by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:30 AM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old March 24th, 2024, 07:29 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
Ollie is still asleep <3
(Time skippidy maybe?)
(Yar) Eclipse somehow moves right next to him, touching him with his head still on Ollie, and is still sleeping? Idk

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 24th, 2024, 09:14 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
(Yar) Eclipse somehow moves right next to him, touching him with his head still on Ollie, and is still sleeping? Idk
A while later

>>Ollie<<

Its pretty dark out now, Olive is asleep, and Dagger isn't in the den, yet again. Ollie wakes up to a strange sound coming from outside, a mix between a cat yowling and insane laughing. he sits up, and sleepily pads outside, and stops in his tracks when he sees the source of the sounds..

Dagger is standing beside the body of a cat, it didn't seem strange until Ollie realized who's body it was.. Octavia, Ollie's other sister, was dead. Dagger was laughing like a maniac above the body, Ollie didn't dare make a sound. his ears pinned and sniffed the air, a scent of fear still lingered in the air. Dagger suddenly turned his attention to Ollie. "Well, Well. If it isn't the little mouse. I thought you'd notice first." Dagger smirked and took a step towards Ollie. Ollie attempted a hiss, but could only manage a squeak. "Aw, you scared mouse?" Dagger said, stepping a bit closer. Ollie stepped back, the fur on his spine raising. Dagger chuckled and unsheathed his claws, they had Octavia's blood and a bit of fur on them. Ollie seemed shocked and afraid, he stepped back into the den, crouching. Ollie looked to the sleeping Olive, and Eclipse and the rest. He couldn't risk them getting killed..but he couldn't handle Dagger on his own. Dagger stepped into the den and smirked, "Too scared to wake em', eh?" He said in a low voice. Ollie stuttered as he spoke, "I-I can w-wake th-them I-" He got cut off by Dagger grabbing him by the scruff and dragging him out of the den. Dagger chuckled as Ollie flailed and attempted to escape his grip, Dagger unsheathed his bloody claws and pinned Ollie to the ground, putting his claws by his neck.
Old March 26th, 2024, 09:17 AM

Quote:
A while later

>>Ollie<<

Its pretty dark out now, Olive is asleep, and Dagger isn't in the den, yet again. Ollie wakes up to a strange sound coming from outside, a mix between a cat yowling and insane laughing. he sits up, and sleepily pads outside, and stops in his tracks when he sees the source of the sounds..

Dagger is standing beside the body of a cat, it didn't seem strange until Ollie realized who's body it was.. Octavia, Ollie's other sister, was dead. Dagger was laughing like a maniac above the body, Ollie didn't dare make a sound. his ears pinned and sniffed the air, a scent of fear still lingered in the air. Dagger suddenly turned his attention to Ollie. "Well, Well. If it isn't the little mouse. I thought you'd notice first." Dagger smirked and took a step towards Ollie. Ollie attempted a hiss, but could only manage a squeak. "Aw, you scared mouse?" Dagger said, stepping a bit closer. Ollie stepped back, the fur on his spine raising. Dagger chuckled and unsheathed his claws, they had Octavia's blood and a bit of fur on them. Ollie seemed shocked and afraid, he stepped back into the den, crouching. Ollie looked to the sleeping Olive, and Eclipse and the rest. He couldn't risk them getting killed..but he couldn't handle Dagger on his own. Dagger stepped into the den and smirked, "Too scared to wake em', eh?" He said in a low voice. Ollie stuttered as he spoke, "I-I can w-wake th-them I-" He got cut off by Dagger grabbing him by the scruff and dragging him out of the den. Dagger chuckled as Ollie flailed and attempted to escape his grip, Dagger unsheathed his bloody claws and pinned Ollie to the ground, putting his claws by his neck.

Eclipse felt uncomfortable when his head hit the ground after Ollie got up. He starts to get worried, and he runs outside, seeing the bloody incident, he sprints to Dagger. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING DAGGER?!" he yowled, pushing Dagger away from Ollie, unsheathing his claws, about to attack Dagger.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 26th, 2024, 12:00 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays

Quote:

Eclipse felt uncomfortable when his head hit the ground after Ollie got up. He starts to get worried, and he runs outside, seeing the bloody incident, he sprints to Dagger. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING DAGGER?!" he yowled, pushing Dagger away from Ollie, unsheathing his claws, about to attack Dagger.
>>Ollie & Dagger<<

Ollie quickly stood up, and Dagger hissed, and said, "This isn't any of your concern." he growled.

Last edited by Shrew; March 26th, 2024 at 12:01 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 12:31 PM

Quote:
>>Ollie & Dagger<<

Ollie quickly stood up, and Dagger hissed, and said, "This isn't any of your concern." he growled.
"It is of my concern." Eclipse growled.

Old March 26th, 2024, 12:47 PM

Quote:
"It is of my concern." Eclipse growled.
>>Ollie & Dagger<<

Dagger scoffed, and pounced up a tree, his yellow eyes looked back a second, before he went off into the night.

Ollie still seemed a bit shook from the incident, though the fur on his back went down, he was still a bit frightened. Dagger did WHAT??? did he just try to KILL ME!? Oh STARCLAN! What in the clans' names JUST HAPPENED?!? he thought.
Old March 26th, 2024, 11:19 PM

Quote:
>>Ollie & Dagger<<

Dagger scoffed, and pounced up a tree, his yellow eyes looked back a second, before he went off into the night.

Ollie still seemed a bit shook from the incident, though the fur on his back went down, he was still a bit frightened. Dagger did WHAT??? did he just try to KILL ME!? Oh STARCLAN! What in the clans' names JUST HAPPENED?!? he thought.
"You alright?"

Old March 26th, 2024, 11:43 PM

Quote:
"You alright?"
>>Ollie<<

"..Yeah."
Old March 27th, 2024, 11:36 AM

Quote:
>>Ollie<<

"..Yeah."
"Come on... Let's get back..."

Old March 27th, 2024, 12:59 PM

Quote:
"Come on... Let's get back..."
>>Ollie<<

He nodded.