Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:11 PM
[P] Eternal Darkness -...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:09 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:08 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 06:06 PM

Old May 14th, 2023, 10:04 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Windswept Plains

haste

Glancing down at the scrap beneath her paws, the tortoiseshell looked back up swiftly to stare the other adult dead in the eyes, unbothered by any hungry or cold whimpers from the kit at her paws. Quirking an eyebrow at the other cat's words, she felt a small chuckle bubble in her throat, an emotionless rumble in her chest. She wanted her mate back and her daughter dead. That was her deepest wish, but if she couldn't have that...

"You will bring me one piece of prey a day for two moons. You miss a day, and I will cast this little rodent out faster than you could blink. And... if you have time and can get your paws on my nasty little brat of a daughter in WindClan, that would be a nice bonus." Then, the second this cats gave a sign that they would do as she requested, the pregnant molly was turning away, picking up the kitten by the scruff, hollow eyes surveying the undergrowth, ready to head home if this cat had nothing else to say.

// @Estelle

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 15th, 2023, 01:54 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

What a fool, such idle requests. She could have gotten anything - power, strength, intelligence, status - yet what she chose, was prey? Well, it worked out for them. It smiled, nodding its head slowly. The cat had agreed, finally. It didn't know what this cat was on about as daughter in some clan, they didn't care. All they cared about was that their mission was completed... Almost. All that was left, was to fulfil this feline's wish, and they were finally done. With a bright smile and a head held high, they uttered their last words before disappearing into the darkness:
"Deal."

The child, the darling child, hardly knew what was going on. One moment in the cold damp grass, trying to get warm, the next roughly swooped up by an even colder and more bitter feline. Left, right, left, right, they swung again, growing more and more tired by the second until their eyes drew close, headed off into the unknown. The last thing they were aware off, was a pair of gleaming eyes watching them leave from the darkest corner.

[ @jupiter ]

Old June 16th, 2023, 02:00 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Darkest Night, a Tribe cat, wanders here.
Old June 16th, 2023, 02:24 PM
ashfur appreciator

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused

Bramble crept forward. “Hm?” He murmured. “What’s going on here?”
Old June 16th, 2023, 03:01 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Night wanders out.
Old June 19th, 2023, 01:18 PM
Resident Evil Fan

Bump Policy: bump after 10 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Leon

Leon wandered into the clearing, his dark blue gaze shimmering in the night. His paws ached from the long, treacherous journey he'd made from his home, and the shock collar on his neck began digging into his fur, making him wince. He'd hoped to find somebody--or something to keep him company here. It was lonely, and he'd been wandering for days. Flexing his muscles, he lay down, resting his head on his paws and gazing at the moon. Leon knew that if he rested for too long, he could risk endangerment--there were hawks and he could smell the acrid tang of monsters and rogues. Flicking his silky tassel, his eyes darted from one jutting rock to another. But he was too exhausted to move.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 02:56 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Here Nathaniel was, on another herb patrol in an area he wasnt quite comfortable with. Yayyyy.... This area really gave the tom the heeby jeebies honestly it was just, unnatural. The area was wrong, yet another thing twolegs have ruined because no matter how nice some were others did things like this. But, it grew good herbs. So here he was. Again, yayyyyyy...

Sniffing around the tom skirted the thunderpath with the skills of one well used to them at this point weaving through the grass. They were looking for a herb in particular today, not one often used but shockingly useful. Eventually he found it too, stopping in front of a large leafy bush of comfrey with a grin. Time to get messy. It took ages, claws digging into dirt to get to the roots, cleaning them off with grass and plucking the occasional leaf from the plant. He was dirty when it was done, it was probably worth it to cut through a creek somewhere to clean off.

But hey, he's got comfrey now. That's a win and the ability to get out of here is a greater one. The tom left.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old August 12th, 2023, 03:52 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestream warily padded through the windswept plains she didn't usually wander away from Thunderclan territory but she just wanted to get away from everything and didn't care if she wasn't supposed too she could do what she wanted!

Dark blue gaze scanning the barren terrain so far she didn't spot anything or she was just to distracted to notice but it wasn't like she'd get attacked right?

Trotting quickly through the grasses the pretty she-cat stopped abruptly and sniffed the air before sitting down and curling her silky tail around her paws and started grooming her dark ginger and cream tabby pelt her back turned and unaware of anything.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 12th, 2023, 06:38 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Firestream warily padded through the windswept plains she didn't usually wander away from Thunderclan territory but she just wanted to get away from everything and didn't care if she wasn't supposed too she could do what she wanted!

Dark blue gaze scanning the barren terrain so far she didn't spot anything or she was just to distracted to notice but it wasn't like she'd get attacked right?

Trotting quickly through the grasses the pretty she-cat stopped abruptly and sniffed the air before sitting down and curling her silky tail around her paws and started grooming her dark ginger and cream tabby pelt her back turned and unaware of anything.

OPEN
Silk

A long-legged she-cat with grey fur and green eyes slowly stalked towards the clan cat. "Mind telling me why you're in my territory?" She said calmly to the other she-cat. "You smell like the woods. You smell...pure, not like a kittypet or the dangers of those who lerk in the shadows. Pure." Silk said, circling Firestream.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old August 13th, 2023, 06:18 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Silk

A long-legged she-cat with grey fur and green eyes slowly stalked towards the clan cat. "Mind telling me why you're in my territory?" She said calmly to the other she-cat. "You smell like the woods. You smell...pure, not like a kittypet or the dangers of those who lerk in the shadows. Pure." Silk said, circling Firestream.
Firestream flinched in surprise but narrowed her eyes in annoyance at the cats words "What in Starclan's name are you talking about! I smell normal unlike your lot! Speaking of which you can't have a territory your just a rouge" she snapped curtly before a growl came to her voice "And stop circling me I'm not prey!" the pretty she-cat hissed though her claws were not yet unsheathed she was angry though she was Firestream and she used insults more than claws.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^