Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:17 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by korok
Today 03:13 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:10 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 03:06 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 03:04 PM

Old October 11th, 2017, 10:30 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The definition of insanity... [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Rubin and Sage needed me to fill these out. You know- previous and current weight of the subjects, mental stability, etc." Noctis sighed. "It's... heartbreaking. Look, this was Matilda before we brought her here." He pointed to a picture of a breathtakingly beautiful young woman, before sliding his finger over to what she currently looked like. "We're ruining lives, Naruto." He said softly.
Naruto eyes glowed a bit as he immediately puts the papers down. “ I know... I know that better than anybody...” he says as he grabs his shoulder which hid a rather big scar made by the man he once knew as a friend now ... that man is trying to end his own life over and over again but can’t... he’s immortal now. “ .... let’s get this paperwork done.” He says simply as he begins to work on them obviously trying to drop the subject
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:25 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The definition of insanity... [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Rubin looked over his shoulder to watch her leave before crouching down and picking up the treat. He dusted it off and broke off a tiny piece, popping it into his mouth. He chewed it, before swallowing and smiling. "Still good." He hummed, reaching through the bars to hand it to Matilda. "Here." He smiled at her gently. "You need it." His reddish-brown eyes studied Matilda's thin, emaciated frame and he frowned. Fishing his keys out of his pocket, he stood up and unlocked the door, stepping inside and shutting it behind him. He crouched in front of Matilda, taking a small chunk of her hair into his fingers and feeling the greasy, bristly texture of the unwashed and unkempt hair. "This is disgusting." He muttered to himself. "Why are they treating the subjects this way?" He pulled out a notebook. "Better let the others know about this... Maybe Noctis will finally stop seeing that manipulative fox when he learns about this." He muttered, writing something down before looking up at Matilda. "Your name is Matilda, correct?" Rubin asked, shifting into a more comfortable position. "I'm Rubin. I'm just one of the guys that files paperwork and figures out equations." He introduced himself with a smile.
Matilda stared at the treat for the longest moment, before biting into it. Her eyes widened as she tasted it, as though she had gotten a huge present. Which she sort of had, actual good food, who could compete with that? She heard Rubin talking to himself, and was a little confused for a moment, a little scared that he was insane. Then again, from what she could remember before this lab, people did that a lot, and those people weren’t insane. Maybe it was just her perception of things that had changed, always afraid, always cautious, that was what she was now. As her hair was touched, she didn’t move, her body was ridged, too afraid of what Rubin might be doing to even breathe. Once she couldn’t feel a hand anymore, she started to breathe again, almost staring at Rubin. Rubin. That was his name. Huh. She had never known anyone named Rubin, not that it was weird in any way, as she kinda liked the way it sounded. However, that wasn’t exactly something she wanted to linger on currently. How he knew her name unnerved the girl, however, it felt somewhat nice to hear her name again, instead of just being called Subject. “N-nice to meet you,” She muttered, as she had forgotten how to interact with other people, her amber-ish eyes staring into Rubin’s eyes, her sight not being able to be focused long enough for her to see what color they were.