Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Design help!! Mooncatcher...
by Oliver
Last post by Myling
Today 05:07 PM
Mint-fresh training (P)
Last post by Snivellus
Today 05:07 PM
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Aolani
Today 04:59 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 04:58 PM

Old June 23rd, 2023, 06:32 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Peachfrost slept.
(Closed)
Old June 25th, 2023, 08:32 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |

Dapplebreeze wasn't one to be taken by surprise very often. That said, she wasn't usually in high alert when it came to her own clan's camp. Much less the warriors' den. It didn't sound optimal, frankly, to be high strung even in the place where one came to relax. Rest. Allow the toils and burdens of the day to ease away until the morrow.

It could also be said that the former queen wasn't quite used to be slammed into for just... walking. It was quite the slam, too. Gratefully, the sure footed molly's reflexes were the usual fair for a WindClanner. Quick of mind and quick of feet. Steadying herself instantly, the patched warrior fumbled only slightly with the jagged rock in the maw, admittedly almost swallowing it in the process.

Round blue eyes stared at her assailant, wondering if something had happened. Was the camp being invaded? Had a kit been kidnapped?! Surely something dreadful must be happening for a warrior to enter so haphazardly into the warriors' den! Or... it could just be her grandson's beloved being her usual ditzy, clumsy, unremarkable self.

Dapplebreeze's surprised look slowly turned emotionless as the speckled molly began her usual spiel. A ramble of half nonsense mixed in with apologies for simply being. She assumed she could understand that part. The older molly could certainly see herself feeling quite apologetic herself if her entire existence consisted of blunder after blunder. How this feline had been trained under the majestic Peachfrost was quite frankly beyond her. As was Snowybreeze's infatuation with the warrior. Truly... just about any other clanmate would have been a superior choice. In fact, loathe as she was to admit it, there was a potential for a few outsiders to be better mates as well.

Despite her inner ramblings and general disappointments as far as the eggshell colored cat went, though, Dapplebreeze was a WindClanner first and foremost. As much as she might... not necessarily resent... but perhaps... find it unfortunate, Berryfrost was a clanmate. And as such, she was to be treated with the same dignity and respect as any other actual valid, useful member of their clan. Dipping her head in silent greeting - finding the younger feline's mix up of names far too on point with the rest of her mundaneness to be worthy of pointing out - the tan and cream warrior's neck suddenly went stiff as she halted halfway, another incoherent bout of rambling escaping the buffoon. Here we go again...

Straightening herself as she lifted a delicate brow, Dapplebreeze carefully studied the younger warrior. What was this? Why was she now rambling that she was a rock? Oh dear... perhaps she had hit her head harder than Dapplebreeze had suspected? Her frown only knitted further as confusion took her. What in the name of StarClan was Berryfrost talking about? What was hers?

Noticing the shaky paw, the spotted feline's whiskers trembled in a moment of uncertainty until... it clicked. Moors and sky. The simpleton wanted the rock. The small piece of rubbish she had found amidst the nests. Wait... did that mean then... that giant nest? It belonged to this small scrap of a cat?!

Understanding slowly gracing her rounded features, Dapplebreeze dropped her head, letting go of the offending rock before turning back to the trembling warrior before her. "My apologies, darling. I was merely fixing up our nests after the move and found this rather cumbersome stone amongst the moss. It had not occurred to me it... actually belonged to someone," the warrior offered, her tone - albeit lacking in understanding - sincere in its apology. As annoying and pointless as she might find the younger warrior, she would never purposefully try to make her life miserable in such a petty way. Such pranks and low blows to the morale where quite beneath her.

-

@Rose [Berryfrost]
| I feel the need to comment that I do not endorse Dapplebreeze's opinions as far as Berryfrost goes and am shaking my head in shame at her. |
Berryfrost
She/Her

Stars, Berryfrost felt so guilty. She was... practically demanding the return of her rock from someone who had no idea what it meant to her. Still, it was a beloved trinket, and Berryfrost couldn't find it in her take back her words. She'd do it all over again if she had to, despite the gnawing feeling of guilt she comprehended at the back of her mind.

"Thank y-you." She whispered, attempting to cease her trembling as she reached out with a paw to sweep the bauble beneath herself. For half a second, the speckled molly stood there in silence - before trying to sneak a glance around her companion and make sure the older feline hadn't done anything to her.. and Snowybreeze's nest. When she was satisfied that Applebreeze hadn't done anything to it, she turned back to the molly in question - and felt her cheeks heat with newfound embarrassment. Such an idiot she was, completely forgoing the basic mannerisms just to make sure a nest was still in place!

Figuring she owed the other warrior some sort of .. explanation, Berryfrost shuffled on her paws. "I... A- a friend, he gave-" No, Snowybreeze hadn't given her this rock, exactly, but she didn't really feel like.. trying to explain her sentiments would make Applebreeze appear any less terrifying. For all Berryfrost knew, the damsel would only judge her more for.. collecting rocks.

"Myfriendgaveittome." Berryfrost blurted, immediately feeling bad for lying. But she couldn't help it. She wanted to keep the knickknack a personal thing. Only for her and for Snowybreeze.

[ I'm so sorry for how long this took -- haven't had much inspiration for Berry lately. It's all just writers' block with her and Lark :') ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old June 27th, 2023, 03:19 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Rookscreech arched her back and yawned, waking up from a dream. Her nights were often filled with nightmares but she actually had a nice one this time.
Old June 29th, 2023, 02:56 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not

Fallingstream curled in her nest, sleeping deeply and peacefully

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old June 30th, 2023, 11:26 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

Ready to move on with her chores, Dapplebreeze paused, realizing the speckled molly was apparently still in a chatty mood. There was a small look of disinterest upon her features that she couldn't quite hide, lacking any and all curiosity as far as the jagged little rock went. If Berryfrost wished to keep such a piece of rubbish, she was quite welcome to it. The patched molly simply didn't see how it was also necessary to hear why the thing had any sort of value to the already overtly apologizing warrior. Mouth opening for a simple, dismissive that's nice, dear, the older feline stopped, mouth still gaping open as the eggshell colored she-cat finished her explanation.

A gift. Maw slowly closing, the round face warrior's gaze softened, genuine empathy sparkling in her deep blue hues. Everyone had lost someone recently. The plague. The fire. The battle. It had all been so much. Some kept moving forward undeterred, knowing that grief and sorrow would only help in debilitating the clan further, in losing more lives. Dapplebreeze was among those who had not allowed themselves a moment to stop and grieve after the loss of her two kits, but she knew not everyone could adopt this mentality. Less of all the younger warriors of the clan.

"I see... Well, in that case, it was rather fortuitous that you caught me on the way out."

The former queen hadn't a clue if this gift had been given to Berryfrost by a friend whom she'd lost or who had somehow survived all the calamities that had hit their clan. She wouldn't pry, it wasn't in her to do so. Instead, she left her comment vague. If this rock was all the younger molly had to hold on to, the last remaining, tangible memory of one who had departed, then perhaps it was best she keep the small, admittedly annoying pebble. She would simply have to make certain not to touch that particular nest in the future, she supposed. Lest she cut her paw pad upon the irksome stone claw once again.

-

@Rose [Berryfrost]
| I had that for Mouse and Dapple recently, so no worries there! Getting back in the groove of them, but had a genuine block after their respective plots sort of shifted. If you want, we can stop this one here? Tried to give it a bit of a closing feel if you preferred to have then stop the conversation there. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 2nd, 2023, 12:14 PM
Mysterious....

Rookscreech did a beeeeeeeeeg stretch. She had taken an afternoon nap.
Old July 11th, 2023, 10:49 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Alchemist Kitsune [I did not forget...]
"Oh look at that, I'm perfectly fine. You checked, now begone." He replied, scowling fiercely. Leechscar rolls his eyes as the apprentice continues to use that ridiculous nickname for him. He wondered if he'd ever get the cheeky brat to stop. He could try but he doubted he'd get very far with Lightningpaw. His decision to go and hunt down his sister was put to a stop as Lightningpaw more or less inserted herself into his personal time. He, of course, paused and turned to face Lightningpaw with a grim expression on his face.

"Honestly, here I thought you'd become someone else's problem once you became all important and whatnot." The huge warrior took a seat, slightly to the right of the entrance of the den not in the mood to deal with cats complaining about him blocking the den. "Nope, you're still here to be a pain in my tail, I see." She was going to follow him around, he knew she was going to follow him around because why wouldn't she? He didn't need cats paying attention to him because he had Cowtuft's apprentice on his heel. He liked his solitude, thank you very much.

"Don't you have herbs to sort or dying warriors to tend to?" He quired, half flattening one of his ears as he continued to stare at Lightningpaw as if she were the bane of his existence. Even though he'd occasionally worry about her healthy and whatever, he didn't see why he had to continue to deal with the little pest if he wasn't forced to. He really wasn't interested in being annoyed, not now not ever. "Or better yet you have an entirely new mentor to bother, go pester him." Cowtuft should come and fetch the little menace before Leechscar decided to use her as hawk bait.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; July 11th, 2023 at 10:50 PM.
Old July 15th, 2023, 05:46 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Swallowing fell asleep.
Old July 17th, 2023, 08:58 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

A small, coy smile danced in Lightningpaw's maw, Leechscar's response about what she expected. "Someone else's problem, you say? Naw, never that way, boss. I can be everyone's problem, I reckon. Just have to get the right mindset for it. Luckily for you, I seem to have been born a natural at it," she chirped back, whiskers twitching with amusement.

A giggle escaping her as the tom continued talking, she tilted her head to the side, assessing her former mentor. It seemed she had been right about one thing. He was being every bit the badger feasting grump he'd always been. Which probably meant he'd been spending time alone. What was the point of having to put up with shared sleeping quarters and all the rules in place as part of a clan if you were just going to be living the life of a loner? As far as she was concerned, it was her star given duty to ensure Leechscar was feeling warm, fuzzy, and welcome within his home clan.

Alright, that was a lie. But she still worried about the tom, in her own way. Best him be annoyed and be out and about just to avoid her than stewing in his own thoughts. As a response, she shook her head, the smile lifting to her eyes as she met his green glare. "You'd think that'd be the case with all the running around we've been doing, but turns out it's your lucky day. Herbs have been sorted - at least... the ones the patrols bothered to bring - and dying cats have been tended to. If anything, I'm completely free to lend my assistance to whatever you're getting yourself up to. No need to thank me, either. Your cheery mood and warm smile are more than enough," Lightningpaw declared, eyes alight as she offered her best attempt at an encouraging - and thoroughly insincere - cheesy grin.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 17th, 2023, 10:22 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Curlyeye got some beauty sleep. He didn’t need it, he was so beautiful already, but more couldn’t hurt.