Last post by marshy
Today 06:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2022, 05:35 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: May Gathering

~ TULIPPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

Suddenly, a cat who didn't smell like fish bounded over to Tulippaw. Now that she scented the air, she found that there was another strong Clan scent that made her think of moss and trees. It wasn't as strong as RiverClan's, though, and she didn't know which Clan the scent belonged to. Didn't ShadowClan smell really bad? Tulippaw thought so. They bathed in the blood of innocent cats... Just the thought made Tulippaw shiver, but she quickly suppressed it. She had to look as elegant as possible in front of everybody else! This apprentice didn't smell so pleasant - the scent wasn't as good as WindClan's, that was for sure - and she seemed to have dreadful manners. Bouncing around like that in front of everybody? Tulippaw would never! As excited as she was, she would always keep herself composed. However, there was definitely the possibility that this cat was excited because she was in the presence of a cat as wonderful as Tulippaw.

Tulippaw flashed a bright, charming smile at the apprentice, who promptly introduced herself as Finchpaw. "Hello!" she replied in a friendly voice. Frankly, she didn't care about cats from the other Clans, but having proper manners - and coming off as a warm, welcoming, friendly individual - was exactly what she had to do to make as many cats as she could love her. Tulippaw cared most for WindClan, but still. "My name is Tulippaw, and as you can see, I'm the most beautiful cat in all four Clans." Her voice was proud, but also sweet, as though it had been coated in a layer of honey. "I'm from WindClan, which is the best, obviously. Which Clan are you from?"

@Aqua Catrina

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 16th, 2022, 07:22 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Prowling out of the shadows as silently as ever, the giant feline cast swiftly glanced around the beach and scented the air, picking up the other three clans' unique smells. Dawnstar beckoned her clan to follow her in as she fully untangled herself from darkness and strutted across the beach. The moonlight bathed the massive dark brown tabby in white light, highlighting some of her new scars, the most noticeable being the new bright pink scratches that cut across her eye. If one stared hard and long enough they might notice the smallest limp in her gait. As she smoothy made her way through mixed clans, she noticed that both RiverClan and ThunderClan were sporting some new wounds as well. Interesting, it seemed that WindClan and ShadowClan weren't the only ones settling territory disputes, or so she assumed, what else did ThunderClan have to fight for, obviously not their dignity. That was long gone.

Now considering ThunderClan was picking fights, Dawnstar had expected that they had their leader and deputy problem settled, so imagine her surprise when she found Cindersky and two warriors, she knew by name but nothing more, sitting on the seastones. Granted, they were settled on the rocks below the leaders, but seeing as there were three warriors there and none of them in the place of leader or deputy, well it got on Dawnstar's nerves. These kittypets continue to make a mockery of the clans with their inability to pick out leader and deputy. A clan was not a clan without the stability of its high ranks. Dawnstar had heard the old tales of how the clans were formed and the first thing that set clans apart, before even the Clan codes were created was their hierarchy.

She had been willing to leave ThunderClan to themselves, but considering the number of moons that they went through without a leader or a deputy, now it was just becoming insulting. In a few swift leaps, Dawnstar leaped up to join Skystar and Twilightstar. "If you're not a leader, nor a deputy, and obviously not a medicine cat, get off the Seastones."Dawnstar growled to Cindersky who seemed to be running this little operation. Was the leader being petty, not in her mind, Dawnstar was just genuinely insulted by ThunderClan being so irresponsible and ignorant. None of these warriors deserved to be on the seastones, if RiverClan and WindClan refused to point out what was so glaringly obvious, Dawnstar would. It's not like she had some great reputation to uphold. There was a ranking system and rules that went with it, just because ThunderClan wanted to ignore it didn't mean the rest of the clans should. She was a little surprised that not more cats were making a fuss about this? Did all clans just tolerate whoever leaping up on the stones?
@Moonraven @marshall @marni

ShadowClan Has Arrived

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 16th, 2022 at 07:29 PM.
Old May 16th, 2022, 07:26 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

robinflight sees dawnstar growling at Cindersky, he then growls a bit not liking dawnstar growling at Cindersky, he keeps off the seastone but watches to make sure dawnstar doesn't attack... @Undertaker
Old May 16th, 2022, 07:40 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

~Mintleaf, He/They [RC]~
Mintleaf decided to go to the gathering, but he isn't really an enthusiastic participation. His clan would surely have a lot of beef with ThunderClan after the Firefly Cove incident, but he didn't really want to hear it. More lives needn't be taken for a piece of land. [OPEN]
~Rippleshade, She/Her [WC]~
Rippleshade had a lot to catch up on. She knew there were going to be some issues with the other three clans, but WindClan seemed kind of isolated from their drama -With the exception of the ShadowClan border skirmish- at least for now. Upon entering the clearing, she immediately noticed that RiverClan and ThunderClan cats were much more scarred than last moon. Perhaps something there happened? [OPEN]
~Tornclaw, He/Him [TC]~
Exhausted from Firefly Cove, Tornclaw didn't really want to go to the Gathering this moon. He felt like he owed it to Cindersky and the rest of his Clan, and to pay respects to them, however. He found a spot near the edge of the clearing, and lied down for a bit [OPEN]
~Ashsong, She/Her [TC]~
Ashsong needed all of the details. Her tiredness led to her sleeping through Firefly Cove. All of this was a neccessity.[Open]
~Cactuspelt, She/Her [ShC]~
Cactuspelt, upon entering the Gathering Clearing, noticed that her Clan was the last to arrive. She wasn't surprised, as Dawnstar never made a big effort to get there first. She was glad she missed the battle against WindClan, but she still needed to know their side of what happened. [Open]
~Shimmerpaw, She/Her [ShC]~
Shimmerpaw was sort of new to this kind of thing with scarred Gatherings, so she tried to lay low a bit. [Open]
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old May 16th, 2022, 07:50 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch_Candle View Post
~Mintleaf, He/They [RC]~
Mintleaf decided to go to the gathering, but he isn't really an enthusiastic participation. His clan would surely have a lot of beef with ThunderClan after the Firefly Cove incident, but he didn't really want to hear it. More lives needn't be taken for a piece of land. [OPEN]
~Rippleshade, She/Her [WC]~
Rippleshade had a lot to catch up on. She knew there were going to be some issues with the other three clans, but WindClan seemed kind of isolated from their drama -With the exception of the ShadowClan border skirmish- at least for now. Upon entering the clearing, she immediately noticed that RiverClan and ThunderClan cats were much more scarred than last moon. Perhaps something there happened? [OPEN]
~Tornclaw, He/Him [TC]~
Exhausted from Firefly Cove, Tornclaw didn't really want to go to the Gathering this moon. He felt like he owed it to Cindersky and the rest of his Clan, and to pay respects to them, however. He found a spot near the edge of the clearing, and lied down for a bit [OPEN]
~Ashsong, She/Her [TC]~
Ashsong needed all of the details. Her tiredness led to her sleeping through Firefly Cove. All of this was a neccessity.[Open]
~Cactuspelt, She/Her [ShC]~
Cactuspelt, upon entering the Gathering Clearing, noticed that her Clan was the last to arrive. She wasn't surprised, as Dawnstar never made a big effort to get there first. She was glad she missed the battle against WindClan, but she still needed to know their side of what happened. [Open]
~Shimmerpaw, She/Her [ShC]~
Shimmerpaw was sort of new to this kind of thing with scarred Gatherings, so she tried to lay low a bit. [Open]
lilypaw joined the windclan gathering she walks to her mentor," hi rippleshade" she says happy
Old May 16th, 2022, 07:55 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

RavenCloud sat proudly then looked at the cats siting in front of her then she looked away
Old May 16th, 2022, 08:04 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Sundust padded into the clearing, following after Cindersky, Jaystride, and Sparrowflight. He took his place at the base of the Seastones, appearing to be the only medicine cat so far. Strange, considering the rest of the clans had arrived. Oh well, he would enjoy the quiet while it last. If he was lucky then perhaps Snakeface would stay home, though he did still hold a bit of empathy for the grouchy tom over the death of his brother.

His ear twitched as Dawnstar began being Dawnstar, and tried to boss the three warriors off of the Seastones. Good grief, hadn't she given up on Thunderclan? Apparently meddling in their affairs was irresistible to that molly. He sat up straighter, shooting a glare towards the Shadowclan leader. "I thought you had resigned as Thunderclan's leader? Unless you intend on taking the helm of Thunderclan once more, I would appreciate you focusing on your own clan. Speaking of which, I do have a matter involving one of your clanmates to discuss with you after the announcements, if you don't mind." He had not forgotten Cloudypaw dragging poor Rainpaw into the medicine, mangled up by some nasty Shadowclan apprentice. Did they not pride themselves on the training of their apprentices? Clearly a lesson or two on the warrior code would do them some good. "Anyway, as the only current cat in Thunderclan with a position of power, aside from Rosepaw of course, I grant them permission to deliver Thunderclan's news. I hope that is satisfactory for you." His tone was blank, as it always was, but had he the ability to inflect upon his voice to convey emotion, his statements would be utterly laced with sarcasm. He once again found himself thankful for his inability to outwardly express emotion though, a neutral face and monotone voice would seem more professional.

He wished Dawnstar wouldn't be so difficult. He honestly didn't feel the need to 'grant permission' to the others, heck he didn't even feel like he really had the authority to do so! Just mere moons ago he had been a warrior like them, and that trio were a heck of a lot better at it than he was. He shook his head, now scanning the clearing for Rosepaw. Hopefully she would arrive soon - he always felt better when chatting with his apprentice.

@marni @JAE. @Jayvines @Undertaker
[I apologize for the iffy quality - I am nearly dead from studying /j]

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria

Last edited by beau; May 16th, 2022 at 08:05 PM.
Old May 16th, 2022, 08:38 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl padded into the Gathering along with the rest of ShadowClan and her green eyes immediately fell upon the ThunderClan warrior sitting on the Seastone. The second Dawnstar was up there she addressed it, and the tabby's lip curled in disgust. "How pathetic. ThunderClan still hasn't gotten themselves under control," she muttered with a lash of her tail, finding a place to settle down and watch whatever happened next.

[Open]

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives

Last edited by Ian; May 16th, 2022 at 08:44 PM.
Old May 16th, 2022, 08:45 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

SnowCloud sit down and wonders why are some of her clanmates were on the Seastone. after she noticed she avoided eye contact with those around her except the leaders and deputies..
Old May 16th, 2022, 08:45 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

-->Ebonyfang<--
Padding right after his cousin he was hoping to talk with the medicine cats of Thunderclan to see how they were doing. That was when Dawnstar said something about Cindersky and her two warriors shouldn't be up there. Then Sundust came in. Welp there went that plan. He was hoping to see if they were open to going to the starcave to introduce Elmshadow and Ivysnake to their starclan or dark forest ancestors. He'd probably just have to to take them alone. Ebonyfang sat down near the front of the crowd in sight to show that he was open to anything the leader needed. He wanted to have a little bit of fun with the squirrels if any of them acted up.

// open \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Closed Thread