Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Fluffballs at Midnight
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 12:35 AM
Stars' Cats + Roleplay...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:29 AM
spooky scary stories send...
by wolfie
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:58 PM
Trying (and failing) to...
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:54 PM
The edge. Moonweeper's...
Last post by Hushfalls
Yesterday 11:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 13th, 2024, 06:00 PM
Gettin' caught up w/ life

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Algaetail padded over to who assumed were the cats in charge of the herbs. "I can help carry some" he said.

Mistyshard - @starry
Berrypaw - @squidz

PINTO BEAN has been captured...

Currently on Hiatus
Old June 13th, 2024, 06:02 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101 RIVERCLAN KITS

He shook his head as Nameless asked if he needed help. His jaw was now swollen and he hadn’t gotten it checked out yet—why was he delaying it? Probably worry because he didn’t want to stress out the medicine cats. That’s okay. He should be fine…right?

Whatever—he shouldn’t focus on himself. He looked around for kits. He could probably carry a few on him back. “I can take a few kits” he announced as loud as he could, wincing at the afterpain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raccoonsun-She/Her

————————

She gave him a funny look when he spoke again, like a ‘maybe you shouldn’t hurt yourself’ kinda look, but didn’t say anything else.
This place was crowded, how on earth was she going to find any kits who need help?
Raccoonsun sighed, before continuing to look for a kit in need of help.

[STILL OPEN TO GRAB A KIT]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old June 13th, 2024, 06:11 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.

Dunlinkit had been watching her siblings playing with the stick Catfishkit had found now that Muskratkit had fully recovered from the fright the fight had given her when their leader spoke. The massive kit's eyes focused on her siblings, making sure that nothing bad happened to them, especially since they weren't in camp anymore and neither of them accidently hurt the other one. She couldn't bear it if either of her surviving littermates were injured as they were all she had left after losing her parents and her brothers, Baneberrykit and Algaekit about two and a half moons ago, though she knew deep inside that despite her massive size she was very much just a kit and wouldn't be able to do much to protect her siblings if something bad happened. When Fadingsun said that they would be moving on soon Dunlinkit nodded. She would be walking as she didn't want to impose on anyone by asking them to pick her up, especially since she was massive for her age and therefore already larger than most, if not all of the other kits despite only being only four moons old. She was likely a bit heavy to be carried thoughout the whole journey to the mountains because of her size so it was best if she walked because of that, as she was sure that she could keep up and she was pretty sure that she was old enough to be considered a older kit. Catfishkit would probably be walking too as she doubted that her sister would allow herself to be carried if she had any choice in the matter, but Muskratkit would likely have to be carried, as she doubted that she could manage to walk for the whole trip to the mountains. She was just too small and weak despite the fact she was the same age as Muskratkit and Catfishkit, as she was been the runt of the litter and hadn't yet caught up with the other kits her age. Dunlinkit wasn't sure that Muskratkit ever would. She was pretty sure that both of her parents had been around average size, though it was obviously hard to tell from the view of a onemoon old kit, even a massive one. She knew that Muskratkit's tiny size came from her being the runt, but she didn't know where her massive size came from, making her feel like even more of a outcast when with the other kits since she didn't even know why she had always been so big. She would had to make sure that both Catfishkit and Muskratkit stayed within her sight, as she didn't want to lose sight of either of her sisters even for a moment while they were traveling. Despite the fact that Catfishkit might be jumping or running she doubted that she would be too difficult to keep in her sight, though Muskratkit might be more difficult considering that she would probably be being carried. The young but not very little anymore Dunlinkit then got up to her feet, ready to leave anytime.

Catfishkit had been swating the stick she had found earlier around with Muskratkit. Now that she wasn't doing it alone it was actually pretty fun. Kinda like playing mossball, but with a stick instead of a mossball. When Fadingsun announced that they would be leaving soon and though young kits would have to be carried older kits could walk Catfishkit decided that at almost four whole moons old she definitely qualified as a older kit. Therefore she would be walking as she wasn't a teeny tiny baby anymore and could therefore walk to the mountains just fine. Catfishkit got ready to leave, the game forgotten.

Muskratkit was having fun swating a stick Catfishkit had found earlier with Catfishkit when Fadingsun said that she would be leaving soon and while young kits would have to be carried older kits could walk if they could keep up. She knew that Catfishkit would be walking cause she wouldn't allow herself to be picked up unless she had to and Dunlinkit would probably be walking too cause according to Dunlinkit she was too big to be carried if she didn't have to be carried. She would probably have to be carried though cause she didn't think that she could keep up. Dunlinkit could obviously keep up and Catfishkit would make sure she kept up so she didn't have to be carried cause according to Catfishkit she was too old to be carried. No she wasn't! They were the same age and she wasn't too old to be carried so Catfishkit wasn't either! Silly Catfishkit. Dunlinkit might be too big to be easily carried that far but that wasn't the same as being too old to be carried. @IDIOTICBEAN101 (Wasn't sure how to mention Raccoonsun in the post) (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 13th, 2024 at 06:21 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 06:25 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Raccoonsun-She/Her

—————————

Aha!
Kits!
Raccoonsun made a gesture to Rowanmane before she walked over to them and lowered herself a bit.
“Hi there, I’m Raccoonsun, new here and all, but I’m gonna pick up one of you while that big guy will carry the other two on his back.” She explained, glancing at Rowanmane, sure enough that, despite how intimidating he was, he couldn’t turn down kits.
Who knows what gave her that idea.
She then picked up one of the kits.(Muskratkit)

@Rowan - @Katiethewolfchild

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old June 13th, 2024, 06:41 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.

Dunlinkit meowed thank you for the offer, but I can walk. The massive almost four moon old kit thought she might be too large to easily be carried that far anyways and she didn't want to be a burden, though she didn't mention that, as the fact that she was already about as large as the youngest apprentices was very visible. Therefore, she didn't feel like she had to mention her size. The only thing that gave away her age and therefore rank was the fact that at only not quite four moons old she still had kitten fur. Once she was old enough to no longer have kitten fur there would be nothing to give away the fact that she was younger than her size would hint, though she would be five moons old by the time her kitten fur began being replaced with adult fur.

Catfishkit meowed but I can walk! I don't need to be carried! I'm not a teeny tiny little baby anymore! She was NOT being carried! Nope nope nope! No way! Not happening! Not ever! She was too old to be carried! There was NO WAY she was riding on his back! She was old enough to be a older kit and Fadingsun had said older kits could walk so she was walking! Nothing could convince her otherwise! Nothing! At all!

Muskratkit didn't protest at all when Raccoonsun grabbed her, as she was pretty sure she couldn't walk that far anyways. There was no way that Catfishkit would let herself be carried if she didn't have to and Dunlinkit would just rather walk. She had no idea how this would end cause Catfishkit allowed him to carry her was NOT happening and Dunlinkit would try to avoid being carried, though she wouldn't go as far as Catfishkit. @Rowan @IDIOTICBEAN101
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 14th, 2024 at 10:44 AM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 06:50 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Salmonleap looked concerned. Moving, again? After what the clan had been through already? He hoped that the weaker ones, the kits and the elders, didn't suffer too much.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old June 13th, 2024, 06:53 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Fine

SORREL
// Out—RC // She/Her // Kit // 5 Moons //

Sorrel blinked. Wait. She was to have a name like that too? Sorrelkit. Strange. But she liked it. She smiled at Fadingsun. “Thanks!” she said cheerfully. Sorrel turned to her brother, expecting a sad face “Beachkit. Why aren’t you conchkit?”she wondered out loud. . But Conch—Beachkit’s face was happy. She was surprised at the enthusiasm that spilled from his mouth.

I wonder where Seapaw—breeze?—is. I don’t see him here… she scanned the flow of cats, and noticed two pushing their way through the crowd in the Twoleg Den. Wait. She stood up taller, peering around the sea of fluffy bodies and—yes! Maybe. A Tom streaked towards them, stopping in front of the siblings. She gasped. “Conch! Look!” Sorrel was so excited, she forgot to use her brother’s new name. Wait. Wait. He was covered… in blood. She stepped back, then forward again, a small moment of fear flooding her. “S-seabreeze?” she asked. Then asked again, braver. “Seabreeze?” she straightened and lashed her tail. “I’m Sorrel! Kit. Sorrelkit. And this is Conch! Beach…Kit. Yeah. That’s gonna mess me up for a loooong time.

She cocked her head. “Why’re you covered’n blood?” she asked bluntly. “‘S not a good look on you.” she tried to look solemn. “We’re also here for a certain Cloverpaw. ‘N she’s apparently dead. ‘S true?” she hoped he would answer her… she didn’t like how he looked… so bloody.
[ @Dolomedes — Seabreeze // @Weekend-Wondering — Beachkit // @occultation — Fadingsun ]

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; June 13th, 2024 at 07:00 PM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 07:14 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

DUCKKIT

duckkit wondered why the clan was moving again.
she liked where they were, she looked around,
and meowed for help to be carried by someone.

"Baby who cares."
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick
Old June 13th, 2024, 07:16 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

[ my guess is this would be where i do this lol ]

The familiar form of Rosehawk emerged from the bushes, her ice-blue eyes glazed over with pain and confusion. Shaking her head and blinking away any uncertainty that remained, the young RiverClanner spotted Fadingsun in the crowd and slowly picked her way over to him, careful not to disturb any of the resting cats.

"Fadingsun," Rosehawk greeted the black-and-ginger tabby with a respectful dip of her head. "Im deeply sorry for going missing on you all. Ive been a little delusional since the battle with the badgers, and a warrior from another Clan reopened that wound during the raid. Once I had reached the Twoleg nest, you were already gone." Her tail tip twitched in hopes that Fadingsun would let her return to the Clan.

-----

Larkthroat stumbled through the bushes, blue eyes glazed. Great StarClan, that battle had been harsh. RiverClan didn't deserve this. Spotting Dusklion in the crowd, she padded over and dipped her head respectively.

"Dusklion," The warrior greeted the Deputy quietly. "I am sorry that I didnt reach the twoleg nest in time. Now that I have found RiverClan, I would like to return - if you allow it."

rahhhhh this took a while

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old June 13th, 2024, 08:02 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

The call to leave comes as night falls and the moon is high in the sky. As Fadingsun makes the call, Larkwing can't help but frown. She doesn't want to leave. She wants to go back and fight - but that would be a death sentence, she's not stupid enough to follow through on indignant, righteous whims. A breeze rustles tri-colored fur as the former RiverClan leader pushes herself to her feet. There's still so much on her mind, so many cats she'd yet to greet, faces she barely recognizes anymore. The time for all of that will come later, though, there's a job to do in the now and a dozing warrior she should probably rouse.

Some time ago, Adderpaw had left to take care of her wound and do whatever else it was that she decided to do. Lark had missed that companionship for the moment, but there was little she could do for the apprentice outside of be a shoulder to lean on, and if she wasn't asking for that anymore, then Lark wouldn't overstep.

Leaning over, Larkwing reaches out a cream colored paw to shake the spotted tabby beside her awake. His head would probably be hurting by now, and he might be hungry, too, but there would be time to eat later. Instead, she focuses on the cat beside her, mentally prepping for whatever hostile comments about her vanishing act would surely come.

"Fishfa- ... freckle," she quickly corrects herself, unsure if the nickname would be well received, "get up, we're moving." Her voice is low, but not so low that she's whispering. She could carry Fish if it came to it, but there's no telling the terrain they would be going over on their way to the mountains, and if he could walk at least some of it on his own that would probably be what's best for all involved.

[ @Dark - fish // @Fish - adder mention <3 // @Morrigan - for whenever you want falconflight to pop on over !! ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Closed Thread