Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:59 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Rose
Today 04:54 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:37 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:36 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:13 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post
-- @Arie -- @RedHead --

Two calico's walked together through their Shadowclan clan mates. Rosedapple wasn't particularly excited for this gathering. Riverclan had just attacked them for attacking Thunderclan. Shadowclan took the slightest bit advantage over Windclan in their time of need. Right now, their home wasn't looking so good, surely they were the villains in the eyes of the other clans and that didn't sit well with the darker eyed twin.

A tuft of red fur caught her eye and she recognised her apprentice. Leaving her sister for a moment she called out.

"Scorchpaw!" catching up with the young tom she brushed her tail over his shoulder with a softer smile. "Hey, I know you're worried. About how you haven't made more friends among the apprentices, I couldn't give you much advice, but take a chance here and find some other apprentices your age to talk with. If you need me for anything I'll probably be sticking to Shadowclan cats. So go have fun and meet new cats, ok?"
========

-- @Bluepetal --

Brightwhisker walked in with the rest of Riverclan and pat at Harepaw's shoulder with his tail.

"You're welcome to go hang out and meet other cats, don't feel like you got to stick to your own clan"

Dawncloud followed in with the rest of Riverclan
=======
Shadedpath came in with Thunderclan, her eyes swiftly following the Flintspirit, wanting to make sure he would be fine while here at the gathering for the first time in a while that he was not spending as the deputy.
Harepaw could hardly stand still. His first gathering! "But I don't know who to talk to," he protested, though he would usually be eager to talk to anyone.
But he wasn't used to so many cats. There were already a lot in Riverclan, and there was bound to be more in the other clans.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:17 AM
fae/she/they

- @Arie @RedHead @S-oft -

Myrtlepaw bounded up with his head low, trying to avoid bumping into any other cats as he made his way across the vast sandy field ahead of him. It felt weird on his paws, but it was still better than walking in the marshy Shadowclan lands. Spotting Doepaw, he smiled. It was at least one cat he knew, though he also spotted the pelt of another cat he didn't quite know. It didn't matter though, these gatherings were supposed to be about meeting cats from other clans, that's what Plover told him anyways. He watched from a slight distance, stuck in plain sight. This new cat seemed to be quite... loud... and talkative, traits with Myrtle typically didn't have the most fondness for. He sat down, inching ever so closer to that group as time passed, silently wondering how Doepaw was able to put up with this nonsense.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:30 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
"Alright!" Sugarpaw chirped his greeting, jumping up onto his paws with a wiggle to his entire chunky body. "Could you believe this place? Never seen so many cats in one place at once," Sugarpaw squealed out his excitement, his naive nature obvious.
"Yeah! There's so many!" Duckpaw mewed. The young apprentice got up and started tracing her paws in the sand, but she accidentally tripped on a small rock and got sand all over her face. "Oops." Her pelt grew hot as she became embarrassed that she had tripped in front of a cat from another clan. She thought of something to change the subject. "Anyways, I'm Duckpaw. What's your name?"

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:34 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
"Yeah! There's so many!" Duckpaw mewed. The young apprentice got up and started tracing her paws in the sand, but she accidentally tripped on a small rock and got sand all over her face. "Oops." Her pelt grew hot as she became embarrassed that she had tripped in front of a cat from another clan. She thought of something to change the subject. "Anyways, I'm Duckpaw. What's your name?"
Sugarpaw let out a high-pitch giggle as he trotted closer to the other cat, using bright bushy orange his tail to wipe her snout clean of the annoying granules of sand. "Scum-- Uh, I mean Sugarpaw! Bloody hell it's freakin' hard to remember my new name," Another giggle but this one was much more easy, "Duckpaw? Ar' ya' quackers?"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:42 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Sugarpaw let out a high-pitch giggle as he trotted closer to the other cat, using bright bushy orange his tail to wipe her snout clean of the annoying granules of sand. "Scum-- Uh, I mean Sugarpaw! Bloody hell it's freakin' hard to remember my new name," Another giggle but this one was much more easy, "Duckpaw? Ar' ya' quackers?"
Duckpaw giggled at the little joke. She thought about making a joke of Sugarpaw being sweet, but decided it sounded terrible, so she didn't say it out loud. She gave a little sniff to determine which clan he was from. "I'm guessing you're from Thunderclan?"

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@DarkNight

Lichenpaw was at the gathering, she spotted the Riverclan molly who attacked her in the battle,” Hello...” she meowed narrowing her eyes at the molly slightly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:43 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Speckledrose padded in with ThunderClan. She looked around at the cats. RiverClan and ShadowClan were glaring at each other as usual, but both looked hurt! ShadowClan looked worse than when they attacked ThunderClan! What was going on?

(Open)
--------------
Honeypaw patterned in with ShadowClan. He was still hurt, but he had convinced everyone that he was fine enough to go. He felt like he needed to be here after the raids. He clinched as he sat down and scanned the clearing. If those RiverClanners who did this to him even thought about coming near him, he wasn't sure what he would do.

(Open)
------------
Poppytwist had walked in with her head held high. She was proud of her scars. She sat down with her Clanmates when one of the apprentices that she had attacked came up to her. She looked at him and kicked her chest in embarrassment. "Hi. Listen, I'm sorry about attacking you so violently. It wasn't right of me to attack an apprentice."

@Zesty Mango

Last edited by DarkNight; May 3rd, 2020 at 10:46 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:48 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Cörruptly

His first gathering as a warrior!Smiling wide Sootclaw ran into the crowd ...though he skidded to a halt....it was..her. Crazy pants. Though this was a gathering ...He was a adult now....she had no power over him!"hello crazy ! How's shadowclan fairing ? " his voice did sound deeper...so hopefully she wouldn't recognize him when he walked up behind her.

Padding on over, Lionwhisker took his place near the medicine cats once more.
Sparrowpaw spun around as an oddly familiar voice spoke close to her ear. A dark gray tom was standing in-front of her, and he carried a revolting fishy stench that drifted off him like the scent of dung. Instantly Sparrowpaw recognized the tom as RiverClan's Sootpaw. The mottled she-cat gaped at him, her throat tightening as her mouth went suddenly dry.

"S--Sootpaw," she stammered, taking an uneasy pace back. Then her brows furrowed, and Sparrowpaw forcefully straightened. She couldn't act afraid of some small little RiverClan tom whose voice had grown hardly deeper. She had to hold tightly on to her assertiveness if she wanted other cats to admire her.

Sparrowpaw closed her yellow eyes in a long blink, and took in a sharp breath before finally speaking again.

"I'm not crazy," she growled, her chest puffing out. "I was simply defending my Clan against intruders that had no business in our troubles." Sparrowpaw flexed her claws, but she knew full-well that this was not a time for fighting. This was a Gathering; she would have to remain dignified.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:50 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Owlfeather noticed his clan mate was looking sourly at the Shadowclanners nearby, padding up to him he said,
“Hello Fleetwind! How are you?” Knowing that this was probably going to lead to a long rant about the evils of Shadowclan, Owlfeather sat down,
Fleetwind looked over as a clanmate came up to him and nodded a greeting to Owlfeather. “I’m alright, thanks. How are you?” The tabby licked at his paw and drew it over his ears, doing his best not to sound annoyed as he spoke.
-
@Estelle
Deweyes carefully picked her way into Seastones’ clearing, keeping her ears perked to catch the sound of Gingerpaw’s motions in order to ascertain if her apprentice was following. The cream colored warrior meowed, “follow me a moment and then you’re free to mill about with the other clans.” With that, Deweyes weaved through the cats, somewhat slower than normal to avoid bumping into anyone moving, and led Gingerpaw to a spot near the center with what she hoped was a clear view of Seastones. Obviously, she wouldn’t know, but if her calculations were correct, they were near the center and the warrior assumed that there would be no obstructions to Gingerpaw’s sight. Then, the feline sat nearly and waited for Gingerpaw to settle near her so she could offer brief information on the gathering place.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:52 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotuspaw arrived at the gathering with her clan. She had been silent the entire time. She didn't want to show her nervousness. All the senior RiverClan warriors seemed so confident. What was going to happen? Ok, you can do this. Calm down. trust no one.
Closed Thread