Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by korok
Today 08:01 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:00 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 08:00 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 07:58 AM
Reliving the Days
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:55 AM

Old March 7th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: war is here(limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(Ok that good)fireflower watched from the tree above the ice dragon.she never met one before only a few peaceful earth or wind dragons from a distance.she shook the limb she was on in a playful way to show the ice dragon she really didn't mean much harm if the ice dragon didn't either.she never thought of needing a friend much after leaving the fire kingdom but an ice dragon isn't sometime in her mind as a friend.
She looked around, she had a weird feeling about the forest, it felt like eyes were everywhere and creatures were secretly watching her every move. She a small shiver of fear and walked over to a cozy sheltered bush. As she sat down, half of the bush turned into a faded white blue colored ice. She looked around, still having a tingling feeling something was watching her!
Old March 7th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
She looked around, she had a weird feeling about the forest, it felt like eyes were everywhere and creatures were secretly watching her every move. She a small shiver of fear and walked over to a cozy sheltered bush. As she sat down, half of the bush turned into a faded white blue colored ice. She looked around, still having a tingling feeling something was watching her!
fireflower wrapped her tail around the limb and jumped down.with her tail wrapping around she hung upsidedown like a bat.and looked at the ice dragon a few feet infrunt of her,not saying anything even thought anyone could see she was there

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old March 8th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Moss lay under a large oak tree, her scales changing from green to yellow and back to green. She took a deep breath, taking in the scent of the forest. She caught the scent of an Ice dragon and stood. She began to follow the scent, her scales changing color to blend in with her surroundings. She watched in wonder as a dragon hung upside down with curios eyes and wondered what they were doing in her home.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 8th, 2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:

fireflower wrapped her tail around the limb and jumped down.with her tail wrapping around she hung upsidedown like a bat.and looked at the ice dragon a few feet infrunt of her,not saying anything even thought anyone could see she was there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Moss lay under a large oak tree, her scales changing from green to yellow and back to green. She took a deep breath, taking in the scent of the forest. She caught the scent of an Ice dragon and stood. She began to follow the scent, her scales changing color to blend in with her surroundings. She watched in wonder as a dragon hung upside down with curios eyes and wondered what they were doing in her home.

Ammis yelped in surprise and jumped back, almost getting caught in the bush but she froze it in time. She looked at the fire dragon, ``Er... hi... again.`` She said slowly, what was she doing here again? ``W-Who are you?`` She asked. The tingling feeling vanished but replaced by another, there was another dragon! She sensed it.. but wasn't quite sure so she kept her mouth shut.
Old March 8th, 2018, 05:38 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Ammis yelped in surprise and jumped back, almost getting caught in the bush but she froze it in time. She looked at the fire dragon, ``Er... hi... again.`` She said slowly, what was she doing here again? ``W-Who are you?`` She asked. The tingling feeling vanished but replaced by another, there was another dragon! She sensed it.. but wasn't quite sure so she kept her mouth shut.
"the names fireflower"she rawred calmly.she then muddered"lets see ice dragon and fire dragon,need the others"(she knows about the prophecy)

So did they bury you?
Old March 9th, 2018, 06:55 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Moss watched the other dragons for a moment. She could tell that the ice dragon knew she was there, just by the way she moved. She stepped out of the underbrush, her scales turning bright yellow and red. "Hello," she said.

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:17 PM

Quote:

"the names fireflower"she rawred calmly.she then muddered"lets see ice dragon and fire dragon,need the others"(she knows about the prophecy)
Quote:
Moss watched the other dragons for a moment. She could tell that the ice dragon knew she was there, just by the way she moved. She stepped out of the underbrush, her scales turning bright yellow and red. "Hello," she said.

``Agh!`` She yelped as the another dragon appeared, she was a brown dragon, and from what happened, Ammis guessed it was a changing color dragon. She sighed, ``Ok... If there is another more dragons.. please come out! I don't need more surprises giving me a heart attack.`` She sighed again and looked at Fireflower, ``I'm Ammis.`` She sighed and turned to the other dragon. She looked at her for a few moment before asking, ``What's yours?`` She asked the brown dragon.
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:23 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Quote:
``Agh!`` She yelped as the another dragon appeared, she was a brown dragon, and from what happened, Ammis guessed it was a changing color dragon. She sighed, ``Ok... If there is another more dragons.. please come out! I don't need more surprises giving me a heart attack.`` She sighed again and looked at Fireflower, ``I'm Ammis.`` She sighed and turned to the other dragon. She looked at her for a few moment before asking, ``What's yours?`` She asked the brown dragon.
fireflower watched them both wondering why there all coming now

So did they bury you?
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Quote:

Moss watched Ammis for a moment,then said "I'm Moss." She looked up at the dragon that was upside down and smiled, her scales turning a rose-pink.

Old March 9th, 2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Moss watched Ammis for a moment,then said "I'm Moss." She looked up at the dragon that was upside down and smiled, her scales turning a rose-pink.

@DragonChaos @Kolabear360 don't miss this!))

Ammis looked back and forth towards the two dragons, ``Who are you guys and why are you out here? Not in your territory?`` She then gasped as Moss turned rose pink, it was actually kind of beautiful. ``W-Why are you pink? Is it a secret weapon? A signal?`` She stepped back and her razor sharp tail-tip flicked cautiously.