Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
no more weeping, no more...
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 02:12 PM
Rummy [Goldfish Love...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 02:11 PM
Atari Patrols
by Rowan
Last post by Blaaze
Today 02:11 PM
all that was left was a...
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:04 PM

Old December 7th, 2023, 11:33 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

*-Sunpaw-*
8/100
she/her || 7moons || no purrks
ginger molly with a rosette pattern and green eyes

Following grumpily behind Redhawk, Sunpaw spat her puny, frostbitten bunch of marigold at the medicine cat's feet. "There," she grumbled, not waiting for a response before she turned tail and left, slinking back toward the apprentice's den.
[ +2 marigold ]

[ @Omari // @birdie // @Ladiebugg ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old December 12th, 2023, 03:11 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Skittering back into camp and checking to make sure that her patrolmates still followed, Mistheart quickly scrambled over to Drizzlecloud before placing her three icky tasting stalks of ragweed at her feet and swiping her tongue in and out a few times to get the strong taste out of her mouth.

"It's uh... it's not much, but I managed to find some of what I think(???) is ragweed and the others grabbed some cobwebs."

Giving the medicine cat a crooked smile, the small grey warrior was quick to shuffle backwards and gesture her patrolmates forwards to drop off their finds before scampering over to the small trickling stream that ran through the clearing to drink some water and hopefully clear out the last of that icky strong taste.

[ @Omari @coldwind @Leafy ]

Old December 12th, 2023, 04:16 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Leafpaw followed after Mistheart carrying her wad of cobwebs on a stick as they came to stand in front of Drizzlecloud. The apprentice copied the warrior and moved forward to place the stick next to the ragweed. She eyed the other run-off to drink water, thank god she didn't find that herb she would have vomited if she had to deal with the taste.

[ + 4 cobwebs ]

@Jayvines @coldwind @Omari
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old December 14th, 2023, 04:16 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

[Drizzlecloud has called for herb patrols, and if you’ve been mentioned, you’ve been placed on one of them! If you do not wish to be put on a patrol, please vm me and request to be replaced within three days of the patrols being organized. (If you want to be replaced, let me know before December 17th.)

These patrols will be due by December 24th at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, please let me know before then, however, you may ask for an extension up to three days after the due date (December 27th). If this is done, you may still be subject to very minor punishment (such as a scolding, as well as Drizzlecloud’s disappointment!).

Lack of communication whatsoever will result in a moderate punishment. Communication after the due date will result in a minor punishment. Communicating that you are not able to finish the patrol on time/asking for an extension will result in no punishments.

When it comes to replies, bumping someone after 48 hours with no response is acceptable, but after 72 hours you may skip their turn.

Patrol leaders, please remember to add your patrols to the patrol menu! If you do not know how, let me know, and I can add it for you.]

The herb storage was getting to be pretty bare. She and Springpaw had to clear out some of the older herbs recently, leaving them with… Well, not much, if she was being completely honest. Desperate times call for desperate measures, it seems. “Thunderclan, gather up! I’m sending out herb patrols!”

Patrol One: Borage and Sticks
[Mandatory Prompt: Let’s make sure that these really are borage flowers… Ach–yup, bitter! ]

“First up, Fernwillow [ @Micanomancy ]? I want you to lead a patrol out to Smallpines. Take Redhawk [ @birdie ] and Daylightpaw [ @Ladiebugg ] with you.” She flicked her tail towards the duo that she named, picking out their pelts among their clanmates before she continued. “I want you to look for borage–and some thick sticks, if you can find any. Borage is a blue-purple coloured flower, usually it has five petals, and they’re a bit pointy at the ends. The leaves on it’s stem are soft, and usually a darker kind of green… They taste bitter, if you wanna give ‘em a nibble to make sure that it’s right.”

For a moment, she paused before she continued. “Keep away from the border itself, if you can. Don’t want to cause any trouble. You should be able to find the borage on our side of the border, anyway, in the forested area.”

Patrol Two: Poppies and Yarrow
[Optional Prompt: While you’re walking, a gust of wind sends the remains of a few dead leaves raining down above your patrol. ]

“Batheart [ @leopardJiNgLe! ], you’ll be accompanying Cherrypaw [ @peppermintbubble. ] and I within our general territory.” It would be an easy patrol, or at least she sure hoped so. It would be easy for her to identify the herbs that she wanted to get on this patrol, so at the very least that would make the patrol easier for her patrolmates. “We’ll be looking for poppy flowers and yarrow. Poppies have red petals with small black seeds–many, many little black seeds. Yarrow is also a type of flower, they grow in these clusters.. Their petals are small, usually white or yellow. We’ll be able to find both of them out and about in the forest, hopefully.”

Drizzlecloud gave a simple nod and a smile, hoping that the two cats that she had called on would make an appearance before she began to call for the last patrol.

Patrol Three: Marigold and Lavender
[Optional Prompt: Careful not to slip and fall into the cold water while you’re searching for these herbs! You don’t want to catch a cold, do you? ]

“Fallenheart [ @Sunii ], I’d like for you to lead a patrol as well. I’ll be sending Wildtwist [ @Bean_The_Transformer ] and Fleckpaw [ @Barnaby ] with you.” There was a pause between her sentences before she continued, hoping that she had their attention now. “You three will be going to Cattail Pond in search of marigold and lavender. Marigold is a flower that is usually yellow–orange, sometimes. Many, many petals–a full head of petals! You should find it near the water. Lavender, on the other hand, grows as a little purple sprig. The scent of these herbs are delightful and relaxing, so give them a good smell just to be sure! You should be able to find them sprouting from the dirt– or sand, what have you, by the water’s edge.”

Drizzlecloud dipped her head to the patrol. “Safe travels, do be careful while you’re out, please.”

[Patrol leaders, make sure to report back to Drizzlecloud once the patrol is done! .]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old December 14th, 2023, 04:29 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Cherry looked nervous but nodded*

@leopardJiNgLe! @Omari

(I have not been feeling the greatest, so I may have to drop Cherry out late or something, I'm sorry if I have to do that)
Old December 14th, 2023, 04:45 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw smiled, flicking her tail. Another patrol!

@Micanomancy @birdie (God three patrols together in a row?)
Old December 14th, 2023, 07:38 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Fallenheart quickly met up with her group.

``We should get going, it's already late morning `` she said.
@Bean_The_Transformer @Barnaby

(Heya! Just letting you guys know I will NOT be able to send in the patrol after the 21st due to the fact I will be on vacation, please have your cats roleplayed back from the patrol by then as I will not have my computer in which not be able to send any messages after that date. Thank you for understanding )

Ps:Why did that sound so formal lol

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old December 14th, 2023, 08:23 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

Fernwillow [she/her, warrior, 19 moons]
[Silver she-cat with tabby markings and light green eyes]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[Daylightpaw - @Ladiebugg ] [Redhawk - @birdie]
Fernwillow padded towards the clustered group, pride at being chosen to lead a patrol warming her bones. "Greetings you two! Are you ready to head out?"

[I know!! We're just too cool like that :3]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
Old December 14th, 2023, 08:27 PM
waves

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
Trotting back into camp and depositing her crow on the fresh-kill pile, and indicating for Daylightpaw to do the same, Redhawk spotted Spiderthroat nearby and padded over with a wider grin than she'd left with. "H-Hiya Spiderthroat!" Oh. That was too cheerful, wasn't it? Pulling her ears back sheepishly and glancing at her paws in embarrassment before looking back at the deputy, she continued, "the hunting patrol w-went really well. Daylightpaw c-caught a mouse! She's g-got a good start t-to the hunter's crouch I s-showed her; she's gonna b-be a fine warrior in n-no time." Pride seeped into her tone as she spoke of the young apprentice. "I caught a crow, too! F-Feathernose said she was g-going to check out some...bbb-burrows? But I didn't s-see her anywhere w-when it was time to h-head back, so I'm n-not sure where she went." And that was that. Redhawk grinned to signify the end of her report, lingering incase there was anything else that was needed of her.

[ @Starfall ]

!! check out riverclan's landmark competition !!
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
going through it right now - expect delayed replies. only responding to hr-related pm/vm's
Old December 14th, 2023, 08:33 PM
waves

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Fernwillow [she/her, warrior, 19 moons]
[Silver she-cat with tabby markings and light green eyes]
[Daylightpaw - @Ladiebugg ] [Redhawk - @birdie]
Fernwillow padded towards the clustered group, pride at being chosen to lead a patrol warming her bones. "Greetings you two! Are you ready to head out?"

[I know!! We're just too cool like that :3]

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
This was her... third patrol since being back? Redhawk honestly didn't mind because she finally felt like she was being some use to her Clan - like she didn't have to linger in the shadows anymore. Plus her paw had practically healed already, the mild sprain gone without her even having noticed. Trotting over now she offered a large grin once she saw Daylightpaw.

"H-Hello again!" she purred to the apprentice, excited to be patrolling with her once more. Green eyes shifting to a warrior she didn't know too well, Redhawk dipped her head in greeting. "Nice to m-meet you, Fernw-willow! I'm Redhawk." It was a habit introducing herself since she had been missing for some time. Paws shifted underneath her in excitement as she readied herself to head out on the herb patrol.

[ patrol buddies!! ]

!! check out riverclan's landmark competition !!
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
going through it right now - expect delayed replies. only responding to hr-related pm/vm's