Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:12 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:54 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:24 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by fawn_
Today 05:13 AM
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM

Old September 25th, 2022, 10:59 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: HailClan || Roleplay

Dipperfog // HailClan Camp (Mountainstone)

Dipperfog’s ears pricked to attention as apprentice assignments - or rather reassignments - were called out. It was shocking how many cats had not come out to attend the meeting. They were already such a small group, and the missing members made the scene even more desolate. Dipperfog was grasping at any sense of normalcy that she could, and simply could not comprehend just deciding to skip a meeting. If it weren’t for these meetings, and the other small habits that she carried from her old life, she was fully confident that she would have gone insane by now.

Slight uneasiness settled into her stomach as one of the apprentices was assigned to her. She had assisted with training sessions before, but had never been given an apprentice of her own. This coupled with all of the… changes the clan had gone through would present a challenge. But,, but she could meet it, right? Yes, she would do a good job. She would keep this apprentice alive. But even as she forced these positive thoughts, they scared her. When did the objective of training an apprentice simply become to keep them alive?

The molly fluffed out her fur, shaking away the negativity. Rain, rain, go away.. A silly nursery rhyme from her mother played through her head. She had taken it up as a little mantra recently. It helped her brush off the scary thoughts and memories, to chase them away to deal with later. She stood, hoping Moldpaw would decide to attend the meeting. There was not much Dipperfog could do for her apprentice if they refused to participate; she could only foster motivation in others, not create it.

[ @Fawnhearted ]

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria

Last edited by beau; September 25th, 2022 at 10:59 AM.
Old September 27th, 2022, 06:05 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: HailClan || Roleplay

Moldpaw
How old are they?? Like 7 Moons I think??
They/He/She

---

Oh crap. Moldpaw late for a meeting called by Bearstar! The cat made a mad dash towards the gathering cats, doing their best to settle down and pretend like they'd been here the entire time. They tried not to panic, would Bearstar exhile them from the clan for being late? Stars, they hoped not!

They caught the last bit of Bearstars words. She was being assigned to partner with a warrior? What if he embarrassed himself? Moldpaw turned towards Dipperfrog, before letting out a surprised squeak as Abysssmelt cheered their name. Why had the older cat had to do that in front of the clan! She let out an external sigh before turning back to Dipperfrog.

"Um, hello! My name is Moldpaw!"

Ugh, the warrior already knew that obviously! Moldpaw shuffled their paw awkwardly, unsure of what to do next.

@Naiad @dino.
[ this is literally so late I'm sosossosoo sorry!! I had an exam so I've been busy studying and making up schoolwork, all caught up so replies should be done withing 48 hours of mentions! ]

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3