Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:53 AM
I wanna create an outsider...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2023, 05:11 PM

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Cloudkit sat up and looked at his sister.
"I'm bored, why did you bring me here? Nobody invited us" he meowed.
Honeykit wagged her tail
"Today I'm going to teach you to hunt" she meowed proudly.
Cloudkit let out a giggly purr.
"hunt? and since when do you know how to hunt?"
"It shouldn't be that hard" she raised one of her paws "I guess we have to be as loud as possible, so the prey knows we're there and they freeze in fear"
"That makes sense" Cloudkit looked at his sister, impressed.
"You also have to go against the wind" she continued "you know: that our smell reaches the prey"
"But...won't that scare them away?"
"mouse brain! prey isn't that smart"
"wow, how do you know so many things?" Cludkit wagged his tail.
"Emm... I don't know, I guess" the kit confessed.

characters:

Honeykit(Female) Cloudkit(Male) and Sunkit(coming soon) Firekit(coming soon) and Rosekit(coming soon),
click https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php=1408560#post1408560 to see their biographies before interacting with them, I update them weekly.
Old April 20th, 2023, 05:42 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun´Spots View Post
Cloudkit sat up and looked at his sister.
"I'm bored, why did you bring me here? Nobody invited us" he meowed.
Honeykit wagged her tail
"Today I'm going to teach you to hunt" she meowed proudly.
Cloudkit let out a giggly purr.
"hunt? and since when do you know how to hunt?"
"It shouldn't be that hard" she raised one of her paws "I guess we have to be as loud as possible, so the prey knows we're there and they freeze in fear"
"That makes sense" Cloudkit looked at his sister, impressed.
"You also have to go against the wind" she continued "you know: that our smell reaches the prey"
"But...won't that scare them away?"
"mouse brain! prey isn't that smart"
"wow, how do you know so many things?" Cludkit wagged his tail.
"Emm... I don't know, I guess" the kit confessed.
Oleander sighed. Dammit, is everyone my age that stupid? "No," she meowed, "Being really loud will scare them away. So will your scent. You have to be really quiet, and make sure prey doesn't smell you. I know how to hunt because I've hunted before. I can show you how to hunt, if you'd like." She cleaned her paws, waiting for their response.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 23rd, 2023, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Oleander sighed. Dammit, is everyone my age that stupid? "No," she meowed, "Being really loud will scare them away. So will your scent. You have to be really quiet, and make sure prey doesn't smell you. I know how to hunt because I've hunted before. I can show you how to hunt, if you'd like." She cleaned her paws, waiting for their response.
Honeykit wagged her tail. "If you're so good at hunting, go out and show it" she challenged.

characters:

Honeykit(Female) Cloudkit(Male) and Sunkit(coming soon) Firekit(coming soon) and Rosekit(coming soon),
click https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php=1408560#post1408560 to see their biographies before interacting with them, I update them weekly.
Old April 23rd, 2023, 09:20 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
Honeykit wagged her tail. "If you're so good at hunting, go out and show it" she challenged.
(this takes place after Oleander gets her clan cat name btw, so my future replies will have "Ivykit" instead.)

"Alright then," Oleander meowed, cocking her head to the side. "I will." She headed out of the burrow, tasting the air for prey. Vole. she observed. Her pawsteps were quiet, stalking her prey. A vole. Just as she suspected. A grin spread across her face. She pounced on the vole, and did the killing bite, licking the blood off her lips. "And that's how you catch prey. Any questions?"

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 24th, 2023, 07:06 AM
:-)

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
(this takes place after Oleander gets her clan cat name btw, so my future replies will have "Ivykit" instead.)

"Alright then," Oleander meowed, cocking her head to the side. "I will." She headed out of the burrow, tasting the air for prey. Vole. she observed. Her pawsteps were quiet, stalking her prey. A vole. Just as she suspected. A grin spread across her face. She pounced on the vole, and did the killing bite, licking the blood off her lips. "And that's how you catch prey. Any questions?"
"Wow!" Beekit mewed. "How did you stay so quiet?"
Old April 24th, 2023, 04:47 PM

Quote:

"Alright then," Oleander meowed, cocking her head to the side. "I will." She headed out of the burrow, tasting the air for prey. Vole. she observed. Her pawsteps were quiet, stalking her prey. A vole. Just as she suspected. A grin spread across her face. She pounced on the vole, and did the killing bite, licking the blood off her lips. "And that's how you catch
prey. Any questions?
"

Honeykit wagged her tail, mocking the vole. She liked being the best at everything, and anyway, how did she know how to hunt that brown kit, had she been a loner? She lowered her head and haughtily preened her fur before answering. "I would have done better," she said simply.
Cloudkit looked at his sister uncomfortably. then he got up "I think he did well" he meowed.
Honeykit turned to her brother, tail wagging. but then he saw Beekit and let hes fur smooth down. "I guess she did well. But that's not what we're here for. Are we going to play clan? I want to be the Medicine cat" she looked at the brown kit, as if daring her to contradict her.

characters:

Old April 24th, 2023, 08:11 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post
"Wow!" Beekit mewed. "How did you stay so quiet?"
Quote:
Honeykit wagged her tail, mocking the vole. She liked being the best at everything, and anyway, how did she know how to hunt that brown kit, had she been a loner? She lowered her head and haughtily preened her fur before answering. "I would have done better," she said simply.
Cloudkit looked at his sister uncomfortably. then he got up "I think he did well" he meowed.
Honeykit turned to her brother, tail wagging. but then he saw Beekit and let hes fur smooth down. "I guess she did well. But that's not what we're here for. Are we going to play clan? I want to be the Medicine cat" she looked at the brown kit, as if daring her to contradict her.
"How did you stay so quiet?" Beekit had asked her. "I practiced. Did you know I taught myself how to hunt?" Oleander announced with pride. Well, that's not really true. Mom taught me, but, I don't know where she is now. She took a bite out of the vole. "Mmm! This is good. You want a taste?" Oleander expected Honeykit to swallow her pride, but nope. "Show me then," she challenged her, "I challenge you to catch something." Oleander heard Honeykit talk about playing clan. "How do you play clan?" She asked her.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 25th, 2023, 12:55 PM

Quote:
"How did you stay so quiet?" Beekit had asked her. "I practiced. Did you know I taught myself how to hunt?" Oleander announced with pride. Well, that's not really true. Mom taught me, but, I don't know where she is now. She took a bite out of the vole. "Mmm! This is good. You want a taste?" Oleander expected Honeykit to swallow her pride, but nope. "Show me then," she challenged her, "I challenge you to catch something." Oleander heard Honeykit talk about playing clan. "How do you play clan?" She asked her.
Honeykit wagged her tail sulkily. "I'm not going hunting, because the warrior code doesn't allow kits to leave the camp, you should know that by now" she snorted. Then she moved her ears "well, I guess I can't expect much from you."
"Playing clan is easy," Cloudkit interrupted her, trying to change the subject. "We just pretend we're adult clan cats, and do the usual chores. I'd like to be a warrior."

characters:

Old April 25th, 2023, 04:55 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
Honeykit wagged her tail sulkily. "I'm not going hunting, because the warrior code doesn't allow kits to leave the camp, you should know that by now" she snorted. Then she moved her ears "well, I guess I can't expect much from you."
"Playing clan is easy," Cloudkit interrupted her, trying to change the subject. "We just pretend we're adult clan cats, and do the usual chores. I'd like to be a warrior."
Oleander bit back the urge to spit an insult at Honeykit. Then Cloudkit explained how to play clan. "Oh," She meowed, "I guess I'll be a warrior then."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 25th, 2023, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Oleander bit back the urge to spit an insult at Honeykit. Then Cloudkit explained how to play clan. "Oh," She meowed, "I guess I'll be a warrior then."
Cloudkit opened his mouth to reply, but Honeykit stepped forward "no, you should be a loner, anyway, you already have experience, don't you?" she mewed defiantly.
"stop it, Honeykit" Cloudkit bristled "she's not doing anything wrong."
Honeykit glared at her brother, furious, but did not answer.

characters:

Closed Thread