Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Free digital art apps...
Last post by alaskaa
Today 06:16 AM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 06:07 AM
build a barrier! [ camp...
by taillow
Last post by Blazimations
Today 05:59 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Kingzilla
Today 03:26 AM
Snailpaw's Training [P]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:51 AM

Old January 14th, 2017, 10:27 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: The Journey {P R I V A T E !}

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 31st, 2017, 07:54 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(Still booping @/~MaNg|3 )

Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:57 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
"Ok, cool." It was surprising to the young Mulberrypaw that the answer was yes, but she didn't ask any more questions. At least the answer was yes. It's relieving to know not everyone has to hint the exact same way. She had always been a bit different, seemingly the only one who'd opposed her leader. It was harder that way, but was who she was. Being the exact same isn't always good. And neither is Blazingnight. She kept her eyes and ears open for any sign of a rabbit, and after lots and lots of waiting, she saw she little fluffy tail emerge from a bush. "So... now what?" She kept her voice low so the other animal wouldn't hear, but she was starting to get excited. I'm gonna catch me a rabbit!
Melody crouched as the rabbit reached her sight, crouching. "Okay," she whispered. "You sneak up behind it and chase it to me," she told Mulberrypaw ans she padded lightly over behind a few bushes, ducking behind them, peeking through the leaves to make sure she was not in view of the rabbit. She flicked her tail to Mulberrypaw, signaling to go a chase the rabbit to her, as she quickly flicked her tail down again so the rabbit would not see her.

{Sorry for the long wait X3}

(...is it bad that I ship them now?? XDD)

Call me beach if ye want, though!

You can feed my dragon children here! ~

My OC's ~ None yet, there will be some soon! :3
Old February 4th, 2017, 07:54 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by /~MaNg|3 View Post
Melody crouched as the rabbit reached her sight, crouching. "Okay," she whispered. "You sneak up behind it and chase it to me," she told Mulberrypaw ans she padded lightly over behind a few bushes, ducking behind them, peeking through the leaves to make sure she was not in view of the rabbit. She flicked her tail to Mulberrypaw, signaling to go a chase the rabbit to her, as she quickly flicked her tail down again so the rabbit would not see her.

{Sorry for the long wait X3}

(...is it bad that I ship them now?? XDD)
(I dunno, the chances of them being together are slim but still X3)

Mulberrypaw flicked her own tail in response, stealthily making her way around the rabbit. If she was going to chase it to Melody, her positioning had to be perfect. It can't scent me before, so I need to move around it until I can scare it right into Melody's claws. The rabbit had begun nibbling at some grass a few paw-steps away, completely unaware of the looming threat that came steadily closer. Eventually she was right across from her friend, and gave the slightest flick of a tail, as if saying 'Get ready!' She crouched down, prey in sight, and suddenly screeched.

Mulberrypaw leaped out of the bush looking as frightening as possible. She had her eyes narrowed, teeth out, and and claws flashing in the sun. The rabbit widened its own eyes, immediately rushing in Melody's direction. She chased it anyway, so it couldn't change course, and hoped her friend was ready. Melody! It's almost time! She wanted to yell, but didn't for fear of startling the prey even more. She prayed to StarClan, running so hard her heart pounded.

Old February 4th, 2017, 03:49 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
(I dunno, the chances of them being together are slim but still X3)

Mulberrypaw flicked her own tail in response, stealthily making her way around the rabbit. If she was going to chase it to Melody, her positioning had to be perfect. It can't scent me before, so I need to move around it until I can scare it right into Melody's claws. The rabbit had begun nibbling at some grass a few paw-steps away, completely unaware of the looming threat that came steadily closer. Eventually she was right across from her friend, and gave the slightest flick of a tail, as if saying 'Get ready!' She crouched down, prey in sight, and suddenly screeched.

Mulberrypaw leaped out of the bush looking as frightening as possible. She had her eyes narrowed, teeth out, and and claws flashing in the sun. The rabbit widened its own eyes, immediately rushing in Melody's direction. She chased it anyway, so it couldn't change course, and hoped her friend was ready. Melody! It's almost time! She wanted to yell, but didn't for fear of startling the prey even more. She prayed to StarClan, running so hard her heart pounded.
Melody saw the rabbit hopping towards her behind the bush, Mulberrypaw running after it to keep it on her path. As the rabbit neared, Meody leaped out from behind, pouncing on the rabbit, accidentally letting go, the rabbit leaping away quickly. Oh no you don't! Melody thought sternly as she quickly got back up, racing towards the rabbit, her lungs heaving as she finally neared the rabbit. Once she was close enough, she hooked a claw onto the rabbits fluffy tail, just barely being able to, dragging it towards her as she held up her pother paw, holding the rabbit down, as she quickly bit the back of the rabbits neck, killing it. She got up on shaking legs as she padded back towards Mulberrypaw, dropping her prey as she sat down, slowing her breathing so she wouldn't seem like she was really low on breath.

{Still shipping it. And I'm making it that Melody has a smaller breath limit than most and looses her breath quicker... like me X3}

Call me beach if ye want, though!

You can feed my dragon children here! ~

My OC's ~ None yet, there will be some soon! :3
Old February 4th, 2017, 05:35 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by /~MaNg|3 View Post
Melody saw the rabbit hopping towards her behind the bush, Mulberrypaw running after it to keep it on her path. As the rabbit neared, Meody leaped out from behind, pouncing on the rabbit, accidentally letting go, the rabbit leaping away quickly. Oh no you don't! Melody thought sternly as she quickly got back up, racing towards the rabbit, her lungs heaving as she finally neared the rabbit. Once she was close enough, she hooked a claw onto the rabbits fluffy tail, just barely being able to, dragging it towards her as she held up her pother paw, holding the rabbit down, as she quickly bit the back of the rabbits neck, killing it. She got up on shaking legs as she padded back towards Mulberrypaw, dropping her prey as she sat down, slowing her breathing so she wouldn't seem like she was really low on breath.

{Still shipping it. And I'm making it that Melody has a smaller breath limit than most and looses her breath quicker... like me X3}
(I swear, that's totally me though XD I am terrible at running and have no breathing capabilities )

Mulberrypaw's eyes went from slots to marbles as she saw Melody miss. Awe, fox-dung! Now we won't have dinner! When her friend gave chase, she wondered if she should too, but she didn't give her a chance. Soon enough, Melody was back with the rabbit dangling limply from her jaws, and the apprentice almost squealed with excitement. "Yay! You caught it!" Because of her excitement, she didn't really notice the fact that her friend was almost panting, though caught her slow breathing. Why is she breathing so slowly? She just ran pretty far! But she didn't question it, no matter how hard her curiosity pestered her.

Mulberrypaw crouched down next to the dead rabbit, breathing in its musky scent. Previously of ShadowClan, her diethad consisted of organisms such as frogs and squirrels, so a rabbit wasn't usually on the menu. No wonder WindClan eats them all the time. Great StarClan, it sure smells good! Before she dig in, though, she glanced up at Melody with her wide amber eyes. "What does a rabbit taste like, anyway?" Even though she'd get to try it momentarily, she wanted to know what she was getting into first. Not that Melody would want to poison me or anything. I just really want to know!