Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 04:36 AM
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:34 AM
A Lesson In Honor [P]
by Fish
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:10 AM
Cbox out of context
by ollie
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:57 AM

Old July 11th, 2024, 03:29 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Kits Need To Learn Too!! [ Kit Lesson Event ]

Stormkit: He/Him, 1 moon old, deaf.

Stormkit was plenty busy with wrestling some leaves that he threw into the air with a squeak of glee as he rolled around in the leaves as he stopped for a short bit for a breather he would roll lazily in ths leaves before his blue eyes saw the gathering of cats. Seemed something was happening. Stormkit had yet to be figured out by his clan that he was deaf many likely saw him as odd and slow not recognizing the struggle the grey kit was dealing with. Stormkit blinked as he watched the cats mouths moving like everyone around him did. Stormkit had yet to figure out what they were doing but his curiosity got the better of him. The grey kit would get up with a jolt and shake the leaves free from his long fur. Padding over towards his sibling Primrosekit. Stormkit would look questioningly at his brother. Stormkit had yet to manage to learn to talk. So he just looked on with a curious twinkle in his blue eyes. @Dolomedes (Primrosekit)
Old July 11th, 2024, 03:39 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Adorable

RowanMane
Male | 30 Moons | Riverclan Warrior | Posts: 11
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Dolomedes

The large warrior had been rather bored, the mountain territory offering little to engage his interest. He didn't feel like wandering around and getting comfortable in the unfamiliar surroundings, especially since he didn't plan on staying long, though the decision wasn't entirely his to make. Relief washed over him when Lionheart called out for an event, something he could participate in—hopefully. He trotted up to the slowly growing group, his paws crunching softly on the mountain's rocky terrain.

“Hey—I can do defense or introduction to clan duties,” he offered, his voice steady. He knew his responsibilities well and had honed his fighting skills over time. However, as he spoke, a thought struck him like a blow. His jaw. Did it make him seem less strong now? His ears flattened slightly in self-doubt. That ThunderClan scoundrel he'd let go—why didn’t he maul him on the spot? He should have. The memory gnawed at him, but he shook it off, trying to focus on the task at hand.

He stood tall, attempting to exude confidence. Confidence is key, right?

Old July 11th, 2024, 07:36 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Smolderkit
Riverclan
He/him
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Smolderkit peered out of the ‘nursery’, big blues peering out. It was nearly time for him and his sisters to be… Apprentices. Perhaps it would be nice to get a feel for the training scene before it snuck up on him.

The long-limbed little fella approached quietly, looking curiously towards the big fella that had called this training session together. Lifting his head and squaring his shoulders, he tried his best to look big and convincing to deliver his following demand… “I wanna learn to fight!”
[ If not defense, then hunting training would be basics would be lovely!! And if not that, anything at all!]
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit
Old July 13th, 2024, 03:37 AM

Bump Policy: 72 or 80 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

(Herb basics, intro to clan duties, defense, in that order)
"I'd love to come, oh please say i can! It'd be so intresting to learn all about how our clan works! You know what? I don't care what you say, i'm coming!" Stoatkit declared boldly striding out of the nursery with the other excited kits. He would never admit it but he was bubbling on the inside, || This is gonna be so fun! || he would think happily as he sped up.
Old July 13th, 2024, 07:53 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Fishkit and Wishkit walked over. I wanna do fighting lessons!Fishkit declared. can I do herbs and clan history?Wishkit asked.

@Dolomedes

PINTO BEAN has been captured...
Old July 13th, 2024, 04:24 PM
I'm probably sleeping

My Mood: Busy

(Clan history)

Rain kit bounced towards the crowd of cats (though quite clumsily) a exclaimed "I wanna learn warrior things !!"

(Sorry if I'm a bit late)
Old July 13th, 2024, 06:52 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Event [#event]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze started to mentally tally each cat approaching him for both teaching and student purposes. One two three. One two three four. One, no wait, put that one in that class. Oh, where should Fishpaw go, they were a bit young to teach their own class. They can assist there. Adderstrike, she could teach- no, Seabreeze had a special task for her. She was one that he could trust with that responsibility especially because Seabreeze will be teaching herbs with Cobwebfern so that the newly named warrior wasn't overwhelmed with too curious kits. Who knows what could happen if you don't keep enough eyes on kits around herbs. The lionheart almost comically shuddered at the thought. Defense was more popular than he imagined it would be but that certainly wasn't any sort of bad thing. Oh- He should ad-

Blue eyes moved to Spiraltail, tunneling, that was a skill that Seabreeze had wanted to learn himself actually... and he wanted to integrate it into being a more common skill within his clan. Ever since his fall into the tunnels on that patrol but he's been so busy that he hasn't thought about it in some time now. The lionheart thought about it and nodded to Spiraltail, "Tunneling. That's something I've been trying to learn about myself. If you are alright I can announce the class open to all ranks. Could I grab a lesson from you after the event, perhaps tomorrow?" Then his attention was pulled away by the next thing. So much movement and activity. It wasn't, after all he wanted kits to learn but counting and organizing was getting a bit difficult he could hardly pull his eyes away without fear of losing all the counts in his mind.

Then Starrypaw walked up and asked about teaching a twoleg basics class. Hm, significantly less useful, but he didn't see why he should tell the apprentice no, so he would offer the class out for any kits that later joined if they wanted, or apprentices or warriors. But generally most knew instinctively all they needed to about twolegs. "Alright, if at least cats wish to join your class it may continue, if not then please join a class that will help you understand clan life, perhaps the intro to clan duties or clan history or relations." If this apprentice was as new as he thought she was then it certainly wouldn't hurt for her to join one of those.

Seabreeze then raised his voice above the murmuring of the gathered cats.

"Alright! Listen Up! I have figured out teachers and students so far! But there has been two new classes suggested to me; Tunneling with Spiraltail, and Twoleg Basics, such as what to expect, their behaviors, and the likes, with Starrypaw. Any rank is allowed to attend these two classes as students, if a kit wishes to switch classes for one of these let me know immediately.

Hunting basics will be taught by Caveclaw ( @IDIOTICBEAN101 ), Splashleap ( @gs25913 ), and Sandtuft ( @KestrelPaw ). Your students are Shorekit ( @ollie ), Lionkit ( @beau ), Rosekit ( @CloudlessEve ), and Smolderkit ( @Omari ). Feel free to organize the class as you wish.

Clan history will be taught by Twigstep ( @Tallstar ), Sunsetgleam ( @Minkuu ), and Fishpaw ( @PINTO BEAN ) you will assist them. Your students are Primrosekit ( @/Dolomedes ), Nutkit ( @Yoshdo ), Muskratkit ( @Katiethewolfchild ), Stormkit ( @Lightningpaw666 ), and Rainkit ( @Moonandstars ).

Clan Relations will be taught by Algaebird ( @HerbalTea ), and Irisfrost ( @kittycatburmise ). Your student is Aspenkit ( @burntToast ). If one of you would rather leave that is fine, but be sure that one of you stays at the least.

Introduction to clan duties will be taught by Heroneye ( @Fits ) and Rainingpaw ( @/Yoshido ). Your students are Softkit ( @SeonghwaBerry ), Flowkit ( @WebsiteKitty ), and Shellkit ( @sleepyyjax ).

Herb basics will be taught by Cobwebfern ( @finley !! ) and me. Our students are Daisykit ( @SeonghwaBerry ), Strawberrykit ( @/PINTO BEAN ), ( Dunlinkit @/Katiethewolfchild ), Stoatkit ( @FluffyToasterBunny ), Wishkit ( @Hollyheart of thunder ), and Willowkit ( @/Kestrelpaw ). I will meet up with you, Cobwebfern, as soon as the classes are settled and any late joiners or class switchers are handled.

Defense will be taught by Goldfish ( @Blaaze ), Duskleaf ( @Seamrog ), Rowanmane ( @Rowan ). Your students are Sea(?)kit ( @phantom ), Catfishkit ( @/Katiethewolfchild ), Starrykit ( @Wingnettle ), Salamanderkit ( @nyme ), Fishkit ( @/HollyheartofThunder ).

Lastly, I have a special task for you, Adderstrike ( @Fish ), if you are willing, I trust you to keep an general eye over all of the classes. Sweep through, keep your ears out for any trouble. I trust you to handle most instances but feel free at any time to get me. I don't want to leave Cobwebfern to teach so many kits on her own, she is incredibly talented, but I don't think you can have too many eyes on curious kits around herbs, who knows what can happen. Duskleaf, is also available to go if he's closer. Thank you all for joining and participating!

This is the final call for any late joiners and class switches, thank you, again!
"

For slightly more coherency here's an organized list!
Lessons
Hunting Basics (Crouch, Stalking, Pouncing)
Teachers: Caveclaw, Sandtuft, Splashleap
Students: Shorekit, Lionkit, Rosekit, Smolderkit

Clan History (A review of recent-ish Riverclan lore)
Teachers: Twigstep, Sunsetgleam, Fishpaw
Students: Primrosekit, Nutkit, Muskratkit, Stormkit, Rainkit

Clan Relations (Other Clan HRs, Clan Relations)
Teachers: Algaebird, Irisfrost
Students: Aspenkit

Intro to Clan Duties (general tasks and duties apprentices and warriors have)
Teachers: Heroneye, Rainingpaw
Students: Softkit, Flowkit, Shellkit

Herb Basics ( Basic herbs ( Cobwebs, sticks, moss, poppy seeds ))
Teachers: Cobwebfern, Seabreeze
Students: Daisykit, Strawberrykit, Dunlinkit, Stoatkit, Wishkit, Willowkit

Defense ( Predators, basic battle crouch )
Teachers: Goldfish, Duskleaf, Rowanmane
Students: Seakit, Catfishkit, Starrykit, Salamanderkit, Fishkit

Tunneling Basics
Teachers: Spiraltail

Twoleg Basics
Teachers: Starrypaw

You guys are free to organize the classes as you please within your group. I would prefer that post orders are established for each class for ease and organization! Please keep this pretty fast paced; You have 48 hrs to respond, then you will be bumped, 24 more hrs, then your turn will be skipped! Thank you for understanding!

If I missed your character please let me know /w\ It is very likely I am pretty blind, I will edit this post accordingly! Final call for late joining kits and class switching as classes will be starting! Late joiners and class switches will be assigned on July 15 11:59 GMT -5 (Site's time)

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; July 13th, 2024 at 07:57 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 07:00 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Duckpaw padded up, seemed like he was late, like always.
"I'm here! I don't care what I do!" he said huffing and puffing

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old July 13th, 2024, 07:04 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderstrike shouldn't have been too surprised to not be the teacher for clan history when an elder spook up, but she was a little sad when it seemed like she was not going to have anything to do. This little helper spirit just wanted to help all the time! Then her ears perked up when her name was finally mentioned. It wasn't what she had expected but, no she might have been best fit for that job. "Thank you for the duty, Seabreeze, I'll make sure the kits keep in line. You can trust me in this!" She said proudly before looking to all the other. "Oh and uh maybe a keep a paw on the dangerous herbs" She quickly added when the idea smacked her in the head. Had to keep all the kits safe!

Now with a task in hand Adderstrike waited for the teachers to pick their spots to sit down and teach before she started to make her rounds around the place. Though her eyes were keen on kits that might get in trouble before even getting to their teachers.
Old July 13th, 2024, 07:04 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit searched for her teachers and the other kits who wanted to learn her basics. Not only was she probably being apprenticed during the next meeting, but she was massive, meaning that she would easily be the largest kit. @FluffyToasterBunny @finley !!! @SeonghwaBerry @Hollyheart of thunder @KestrelPaw @PINTO BEAN @Dolomedes
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 14th, 2024 at 05:20 PM.