by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:21 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:21 PM

Old September 18th, 2023, 10:11 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Mushroomkit
Mushroomkit let out a squeal, well, his mouth and eyes looked like he was, but no sound came out. The kit dashed to Jaggedface, rubbing his face on her legs. Mushroomkit looked up at the she-cat, adoration and love shining in his eyes.
She purred at him, leaning down and nuzzling him. “Hey, do you want to learn something?” she asked, narrowing her eyes excitedly
Old September 18th, 2023, 11:19 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
She purred at him, leaning down and nuzzling him. “Hey, do you want to learn something?” she asked, narrowing her eyes excitedly

Mushroomkit
Mushroomkit nodded, jumping to his feet. He ran in circles around pretty cat, excited for what she had to say. (Short post. I’m at school)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 18th, 2023, 06:43 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Mushroomkit
Mushroomkit nodded, jumping to his feet. He ran in circles around pretty cat, excited for what she had to say. (Short post. I’m at school)
She laughed. “I’ll take that as a yes!” she purred. She walked over to a secluded area. “Okay, so, I’ll be teaching you how to do a hunter’s crouch.” she said
Old September 19th, 2023, 05:03 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
She laughed. “I’ll take that as a yes!” she purred. She walked over to a secluded area. “Okay, so, I’ll be teaching you how to do a hunter’s crouch.” she said
Mushroomkit
Mushroomkit followed eagerly, his tail lashing. He sat down and listened to pretty cat, not knowing what a crouch is, but he wanted to make her happy. He looked up and nodded to the she-cat

(I'm so sorry for the late post.)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 21st, 2023, 12:56 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Swiftkit groomed his messy fur.

(Activity post - closed)

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking . A L O N E . . . T I M E . for an overly long time

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]
Old September 21st, 2023, 05:19 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Poppykit latched onto her father’s leg, paws carefully wrapping around it as she pulled herself up against his fur. Her whole body tickled as a little purr of her own matched his louder one, the brittle kitten giggling at the funny feeling. A warm feeling brushed over her head, and little Poppykit looked up with amazement at her pap, smile wide as ever.

Attention-grabbing as ever, she refused to let go of his leg even when a cushiony and fluffy tail came to envelop her. In fact, it only encouraged her to nuzzle further up against her father, body stabilized by holding on to him.
“Hmhm, Pap!”
She laughed, rubbing her face up against his leg after he spoke, squeezing it harder as though she’d never let go (yes, even when he took her scruff; She stubbornly held on!) But after minutes of hanging on, her tiny little tummy gave a little rumble. For after a long night’s rest, she was hungry.

Finally, the kitten allowed herself to be picked, flying through the air for a brief moment as her voice went:
“Weeeeeee!”
She laughed and batted around with her paws until Eveningdance set her down by the squirrel, Poppykit promptly falling to her side. But as always she got up with a shake of her head, legs barely cooperating as they criss-crossed when she finally did stand, though remained wonky.

Ultimately, unable to take even a step, she fell again. Huff, went the kit, and blew raspberry into the air. One leg at a time, first her left front leg, then her right front leg, then her back legs one by one, she managed to push herself back up and stand – and although her legs formed a strange and wide V-shape even as she stood, she was stable! Stable enough to lean down and carefully inspect the food that had been brought.

After sniffing the strange scent for a bit, she turned her father’s way.
“What this?”
She inquired with a tilt of her head. But seeing Fawnkit eat it, it made her little tummy grumble even more! It must be safe, then! Leaning down, after several minutes, she took a tentative bite and – oh! OH!! It tasted good! Her eyes lit up, excitedly looking pap’s way before taking another bite from the plump squirrel, and another and another until she felt satisfied.

“Pap! Mumzie! Look! Poppy ate! Big cat! Food!”
Poppykit happily jumped up and down until her legs gave way and she fell with a laugh. Amused, the little kitten turned pap’s way again, smile bright.
“Pap carry Poppy?”

[ @silverwynds @Ladiebugg ]

Old September 22nd, 2023, 07:38 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢
Strikekit - He/Him
His eyes slowly opened as he woke up; startled by the light a bit with the fact that he just woke up before everything returns to normal, which he was glad with. The tabby slowly got up, stretching his limbs before going to a sitting position. He looked around the nursery, kits, queens, nothing out of the ordinary that he can catch. Strikekit stood up, shaking his pelt and getting rid of anything that might have been on his fur; can't have that. He was a cat that cares about his appearance though he was sure that he won't have it get in the way of future training when he's an apprentice.

He moved his legs, moving towards the nursery's entrance. The sky was clear, with no clouds bothering the sun's beams of light that shines in the day time. Just how he liked it to be. But he didn't leave the nursery yet, he wanted to go check around the place. The kit had a smug-like expression on his face ; an expression he seems to almost always has on his face for some reason. Well..he is, infact, quite the confident little tom though.
As he looked around the nursery he realized that wow, kits can be weird sometimes. How had he never noticed this before..? Was it because he's a kit? He just silently sighed and moved on as his smug smile slowly fades into a not really that noticable grimace.

Well, it was enough walking around the place he knows alot about already considering he was literally born here in this place and why not enjoy sometime in the clearing or something? That'll be great to do.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old September 22nd, 2023, 06:17 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

v-Cracklekit-v
(?/100)
|Beefed Up Tier 1: Inactive | Just A Scratch |

╭─────────╮
Dreams of terrorizing others graced his vision.
Ahhhhh... This was the good stuff! While naps in itself was wonderful, dreaming about crushing the weak was even better! Giving a small, and satisfied sniff, Crackles shifted in his sleep and continued his adventures. Yup... Nothing better than this!

But as much as he wanted this to last... It didn't. A terribly annoying voice tore through his mentality, and he came crashing into reality. Feeling like he had just falled out of a tree, Cracklekit awoke in a panic. Heartbeat booming in his ribcage, he coughed a couple times while he looked around in bewilderment. WHAT? WHAT WAS HAPPENING!? Panicked eyes flashing around in the half light, he felt them lock onto a familiar pelt.... Leafpaw.... Expression immediately changing into one of hate, he finally grasped at the words that had awoken him. Growling darkly, his shoulder muscles tensed as he attempted to keep from jumping at the molly.

Seething, he peeled his lips back into a sneer. "You!.... What do YOU want!" he drawled. Tail lashing, he felt his black talons scrape across his dingy bedding as he sized her up. She looked weak... He could totally take her down. And it would give him something to do... "Leave me in peace you, vermin! Leave the area before I rip all four of your legs OFF!" he wasn't playing, and he hoped she knew that. He was already pissed off... And this little stunt was NOT helping.

( this totally didn't take forever to respond too... :sweats: )
╰─────────╯

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She had to go and stifle her laughing since she didn't want to wake up anyone else in the den. She only planned on waking up the resident troublemaker in the clan, and it was a success. Which was a good one; judging by his reaction, he must have had a nice dream. That sucks for him, she wanted something to do briefly, and she was getting entertainment for it. The only guess she could take about what he could be dreaming was him getting his ass kicked if only it would happen in real life. "To make your time stuck in this den feel like hell" she answered. However, part of her wanted to see if he had traumatized any of the kits yet or if they had tried to bury him. There were a lot of kits in the clan at the moment, some of them had to be chaotic enough to do something. "I think I'd like to stay here for a bit also think you won't do anything unless you want to risk getting in even more trouble!" she tilted her head a little smug about all this.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old September 23rd, 2023, 10:19 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Mushroomkit
Mushroomkit followed eagerly, his tail lashing. He sat down and listened to pretty cat, not knowing what a crouch is, but he wanted to make her happy. He looked up and nodded to the she-cat

(I'm so sorry for the late post.)
She purred and lowered herself down into a hunting crouch, stalking around the nursery before she raised herself up, in a sitting position. ”like that.” she said
Old September 23rd, 2023, 10:54 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
She purred and lowered herself down into a hunting crouch, stalking around the nursery before she raised herself up, in a sitting position. ”like that.” she said
Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit instantly mimicked pretty cat, his tail lashing slightly as he finished his stalk and sat next to her. (I cannot keep making characters this cute)

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 23rd, 2023 at 12:22 PM.