This was the most brokenhearted cat Aspenpaw had seen in a long time. And he didn't know what to do about it. Physical contact seemed like the worst possible thing, with her injuries and all. "You're right... I don't know what she thinks." That hurt, specifically because she seemed so angry with herself at the same time, but he didn't know what else to say. At that moment, the only thing he could think of was the truth. The truth that he hadn't particuarly wanted to face. He couldn't know.

Aspenpaw was used to knowing what he knew. Used to being able to give facts, saying that he was right and there was a reason why. But this time he couldn't do that. "I'm sorry I wasn't there." That was the only other thing he could think of to say. Perhaps if he had been there, he could have stopped this. He could have protected both his friends and none of this would have happened. It stung. But he would have to get used to it. He wouldn't be able to keep his friends safe forever, and he knew it.

My own good?
Now that really made Aspenpaw feel upset. He wanted to listen to her! She was his friend. He trusted her. But, she seemed to have a great deal of self-doubt at the moment. And for good reason.... or it would have been good reason, had it been her fault. "Tawnypaw-- I want you to look at me when I say this, okay?-- I promise you, you are not going to lose me. There's nothing you could say that would make me walk away. And I'm not going to disappear from the face of the earth. I promise." It was the most reassuring thing he could think of.

"But if it'll help you sleep at night... then okay."

So if it would help her he would do it. He was too desperate not to. He knew she wasn't cursed, no matter what she said... but she seemed to believe it strongly. Odd. Very odd. I don't think you're cursed. But, not knowing whether it would help or upset her more, he kept silent. Saying nothing at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 25th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Blazingstar was truly surprised by the rushed feeling Emberdust seemed to need to talk to him. It was like she had something important on her mind, however, her eyes spoke nothing. Her body language seemed bland and in all she didn't appear to care about anything. This wasn't the she-cat he called his sister. In fact, it was like something had snapped inside her and caused her to become this... emotionless feline before him. Of course, Blazingstar wouldn't speak of it until after Emberdust needed to say what she intended to. Perhaps it would've been better if she did though. The moment the name was spoken, the fur along his spine bristled a little. It was a rare thing for Blazingstar to dislike another member of the clan, but Winterwisp happened to be one of the few that got him going. She was the bully to his apprentice and he wouldn't stand for it, but her question shocked him. Based on their history, wasn't it obvious? "Well, I figured it would've been obvious that she doesn't like me. The feelings mutual towards her if you're going to ask about that too," he spoke bluntly, making it clear he did not care for Winterwisp in the slightest. Why should he? Her mean nature was a little much for the leader to handle and he really couldn't see how anyone could handle it. Then it struck him. Casting a glance towards his sister, he raised a brow. "Why were you and Winterwisp talking anyway? Seems a little old you take interest in a cat like that," a light teasing tone entered his voice. "Wait! Don't tell me!" he paused, allowing his hues to grow wide with fake disbelief. "You and Winterwisp are going to be a thing?" his voice got more and more dramatic with each word and at the end, he looked totally shocked, but the twinkle in his gaze gave it all away.
@starfall

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 25th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Cherry Cola;

"I... Uh..." for the first time in a long time, the fuzzy she-cat was speechless. She didn't want to tell him about how she had just run off after getting her heart broken by a cat she knew wouldn't have feelings for her. What was she doing out here anyway? Well, there was no point in lying to her clanmate. "I ran away..." she said simply. It was true.
She had run away. Not that she had gotten very far. "What about you?" she asked, attempting to be her normal cheery self. 'Is it working?' she thought. She hoped he wouldn't see right through her attempt at happiness, though knew deep down that he likely would.
Old April 25th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

At her friend's sharp squeal of excitement, a visible wince came from Heartpaw. Annoyed at this, but remembering that she had reacted very much the same way... and besides, the younger cat wasn't that much younger then herself, their maturity levels couldn't be that different. Heartpaw was just a little better at hiding the immaturity that she felt quite a bit of the time. "Yeah. It is, isn't it?" She asked, the slightest of squeals coming out at the end of her question. Making it sound more like she was the younger, and Larkkit was the older of the two. Forgetting her worries about dangers, Heartpaw was already beginning to be glad they had come out. Perhaps... perhaps they could stay a little longer then she had sternly spoken. After all, it couldn't do much harm, could it? There was nothing in sight. And, no warriors to get onto her for taking Larkkit out. Besides, if they remembered at all what it was like to be a kit, they wouldn't be too mad anyways. Perhaps they'd even pretend they didn't see the two. "Shhh..." The she cat reminded in a low voice, glancing around. Larkkit's first statement had been louder, but if there was no attention drawn to them already, she didn't want to be the one to do so. "We'll go this way. There's always a lot of prey hiding around here... who knows, maybe you'll catch your very first piece of prey!" Her voice raised a little, whiskers twitching in amusement as she glanced around, making sure no one was watching. When she was confident, she raised a paw and tapped her friend lightly on the head. "TAG!" She yelled, forgetting her own warning, and dashed off-- albeit at a slower pace then she was capable of-- towards the spot where she had told Larkkit they were going. A race wasn't a good idea, but at least it was better then just moping around. And besides, she had Larkkit in her sights! Nothing could go wrong out here in this beautiful area! Nothing.

Larkkit could barely contain the excitement rushing through her. Just like any other kit, she wanted to go out a play. She wanted to explore, to learn the land before apprenticeship. She'd have to make do with this though, a little tour of a portion of it. Her little legs couldn't keep up with her companions anyways and her energy levels didn't last as long as Heartpaw's either. Nonetheless at the mention of catching her own prey, Larkkit bounced in a small circle before calming herself down. Quietly she began creeping around aimlessly before Heartpaw's sudden exclamation shocked her. A game of tag? Okay! Instantly she forgot about being quiet, about being in the territory, about catching prey, everything. Her mind was set on the game of tag right then and there. As fast as she could, Larkkit shot after Heartpaw as she raced through the moors. She was always a few steps behind, unable to run fast enough to catch the apprentice. She wouldn't give up though, no matter how long she had to run. Larkkit would drop to the ground, unable to move anymore before she gave up. For the moments during the race, Larkkit felt free. She didn't feel like a helpless kit. Their only mistake was not paying attention to their surroundings.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 26th, 2017, 08:10 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
(Lark reminds me of one of my characters, Tundrastorm. They would be such a great pair of flirtatious bums---he would be like his wingman XD)

Infernosky's tall auds twitched slightly at his first response, "Well, it sure feels like it. Neither Shrikecall nor Blazingstar had ever even heard of me before."

After she had told her brief overview of where she had been the past several moons, she answered his remark with earnest, "Believe me, if I had any choice in the matter, I would have beat those rogues and scurried out of the tunnels the first chance I got, but the tunnel collapse crippled my back legs for a while---which is why the rogues kept me captive, and why I couldn't escape from the blasted twolegs." Her tongue was bitter when she recalled these events. She could almost blame Hickory, the cat that had intentionally caused the collapse, for everything that happened. She wanted to. She needed to blame somebody for all this, and Hickory seemed the most plausible cat responsible.

"Larkmark," She tasted the name on her tongue, "Pleasure to meet you as well. I--" Her sentence was thrown off when the tom complimented her. THAT was something she wasn't expecting. As deputy, no one ever spoke to her in this way---she always required respect and formality. Now, as a fellow, casual warrior, she could be spoken to in any way a cat liked. Oh yes, that much was true; Shrikecall and Obsidiansky were the first evidences of that. She didn't realize how unnatural all of this would feel; how was she to react? The tabby's platforms shifted beneath her unsurely. Her first reaction was to treat it as obnoxious flirting; attitude and snarky-ness that needed to be shot down. No, she corrected herself, I am no longer deputy; I have no authority over this cat. I'm practically an omega in this clan. If I want to be kept in, I need to watch my tongue. She corrected her train of thought by considering the possibility that he was being sincere. He sure sounded sincere; in fact, the words were no said with a tone of haughtiness at all. Perhaps he really was being honest?
Or perhaps she had been overthinking it. That was something she never did before. Where did that come from? "Thank you...I appreciate it." Came her formal response. Despite all the thoughts that went about in her mind like a hornets nest, her outward demeanor rarely gave way, and from an external perspective, she looked as formal and professional as ever, in her words, her expression, and her structure.

"If you'll excuse me," She decidedly continued, glancing over at the her friends, who still awaited her news, "I need to deliver some good news to my friends over there; you're welcome to accompany me, and I'll introduce you to them, if you like." She said this over her shoulder as she was already sauntering toward the awaiting group, long and soft banner trailing behind her.

Meanwhile, Russel was nodding his head appreciatively to Obsidiansky, "I appreciate your generosity, I but truth be told I probably won't be able to really rest until I hear from Infernosky, so I might as well stay up and talk to..." He trailed off when he noticed a fireypelted she-cat heading their way. Finally! "Ah, here she comes now!" He remarked in a light and calm, yet excited tone.

He searched the fae's expression for any sign of the news that would soon reach his anxious auds, but her expertly statue-like expression revealed nothing. Jitterpaw was snoring softly beneath him, pillowing his plushy platforms beneath her head, preventing him from moving from his current position. The chartreaux shot an anxious glance toward Obsidiansky to share his anticipation.

Whether or not Larkmark had followed Infernosky across the clearing, the red tabby was now facing the group, with a, well, resting b*tch face across her features.

"Well?" Russel inquired after a few heartbeats.

After letting them hang for a moment, the former deputy let a small smile crack her maw as she said, "We can stay. Blazingstar has accepted us all into Windclan."

"Fantastic!" Russel grinned and let out a long exhale, "Good; I was beginning to worry." He then let his cheery icy-blue optics drop down to the snoring fluff on his paws. "Should we wake here and tell her the good news?"

"Best to let her rest a bit," Infernosky replied, "She has already over-worked her young body---she's not accustomed to all that traveling. However, I plan on requiring both of you to begin your warrior training as soon as possible," Her monotone voice hid the little flame of excitement she felt in her chest, "I will give you tonight and tomorrow to rest and heal, but I will begin your training immediately after. Are we clear?" The red tabby suddenly could feel that old deputy authority coming out again; it felt good to be back.

"Yes ma'am," Russel replied with a short chuckle, then looked to Obsidiansky, "I suppose you can take that nap now. Thank you so much for giving us the tour; you've helped us immensely."

Infernosky cut in here, "Hang on now. Obsidiansky, I might need you to assist me in training. Do you have an apprentice?" The former deputy found herself thinking ahead, and she began to pace back and forth, "Of course, you both are going to acquire clan names. Jitterbug will need to take on an apprentice name; Jitterpaw? Is that necessary? Perhaps it can pass. Russel, you will need a suffix to your name. We need to shape up your fighting skills, but you shouldn't need too much training; you're a fine fighter already." She turned back to look at Obsidiansky with a whole new expression on her face; slightly widened eyes, pursed lips and a thoughtful demeanor about her face. She always used to look like this as a deputy, mind always racing. "Of course, you aren't required to; I can perhaps find another warrior to assist me. I will have to talk to Blazingstar about this." She returned to pacing again. There was so much she needed to do, and how she loved it.
{ha lark needs that xD i think this is funny tho lark is like the weird kid in school going 'yer cute' to a former head cheerleader who is like 'should i beat him or should i be like oh thaaaaank youuuuuu' xD}

Larkmark smiled slightly at her response, and through her eyes he could see that slight amount of uncertainty that leaked. But to keep her on a smooth roll, he decided not to mention it and accept her response. He was flirtatious, not persistent. As she stood up to go to the other side of the clearing up to two obvious loners, he decided to tag along, to meet her new friends. Why not? No trouble was it?

As he came up he saw Russel and Jitterpaw, and Obsidiansky. He sat next to the group and was silent, listening in and soaking in the conversation like a sponge. Whether or not Infernoaky acted like this from being a former deputy or from the resentment she had of her past wasn't easy for him to decide, but after a bit he concluded it was a mixture of both.

He already liked her despite her snappy, snarky attitude. She had a content, composed side that he assumed she hid, and she did it very well. She was a great deputy, and would have made for an even better leader, however as the days pass, and they turn into moons, she must have lost that fight she had.

As she asked Obsidiansky for help on training he decided to butt in. "I could help you? Let this fine warrior get rested." he said, his voice smooth as he shrugged. He was very intelligent and knew how to play his cards. perhaps with this he could get to know this deputy more, get under her shell and see what treasures lied beneath her beautiful pelt.

Indeed the tabby was pretty. He never lied when he flirted. She had a wonderful fiery pelt and beautiful eyes to match. She was strong, well built for WindClan, and she had the perfect look to shut anyone up. However not him. He had too many of those looks in his life.

"I can get you back in action. I've already trained an apprentice and they turned out pretty well." he said, turning his amber gaze to her.

Last edited by monfang; April 26th, 2017 at 08:11 AM.
Old April 26th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:

He didn't think. He couldn't think. Everything was a blur to him, everything was... so confusing. Mixed up. There wasn't a right feeling in the world at this point in time. Why did he feel so depressed and hopeless? Like he was losing his best friend. Was he losing her? Was she going to... walk away? Walk away and leave him, forget about him, pretend that he hadn't existed? Surely not. There was more maturity in their friendship then that, at least he hoped so. Otherwise it truly would be hopeless. And the tom swallowed lightly, struggling to force a smile throughout his pathetic feelings.

She still looked scared. There was a scent of fear coming off of her, and he wanted to wash it away... do something, anything to get rid of it, but he knew he couldn't. Whatever he did, it would be wrong. It would only scare her more. And then she would be terrified. She would never trust him. Oh Moonpaw... his eyes softened, but there was a sadness in them that he knew would stay there for a while. If his best friend didn't trust him, what was he supposed to do?

Go back to Bronzepaw? No-- she would be angry. And, she would think that he was pathetic. They both would. He couldn't just change his mind. He did like Bronzepaw, that much was obvious, but not in that way. And... he didn't love her. She wasn't his sun, moon and sky. She wasn't his oxygen. His... life support. She wasn't the cat he had cried over, cried with, laughed with, and spent many a sleepless night with. She wasn't the cat that had been there moons before. How long had it been? Five moons. Was that right?... he thought so.

Surely he wasn't losing how long it had been along with everything else. Surely he wasn't losing every cherished thought and memory of his close friend. Every memory of the one and only cat who would remain close to him until he knew that it was time to let her go. Was it time to let her go? Was this his cue? His time to show her that he cared by letting her go, by forgetting... what he wanted to believe was just some crush? She was scared. She feared something. What was it? What could she be fearing that he wanted to fix?

But, even she didn't know. And that scared Couragepaw. Really and truly scared him. What if he was going to lose her, right before his eyes? Wake up. Get up. I'm dreaming, get up, WAKE UP!!!! He wanted to yowl. He wanted to nudge her until they both woke up, nightmares forgotten and ready to face the world head on. As he had always been before. He'd always been ready to face the world head on. To attack it, to get ready to fight for what he knew was right. Meaning Moonpaw. She was his moon. His moon. Sun. Sky. Oxygen. Everything he saw around him.

It all meant nothing... nothing without the she cat that he had first come to think of as a sister, and now much more. Was he wrong? Was he being stupid? Of course he wasn't. Love was a choice. He was choosing to love her, wasn't he? There was no way he'd been forced into this. Some cats thought it came upon them so suddenly they didn't have a choice. But, there was always a choice. True love? He was continuing this. A broken heart would come as a result of telling her what he was planning to, but... if it meant she would be happy, then so be it.

If it meant that she would live? That she would be able to survive? Then, he would do it. He would always do anything for her. Now and forever. Even if he did push her away, even if he did decide that it was best for both of them to leave. To go. To save Moonpaw more confusion and fear, and to save him a broken heart in the end. But how could he? After what she had said? What, was he supposed to tell her 'okay cool, now I should go?' He opened his maw to speak and closed it just as quickly. No words would leave it and he knew this.

He knew this all too well. Perhaps that was why he then looked down at the ground. It'd been a while since he had last cried... their first conversation, their fight, had been the previous time. That felt like ages ago. Like they had been three moons old. He wanted to go back to the day on the hill. That day had been his favorite. The moment when he had been the closest, when he had been all too uncomfortable and she had too. Before he had gotten confident and they had... argued. Fought. Whatever word might be used for it, it wasn't good. Whatever had happened, he knew that it was the end.

The end of what exactly? Well, perhaps their friendship. He couldn't go on like this. Every time he looked at her, it reminded him of pain and destruction. And then he felt her press up against him. After he had pulled away. He had left, but she? She had returned. Come back to him even when he had thought pushing her away was what was best. He'd been ready to walk away. She had fixed that. He couldn't leave now, and... he knew it. Gently, he touched his nose to her ear. "It's going to be okay." Couragepaw told her in the gentlest voice possible.

"I promise you, I'm going to help you through... whatever's going on."

And he really meant it. Whatever was going on he would be by her side, trying to fight off the demons that were plaguing her. Something had to be wrong. Something must be wrong. This wasn't the cheerful, dandelion-fluff kit that he had met in the nursery. This wasn't the friend that he had tackled so many times before, a smile on his face and lighting up her features every time. This wasn't the Moonpaw that he had known on the hill, when they were both so confused. This was a whole new Moonpaw. And, one that he needed to help. He needed to save her. And he would. He would always protect her.

Always.
Was this a mistake? Touching him again? He had pulled away from her and maybe that was supposed to be the end of this, of all of this. Maybe she was supposed to have run away and maybe all she was doing now was making him be forced to stand there and not pull away from her simply because she had not moved when he had pressed against her. He would do something like that, always being kind and caring, making everyone smile.
Those could have just been her Rose tinted glasses though.
Nothing he could do could be wholly wrong, not to her at least. His words had scared it but they would have come at some point.

Her eyes closed as tightly as the cream colored feline could close them, she wanted to wake up. Skip this whole thing and just love him again.
Lose whatever weirdness was going on.

Standing there, facie buried in his familiar fur, hiding from the world in everything that was her world.
But he hadn't pulled away. Not yet anyways.

Moonpaw startled at the sudden cold object pressed against her ear, jumping lightly and setting her heart racing slightly more than it already had been as she realized that it was in fact Couragepaw's nose, his breath moving the fur along her neck each time he exhaled, warm and scented like him.
'It's going to be okay'
She wanted it to be okay. Not in the future, but right now. It was becoming slightly more okay though, each time she breathed into his fur and each time he breathed against her.
She wasn't in danger, simply scared, not quite sure how much to trust him or how much she was capable of trusting him at the moment.
But she'd already given him all of the trust she had, needing him to be okay with all of this as much as she needed to be okay with it herself.

'I'm going to help you get through whatever's going on'

But what is going on? She didn't know what to do, how to act or what to think or say. But what really was going on?
All of her actions — the things that had fully changed her — had been sadness. She had believed to have lost the tom she loved more than anything else in the world and she couldn't bear that.
She had needed him, and now that they were here — together — pressed against one another and neither acting hostile anymore — she was no longer afraid of that.
She could lose him again or he could change his mind at any moment and leave her here and then she would never trust him or change back.

The fear of having lost someone so dear — even for a short while — had matured her though. She had known what it was to truly be unhappy and she didn't want to know that ever again, but it had shown her a side of the world that she had never wanted to comprehend before.

A life without Couragepaw.

This is what had made her act so strangely. So darkened and as lost as she had lost him.
But he was back, and just by standing here, being with her and letting his familiar scent envelope her she had begun — very slightly — to realize what was wrong and that all she had needed was him back.

"You already are." She murmured, half afraid he may not hear her but not wanting to break the peace that this moment brought, even if she was standing rigidly beside him with her heart attempting to break through her ribs.
It was a better feeling to feel like this than to feel empty and lost from the tom she had grown up with.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old April 26th, 2017, 01:50 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Then how about we add ourselves in? Of course a plan like this could take...moons, seasons even of planning...and the sun has to be warm enough and the dens must be dry enough..." She explained, a plan unfolding that would be so great, it could make or break the clans. "How we do that ourselves...just us two alone will take longer...we need help. Like from the syndicate maybe?" ShinePaw raised an eyebrow waiting for Phantompaw's approval. "Or of course we could start now by gaining the rest of the clans' trust, making them think that we are just building up the camp walls to keep out the cold and intruders when in reality...we are just making one large camp of firewood...only to burn it down like a twoleg bonfire..." There was a glow in her eyes that was so bright it almost reflected the fire she was describing. Am I getting too carried away? Maybe I should talk to some cat about this...maybe StormTail or Gleamkit...they can help get me out of this dark and murdery situation... For a moment the grey apprentice was sure she could get out of this easily but then another thought washed over her but would I-Could I-really betray my...closest friend?
Phantompaw shook her head, her eyes slightly widened. She didn't really want to burn WindClan to the ground. There was no reason for it, and it wasn't for any great cause. Shifting, she looked around, unsure of how to respond to that. “I don't really want to burn down WindClan. I'd rather do something more . . . subtle I guess.” she said, closing her eyes and digging her claws into the moss underpaw. “Oh, yeah sure. Let's go down there and ask them to burn or Clan to the ground, huh? Maybe they'll decide to have us burn with it. Not the Syndicate.” she said, speaking in a very sarcastic tone, her fur bristling. Sometimes, her best friend could be such a mouse-brain. She saw something like fear in her friend's eyes and shifted,
wondering what was running through Shinepaw's head at the moment.
Old April 26th, 2017, 04:17 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Surgestorm padded aimlessly for a moment, not exactly sure where or why he was here. [I]Maybe I died in my sleep..?[/] The thought made him laugh dryly. That would be too perfect of timing. He twitched his ears when he heard muffled voices and padded toward the sound, not exactly sure who was speaking quite yet. Both voices sounded kind of familiar, but he wasn't going to be sure until he saw. He paused at the bend of the small trail he was waling along, taking a deep breath before actually turning the corner and looking. He knew from experience that you should prepare yourself before diving into whatever or who StarClan handed out for you to see or talk to.

"I'm ready for my new life, with you."

Those were the words he heard when the ebony tom turned the corner, letting his eyes focus agaisnt the sudden burst of light as he entered what looked like a field. A new StarClan cat...? He wondered, still not quite recognizing the cat from their voice. However, his eyes were instantly drawn to her, used to always looking out for the moonlight color pelt of his niece. At first, his thoughts didn't register what she had said, and he didn't question why exactly his niece was even in StarClan in the first place; he was just so happy to actually see her. He went to her as quickly as his could, barely noticing her mother standing just a few tail lengths away. The medicine cat pressed his nose to hers, almost bashing their heads together on accident in his excitement. "Moonpaw!!" He gasped, yellow eyes searching hers for a moment. "I'm so happy to see you!" The sight of her looking perfectly okay made what happened seem almost like a bad dream. Deep down, however, he knew that wasn't true.

He looked at Birdflight for a moment, instantly recognizing her as his brother's mate. For a moment, he was actually glad to see her. Then two beats passed, and he suddenly remembered and realized where they were and what Moonpaw had just said. "What...?" His yellow orbs turned back to Moonpaw in confusion. "What are you doing here?" His heart dropped into his stomach, nausea making his stomach turn uncomfortably.

The tom stared on with a confused expression, looking at Birdflight and then Moonpaw once again. "I swear I was awake only a few moments ago. You were alive, I swear it!" Tears welled up at the corner of his eyes, threatening to spill over. She couldn't be dead, she just couldn't. He couldn't wrap his head around even the possibility and now, here she was, standing among the stars.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 26th, 2017, 04:59 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Today was going to be a good day- she knew that, for sure. Brindlestorm had just received her warrior name, and she was sure that she was going to spend her moons as a warrior different than as an apprentice- she wasn't going to be stuck in the shadow of her father any longer. She was Singenight's daughter, but that didn't mean she had to like him, or that she had to act like him as well. Entering the clearing with happiness almost spread across her face, she stood confidently against the crowds of cats passing by, her tan- and black spotted pelt ripping in the breezes which gave her clan it's name. She could never leave this place for somewhere like the Dusk Syndicate, and though she was away from most of her kin these days, she wasn't away from her true home. Her clan was what truly laid in her heart, and she was loyal to it and the cats who resided within.

Gazing around at the crowded clearing, she knew herself under a brand-new name- something that changed her entire perspective on the camp. She was a warrior now, a cat who commanded respect and attention. Brindlestorm was somebody new now, a cat who wouldn't be pushed around by other cats who thought she was weak. She was strong now, and brave, and independent. She would be powerful, and beautiful, and amazing just the way she was.
@turtle

For Sunberry it was one of most exciting day of his life, more than becoming an apprentice so many moons back. Today was the day he was given a warrior name all his work was put forward to this moment and now he can officially say that he was a warrior. A true member of his clan, with this new status he decided that he wanted to prove to himself that he can indeed do good deeds for others and just generally be there every step of the way. Puffing out the fur on his chest he let his gaze wonder the surrounding area for someone to talk too. That’s when his gaze landed on the molly on the other side of the clearing. Perking his ears he slowly crept forward placing his paws down with ease. His tail swished from side to side hanging high with pride. A smile crept on his face as he completed the space between the two. “Hello there!” he chirped softly as he tilted his head to the side. He was sure that this molly was also a brand new warrior as well. What was it…. Brindlestorm? It must be that what else could it be well anyways its worth the try of seeing if he was indeed correct with that. “Brindlestorm right?” He asked with a tilt of his head as he let his gaze wonder the molly’s features. She seemed like a real sweet cat. He simply hoped she was willing to hear himself out. Maybe a chance to become friends? Whatever may happened all he could really be is hopeful. Situating himself in a more comfortable position he looked up at the clear blue skies his fur fluffed out in the gentle breeze of the early spring day. This was one of his most favorite seasons the transition from winter to the harsh heat of summer the noticeable rebirth of the plants that died. It was certainly a sight to see and he rather enjoyed it a lot. Letting out a faint purr he closed his eyes slightly letting natures surrounding seep into his bones as he waited for her to correct him if needed.