Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 09:59 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Bean
Today 09:45 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:40 PM
In Comes the Storm-...
Last post by Fits
Today 09:26 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Undertaker
Today 09:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2023, 07:27 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: [ShC EVENT]Pockets Full of Posies

*Drippingpelt went to the fallen tree*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old July 26th, 2023, 09:10 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Oh well. At least he could rest his injuries. They were really starting to hurt again. Although... He didn't really get why he got disqualified.

Whiteheart held back a shrug (that would hurt if he did) then padded off.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old July 26th, 2023, 09:39 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Skybranch chose the green patch.
Old July 26th, 2023, 11:07 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Ravenkit •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes

Yes! She picked the right location! Ravenkit excitedly puffed out her little chest with pride as warmth rushed through her body. Glancing briefly towards the bramble barrier, she blew her tongue over towards the direction of the two felines that were disqualified. She would’ve said something, but luckily she held herself back from doing something so childish. She was six moons old, she should know better. Little ears peeking up, the mottled molly listened eagerly to what Elmshadow wanted them to do next, a wide grin forming amongst her lips. Okay, there was another range of four locations: the green patch, up the black oak tree, under the roots of the fallen tree, and on the fallen log. This was going to be tricky to pick, just as it was before. Choices, choices, choices. Humming softly, the mottled molly glanced from one place to another, excitedly tapping her paws as she began to b-line her way towards the green patch. Hopefully that was going to be the right location.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old July 26th, 2023, 01:01 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Cloverkit
ShadowClan | Kit | He/Him | 3 moons
Oh stars, it was a good thing he had followed Skybranch. Cloverkit smiled a little, thinking he was quite lucky as he watched Whiteheart and Leapmoon get disqualified. This little boost of confidence made him want to choose the next corner on his own.

What had Elmshadow said again? He had to choose between the green patch, the black oak tree, the fallen tree roots, and the fallen log. Cloverkit didn't know many herbs, besides cobwebs, sticks, and clover of course!

Wait, was clover an herb or just some useless plant? He didn't want to be useless! He may not be very brave or strong, but he could at least sniff out some herbs for their medicine cat. Now, which to choose...

Cloverkit looked over the black oak tree again, paw hovering over his mouth as he thought. Perhaps the tree was meant to throw them off? It would be too obvious to check the green patch, so maybe there was some super special herb hiding up in that tree. After he mulled over his decision some more, he decided to take the risk. Cloverkit walked over to the Black Oak Tree and waited.

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 26th, 2023, 05:31 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Oh dear, it seemed she'd been so caught up in her indecision and hesitance that she completely missed out on the first round -- and the next one had already started! A bit of warmth rose to the feline's cheeks in mild embarrassment, but she swallowed and pushed it aside promptly as she could. It was time to concentrate. With a constant eye on the kittens that scurried about the little clearing, Nightshiver tilted her head in momentary though (it didn't sound like she'd been disqualified yet, though no points had been gathered). The green patch sounded like it could grow herbs... If anything due to the word 'green'. Although she knew little about the actual plants, how they grew and their functionality, Nightshiver decided to join young Ravenkit at the green patch, offering the kitten a small smile (and if she should no longer participate, then she'd simply remain to keep looking over the kittens).

Old July 26th, 2023, 08:41 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive

Done looking around for herbs, Mousepaw turned around frantically. Oh... Oh no. It was happening again. This is how he'd lost Hazelkit. How he'd lost Shadowfur. They had been out of camp together, doing something fun. Until they weren't. Until the other had disappeared. Left him alone to his own devices. Where was Pip? Was... was Pip alright? Had he simply gone to another patch? Maybe he knew of a better place to get herbs, and the rounded ears apprentice had simply not been observant enough.

Yeah. Yeah. That was it. That was most definitely it. Pip wouldn't leave. Besides, Elmshadow didn't look worried. He would be worried if his son and apprentice suddenly vanished in the middle of a scavenger hunt, right? Well... maybe the son part didn't matter much to ShadowClan's medicine cat, but the apprentice part most definitely did. If his bigger self wasn't worried, there was no reason for him to freak out. Yet...

Attempting to calm the high pitched breathing that had gotten consistently more erratic, Mousepaw's tail lashed behind him with unease. To distract himself, he focused on his grandfather, eyes narrowing to remove the blur they'd taken on as he debated the new locations they were meant to gather herbs from. The burdock root still in his maw, he wrinkled his nose, settling for the fallen log. During his excursions through the swampy ShadowClan terrain, he'd sometimes seen plants growing on trees that had long since plummeted to their death, half submerged under the ground as they decayed. Serving as extra surface for plants to take over. It had always been a very pretty sight in his eyes, catching his attention whenever he came across one such fallen log. He was sure there would be plenty of herbs there.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 27th, 2023, 06:54 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starrypaw
One With The Warren & Kitty Softpaws Purrk

Beaming happily as she wasn't cast as 'out' for this round, Starrypaw squinted at the next four corners. She had to pick a destination, so what would it be? For the first time, Starrypaw found herself focusing enough to try and use her brain, instead of looking at her surroundings for friends or family. Eventually, she headed to the Fallen Log instead of trailing after Cloverkit like last time.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old July 28th, 2023, 07:23 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Hey, he was still in! Eggpaaw felt a bout of encouragement at this news that he had picked the right spot. Maybe this could be a fun thing after all. He sent the two excluded warriors from the bramble barrier a slightly sympathetic look, while at the same time glad it wasn't him. He cocked his ears as Elmshadow began listing the next locations. His eyes flickered to the Oak tree. That spot looked interesting... He found his paws carrying him toward it, then glanced about to see is anyone else had chosen this place as well. It seemed Cloverkit was already waiting there. He glanced down at him kindly, then turned to watch the rest of the cat go to their chosen places.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old July 28th, 2023, 01:03 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Event [#event]

**Elmshadow**

Once again, he waited for the sounds to slow from behind him before he picked out a "corner" at somewhat random and meowed, "All cats who are at the oak tree, you're disqualified."

He turned around, his eyes moving first to the black oak tree. He was pleased to see that the two had found possibly his favorite herb, but all the same, Cloverkit and Eggpaw were to be disqualified.

He looked over the other areas. The turnout had been very similar to the last, even with the disqualification of Whiteheart and Leapmoon. The two queens and Ravenkit had chosen the green patch, Shallowshock alone was among the tree roots, and Drippingpelt, Starrypaw, and Mousepaw chose the fallen log. It'd been a while since he'd chosen to collect mushrooms but it was an herb he could use nonetheless. Dogpaw, Lilypaw, Tawnykit, and Fireflykit again failed to choose a "corner", this round also included Ruekit though. Dogpaw and Lilypaw he had some faith in that the two would be okay whether they were hagning about or making their way back to camp, both were older apprentices that had been through some training, even if they weren't supposed to be moving through the territory alone. Tawnykit and Fireflykit however, if they weren't here they'd better have not even left camp. He put the matter off for another time as he moved onto the next round. "The next four places will be under that lone pine tree, around the entrance of the area, in the patch of sunlight, and in that sandy beach section down by the water."

Round 2
- Green Patch: Mallow (2pts)
- Black Oak Tree: Honey (3pts) Disqualified
- Fallen Tree Roots: Dock (2pts)
- Fallen Log: Mushrooms (1pt)

Round 3
"Corners"
- Lone Pine
- Around Entrance
- Sunny Patch
- Beachy Area

Choose one of the four "corners". Elmshadow's next post will announce the herb at each location and which location will disqualify all who chose it.
Hint: Elmshadow will only be finding herbs he knows and all herbs are purposefully placed in the location they're to be found at. Points are assigned to an herb based on usefulness for Elmshadow.

Warriors and apprentices are welcome to join at any point, just hop in and pick a location.
**Kit joining is CLOSED** Any kits attempting to join who are not already signed up will be subject to IC punishment for leaving camp alone
Any kits who wander off or are seen outside of camp beyond this thread will be subject to IC punishment

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Closed Thread