Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
[ p ] Broken Streams...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 06:22 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 06:18 PM
Appreciation Thread...
Last post by Bean
Today 06:18 PM
[ p ] Primroses and...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2023, 07:24 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: stronger than one. [riverclan event]

Speacklemist smiled. That sounded good.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old January 30th, 2023, 09:01 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Stagkit

Hearing Pikeleader's voice from outside, and hearing that kittens were allowed to participate in... whatever was going on he really wasnt sure, the small brown and white fluffball jumped onto his paws and zoomed outside (so fast). Working hard? Yes, Stagkit had been working very very hard! He had been learning things, he had been attending his meetings, and he had done his job as a kit! Playing, his duty as a kit was playing. So he definitely deserved this! Yep yep, Stagkit was Good-working-kit~

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old January 30th, 2023, 09:28 AM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Shallowkit meowed in happiness! "Yay!"
Old January 30th, 2023, 10:42 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Salamanderpaw was interested. He loved the idea of a chill time in the Springs.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old January 30th, 2023, 12:39 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlit.x View Post

~ Raccoonpelt had been in the clearing when Pikestar had called for the clan. The tom looked over at the dark gray leader with a small tilt of his head. Oh? An clan outing? That's seemed nice. The tom thought about going it would be good for him to at least try and socialize with his newfound clan. The gray warrior stood up and made his way over to the growing crowd.

"I'll come too." ~

| [OPEN] |
Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
batkit
he/they
riverclan
brown-black w/ brown color point, yellow eyes

Batkit looked up at the sound of good ol' Pikestar's voice. Gather around? All of them? They grinned and bounded over, perking up even more at the sound of going out to Haven Springs. That definitely sounded fun. But this time, going out of camp was scary without the exhilaration of a game and the encouragement of an esteemed apprentice. He glanced around at the other RiverClan cats, wondering what one of them wouldn't mind a little furball like him sticking to their pelt. Hm. Well, there was that tom warrior over there. What was his name? Batkit narrowed his eyes. Rabbitfur? Mouseclaw? Raccoon something? Whatever it was...he looked friendly. The kit slithered and galloped over to him with a little kit smile, skidding to a stop near him. "Hi," they greeted the warrior. He studied him over, but couldn't decide on a joke to tell. So, Batkit just settled for saying hello.

@moonlit.x
Flintfang
He/Him

Dealing with... angry sisters was draining. Every moment felt like a ticking time bomb, and Flintfang couldn't ignore the way his heart hurt. For his mate, for his litter-sister, and... for his baby sister. He missed her. Gosh, he really missed her. Every step of the day. And now it was hard to remain in the warrior's den too long, seeing as the sight of his younger sister in there only brought guilt and regret.

Sage hues rested upon Raccoonpelt as the tom stepped forward to join Pikestar's outing to Haven Springs. Oh. He'd been there a few days ago, but if his mate was going, Flintfang would be too. "I'll come with you." The silver warrior murmured as he hurried towards his mate, sidestepping around a brown and black kitten."Who is this?" He asked, pausing to peer down at the flaxen eyed kitten before glancing once more at Raccoonpelt, as if wanting to justify his reason for joining the tom. "I'll teach you to swim."

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old January 30th, 2023, 02:29 PM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo Rat View Post

Mistycloud || She/her || White she-cat with icy blue eyes

Mistycloud saw Grassheart approach her.

“Hi Grassheart, I’m Mistycloud. Hmmm not really, I was hoping to follow Pike or another warrior,” the white molly replied to the other white feline. She could tell that the chuckle was nervous, in return she smiled at Grassheart.

Grassheart smiled warmly. "I think I can follow the scents of other warriors to the springs! Want to come with me?" The she-cat's tail twitched excitedly.

(I can mention you in the Haven Springs thread to continue the rp if Mistycloud wants to join Grassheart!)
Old January 30th, 2023, 03:39 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
batkit
he/they
riverclan

Batkit looked up at the sound of good ol' Pikestar's voice. Gather around? All of them? They grinned and bounded over, perking up even more at the sound of going out to Haven Springs. That definitely sounded fun. But this time, going out of camp was scary without the exhilaration of a game and the encouragement of an esteemed apprentice. He glanced around at the other RiverClan cats, wondering what one of them wouldn't mind a little furball like him sticking to their pelt. Hm. Well, there was that tom warrior over there. What was his name? Batkit narrowed his eyes. Rabbitfur? Mouseclaw? Raccoon something? Whatever it was...he looked friendly. The kit slithered and galloped over to him with a little kit smile, skidding to a stop near him. "Hi," they greeted the warrior. He studied him over, but couldn't decide on a joke to tell. So, Batkit just settled for saying hello.

@moonlit.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post

Flintfang
He/Him

Dealing with... angry sisters was draining. Every moment felt like a ticking time bomb, and Flintfang couldn't ignore the way his heart hurt. For his mate, for his litter-sister, and... for his baby sister. He missed her. Gosh, he really missed her. Every step of the day. And now it was hard to remain in the warrior's den too long, seeing as the sight of his younger sister in there only brought guilt and regret.

Sage hues rested upon Raccoonpelt as the tom stepped forward to join Pikestar's outing to Haven Springs. Oh. He'd been there a few days ago, but if his mate was going, Flintfang would be too. "I'll come with you." The silver warrior murmured as he hurried towards his mate, sidestepping around a brown and black kitten."Who is this?" He asked, pausing to peer down at the flaxen eyed kitten before glancing once more at Raccoonpelt, as if wanting to justify his reason for joining the tom. "I'll teach you to swim."

~ Raccoonpelts attention was soon pulled away from the leader and the growing crowd when he heard a small 'Hi'. Raccoonpelt looked down at the owner of the voice to find a small kit. The tom gave Batkit a soft smile.

"Hello.."

Raccoonpelt greeted the kit, Obviously the kit would be joining the clan on this little outing. The tom could lend the kit a paw by carrying him to Haven Springs. Then another voice seemed to enter the gray toms ears. Raccoonpelt looked away from the black and brown kit to be met with the sight of his mate. Looks like he would be joining as well. Raccoonpelt gave the silver tabby a smile.

"Uh I don't know, I haven't caught his name."

Oh! Turns out he would be getting his swimming lessons sooner then he thought. It did seem like the best idea to do it in case anything bad happened (It wouldn't of course). Raccoonpelt gave Flintfang a small nod. ~
Old January 30th, 2023, 04:20 PM
underwhelming

batkit
he/they
riverclan

The kit's eyes widened at the sight of another warrior joining the...hm. Oh! It had to be Raccoonpelt; the tom looked just like one. Batkit studied the other tom carefully. Grey? Wasn't, like, every cat in RiverClan grey? Still, they could've sworn upon the stars that they'd heard his name before. Stone...rock...flint? Flintfang! Raccoonpelt and Flintfang! Batkit's yellow eyes glittered with unbridled amusement. He may not know names, but he sure could recognize when some cat liked another like that. Rainshine had the same kind of smile for Streamflake.

Batkit shuffled his paws, wondering if the two warriors would figure out their name the same way he had. Yet every whisker's-breadth of a moment spent waiting convinced the kit that these warriors had no reason to know his name. "Batkit," he finally chose to blurt out, even though he had barely spent any time waiting. Time passed differently when one was a kit. No matter, the idea of swimming had already caught their attention.

Hm...swimming? Wasn't it super freezing out? What if Batkit became a chunk of ice? But wait, weren't they going to Haven Springs, where the water was warm? They thought so. Batkit twitched and looked back to the warriors, having zoned out and stared at nothing. He nodded eagerly. Swimming sounded fun. Seapaw had even said that he could catch a fish, though that was before Streamflake showed up...and there was definitely no fish in the Springs...ugh. Batkit guessed he'd have to delay his minnow-catching dreams for another time.

"Alright, but you're lucky I'm such a fast learner," Batkit said with a grin. He was lying about the last bit, but how would either Raccoonpelt or Flintfang know that? "Otherwise you two would never get to spend time together," they finished saying, turning away before they could either collapse from embarrassment (sure, Batkit could recognize two love birds, but he sure can't handle mentioning it; it was too icky and mushy) or burst into giggles.

The kit circled around the two warriors with pent-up anticipation and excitement, now more focused on adventuring outside camp rather than his awful joke or either of the warriors. They paused to look around and gave out a little sneeze as well.

@Kat @moonlit.x
Old January 30th, 2023, 07:13 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

OOH! OOH! They were leaving camp? Everyone? If they wanted? Um, YES PLEASE! Sign Antkit up this very INSTANT SHE WAS SO READY FOR THIS!! The small kit hared up to the gathering crowd with an excited squeal, practically quivering in her excitement. SHE GOT TO LEAVE CAMP! HOW FUN WAS THIS! She might still be a bit jealous over the whole Stonekit-now-Stonepaw thing, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy some fun! Maybe she could find one of her friends there, or make a new one, or show up Briarkit at SOMETHING because hopefully her small size came in useful for swimming where it betrayed her in wrestling. (OPEN)
Old January 30th, 2023, 07:42 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Scurrying across camp to the growing crowd of cats, Firekit had no issue in screeching the loudest her lungs could make her. They wouldn't be leaving her behind to have fun if she had anything to say about it, no siree!

"HEYYYY! HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WAIT UP! I GOT LITTLE LEGS!" The ginger kitten shouted, hurrying to meet the back of the group. She wondered what the world had in store for them at the springs. Maybe she'd make a new friend, or two, or three or-- okay she could think about that later. No matter what though, she would make sure to not wander off again. Not even in pursuit of her daddy!

[ open! ]

Last edited by littlelove; January 30th, 2023 at 07:42 PM.
Closed Thread