Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Go to first new post ✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:54 PM
Rosepaw finder
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:54 PM
Feeling Lost
Last post by Eidolon
Today 04:49 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 04:46 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 04:42 PM

Old November 10th, 2019, 09:38 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Raccontail shivered nervously. Did Lionstar just ask a newly made warrior to be his mate at a ceremony??? This is not the time for that in her opinion but she kept her mouth shut for the time being. At least she wasn't worried about all that lovey dovey stuff, too much to deal with. Instead she turned in on the two kits becoming apprentices, silently wondering if she would get an apprentice today. Oh would that brighten her mood!

@BILL

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 10th, 2019, 10:06 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Vixensong - now Skunkpaw, but refusing to use her new name, hissed up at Lionstar. "I will not use that disgrace of a name!" She spat angrily. "And I am not becoming an apprentice under the watchful eye of that rat-tailed idiot!" She glared at Lion and Frost, puffing out her fur. "I'll just leave! If that's better!" Fury radiated from Vixensong. And hell no was she using the name Skunkpaw! That was a disgrace!
"You are a disgrace, and the name Skunkpaw suits you well." After the stunt she pulled, Lionstar wasn't going to back down. She could accept her new role or leave, he didn't care. "If you leave, you can never return. You will be exiled as Skunkpaw and not only will RiverClan be permitted to exterminate you on sight, but I will inform the other Clans of your actions and have you barred from Clan life permanently. Choose your next course of action wisely, she-kit."

[ i will resume ceremonies once this has resolved ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; November 10th, 2019 at 10:07 AM.
Old November 10th, 2019, 10:19 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

@BILL.
Coastpaw stood by the streamstone, slightly distracted. He knew what was coming, but wasn't sure how to feel about it. The apprentice hadn't grown entirely close to Fallenstar in the short moons the previous leader had been mentoring him, but he still mourned losing him. He honestly tried not to think about it, not liking the sickening feeling in his stomach when thoughts drifted that way.
The apprentice let out a shaky breath, and pushed his uneasy feelings away - trying to enjoy this moment. He tuned back into the ceremonies as Lionstar moved onto making Fawnpaw into a warrior. At first, everything was going normally... and then it wasn't. His blue eyes widened as he watched the newly named Fawnsqueak's form disappear deeper into camp. Had he just turned down the Lionstar...? Coastpaw turned his attention to said other tom, mouth gaping the tiniest bit. Holy moly...
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.

Last edited by Zero; November 10th, 2019 at 10:21 AM.
Old November 10th, 2019, 10:33 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Venus @BILL. @Dipper

Well, if the leader's plan was to make Pigeonpaw feel like dirt, then he'd succeeded. She had not been the first apprentice ever to sneak out of camp, and she sure as hell would not be the last. She flinched as she listened to Lionstar hurl his careless verbal insults at her and Graypaw, and how he blamed her for the absence of her mentor. It wasn't her fault that Rainwhisper had abandoned her! The names he called them. She heaved a sigh, forcing herself to keep her mouth shut and not cause any more trouble. Speaking out against this impulsive cat would only make things worse. She looked around for her brother and gave him a sympathetic look when her eyes found him. She knew that one day she'd get in trouble for their adventures, but she never thought she would feel this personally attacked by their clan leader. His insults sounded like that of one of her young denmates, not of a cat who was supposed to be ruling over them.

Her self-pity ebbed away once she heard Lionstar addressing Fawnpaw. Fawnpaw is becoming a warrior? Already? He didn't seem that much older than Pigeonpaw, but Lionstar sure seemed to favor him. Still, she would be happy for him, and would be sure to congratulate him later.
"Fawnsqueak!" She chanted her friend's new name, forcing enthusiasm to the surface. She wouldn't let her own mopey-ness stifle the support she carried for her friend and denmate. Well, former denmate, now, she supposed. She stopped abruptly when she heard the leader continue.

Wait, what? In front of everyone? Did Lionstar really just do that? Her pelt flushed with second-hand anxiety for Fawnsqueak--she couldn't imagine being his his place right now, with all that focus on him, being singled out like that. She watched with slight fear and sympathy as the spotted warrior stuttered and disappeared from the clearing. She wanted to rush after him and ask if he was alright, but figured that more unwanted attention would not be the best thing for him right now. What intimidated her more now was the sudden shift in Lionstar's whole demeanor.

She took the opportunity in his pause to silently scoot over next to where her brother sat. She mouthed a quiet I'm so sorry to him before diverting her attention back to the Streamstone, where two excited little kits were receiving their new names. The den would be crowded even more, she supposed. But she was envious of the pure happy innocence that the kits displayed. Perhaps their childish attitudes would be a good relief from all the seriousness that seemed to be hanging heavily in the air.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 10th, 2019, 11:13 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"You are a disgrace, and the name Skunkpaw suits you well." After the stunt she pulled, Lionstar wasn't going to back down. She could accept her new role or leave, he didn't care. "If you leave, you can never return. You will be exiled as Skunkpaw and not only will RiverClan be permitted to exterminate you on sight, but I will inform the other Clans of your actions and have you barred from Clan life permanently. Choose your next course of action wisely, she-kit."

[ i will resume ceremonies once this has resolved ]
Vixensong snarled at Lionstar. "Fine! But I am and will always be Vixensong. Nothing you say or do in the light of your pathetic StarClan will change that!""

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old November 10th, 2019, 11:29 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You are Skunkpaw whether you like it or not. Your attitude won't get you any closer to regaining your previous status, Stinkpaw. Now quiet-- the adults are talking." @Nebby

Moving back to the kits, Lionstar took a second to examine them. After he had gotten rid of Skinpatch he had been interested in getting a new apprentice, a better one-- and that fluffy lump looked ideal. The other was too scrawny for his tastes.

"Bearkit [ @Venus] and Bugkit [ @xeno], you both have reached the age of six moons and are ready to be apprenticed. Bearkit, from this moment on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Bearpaw. I will be your mentor. Bugkit, from this moment on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Bugpaw. Roserose [ @Dust] will be your mentor. I trust he will pass on ..whateber skills he has to you."

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; November 10th, 2019 at 11:30 AM.
Old November 10th, 2019, 11:42 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

"Bearpaw! Beetlepaw!" Pigeonpaw called out the new apprentice's names, making sure to say Beetlepaw's name correctly. How careless of Lionstar to forget a kit's name on their biggest day! Her distaste for their leader only seemed to grow as he mis-named almost every cat in the clan. What kind of leader can't even be bothered to remember his subject's names?

------------

"Fawnsqueak! Bearpaw! Beeltepaw!" Eagleflight also piped up, chanting the names of the newly-promoted cats as they came up. He was here at the meeting, too, but he didn't have anything important to say or think. As usual. Cardboard man.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 10th, 2019, 11:44 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

"'Kay. I wake up to what now?" Shiverpaw muttered to himself, blinking slowly to rid himself of the haze that coated one's vision after a long nap, such as the downy tom had just had. And he just woke up, like he previously stated, but to..what in the actual hell was going on? So, it had started with a ceremony call it seemed, to what was cruel punishments and bickering like twoleg-kits, a warrior made, and an unreal love confession. Okay, things were a little [incredibly large amount] out of hand. And Shiverpaw had missed most of it, thank the gods. He didn't want to deal with the drama that had spun out of focus ever since Lionstorm, or star now (he would never get used to that name) had become leader. He wasn't the worst, he supposed, as he had heard of much worse leaders like this dude named Eternalstar once [odd name he had always thought], but he didn't seem to be exactly.. a good leader, per say-- more like a melodramatic mousebrain with a smartmouth who chose to disrespected his cats more than supporting them but that was only what Shiverpaw as a young tom had observed. You never know, there could be more than what met the eye, but Shiverpaw didn't feel like investing his time in trying to find that part of his leader. He rather would just ignore the leader's jabs and get on with his training; speaking of which he hadn't seen his mentor Jasperpelt [ @Lonestar23 ] in a while, and Shiverpaw probably should've looked for him sooner..

The lanky tom promised himself he would try to catch the older tom's eye later on, and for now just enjoy watching the kittens be apprenticed [that was, if Lionstar [ @BILL. ] didn't disrespect them too. And maybe he should check up on that new warrior, Fawnsqueak [ @Dipper ] was it? He seemed a bit ditzy after the leader's request, and understandably."Yeah, I wouldn't be feeling right either after being described like that.." Despite being deep in thought, he shook himself off and blandly cheered with the rest of the warriors around him.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; November 10th, 2019 at 11:47 AM.
Old November 10th, 2019, 11:57 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Where he had once been celebrating, Rosenose was now sitting completely still in his spot, eyes wide with surprise. An apprentice? THAT apprentice? The warrior scrunched up his nose, debating for a second whether or not he would even move. Maybe if he stayed still as stone.. no one would notice he was here... With a frustrated sigh, the pale gray warrior trotted up to the Streamstone, forcing a grin,

"Hello there, Beetlepaw." Rosenose cooed softly, though his voice was strained, staring at the... disheveled.. apprentice in front of him. You only have to touch noses.. You only have to touch noses. The tom seemed to repeat this thought to himself as he craned his neck forward. Whatever diseases this little kit.. er apprentice.. had, he did not want to contract them. Well.. he would be nice, as nice as he could. After all, he didn't want his apprentice to hate him!

@xeno

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; November 10th, 2019 at 11:57 AM.
Old November 10th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@BILL. @xeno

All these names made Bearkit chuckle with his sister, but he was getting antsy with all the interruptions. Just move on with it, already! The young tom squirmed anxiously beneath the Streamstone as Lionstar dealt with Skunkpaw. He looked as though he needed to pee...

When Lionstar finally continued, Bearpaw sat in sheer shock. The leader himself wants to train me?! Great StarClan! What an honor!! Trying his best to refrain hopping with joy, Bearpaw held his poise, drinking in the chanting of his new name, along with Beetlepaw. It was exactly how he imagined it, but better! "I won't let you down, Lionstar!" He mewed proudly, smiling brightly up at his new mentor.

Last edited by Doom; November 10th, 2019 at 12:26 PM.