Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:43 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 03:34 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rosewater021
Today 03:33 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Bonsai
Today 03:31 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 03:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2024, 08:37 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: stockades for the healing![herb gathering event]

Riversong gave a happy, internal purr. They hadn't been expecting much by going on the trip anyways, but were glad to have already found a mushroom. According to what they'd seen during their moons of living, the mushroom they'd just collected would probably help a few bleeding cats in the medicine den. Feeling lighter, Riversong lept to their paws to follow Springpaw and padded along with a bounce in their step. Maybe they'd find some actual herbs at Firefly Cove... like marigold or what's-it-called root for the clan.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; March 4th, 2024 at 08:38 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 11:55 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
32/100

Although she had looked, Mallowpaw hadn't found anything but a long, sturdy stick she now held awkwardly in her jaws, trying not to stab anyone with. She looked enviously at some of the other cat's catches, especially the clump of rosemary Mousepaw carried. It doesn't matter. I'll find some more now, before anyone else gets to it, Mallowpaw thought to herself.
Old March 5th, 2024, 09:42 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Well, she had something. Marigold, she though it was called. In any case, it was a bright yellow flower which, when picked let off a scent which made Tansyjaw´s nose twitch. Stars she was glad she hadn´t been a medicine cat. They seemed to get a lot of flak and not a lot of glory, and had to be around smelly herbs and sick cats all of the time. No thank you, she was quite alright with her status as a warrior, or queen, or elder now she supposed. Which meant helping out with herb gathering, though she did her best to breath through her mouth as they set off in search of more herbs in other parts of the territory.
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:32 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Aha! Moss. Moss was good; very good for lots of things!

Carefully bundling it up into an easily transportable ball, the small grey warrior skittered back to rejoin her clanmates with a pleased twitch of her tail. They were headed to the cove next? She had found plenty of different things there before, perhaps she could sneak over to one of the spots she already knew to find some secret treasures (whether it be herbs or a nice pebble to sneak back to camp).

Last edited by Jayvines; March 5th, 2024 at 12:32 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 02:04 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Mousepaw was filled with excitement, sea had only gotten through one herb lesson as a kit, and not even in full! it was a miracle that sea had gotten the rosemary at all! sea thanks starclan for them finding the rosemary they had gathered

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 7th, 2024, 04:01 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap followed Springpaw to Firefly cove. Hopefully he would find something that wasn't dry grass this time. After all, he did want to win, though he wouldn't get too upset or anything if he didn't win. After all, nobody won everything. You had to lose sometimes, so he would make sure to remain calm, even if he lost and didn't win the prize, which sounded absolutely delicious. He couldn't wait to hopefully win and be awarded the prize. He would be so happy if he won... He could only hope that he would end up winning the contest.

Dogpaw followed Springpaw to Firefly cove, hoping that she would find more herbs. She wanted to win, or at least beat Beetlepaw. Sure beating Beetlepaw wouldn't result in her winning the delicious sounding prize, but at least she would feel happy because she beat her despised sister. As soon as they arrived at Firefly cove her right eye began once again scanning for more herbs, as her left eye had been blind since she was born. She could only hope that, even if she didn't win the prize she would at least beat Beetlepaw.

Sheeppaw followed Springpaw, the large deaf apprentice hoping that she would find more herbs. She wanted to win, as Beetlepaw had signed to her what the prize was when she signed to her what they were doing. She would be just as happy if Beetlepaw won though, as the two sisters were incredibly close and almost never apart even for a moment. If somebody who wasn't either of them won she wouldn't be as happy, but she would be happy for the winner. As soon as they arrived in Firefly cove she searched for herbs, hoping that she would find some.

Beetlepaw followed Springpaw in the back, the ridiculously tiny mute apprentice hoping that she would actually find something this time. She wanted either her sister, Sheeppaw or her to win, though if somebody else won she would of course be happy for them. Once they arrived at Firefky cove the ridiculously tiny mute apprentice began searching for herbs. The ten moon old could only hope that she would actually find something this time because the prize sounded absolutely delicious and she would lobe to win it.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 7th, 2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 06:53 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

Cobwebs! Not too bad. Redhawk grinned as she pulled some of the white stingy stuff from its hiding place and returned to the rest of the group as they moved along. Her eyes kept a watchful look ahead as they entered the cove. Newleaf was starting to unfold which would mean plenty of plant life returning. She broke off from the main group and padded around on quiet paws, careful to not step on anything that looked important or like it might have healing properties. Nearby was the stump of what had once been a small tree, its trunk level with the ground. Red peered around it, inspecting it for any herb signs.

[ +1 cobweb ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 7th, 2024 at 06:53 PM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 10:07 AM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Event [#event]

Springpaw eyed the group momentarily as they began to approach the meadow, turning her attention to the meadow as she eyed it for a brief moment, allowing herself to take in the scenery for a short while before facing back towards the group, pointing her tail towards the vivid field of flowers. Clearing her throat, the tricolored molly began to speak. “This place… should have… plenty of… herbs… to collect… but please… try to… avoid anything… that you… feel like… is suspicious… for the… clan to have… in itself… and remember… moss is… always… a welcoming… item to… collect… as well!” She called out, offering her clan-mates a short smile as she sat down, watching her clan-mates scatter about and begin to collect the herbs that they spotted within Firefly Cove.

Quote:
Sunleap rolled a 6!
Has the stars blessed themselves upon you after a first round of bad luck? While you were searching around Firefly Cove, you ran into a small bundle of burnet and you decided to pluck up two of the leprechaun-green herbs before going back to the group.
[items collected - 2]

Dogpaw rolled a 1!
It seemed that bad luck decided to trample itself upon you, as you hadn’t managed to find a lick of anything while searching through the meadows. How unfortunate.
[items collected - 1]

Beetlepaw rolled a 6!
Well, it seemed that you had hit the jackpot! While searching Firefly Cove, you managed to find at least two bundles of marigold sticking out right in front of you! How cool is that? Without much thought, you collect both of the golden blooms and move on.
[items collected - 2]

Sheeppaw rolled a 6!
Following close to the other apprentice, you spot a couple of spare blooms of yellow bells right next to the bunch of herbs that Beetlepaw collected. Jackpot! You collect a couple of the herbs and follow right after the apprentice.
[items collected - 3]

Mousepaw rolled a 4!
You noticed something strange sticking out of the ground and you decided to investigate it. You detected a rather sweet, pleasant smell overwhelming your nostrils, and you picked up one of the leaves, unbeknownst of it being named sorrel. Springpaw seemed pleased by your findings though, so it must be something good!
[items collected - 3]

Oatpaw rolled a 3!
There sure are a lot of leaves around here. Very similar looking, too. Noticing a few cats grabbing leaves here and there, you grab one by a sunny patch. This burnet will hopefully be useful for expecting queens and inflamed wounds, especially during these stressful times as of late.
[items collected - 1]

Basilpaw rolled a 4!
Similar to Oatpaw, you took straight towards some burnet. The vibrant green outmatched the dull, dead grass beneath your paws, wouldn’t you say? You think of grabbing a second, but the worried look on Springpaw’s face makes you think otherwise, so you resist the temptation and move on.
[items collected - 2]

Riversong rolled a 4!
Close to a patch of grass that you stumble upon, beautiful-looking star-shaped flowers in varying hues of blue come into your peripheral vision. Careful not to fall into the pick too many, you nab one borage before rejoining the group.
[items collected - 2]

Redhawk rolled a 3!
Cobwebs in maw, you spot some moss notable along a gnarly tree not too far from the cove itself. With a nod of approval from the oriental-shaped calico leading the group, you head on over, scraping a good-sized, clean sheet of moss. This will be more than useful for the potential cleaning of wounds that had endured from the recent raid.
[items collected - 2]

Treepaw rolled a 5!
Having gotten lucky with golden-colored plants before from Springpaw’s other event, you feel naturally drawn to them. There in a low, dull patch of ground some ways away from the cove, you spot some yellow blooms. With so little in the patch, you grab one of the marigolds before heading out, once more making sure you don't get left behind.
[items collected - 2]

Mallowpaw rolled a 4!
Sticking close to the other apprentice, you spot a wad of cobwebs snuck beneath some roots and your impending curiosity tells you to grab it. Feeling bold, you decide to strut on over and use a stick to snag of wad of the silver webs, succumbing into succession. Feeling completed with your task, you rejoin the group once again.
[items collected - 2]

Tansyjaw rolled a 4!
You notice some white flowers that you haven’t seen anyone collect so far. Springpaw seemed pleased by your finding and admits that you found some chamomile. Without much thought, you decide to collect the herb, being unsure of its usage but Springpaw seemed pleased with it, nonetheless.
[items collected - 2]

Mistheart rolled a 6!
Spotting some cobwebs snug under some grass, you decide to go collect some of the webs with a small stick that you find along your stroll. Some bandaging for the critically wounded surely would be helpful, right?
[items collected - 3]

With the group scouring the area, Springpaw was pleased to see that no one grabbed anything odd or poisonous so far. She almost felt like she could take some time to grab some herbs... but she would hold on for that. She would need to gather some berries and honey for the winner, after all, and with how diligent this group was being, it would be soon that they could head back home. Whiskers twitching, she called out to the group, a satisfied grin on her face. "Alright… we're heading… over to… Willow Rise… It shouldn’t… be... as cold… at this… time of day…. let's carry on!"

next post will be
3 - 11

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; March 8th, 2024 at 10:09 AM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 10:11 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

(DAYUMN- hows mousie getting this many herbs sea has no herb knowledge except the basics /nm )

that's twice! mousepaw thought, tail flicking in joy and pride. I'm doing really well!

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:09 AM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

BasilPaw went back to the group

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Closed Thread