Today 12:20 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 12:18 AM

Old May 2nd, 2020, 10:18 PM

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: Walk in the Moonlight {OPEN}

Aspenpool was still running when Mouse had fallen. She was shocked and worried as she jumped down to check on him. "Oh! You took quite a fall. Are you okay?" She said, a look of concern on her face. She couldn't help but smile at the sound of his laugh, but she still worried. "It's not funny-" she started, but she couldn't help but giggle because he was laughing, "You could hurt yourself" She nuzzled her face against his fur.
@wolfnight
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:18 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Mouse got up, shaking his fur. He nuzzled her, replying, "I'm fine. Just took a tumble." He licked her and then started to run again. "Come on! Your as slow as a slug!" He laughed as he raced ahead.
@Camilla

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:40 AM

Aspenpool rolled her eyes when he said he was fine and licked her ear. He was going to accidentally hurt himself and then he surely wouldn't be fine. She tried to stop being motherly, as he joked with her and ran ahead. She gaped, acting as if she had been offended at the thought of being slow.

She laughed and followed him once again, gliding on her feet over the rough terrain. She was smaller than the tom and found herself bouncing over ferns and bushes that Mouse jumped over with much more ease. "Who is the slow one now?" Aspenpool said as she took the lead for a moment, trying to brush Mouse in the face playfully with her tail.
@wolfnight
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:44 AM

Mouse gasped in playful shock as Aspenpool ran ahead of him. "Hey, when did you get so fast?" They had ran into a clearing, so he leapt, playfully tackling Aspenpool. He pinned her to the ground, breathing heavily from running. His face was inches from hers. He slowed his breathing, looking into her eyes. He nuzzled his face into her fur, then continued to look at her, still pinned. He smiled, love showing in his eyes. He started to purr loudly.
@Camilla

Charries
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:55 PM

Aspenpool laughed as she was tackled to the ground. Moise laying there on top of her, she licked his ear and nuzzled her face into his fur. She felt lucky in this moment to have a tom around that cared for her so much. She purred wildly, still wondering what might come out of all of this. She couldn't exactly leave her clan. She smiled, looking into Mouse's eyes. "I don't want to be without you Mouse. How will this ever work?" She asked, now feeling delicate. @wolfnight
Old May 3rd, 2020, 04:24 PM

Mouse was purring loudly. "I don't think I could be without you," he admitted. He touched his nose to hers, breathing in her scent. He never wanted to let her out of his sight. He pulled his nose away, smiling. He thought for a moment before replying, "Well, I guess I would have to join your clan...I'm not used to being around so many cats...But if that's what it takes to be with you, I would do it in a heartbeat." He nuzzled her again, wishing it could stay like this forever. "We can make this work. We will find a way." He intertwined his tail with hers. He flashed a flirty smile, getting playful again. He let her get up, not pinning her anymore. He sat down next to her, batting at her ears.
@Camilla

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; May 3rd, 2020 at 04:24 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 06:34 PM

Aspenpool tried not to worry herself. She felt kind of bad that Mouse was willing to just give living in his barn up to come be with her and her life, in her clan. The idea also kind of excited her! Mouse being able to experience how wonderful Riverclan was with her. Nobody had ever offered to do anything like that for her before. "Really? You would do that?" She said sweetly, a bit surprised. She wanted to jump up with joy but instead nuzzled him.

She felt him roll over and get up, and she did the same, sitting next to him. With him things seemed, easy. Aspenpool pawed at Mouse's face gently as he kept batting at her ears. "You still play like a kit" She informed him, laughing as she flirted. She was only twenty moons old herself though and still had a fresh take on the memories of being younger. As a kit she would play for hours with the other clan cats- now all warriors like herself. Mouse made her feel playful though. Sitting next to him now, it seemed to bring all those memories back to her. He seemed so carefree- despite the issues she knew he had sleeping, that she still excepted were nightmares.
@wolfnight
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:10 PM

Mouse laughed softly as she flirted with him. He smiled and lay down next to Aspenpool, thoughts going through his head a mile per hour. He pressed himself against her, feeling her flank rising and falling. "I sometimes wonder what my life would be like if I hadn't met you...I'm so glad I did." He smiled starting to groom her fur. His eyelids started to feel heavy, her flanks moving slowly seemed to be like they were lulling him to sleep. He fought to stay awake, but fell asleep, knowing it was useless.
@Camilla

Charries
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:36 PM

Aspenpool sensed peace and would have easily fallen asleep next to the tom, but fought hard to stay awake. She continued to lick Mouse's ears and groom his fur for quite sometime. Her eyes and heart, both felt heavy as she made the choice to leave. She had to get back to camp. If the others didn't see her there in the morning they would worry, or worse, send out a patrol to check on her. It wasn't unusual for her friends to warn her about wandering off alone at night. They would worry. She knew it. "Mouse. I love you. I need to get back to camp or my friends will worry in the morning. I'm too comfortable- I'll fall asleep next to you too easily." She whispered quietly in her ear as she attempted to get up from next to him without making too much of a stir. Their limbs were all tangled together from nuzzling and she felt so warm next to him. She hated the feeling as she lifted her body off the ground, the air striking her, it felt cold all of the sudden. She knew she would see him again.
@wolfnight
Old May 4th, 2020, 06:58 AM

Mouse woke up, feeling the warmth next to him leave. He got up, seeing that Aspenpool was leaving. He ran up next to her, nuzzling her for the last time. "I'll see you soon," he said, sadness and love in his eyes. He gave her fur a quick lick before turning, walking towards the barn. He knew if he looked back, he wouldn't be able to go to the barn. He sighed, running to the barn.
@Camilla

Charries