Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 12:04 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by cowboy froggo
Yesterday 11:58 PM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:39 PM
Looking for headers and...
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Prey Social

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@RainbowQuail

(Honestly don't know what time it is for this event XD )
Eyes squinting a bit cloud gazing.....cloud gazing...wolfwhisper...cloud gazing ...wolfwhisper.. repeating things helped him quite a bit, but on rare occasions it didnt. "oh! Um....why? Why not stargaze? " he preferred that more. Then he looked over at the pile...He had recently developed a rabbit craving ...they tasted pretty good "wanna go get something? "
[Same XD also, just by having Skypaw not react to her inexpressiveness, he’s gonna be on good terms with her. She might even see him as a friend after this]

Stargaze? That’s nice too. I do that sometimes. She didn’t answer his question about star gazing. She flicked her tail and pushed herself up. She was quite hungry, it would be good to grab something to eat. “Sure.” Her gaze wandered to the pile. She was quite comfortable being around Skypaw despite the fact he seemed very forgetful. Wolfwhisper didn’t mind repeating something if it meant that she could talk to someone that didn’t care about her inexpressiveness.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:29 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

[ open ]
Coldamber chirped, a little confused about what was going on, as she stuck her head outside the nursery to better hear Coyotesnarl. A social thing? Sure, she might even make a friend or two....

[ open ]
Shockpaw glared as their head swung to find the cat who disrupted their nap. They didn't take naps often si it was always a sort of treat they'd allow themself to indulge if they happened to be particularly productive. And now it was disturbed.
Out of spite, they laid their head back down to continue dozing but couldn't. The damage was already done. Sighing unhappily, Shockpaw drug themself up and towards the gathering of sorts, swollen joints protesting with each drag of a paw.

Silvercinder perked up at the idea of getting a chance to meet some of the newer clanmates. She gratefully bounded towards the other cats. @Undertaker (since Midnightstalker and Silvercinder are looking foward to the social, could they interact just a teeny bit?)

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@RainbowQuail
( Just checked,wren said its evening )

Nodding at her reply, the tom went to the pile and grabbed two hares, again he'd never imagine them being heavy. Padding back over, the tom sat one of them down for wolf and kept one for him. "oh...you might not like hare.." then again windclanners in general like them right?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 9th, 2020 at 10:33 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:38 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
@RainbowQuail
( Just checked,wren said its evening )

Nodding at her reply, the tom went to the pile and grabbed two hares, again he'd never imagine them being heavy. Padding back over, the tom sat one of them down for wolf and kept one for him. "oh...you might not like hare.." then again windclanners in general like them right?

[Mk, lol would you mind if Wolfwhisper and Skypaw hung out a bit sometime after this is over? She’s already growing to like him XD]

She was generally surprised when she saw that he just went and got them himself. She slid herself back onto her belly. She raised her invisible eyebrow. Did he just say she might not like hares? She was a Windclan cat. She ate them on almost a daily basis. If anything, they were something she had to get used to. Well- I do like them. “Hares are fine.” She pulled the hare closer to her and slowly began eating it.
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @Rainquail ]

Flashclaw watched with a interest flick of his ginger ear. That’s interesting. It’s Coyotesnarl instead of Twilightstar or Brindlejaw... He had to keep from wrinkling his nose in disgust. Those two names brought back a little angry flame to his blue eyes, but he blinked it away. After his talk with Brindlejaw, he had to admit the warrior was... an alright deputy, even if he didn’t do much to help WindClan. But a social? Flashclaw flicked his tail-tip disapprovingly. He didn’t want to have to go talk to cats who’s energy levels would be above the roof. With his lack of sleep and extra sore muscles recently, the ginger tom had been even more irritable than usual. This might lead to a few unsheathed claws and and more than a few angry words if he was caught by the wrong cat. Flashclaw quickly spotted his apprentice and set a fast past toward them. “Shockpaw.” He dipped his head to the apprentice formally.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 9th, 2020, 10:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@RainbowQuail
( Wouldnt mind at all )

"well ..everybody has their preferences ...ya know? Some may not actually like hare..." he shrugged and layed down . Looking down at his own hare, he remembered how bushpaw dirtied up his other one...so he placed a protective paw over this one and kept a look out for any potential dust piles. " what you think of this...social?" he personally loved it.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 9th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
@RainbowQuail
( Wouldnt mind at all )

"well ..everybody has their preferences ...ya know? Some may not actually like hare..." he shrugged and layed down . Looking down at his own hare, he remembered how bushpaw dirtied up his other one...so he placed a protective paw over this one and kept a look out for any potential dust piles. " what you think of this...social?" he personally loved it.
She nodded when he spoke of preferences. He had a point there. Although, it seemed more unlikely unless a cat grew tired of hares. She paused for a moment when he asked. What did she think? Personally, she wasn’t a big fan. Big crowds were never her thing. She curled her tail around herself, her blank gaze momentarily going to the rest of the cats in camp then going back to Skypaw. “Crowded.”
Old May 9th, 2020, 10:52 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

[Open]

Duskmoth yawned, stretching out his sore legs. He'd felt like he'd been doing a lot recently and it made him happy to help out, he also didn't mind any excuse to run around. The announcement made him giddy, he loved anything social, add prey to that and it's just all the greater. He didn't even care much about eating, he just wanted to talk with some clanmates he didn't know enough about.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:02 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Cloverpaw padded out of the Apprentice's Den. This could be fun! She couldn't really talk though...

(OPEN)

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old May 9th, 2020, 11:36 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @wren --

{Let the 'Stag & Oogly' begin}

Stagkit was confused. They were so many cats here, so many! The little kit widened his eyes and the usually bubbly cat was just left, somewhat intimidated. He needed to find Oogly! Or Twiglight.... or maybe Furryfart. But Oogly had made the announcement hadn't he. Trying to stretch his small head he could not see through the throng of the cats so he decided that maybe going looking for Oogly might be the right away to go about it. "OOGLY!" the little kit wailed in his high pitched voice, as he slowly started rolling in between paws and bumping his head on things. He'd realised that Twiglight had told him not to go bumping his head but... he didn't see Twiglight here did he? Nah, no Twiglight in sight. Stag missed Twiglight. But he missed Oogly more! "OOGLY!" he wailed again as he failed to locate the cat who'd cared for him. But this time when he rolled, he bumped into something soft. A little bird! Stag wanted to eat it and maybe, Oogly wanted to eat it with him. He also remembered he had to ask Oogly how old he was. Because Stag had no clue. And so now on 3 paws, trying to drag the heavy bird with him, Stag tried to find Oogly again but was not successful.. again. "OOGLY!" He yelled again and then sat promptly down. Maybe Oogly could find him.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

@Puddletail

Pumapaw was exuberant! I mean who wasn't when you got to spend an entire day without damned Quickass, Quickhat, dimwit, Quicksilver whatever you wanted to call her mentor. He was not a fun person to be around but certainly a most fun person to do stupid things to. Like pushing him into the stream. Maybe she would push him into the sea at the next gathering... that would certainly be fun to do! Yes. That what was she was going to do at her next gathering. But now back to this, she had to go find food. She was a good hunter, well she considered herself a good hunter, not having learnt it yet because Quickass was all like 'we gotta trust each other before we begin' bla bla bla. All of that stuff before they actually got to the stuff that made sense. Spotting another apprentice though, she took a rabbit in her mouth and hurried over. "HEY! I'm Pumapaw and I assume you're Puddlepaw. One of the new apprentices yes? Oh you're gonna have soooo much fun, but like just watch out because some mentors seem to have a stick up their asses like Quickass, and that white tom Coldsong. Yes those two. I mean, like I've not interacted with Coldsong but have you seen how he is? No?" Shaking her head she focused back on Quicksilver and her own apprentice ship. "So like, Quickass is like 'we're gonna be learning about trust' and then he just trips me up in the sand and let me tell you, it aint nice."
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Contrary to most of her clanmates, Weaselskip was too tired to actually care. The blue ticked tabby had hunted her paws, legs and tail off yesterday and was still too exhausted to like talk too much today. She was a bit frustrated, not happy enough with the amount of prey she'd caught so she'd stayed up until way past twilight and had hunted just until before dawn... And now she just wanted to sleep, but all of this good and fresh caught prey couldn't very well just go to waste. Nope it couldn't and that was the reasoning for her dragging herself up to the pile, leveling a frustrated and sleep deprived look at Coyotesnarl before dragging a rabbit with her and sitting down still in the middle of everything and began aggressively eating it.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
{Open}

Breezefeather was excited for this social gathering. The silver tom had been busy trying to heal the mental wounds he'd been dealt and was still working around but today he'd felt more happy than he had for a while, a combination of many things he would assume... Such as the gathering going well, maybe a bit too well for his sake, his meetings with Iris and of course the fun he'd had with Cornkit and Fawnkit. Sighing at it, he smiled softly before shaking out his short silver spotted fur. He wasn't exactly hungry but would not be opposed if anyone wanted to share anything with him, it would give him his own opportunity to become more integrated into this clan he'd distanced himself a bit from after depression that'd over taken him. But no negative thoughts where to come of his and he let out another soft smile as he padded through the clongs of clanmates and nodded his head gently to anyone. Sitting down a bit further from the wall where he usually sat he looked around and seemed to be almost... waiting?
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Mountainmist was not exactly excited for this. The black molly was more of an asocial cat and especially when the sun was up, she wasn't out and about like some of those kits and apprentices. Sighing she carefully picked up a vole and laid herself in the shade, watching out with narrowed amber eyes in the bright sunlight, hoping that not many would approach her. She didn't particularly want to be alone, but the sun wasn't exactly her friend when you carrying 5 pounds of just fur on your body that you were unable to shed. So it was the shade and eating the vole that would do for her today, and hopefully? Maybe? A bit of talking. If she was lucky

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:04 PM.
Closed Thread