Old April 5th, 2020, 11:20 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Fogwhisper blushed, looking at her paws. "I-I kinda am t-too..."

@Cloudsky

(ShIp gOaLs)
AhHhHh, I'm so gay!! Oh my Starclan, ohh my Starclan! She was blushing furiously, and put her paws over her face, making her look a bit like a silvery-blue groundhog.
"Ok, so we can both say with confidence we are both awkward gays then? Good, we can talk more about our gayness later though, cause I think I might die of happiness at this point!" She meowed awkwardly, and gave Fogwhisper a awkward smile.
(YESSSS)

Last edited by Cloudsky; April 5th, 2020 at 11:20 AM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 11:22 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsky View Post
AhHhHh, I'm so gay!! Oh my Starclan, ohh my Starclan! She was blushing furiously, and put her paws over her face, making her look a bit like a silvery-blue groundhog.
"Ok, so we can both say with confidence we are both awkward gays then? Good, we can talk more about our gayness later though, cause I think I might die of happiness at this point!" She meowed awkwardly, and gave Fogwhisper a awkward smile.
(YESSSS)
Fogwhisper turned her white-turned-pink face away. Her tail bushed, curling towards Fallenstorm's. "So..." She whispered, making sure no one was watching them. "Let's possibly... become... friends?"
Old April 5th, 2020, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Fogwhisper turned her white-turned-pink face away. Her tail bushed, curling towards Fallenstorm's. "So..." She whispered, making sure no one was watching them. "Let's possibly... become... friends?"
"Sounds good to me! Let's see where this goes!" She tried to be quiet, but it ended up sounding more like a mouse finding a huge piece of corn in the cornfield, giving it months of food. She inched her tail towards her's and realized right then and there that she has a huge crush on this female cat, and a Thunderclanner no less! She had a huge smile on her face, and she tried to keep up normal conversation.
"Soo, how's the prey running?"
Old April 5th, 2020, 11:32 AM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
"Sounds good to me! Let's see where this goes!" She tried to be quiet, but it ended up sounding more like a mouse finding a huge piece of corn in the cornfield, giving it months of food. She inched her tail towards her's and realized right then and there that she has a huge crush on this female cat, and a Thunderclanner no less! She had a huge smile on her face, and she tried to keep up normal conversation.
"Soo, how's the prey running?"
Fogwhisper turned away. "Great, until I met you and it started running too fast."
Old April 5th, 2020, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Fogwhisper turned away. "Great, until I met you and it started running too fast."
"Ok, that's fair. Umm, wow, I am incredibly awkward." She thought aloud, still blushing.
"So, what do you think of the other clans? I mean, I know your opinion on Thunderclan, but nothing else, really." She meowed, really trying not to let her clanmates see her like this.
Old April 5th, 2020, 11:40 AM
i am kenough

Plumpaw slides in with her Clanmates, hoping to avoid her mentor if he happened to have come. Ravenspirit might have been putting in effort when it came to her, but if that was the case then it was minimal. Less than minimal even! The silver-furred she cat just wanted to enjoy this special night, and that was it. Her blue eyes sweep the Seastones scene, and she notices that they were the second Clan to arrive. RiverClan was, of course, the first. Without waiting for any of her Clanmates to look like they had something to say to her, she explores the other Clan's ranks and looks for someone who might have been open to chatting.

At first, the she-cat considers one of the few sitting up close to where their leaders and deputies sat, but she wasn't in the mood to fraternize with the goody-two-shoes who did that. So she turns her attention elsewhere, and catches sight of somebody sitting alone further out, on the shore looking at the ocean. Now if that didn't scream 'I just need somebody to gush to about the beauties of life,' she didn't know what would. Closing the distance, Plumpaw approaches Pebblepaw. Up close, he looked... Worse for wear, to say the least. "Admiring the glittering waves, the full moon, and the way it shimmers off the sea and sand?" she questions, heavy sarcasm in her mew. "I'm Plumpaw."

@Dust
Old April 5th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
"Ok, that's fair. Umm, wow, I am incredibly awkward." She thought aloud, still blushing.
"So, what do you think of the other clans? I mean, I know your opinion on Thunderclan, but nothing else, really." She meowed, really trying not to let her clanmates see her like this.
Fogwhisper blushed. "Umm.." She stood up abruptly. "I have to go!" Fogwhisper dashed away, feeling incredibly awkward.
Old April 5th, 2020, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Fogwhisper blushed. "Umm.." She stood up abruptly. "I have to go!" Fogwhisper dashed away, feeling incredibly awkward.
Annnddd, I'm alone. She fell into a heap, tired from socializing in such a awkward situation. She looked at her chest, and felt the burning sensation.
Darned empathy. Why do you make me feel this way? She thought to herself grumpily.
Old April 5th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Open!!!!

Speckledrose had arrived with ThunderClan and was excited for another gathering! This was her second as a warrior and she couldn’t wait to talk to all the other cats from different Clans! She gazed around, so far ThunderClan and RiverClan were here. She spotted familiar pelts and unfamiliar pelts in the crowd and hoped someone would talk to her.

Closed Thread